PDA

View Full Version : Little Old Me

spittingblaze
09-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Straight, female and I've lived for two decades. I live in the Great White North, born and raised. I am somewhat home schooled at the moment. I self-educate myself.

Let me think, let me think. Thinking on thinking, I very much love to think. All the thoughts that my mind contains, the cells in my body, my thumping heart, the natural world and various things fascinate me. Maybe too many things fascinate me. Philosophy, the body, social relationships, rivers, books, video games, stories, writing, poetry, drawing, computers, the internet and the mountains. Foriegn things and in the bed activities fascinate me. Words, the English languages, personalities, actions and thoughts. Speed, motorcycles and probably snowboarding.

My faults I suppose are I don't care about my appearance, I think a bit too differently than other people, I am very blunt and always say what's on my mind. I am a bit of ambivert, I have a mix of the introvert and extrovert characteristics. I am apathetic to politics and sometimes instant news on what's happening all over the world. I have way too many interests. I am not very experienced when it comes to romantic relationships. I am a bit too experienced in friendships, the world, death, moving and various other things. I fear voice-to-voice calling for some reason intensely. I don't mind instant messaging, texting or writing of any kind because I find it relaxing. On the other hand, I don't know what else anyone would- I am very unconventional and I don't think like other people might do. I can be too overprotective of those I love, to the point I do the stupidest things to defend them and stand up for the people I love even when they don't want to be stood up for. I can be paranoid.

As the title says either or works. I am not sure how deep relationships can be on the internet though. Ready to spice up my life? Lol. Just kidding.

Leslie
09-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi Spittingblaze! I just wanted to acknowledge you for posting a profile in this new forum. And I especially love that you wrote about not caring about physical appearance. There is something so Abe-ish about that--"It doesn't matter what other people think," Abe has said. You give us all permission to 'come as we are.' Thanks!
Xo
L

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi Spittingblaze! I just wanted to acknowledge you for posting a profile in this new forum. And I especially love that you wrote about not caring about physical appearance. There is something so Abe-ish about that--"It doesn't matter what other people think," Abe has said. You give us all permission to 'come as we are.' Thanks!
Xo
L

Thank you. I suppose it's not a fault then not to care about my physical appearance. I suppose I don't care too much about other's either. I meant however I am not concerned so much with my own appearance. But yes come as you are.

Did I add that I was looking for friendship or dating? I don't remember if I put that.

Yes thank you!

I remember this story about this unattractive looking alien in a video game. He has a gigantic amount of female and male fans who want to jump his bones because of his personality, his jokes and the sound of his voice. This is what he looks like (attachment below.)

His personality and voice is very attractive. I suppose the alien isn't really ugly, but he's outside the norm of what most people consider attractive. Though he is probably one of the most popular love interests for a female human Shepard.

But yeah, appearance doesn't always matter.

honeypie
09-25-2010, 01:22 AM
You look adorable, in my opinion!!! :) Nice smile!

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 01:24 AM
Well thank you :) That is nice to hear. I don't always hear that. So it's a nice change.

sedonawoman
09-25-2010, 02:02 AM
SB, i'm so glad you decided to post a pic, and let us see your beautiful head.!:woohoo:
After the discussion of short hair on your other thread.

I have chatted with you. And i wouldn't change one single thing about you.
You are smart and funny. Insightful and kind, and brilliant all at once.
And so many lovely things the right guy,
is going to appreciate and love so very much.

Don't give a rip about what anyone thinks... I think you ROCK!!!!! :kiss:

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Thank you for all your compliments. You are very kind. I wonder how many right guys there are going to be? Ha, ha. I am surely not going to do 32 of them like Sheldon assumed Penny did of the 172 men she dated. Ha, ha. Poor Penny. I wonder why I am remembering the Big Bang Theory? I wonder what it's like to have various men courting you. I've not been accustomed to such an experience. It might be fun though.

Ah! Thank you. You rock too :) conversations with you are very insightful!

Anahid
09-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Have fun Spitting Blazeeee

chillinjoan
09-25-2010, 12:21 PM
so why do you think you are unattractive? Heck, I thought that alien guy was kinda handsome in a ruggish way.

I highly recommend you look at yourself differently. Look in the mirror and say something nice about every feature and think that other people are seeing that too. You will attract who you want if you feel like you are attractive, the way you really are, ATTRACTIVE. Source doesn't lie.

honeypie
09-25-2010, 12:45 PM
There are unlimited potential mates! And really, there are all kinds of people out there, and you see people of all shapes and flavors and sizes and attitudes, etc etc hooking up!

chillinjoan
09-25-2010, 02:19 PM
ouuuu, I'm excited now........I am asking the Universe to propel me to go someplace where I will meet someone special. I want to feel that urge, that nudge to go there at the right time and the right place, WHILE I AM IN THE VORTEX !

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 03:03 PM
so why do you think you are unattractive? Heck, I thought that alien guy was kinda handsome in a ruggish way.

I highly recommend you look at yourself differently. Look in the mirror and say something nice about every feature and think that other people are seeing that too. You will attract who you want if you feel like you are attractive, the way you really are, ATTRACTIVE. Source doesn't lie.

And then I can make up creative sentences and compliments to myself about every feature of my body. This is a very good idea! It might be fun to do.

"Oh boy! Look at those blue eyes of mine, they make me melt in a smelly puddle of skin! So fantabulous!" He, he.

Hum? I said I thought myself unattractive? I do not necessarily think that I am unattractive, not all the time at least. I love my ankles, my eyes, my body size, my muscular line on my stomach, my cute ears, my fantabulous blue eyes, my strangely excellent hair that seems to change color when light is put on it, my sharp senses especially my hearing and my sense of smell and touch. There are many parts of my body and my personality that I like. My sexual and sometimes sarcastic sense of quick humor, my wit, my wit with words and so many other things.

Now on the other hand I don't know what a man thinks of really short hair.

I mean I like having short hair because of the ease of which I don't have to wash chuck loads of it. I don't have to brush it or do a lot of things to maintain it. It makes my life so much the more easier. I like when my hair in the sunlight looks so much lighter, I like that when it grows at certain lengths for some odd reason its very curly. I also like it short though.

But you're right! I could start thinking up creative compliments for my head in the mirror and think that's what men must think of my head.

But when it comes to my head it's more of a feeling of uncertainty than insecurity.

And to Garrus, strangely he is attractive in an roguish way, on the Bioware forums that is often contreversy and debates on why he is so attractive! Some people flame his fans but he does have many. He is the most popular love interest for a female Shepard, there is Kaiden, Thane, Liara, Garrus and Jacob and Garrus as I've seen in polls is the most popular love interest. He's doesn't even look that human like Thane and Liara's alien species somewhat does. And he's not human like Jacob and Kaiden. I find it fascinating that so many women and men are attracted to him. I am not saying he's ugly per say, he has quite the exotic look, maybe he is so well loved because Mass Effect fans are most of them seem like xenophiles he, he. He has sexy hips and a great voice. And weird hands. HA, ha.

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 03:04 PM
There are unlimited potential mates! And really, there are all kinds of people out there, and you see people of all shapes and flavors and sizes and attitudes, etc etc hooking up!

This is encouraging! There are unlimited potential mates and if there is no limit to hte kind of mate you can have, you can have whatever kind that you want!

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 03:05 PM
ouuuu, I'm excited now........I am asking the Universe to propel me to go someplace where I will meet someone special. I want to feel that urge, that nudge to go there at the right time and the right place, WHILE I AM IN THE VORTEX !

That sounds about right. You will feel all these feelings in the vortex and find that someone special.

chillinjoan
09-25-2010, 03:14 PM
sounds like you're feeling better already ! And I sure do see a lot of men with women who have super short hair too ! I like Ellen's hair, but then she has a hairdresser at her side.

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Ah that's right, you're correct, I do feel more at ease. I didn't think of that. There probably are a lot of men with or partnered with women with super short hair. Why not? It's not like that kind of hairstyle is not sometimes sexy. Ellen's hair is fantastic! Is she really blond?

chillinjoan
09-25-2010, 03:27 PM
dirty blond like me with very light hi-lights.

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Very, very light highlights. Wouldn't I light to attract a personal hairstylist? That would be awesome. Though I would prefer a sexy hot butler. Ha, ha. That gives me a massage.

Kellismom
09-25-2010, 04:24 PM
One summer many moons ago, I shaved off my hair because we were in the midst of a heat wave. My hair was about 1" high all around and so many men thought it was sexy. I got a ton of compliments. Lucky I was young and cute because I would not have the nerve to do it now! LOL.

Kellismom
09-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Don't forget Demi Moore in GI Jane!

chillinjoan
09-25-2010, 05:00 PM
you could bleach it white platinum blonde, that is always hot looking. You will turn heads .
!

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 10:51 PM
One summer many moons ago, I shaved off my hair because we were in the midst of a heat wave. My hair was about 1" high all around and so many men thought it was sexy. I got a ton of compliments. Lucky I was young and cute because I would not have the nerve to do it now! LOL.

So one inch high hair looks better on those young? It might still look good on you now. I think my hair will be about a inch probably at the end of the month.

I saw a few scenes of Demi Moor in GI Jane. She was awesome! I think she had to shave her head because she was trying to do the man's regular solider training that wasn't considered fit for a woman. I wish I had her body! She was doing upside down situps on the back of her bunk bed 0_0 She was very pretty.

And as long as hair isn't completely shaved men and women seem to like my hair when it's one or two inches long. And I bet it was highly attractive when you were young!

spittingblaze
09-25-2010, 10:52 PM
you could bleach it white platinum blonde, that is always hot looking. You will turn heads .
!

My hair? Hum. I once had my hair shoulder length and my hair was the color cherry blond. Hum. I never thought of dying it white blonde! What a idea. I wonder what it would like on me? I like the idea but would the color fit my skin tone?

spittingblaze
09-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Thank you for this conversation. It made me feel a little better about my head of hair, some eye openers two which are always equally good.

attraversiamo
10-10-2010, 01:16 PM
:kiss: I love and appreciate
your loving joy !!!:kiss:

From chillinjoan~~ ouuuu, I'm excited now........I am asking the Universe to propel me to go someplace where I will meet someone special. I want to feel that urge, that nudge to go there at the right time and the right place, WHILE I AM IN THE VORTEX !

:allgood:I am lOving your beautiful energy! :thankyou:

chillinjoan
10-10-2010, 01:21 PM
I was going to SO AGREE with you on that,..........and then, I realized..........wait a minute.....I said that, menopause fart again.....if I could just remember my brilliant posts, maybe I would be doing even better than I am now.....HA!!!

Thank you attraversiamo, much appreciation for making me feel appreciated, say that 5 times real fast.........