PDA

View Full Version : Interested in meeting people in Curacao

Angelspirit
09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Hello Abers,

Who, who, who.... is on this Island too..

I'm living in the Caribbean on this gorgious Island of Curacao and would just love to meet like minded people.
Been here for 2 yrs now and it's the place I always wanted to live, Paradise on earth even when I'm not in the Vortex....
I would love to be able to exchange thoughts about Abraham and Loa in general and preferably in my own language....
So if there's anyone out there, living in Curacao don't be afraid to contact me.

:thankyou:

Anahid
09-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Hello, I am in nearby Bonaire and would love an Abe buddy. Next time I am there I will shout. Email me at ann@bonairecaribbean.com

Angelspirit
09-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Howdy neighbour phelana, this is fun. Nice to meet you. I will be sending you an email later today.

Whooohooo this works!!!! :kiss::thankyou:

serinella
09-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Hi Angelspirit,

I am originally from Curacao and have been listeing to Abe for the past 3 years. I currently live in the netherlands. In the next year i will be in Curacao at least twice. You can pm me. I'm also looking for friends I can talk to.

Pasa bon.

Serinella

Anahid
09-24-2010, 04:46 PM
ami ta papia papiamento un tiko so ..it would be fun to have an Abe beach day...

Pasa bon wikent

Angelspirit
09-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi Serinella, nice to meet you, for me it's the other way, I'm originally from the Netherlands and came to live here 2 yrs ago. Will be sending you a PM.

Bon wikent pa bo.:allgood:

Hi Phelana, mi ta papia un tiki so papiamentu, hoe is je nederlands? Anyways english is also fine if that's better for you. The Abe beach day sounds just wonderful with a Pina colada...yummmm...

Bon wikent pa bo tambe :allgood:
:woohoo::thankyou: :kiss:

David
09-24-2010, 11:33 PM
whooohooo this works!!!! :kiss::thankyou:

yay!! Just what I wanted to see!
More please? :)

Angelspirit
09-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Yes...yes...yess...... just keep them coming...having fun here (abe style)!!!

:woohoo::notes::welcome:

serinella
09-25-2010, 06:15 AM
Hi Phelana,

Nice meeting you too. I've been to Bonaire when I was an 8 year old girl and I loved the beauty and the quietness of it.
An Abe beach day sounds fabulous. I remember them in my youth, we used to go to the beach as a family for a full day. My mother would prepare all these delicious foods for us and we would spend a day in the vortex, swimming, playing, laughing, eating yummy food taking an afternoon nap under a tree delicious.

Take care

Serinella

serinella
09-25-2010, 06:18 AM
Hi Angelspirit,

From which part of the Netherlands are you? I live in Ijsselstein near Utrecht. Have been in Europe now for the past 20 years.
My first visit to Curacao in 2011 is on the Panama cruise. We will be in Curacao on the 17th of march. Wouldn't it be fun to hook up in person?

Serinella

Anahid
09-25-2010, 07:07 AM
This is fun..indeed..more of this..funny that on my island of 15k people I meet some Abers right next door...whooo

Angelspirit
09-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi Serinella, did you get my PM... I know IJsselstein and I am from Rotterdam, born and raised, moved to Suriname 5 yrs ago and now here in Curacao. I would love to meet you in person when you're here, currently I have no plans to go to the Netherlands.

Wouldn't it be nice to have an Abe group here in Curacao....

The ones who know Curacao know that this Island is always sunny and very dry, hardly any rain. A few months ago I started visualising Rain, feeling it, smelling it and especially the temperature had dropped and was very pleasant. Guess what happened, it's been raining for weeks now, everything is green and so gorgious... Did I do this...makes me wonder...hahaha.

Well if anyone else cares to join, you're more than welcome.

Lots of Love...

Sharon_joy
10-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Hi Angelspirit,
I've been milking the good feelings of planning our vacation to Curacao and I find your post!
My DH and I are coming to Curacao Oct 22-31 on a diving vacation. We're planning to dive as much as we can, but when we come up for air it would be such fun to meet another Aber or 2.
Send a PM if you'd like.

Anahid
10-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Sharon, I won't be in Bonaire that week but have a blissful time...great dining, great architecture and a very fun place...have lots of fun

Angelspirit
10-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Sharon, just send you a PM.

Sharon_joy
10-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi Anglespirit, email sent to you. We're almost packed are are vibrationally there already!

Phelana, we were in Bonaire 3 years ago. Loved being there, and in the Vortex the whole time! I'm sure Curacao will be as fun.