PDA

View Full Version : Byron Bay Australia

MayanThunderbird
10-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone, thought I would put a post in here as a fun focusing exercise about a partner. My name is Robert I am 24 and live in Byron Bay Australia.

I like the we get along really well.
I like that we are able to bring the best out of each other.
I like that we can both be ourself and also enjoy creating together.
I like just being with you.
I like taking walks along the beach with you.
I like it that we can be silly together.
I enjoy the invigorating feeling that we both have when we both come into alignment with something that was created due to our interaction together.
I like that you know life is about closing that gap and that we will support each other in that process.
I like that we both take our own responsibility for the way we feel.

I appreciate that the time spend poking around at what I don't want has created one great relationship for me to experience. Thank you contrast :)

nicolight
10-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Hello
I'm in Sydney, but I LOVE Byron. I love Mt Warning! What's it like to live there in Byron? Lukcy you. You will always meet like minded people there because even though it's gotten quite commercailised it's still a very spiritual place.
Be my friend? xxo

MayanThunderbird
10-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Byron is great it is a good mix of people, form the tourist beer drinkers, to the Buddhist monks, all in the same stretch of street. There is definitely a spiritual openness here, I've had spiritual themed conversations with random people in the street and have probably never had so many people ask me, you know about the Law of Attraction Right?
I'll PM you my email address, feel free to contact me by mail or messenger

victoria stiles
12-01-2011, 12:24 AM
I am sorry for replying to the old thread. But I also like the areas of Byron bay too much. Thanks for sharing.

magikrooster
12-05-2011, 12:13 AM
I live very near Byron and am moving there later this month.

suncat11
12-05-2011, 12:36 AM
I live in the Byron Shire too (hey Magikrooster) - it is one of the most beautiful places that I could ever imagine - and the people!!! - I am so blessed!!!! Come this way Abers! Come this way!!!!

magikrooster
12-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I live in the Byron Shire too (hey Magikrooster) - it is one of the most beautiful places that I could ever imagine - and the people!!! -

There are so many people around here into Abe too. Hi Suncat :wave:

MayanThunderbird
12-13-2011, 02:28 AM
I no longer lived in Byron Bay. I moved to Brisbane about 3 months after this thread, and now I am on the Gold Coast.
I love change and getting to know a new area and find my feet in a new place.

I spent a year in Byron Bay, and amazingly as I told people I had met there that I was leaving, many of them shared with me the same news that they were leaving as well. Even those who planed to return did not. It was if we all came together for an experience and then all moved on to the next part of our journeys.

I was once mentioned to me once, that Aboriginals saw the Byron Bay area as a place of rejuvenation, a place they would visit then move on.

I met some people familiar with Abraham hicks why I was there in Byron, and I think what interested me the most was that people can read the same book, listen to the same recording and yet have a completely different concept of Abraham's message.

songbird
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I love byron bay....what a great place to live.
I saw a whale passing by, when i was talking a walk one day with someone i had just met.
It is a beautiful place....enjoy x

suncat11
01-05-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't think a day goes past when I don't bless in some way

http://www.jotracey.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Byron-002.jpg
my amazing fortune for living in the Byron Shire - this beach those mountains - such beauty - I love my home!!!!:s13: