PDA

View Full Version : Man Magnet

Anahid
10-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Whoooo..I read it here..I am a man magnet..seriously...having a blast meeting all kinds of wonderful men!! This is fun..let them come..the universe is sending me some trial samples and one of them is bound to be the one..LOL..

XXXX is my current beau. He is with me for sex and data. WHAT FUN. He is being deployed so our time is brief but I have a wonderful friend to spend time with and when he is away, I will be his buddy sending CARE packages.

For now, I am loving being a man magnet...

chillinjoan
10-21-2010, 10:00 AM
what are you doing with your scraps?? Lot of singles ladies heere.

Naaah.....we all have are agendas of what we want to attract unto ourselves. You've got a great outlook on this pheana, keep it up !

Anahid
10-23-2010, 06:16 AM
thanks Chillin..I am having fun..seriously...whooooo...

MrGarcia
10-27-2010, 01:58 PM
phelana I heeeeeeeear you!!!!!!!!! It happens the same thing to me hahahahahahahaha they come ang go eeeeeeeeverytime, I'm always getting to meet new men, and one is better than the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I'm just having the best time eeeeeeeverrrrrrr it's sososoosos funny :):):) hahahaa and it's soooooooooooooooooo pleasent because I've craved so much time for this and I finally gotttttttt it, YOU GOTTA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE FUN with it, once you're able to do that.....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSH, life is just magic

chillinjoan
10-27-2010, 04:59 PM
sigh, if only I was 25, a gay man and lived in Uruguay.........we'd be have some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn!

Anahid
10-31-2010, 10:00 PM
gotta love it...a kiss here, dinner there..chat here, walk on the beach...rampages of appreciation for my soldier sweetie and my college professor..and the artist..what fun...my relationship manager is taking charge...cannot wait for more...and to see how it all unfolds..I am a sexy fetching fun person loving my dating scene...

please share your fun stories...joy joy in dating...whoooo

MrGarcia
11-13-2010, 03:57 PM
hahahahhhhhhhh you should just consider staying in the vortex doesn't matter what, theeeeeen you'll have some fun :):):=

chillinjoan
11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
MURIZ, how did you put all those cute Christmas things below you?

MrGarcia
12-03-2010, 10:15 PM
which christmas things?

CreatorChristine
12-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi muriz!:wave:

I think Joan meant those lovely colorful messaging icons beneath your avatar photo ...

MrGarcia
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
I've no idea :D jahahahahah

chillinjoan
12-04-2010, 11:43 AM
how can that be????? Are you a sleep programmer???????? ummmmmmmm?

StarChild68
12-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Whoooo..I read it here..I am a man magnet..seriously...having a blast meeting all kinds of wonderful men!! This is fun..let them come..the universe is sending me some trial samples and one of them is bound to be the one..LOL..

XXXX is my current beau. He is with me for sex and data. WHAT FUN. He is being deployed so our time is brief but I have a wonderful friend to spend time with and when he is away, I will be his buddy sending CARE packages.

For now, I am loving being a man magnet...

Good on you Phelana :-) so my question to you is .............. how did you become a man magnet? I would love to have more men coming in and through my life? What kind of things did you feel and thing about? Would be most appreciative if you feel like sharing.

Anahid
12-05-2010, 12:17 PM
I became a man magnet by taking off 5 years to work on me..and start loving me....and clear up some "stuff". Abe has helped me 400%. I then joined a dating site late Aug., sent out my desire to the universe (what I wanted in a man) and and sitting back allowing my dating relationship manager to send me men..seriously, I have met oh, 10 NICE quality men. All driftwood, I think but am I having fun. One is my sexual partner and the rest are dating buddies.

I am having an off day OOTV and not sure if it's because I started back on the pill and am having a hormonal day OR just OOTV but am distracting myself. One man I really like has suddenly stopped calling and it is saddening me. Another my sex buddy who I adore is not communicating as much as I like but again, I am distracting myself and trying to get back into alignment. Hopefully when football starts in 1 hour I will be ok..LOL..

I talk to my relationship manager every day...I put this in his hands (ya, he is a he and boy has he been sending me some delicious men)...whoooo...

Gotta get back ITV...

lauralight
12-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Men hit on me all of the time online.
And at gas stations,
and they chat with me in the grocery stores,
and they are friendly at social gatherings,
men in my apt. complex are nice,
men email, men call me, men offer to help me move.
Men rent rooms to me,
and let me stay with them for free,
men take me to movies,
and nice dinners downtown,
and to see shows like, "Stomp" and U2,
Men let me drive their vehicles, and use their computers, and sleep in their beds and touch them.

chillinjoan
12-29-2010, 01:17 PM
wow, men do a lot for you, huh laura...........but I see it is for them also, because thought attracts thought

lauralight
02-01-2011, 11:06 PM
I really want to be an "Aber-Man" Magnet!!!

Anahid
02-02-2011, 07:57 AM
it's done..you are a man magnet..

AmberLovesAbraham
02-06-2011, 01:42 AM
I really want to be an "Aber-Man" Magnet!!!
Lauralight, say it is so....and it shall be! Oooo...I can see a really good virtual reality scenario here...can you? You are such a pretty girl with Abe intentions...I found Kevin at a time that was the least expected of all...immediately after the "death" of a boyfriend that caused me to launch SO MANY desires about relationships into the Vortex...I remember thinking, "Now is NOT the time for this, Universe! Draw Back!"...but...I was wrong and Universe was right...go figure! You never know when "He" will show up...I didn't! The Universe, I have found, really likes to surprise us...So, one day, as an example, you may be really busy, running around town...paying attention to only the things you gotta get done...Oh Shit!...that guy just dented your fender on your car...you think "Jerk! Learn how to park!"...he gets out of his car and you gasp at his sexiness...his ease of self...he apologizes....and notices how pretty you are...says he'd like to see you for a dinner...you like...and there you go! The Universe does stuff like that ALL the time, Laura...isn't that more fun than TRYING to meet THAT man?

With Love,
Amber