PDA

View Full Version : Gay/Lesbian Abrahamsters?

Pages : [1] 2

keonghi
10-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi all! I am in Fort Lauderdale and would love to meet others who are like-minded (understand Abraham and being gay). I feel like my world is getting smaller by narrowing it down but darn it, I would love to meet "family" who get Abraham!

Wild Violet
10-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Hey keonghi!

I'm "family", on my way to getting Abe… Lovely to meet you!
Greetings from Switzerland -

Wild Violet

LouisvilleSlugger
10-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Good Morning, I am a 44 yr male who is very much into LOA, metaphysics , and the continual pursuit of expanded connection with my Source. I like the the term Androphile to describe my sexuality , which means "lover of men" . I would also love to connect with my Abraham-Hicks Brothers out there !

loolytoo
10-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Hi all! I am in Fort Lauderdale and would love to meet others who are like-minded (understand Abraham and being gay). I feel like my world is getting smaller by narrowing it down but darn it, I would love to meet "family" who get Abraham!

Hi Keonghi,

gay, proud, and loving Abraham in Israel :wave:

chillinjoan
10-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I am not gay, but I am a Aber and I live about 4 hrs north of you in Melbourne, does that count?

MrGarcia
10-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MEN, I loooooooooove Abraham, I looooooooooooove Life, I looooooooooooooooooove to breatheeeee I looooooooooove meeting new people, I loooooooooooove to be in the vortex, I juuuuuuuust loveee being ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I loooooove that I came as a strong energy to show everybody that I ain't just like them and I'm not going to change so that they can feel better, if they are gonna feel better, they'll have to do it because they want to, not because I'm making it easy for them ;)

How 'bout that? :D

loolytoo
10-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Yeeehaaahh! Muriz i looooooooooooooove your post :)
I was just about to post to keonghi, that i think its only us girls here!
yaaaaaaaaaaaay so much fun here in the vortex, loving, loving, loving it :)

love to you
and happy days
Lucy

WildLily
10-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi all! I'm straight but felt drawn to this thread to just say hello :wave:and welcome. Y'all are a part of my family too.

Hug all around,

Su :s13:

Wild Violet
10-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi WildLily

Great to see you here! :wave:

Wild Violet

sedonawoman
10-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Hi Keonghi! Welcome. :wave:

I'm a proud lesbian Aber!

There is always unconditional love here. The forum is such a wonderful place.
There is definitely 'family' here. Every member of the Abe family. :snuggle:
Thanks WildLily, love you too...:kiss:

LeBlanckL
11-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Hello keonghi and all who have replied! I'm a gay aber up in Minneapolis, Minnesota! Glad to see this thread. :) In the vortex regularly... confident, secure, sure-footed and proud of who I am. Hope everyone here is having a wonderful day!

- Kyle

vizualise
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi everyone... i just discovered this amazing site yeaterday, how awsome is this!! Even though im living all the way in Australia, id love to connect with others on here. I'm totally immersed in my spiritual growth and i love reading & learning about all things metaphysical. I love being here, and look forward to our exchanges!! :-)
Anthony

AvidivA
11-17-2010, 01:07 PM
:s9:
I'm not just GAY,
I'm also a little Autistic!

I'm also sexy, sassy, stubborn, and successful.

Source's plan is for me to live my life my way and not follow anyone's lead. I'm totally OK with that. :allgood:

lordofthebling
11-17-2010, 01:33 PM
:s9:
I'm not just GAY,
I'm also a little Autistic!

I'm also sexy, sassy, stubborn, and successful.

:):s13:...

chillinjoan
11-17-2010, 03:43 PM
she also is a peasant...................

abraham-nicks
11-20-2010, 07:37 PM
GO GAYS!!! Lol
That's one of the first clips that made me fall for Abe. The gay rights one on YouTube. The pure love was amazing!!!
Big love to all the Abers- gay, straight and everything in between.
OUR INNER BEING AND SOURCE LOVES ALL UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Good to know!!! Xxx

AvidivA
11-20-2010, 10:54 PM
peasant.... LOL I've heard Amish a few time, but not peasant. Cute!

I must be a lucky peasant to have a lobster on my plate ;)

Theophilus41
11-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi,
My name is Lisa. I am a lesbian living in Texas. I've been into Abe for a few years now and love it! I understand what you mean about narrowing your circle, but then I suppose LOA doesn't need anyone to be consciously aware and practicing Abe to draw all cooperative components to our vibrations. ;-) Happy to chat with you some time!

Theophilus41
11-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Good to know there is an open minded, welcoming staight soul in the great state of Maryland ;-)

abraham-nicks
12-04-2010, 12:07 AM
GO GAYS!!! Lol Xxxxxxxxxxxx

fromknowingtojoy
12-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Hi WildLily

Great to see you here! :wave:

Wild Violet

:wave:I am wild too:singer:
I am not conformable:laugh:

P.S. Straight for the record.:smile:

chillinjoan
12-04-2010, 11:58 AM
The Enthusiasm of a Guy Man will throw me int the Vortex every time. You guys make me laugh, such a wonderful freeing feeling !

abraham-nicks
12-21-2010, 07:56 PM
GO GAYS (AND STRAIGHTS, AND EVERYONE IN B/W FOR THAT MATTER!!!) Lol Xxx There is tremendous love for all!!! Xxx

Sanjay
12-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Go gaybrahamers! there is love for all regardless of human form or preferences! :)

vensunn
12-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi Keonghi
I just joined this site this week! Found it by LOA. I too would like to know someone local (I live in Winston-Salem, NC) that is gay and of like thought.
So happy to know you and everyone else here.
If I lived close to you I (and my partner of 23 years) would be more than happy to meet you in person and share good times and thoughts.
Feel good! Being in the physical is wonderful!
Love

abraham-nicks
01-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Yeah!!! Go gays and everyone in 2011!!! Lol Xxx

keonghi
01-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Happy New Year all you beautiful people! You warm my heart just knowing you are out there!

Kristi (aka keonghi)

angelman66
01-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Hi keonghi - also in South Florida here, neighbor!
I sent you a private message and friend request--let's keep in touch

-Chris

keonghi
01-15-2011, 06:33 PM
looooooove yoooooouuuuu!

chillinjoan
01-15-2011, 06:37 PM
are either of you going to the Boca Raton workshop or Orlando?

angelman66
01-15-2011, 08:34 PM
I will TOTALLY be there at the Boca workshop (in DEERFIELD BEACH) - let's sit together!

chillinjoan
01-16-2011, 11:40 AM
I want to do both workshops. That is my desire, now to get the $ and sitters. So far, Orlando for sure. bluebutterfly will be at the Boca one, then she is coming to my house for the night and onto Orlando. I would love to meet you guys, cutie pies that you are!

Davimaze
01-17-2011, 08:38 AM
im gay ;D Heeey! ;D .. But ive been everything i can imagine in my life as well, so tell me the news ! ;D

DV777
01-18-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm gay, from the US but traveling for months....In Sydney now will be heading to Thailand next, then off to Egypt, Istanbul, Ukraine, Russia, Madrid, and throughout western Europe. Will return to Chicago...then off to Arizona, Columbia, and then who knows. Would love to make some friends along the way. Just disembarked the Abraham cruise from Auckland to Sydney--AMAZING Adventure :)

DV777
01-18-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm in Sydney whereabouts are you?

Davimaze
01-18-2011, 02:21 AM
I'm in Sydney whereabouts are you?

Im in sweden! :D But intresting that you mentioned madrid cause i have plans to come to spain in the summer :D it would be really wonderful to hear about the adventure on the cruise as well :D can only imagine how it was! must be wonderfuL! and so nice you are gay as well :D
blesses!! :D

Paulo
01-18-2011, 02:34 AM
I totally love this thread!! It's made my heart sing reading it! :woohoo:

I'm gay too. Well, officially I think of myself as bi, but it's more like 90% gay & 10% straight. I just can't help falling in love with whoever.

:laugh:

Love to you all.
Paulo.

DV777
01-18-2011, 06:20 AM
We like to call that "mostly gay" LOL cheers to you :)

I totally love this thread!! It's made my heart sing reading it! :woohoo:

I'm gay too. Well, officially I think of myself as bi, but it's more like 90% gay & 10% straight. I just can't help falling in love with whoever.

Love to you all.
Paulo.

miamorbaby
01-18-2011, 07:47 AM
Abrahamster! I love that name. Hello from (bbbrrrrr) Minnesota. Have a beautiful day everyone.

Paulo
01-18-2011, 04:04 PM
We like to call that "mostly gay" LOL cheers to you :)

Thanx love! That made me laugh!

Alot of people think that being bi is greedy, but Abe says there is no such thing as greed, right? ; )

chillinjoan
01-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Wow, being bi, give you double the amount of Aber mates to choose from!

keonghi
01-18-2011, 06:37 PM
EXACTLY PAULO! It's about falling in love with the spirit! I have been with both men and women (but currently prefer women) but I always say that it is the person I fall in love with, not the sex. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVV YOOOOOUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Paulo
01-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Lol chillinjoan! It does, but not only fellow Abers; also all the other beautiful non-Abers out there, most of whom aren't that bad??! Hehehe!

Keonghi, I agree. I think we all come from the same soul family that can't stand the rules & norms & conventions!

I have to say that I was really inspired by reading Muriz's earlier post in this thread, where he was talking about people feeling better because they want to, not because another's behaviour does the job for them. It made me think I might have some fun & make a big badge for myself that says "Feel love for me because you want to - because you can see the good & beauty in me - not because my behaviour is acceptable." I'd love to see what people's reactions would be if I did that & wore it!

Paulo.

Davimaze
01-19-2011, 05:07 AM
i think that the more we realease our resistance the more bisexual we becomes hah.. Thoughts? The old greeks where bisexual it comes very clear in their recordings and sculptures haha ;D

paradise-on-earth
01-19-2011, 05:58 AM
i think that the more we realease our resistance the more bisexual we becomes hah.. Thoughts? The old greeks where bisexual it comes very clear in their recordings and sculptures haha ;D

This gets discussed more and more... and I think, we really can choose this, too, deliberatly, when we come in. I donīt think there is a "natural setting beeing bi", and we just cover it up with resistances.
-No, Iīm SURE we can do, be or have EVERYTHING we want! Beeing bi, beeing gay, beeing straight. Living in marriages, living with a harem, living asexual. Or everything, one after the other :laugh:

I -my whole life- felt very close to the gay-scene. Always when there was talked (or ranted) about gays, it always felt like it was about ME. But Iīm not gay or "just" bi at all! And Iīm really SURE ;) that I donīt have resistances in this issue.
I feel, that what connects me with gays is the deliberate intend to BE MYSELF; NO MATTER WHAT. Abe pointed out, that such people come forth now more and more- some in this, and some in other ways.

Itīs the "time of awakening", and the time of the free minds and -spirits. Yay for ALL of us!! :hearts::rainbow:

paradise-on-earth
01-19-2011, 06:06 AM
I just can't help falling in love with whoever.

:laugh: What a wonderful statement! :s11:

Davimaze
01-19-2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks for that perspectiv! :D yes! thats exactly!, you pointed out it so good there, That every times someone mention gay or something like that it feels like they talking about me as you said. But the funny thing is, That the most of the gay people here in sweden carries a great resistance, Really huge resistance, To claim their self amongst the other. Or at least those i met, cant talk about everyone. But i guess that as you said, its partly how you where born, Some of us have the intention to mix it up a little on that area haha, But we are all here to mix it up i guess. Borned non resistanced of course ;D

Intresting thoughts there! i do also feel like its an choice we do in us, perhaps one we made at a really early age or like an basic intend for the fun of it, but i do believe that we all can be all we want to be. in my life i have been everything, straight, gay, bisexueal, poor, rich, ugly, handsome... And on and on and on.

YAY for ALL of us!! ;D

Davimaze
01-19-2011, 06:21 AM

i made this in a assignment! remember where you saw it first ;D

We can do it! ahah ;D

paradise-on-earth
01-19-2011, 06:27 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chillinjoan
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Davi, that poster was for World War II, and the women had to work the men's jobs while they were fighting. I guess you knew that though, huh. My Dad was in the Navy then. He still loves going thru his uniforms, medals, etc. I fit into his old sailor suit.

Elke, I too believe we choose are sexual gender prior to coming in to Human form. We all want to experience a little bit of this and that. I think the people that are more accepting are the ones that have been gay many times themselves.???? I don't know, makes sense to me.

paradise-on-earth
01-19-2011, 11:46 PM
This would make sense, sure.
But for me it makes even more sense that some really want to "mix it up a bit", that some remember love SO strong (like Paulo) that they canīt hold back in their passion and joy to REALLY "dive into ALL their subjects, no matter what society has to say" :o :o, what I, as a very passionate person, too can understand completely.

A free mind just goes where it wants to be in the moment. We donīt need the training of many lifetimes to do this, we just need the strong wanting to be who we are, and to remember what we came for and from where we came and that still ALL is possible.

Davimaze
01-20-2011, 03:47 AM
Davi, that poster was for World War II, and the women had to work the men's jobs while they were fighting. I guess you knew that though, huh. My Dad was in the Navy then. He still loves going thru his uniforms, medals, etc. I fit into his old sailor suit.

Elke, I too believe we choose are sexual gender prior to coming in to Human form. We all want to experience a little bit of this and that. I think the people that are more accepting are the ones that have been gay many times themselves.???? I don't know, makes sense to me.

Hi! Ah i see, Well i didnt put so much background research to my assignment, more than i though it was something in that area, But more like they where discriminated, So i apologize about that! didnt know it was about war world two. In sweden the women didnt get their voting rights before the late century so that was more what i was thinking of doing this :) But glad i found out! :) - The pictures was meant to the transgender, Men that wants to be a women etc :P The fpes on the picture is the transgender club in sweden. :)

Its also intresting that our core basis of our being is driving us to breath, eat, drink and sex! all those intentions we made before we got here. Its so.. Intresting! i wonder what the intentions will be about thousand years from now, how would we mix it up be then ? :)

arpee
01-20-2011, 06:50 AM
That is interesting. I don't think we choose to be gay. I think we are who we are and we either line up with it or not (like Abraham says). Being attracted to men feels natural and I think even after "Croaking" and realigning with non-physical, the male anatomy will still be beautiful to me. Girls are ok but I'm just not drawn sexually.

Davimaze, I heard that there is an alien species that doesn't have physical food/drink like us. They absorb energy and they can manifest flavor. Probably, life in the future will be way more easier and interesting as more and more people let go of resistance and align to who they really are.

chillinjoan
01-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Gay, straight, Bi, allllll have been with us from the beginning.

keonghi
01-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Love all the "deep thoughts" on being gay! I was just out to meet others of like mind but I have found so much more. Thanks to all! I feel even more connected to this forum (and Abraham) than ever! Keep it going! :)

Paulo
01-20-2011, 10:24 PM
That is interesting. I don't think we choose to be gay. I think we are who we are and we either line up with it or not (like Abraham says). Being attracted to men feels natural and I think even after "Croaking" and realigning with non-physical, the male anatomy will still be beautiful to me. Girls are ok but I'm just not drawn sexually.

Ahhhhh, Davimaze I love what you said! I've often thought that, about males looking beautiful too! It reminded me of a clip from the Celestine Prophecy film (don't know if you've ever heard of it), where someone is talking about St Francis of Assisi & how he could see beauty where others couldn't. I think some people are like that in that they see beauty in a much more profound way than others, & I think I've always been like that. I look at beautiful things sometimes like the sky or a beautiful building, & often get lost in it, & other people joke about it.

I know it's going a bit more off topic, but talking about beauty & looking deep, sometimes when I look at someone, especially if they look tired or down, I can almost see the eager child that they once were, looking young & pretty & full of life; how they were prior to years of resistant thought, & then I come back to the present again. Anyone else ever had that?

Paulo
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Doh! I forgot to say...I LOVE your avatar/picture by the way! =)

arpee
01-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Paulo, I agree. I like seeing what I want instead of how things currently are like seeing someone full of energy and beautiful instead of tired. I also do this with the sky. I always imagine the sky a bright blue with white fluffy beautiful clouds and the white bright sun. Even when I look outside and I see the reality that a snow storm is coming and the sky is really all white, that is ok too and beautiful in its own way, but I think the bright blue sky is more beautiful. That is my preference. We all have preferences about things. My cousin like when it's no clouds, that's his preference. I like men and he like women.

I agree with Davimaze on some level. Not that we are all bi, but that as we tune in to who we really are we start to pay attention to all of our preferences, which is a good thing. :allgood:

paradise-on-earth
01-21-2011, 01:36 AM
sometimes when I look at someone, especially if they look tired or down, I can almost see the eager child that they once were, looking young & pretty & full of life; how they were prior to years of resistant thought, & then I come back to the present again. Anyone else ever had that?

Me. Isnīt that a wonderful thing? Abe says, this was the way Jesus healed. "He didnīt allow himself to see the "reality", where someone was standing before him, dripping his illness. He turned to the reality of seeing the other one like he REALLY was, ITV, healthy, and he KNEW this, he radiated this knowing so strong, that the other one felt it, too. And the illness coldnīt stay, any longer.

There is an especially wonderful video on youtube about exactly this, called "the gathering of teachers". I posted the text of this Abe-segment here http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?19738-A-world-awaking/page5.
If you do this naturally, you are an extremely powerful healer/uplifter!

And I LOVE to contemplate, like you described, too. I can sit there, for hours and look (or feel?) and get happier and happier... The word "contemplation" is originated from the romans, who used the "look into the skys" for "feeling the gods", like a channeling. -It is now a mystic tradition, that when yo get quiet and just open up for the beauty (without judgement, just appreciation) you "see god everywhere". How true! :s13:

paradise-on-earth
01-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Love all the "deep thoughts" on being gay! I was just out to meet others of like mind but I have found so much more. Thanks to all! I feel even more connected to this forum (and Abraham) than ever! Keep it going! :)

:hugging: And what a great thread this is, that you inspired!
just wanted to add with a wink of the eye: This was your 11. post on thread# 55, and I celebrate it with all of you- with my #3000.post!
LOVE to all of you!! :kiss:

Paulo
01-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Oh lord, sorry guys, I did absolutely mean everything that I said, but I made a booboo; my response was actually to what Arpee said, not Davimaze, & I meant to say it's Arpee's avatar that I love. Your photo is lovely too though Davimaze. I'm digging a hole here which will get deeper if I carry on, so I'll leave it there! Lol.

chillinjoan
01-21-2011, 10:03 AM
hahahahahahahahahahah..................hhahahahaha hahahahahah..............thanks for the morning laugh Paulo.

Davimaze
01-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks paolo! Youre avatar see beautiful to! ;D Haha its ok we all makes flaws sometimes, for the purpose of expanding our experiences of course.

Intresting all this is to read! ill believe that it is also for the purpose of resistance as we makes these choices, Because without some degree of resistance we just could croak instead, As Abraham says that we cant live without resistance. But the resistance can be forward moving and in line with wich we are, But trust me we want resistance as well. BUT 90 % in the vortex, 10 % out the vortex thats what abraham recomends ;D

So i love to know, that our resistance are assured even if its so small and almost not notable cause we love it so much so it doesnt seems that we have some. These preferences must be really to a value for us here, Cause it makes us decided YEs Yes, Not so glad about that, Yes yEs YEs!

Arpee! thats cool!, Haha, Wonder if they are in a different dimension than us as well, or they can be seen in the physical as we have it here. Intresting! And also, i wonder haha, If im not a alien from theme coming down to this earth haha. Because there is this in my mouth thing, that when i feel something bad tasting, i can easily focus to the smallest particles and make it be the only dominant thing that my tasting sense, sense!

chillinjoan
01-21-2011, 01:01 PM
I was thinking about you guys last night (not like that! ok!)
I was thinking.....wouldn't it be a hoot that we discovered, that in the beginning of incarnating here. We were ALL GAY!!!!!!!!! And then created another sex because we thought having little people and raising them would be a whole new experience to Expand ?!!!!!
meaning 'straight' was the 'different' one...........hmmmmmmmmm?

Davimaze
01-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Oooh Joan you are so flatterinlicious ;D its okey to fantasy! haha ;D... well THATS intresting! iii wonder if i were a women in a pass life, or someone were a man in a passed life. OR if we stick to the same sex based on what we prefered or to our intentions in next life? :P Hmm,... think, think, think.. hah! i do think that some people come forth after being a male in so many lifes to then come on and be a woman, AND the life would be like those who were born and always felt like an woman! ;D i never felt that but..

And also, in history! They were veeery gay in greece,, Dont know about the rest though haha
Because in the beginning, or in total non physical form, Even then we almost should have somee.. kindaa, different intentions? BUT after we croak we love everybody!; But still intresting if we are like two differences of gay energy comes forth and mix it up with each other being straight? haha Hmm...Cause we would love the ones most similar to us wich makes sense to the gay sexuality ;D

Because what i noticed is, that the straight ones i meet, THE most straight ones, Guys etc, Gets attracted to me in a way, Closed behind the door way. So i totally believe in that we all got some driven gay thing going on in some level, Or just denying it but then they know about the existance by doing that.. intresting intresting intresting!!!!

paradise-on-earth
01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Because what i noticed is, that the straight ones i meet, THE most straight ones, Guys etc, Gets attracted to me in a way, Closed behind the door way. So i totally believe in that we all got some driven gay thing going on in some level, Or just denying it but then they know about the existance by doing that.. intresting intresting intresting!!!!

Itīs always a bit tricky to draw conclusions about the "truth" of ALL the people from the observations YOU have personally. Because LoA always brings to you what matches your experience/expectation/belief. And, of course, what you intended to live!

I can assure you that in my pretty active, open, interested and not at all "NORMAL" :devil: or even surpressed sexlife of 47 years I was NEVER just for seconds pulled into feeling gay. I wondered because of this- as I said, I -female- was always feeling that I belonged together with the gay-szene (actually, the male gays. I was not interested in lesbians!). I can LOVE the woman dearly. To think about near body-contact or sexy szenes with women is repellent for me, like with two same magnets, its not working. NO chemistry, just the opposit of it!

This is like it is- for ME. You experience it different. Isnīt variety the basis of freedom?

And with this greek thing: Of course where the intentions of the newcomers into other times/places different than in our time/place! The world is expanding and plays new games, all the time. We do this not just as individuals, but as societys, too.

chillinjoan
01-21-2011, 04:11 PM
I too, am straight, straight, straight. BUT, I think i have been every gender there is in past lives. It is about Expansion, so whatever brings that on.........we go for it.....

chillinjoan
01-21-2011, 04:12 PM
oh, and that includes being a dwarf, giant, crippled, deaf, blind, etc.

nadie2212
01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Go gays :)

keonghi
01-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Paulo, the prayer of St Francis of Assisi is so powerful because he was of pure love (he was in "the Vortex"). I read it every night! Love your light, love your spirit!

Davimaze
01-22-2011, 03:43 AM
Oh of course! Wasnt questioning other "truths" i was just playing of with idea haha, Variety is as you said, the best of all things! But what i was really meaning is that im a powerful creator and can inplant a vibe in a straight with "gayness" or how to speak.,, You know? But there are those i believe also powerful creators that dont get affect by it, But havnt met any of those yet ;) think the attraction of more openess is far more attractive than other...

The best things is that whatever we call truth is the truth for us :D didnt meen to step on other foots... Or did i? Haha ;D:snuggle:

abraham-nicks
01-22-2011, 04:19 AM
Go gays!!!

paradise-on-earth
01-22-2011, 04:23 AM
But havnt met any of those yet ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Oooooh how I know this... YES this is fun! When you can share this anywhere- you SURE can share it here. Abe teaches to be a "deliberate creator", do you remember? (Sure you do :devil:)

I was posting somewhere else regarding this issue (not in a gay way ;);)) and Iīd like to share a bit of this, felt so good:

"One who is connected to their stream is more powerfull than millions who are not." (Abe).
WHEN you are clear in your wish/your vision and ITV about it and "aired" it more than 51% (all according to Abe), than it HAS to become physical reality, "it is law". You cannot just pull this one lover into your creation, you can pull in millions! The Vortex is doing the "miracle". And this is, because when you are ITV you are sheer love, and no one can or wants to resist this. "It is the power that creates worlds"!

Abe says there is never a problem, when two people want a different thing, "LoA always has at least 20 different ways to deliver it anyway- in a way that both are satisfied." I listened to several videos where they advice the questionair to just keep their vision- and the other person WILL GET DRAWN IN to offer the wished behavior- this is deliberate creation.

After I, myself, dumped my fear of beeing assertive, I practised this with my hubby. And, WOW- does doing so ever feel good! This is not about beeing "manipulated". It is about getting a huge gift. An inspiration, that opens doors, that you did not believe, they would open ever for you. It feels like "I never knew I wanted this- but now I remember!!!"

If the other one is ITV with his wish, it is sweet surrender to follow him. It is bliss. He than, literally, leads you into the Vortex (your both version of it)- and what a ride this is. And the same is true with all other relationships, too.

Paulo
01-23-2011, 01:33 AM
hahahahahahahahahahah..................hhahahahaha hahahahahah..............thanks for the morning laugh Paulo.

Lol Chillinjoan! You are very welcome. My speciality is making people laugh.

Paulo
01-23-2011, 01:47 AM
Paulo, the prayer of St Francis of Assisi is so powerful because he was of pure love (he was in "the Vortex"). I read it every night! Love your light, love your spirit!

Thanx Keonghi. I don't know if any of you guys have read the Celestine Prophecy book, or seen the film, but it talks about the same thing that Abe does - about allowing energy to flow through you outwards. In the the film there is a wonderful scene where the main character gets into the vortex, & it shows how his perception of the world suddenly changes. Everything he is looking at takes on a new vibrancy & colour, & it's really interesting because I have experienced the same thing. When I'm feeling very good, it's like I have a more lovely perception of the world. Everything does look more colourful, & full of life, music sounds nicer too; it's like my senses quantum leap into an enhanced mode of appreciating what is around me. I guess it is what Abe would call looking at the world through the eyes of source.

The clip from the film is on YouTube if anyone is interested. It gives me goosebumps watching it.

chillinjoan
01-23-2011, 12:49 PM
yes, sometimes we lose sight of the awe-ness of our lives. I have found that seeing the World thru a baby or young child's eyes......everything is new and amazing to them. It helps you to remember..........Oh yeah......THAT's why I chose to come here..........more of THAT, please....

maitriseeker
01-27-2011, 12:33 AM
I am so glad to have found this thread! Thanks for starting it Keonghi :o) A few comments on past posts...St. Francis of Assisi IS powerful and there is a Church dedicated to him in Cleveland. It is a beautiful place. I love the Celestine Prophecy...terrific book and I will have to check out the movie! I have read so many amazing books all with the same core message. Has anyone read Mutant Message from Down Under? I have experienced life turning to "technicolor"...it has taken my breath away and I eagerly anticipate more experiences like that to come. I have only just begun to truly live my life in harmony with my source. It is thrilling...what a ride!

loolytoo
01-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Thanx Keonghi. I don't know if any of you guys have read the Celestine Prophecy book, or seen the film, but it talks about the same thing that Abe does - about allowing energy to flow through you outwards. In the the film there is a wonderful scene where the main character gets into the vortex, & it shows how his perception of the world suddenly changes. Everything he is looking at takes on a new vibrancy & colour, & it's really interesting because I have experienced the same thing. When I'm feeling very good, it's like I have a more lovely perception of the world. Everything does look more colourful, & full of life, music sounds nicer too; it's like my senses quantum leap into an enhanced mode of appreciating what is around me. I guess it is what Abe would call looking at the world through the eyes of source.

The clip from the film is on YouTube if anyone is interested. It gives me goosebumps watching it.

paulo, what is the name of the clip?
Lucy

sirius
04-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Hi All,

I hope its ok to just jump in here and say hello :). I'm relatively new to Abraham, prob a year now, absolutely love the teachings. I read the Celestine Prophecy, and the other books in the series, about 16 years ago (I was 19 at the time) and they opened me up to a completely new perspective on life. It has been an interesting journey and one that led me to Abraham :), it took 16 years, but soooooooooooooooo worth the wait. Great to be here guys, looking forward to chatting.

loolytoo
04-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Hi All,

I hope its ok to just jump in here and say hello :). I'm relatively new to Abraham, prob a year now, absolutely love the teachings. I read the Celestine Prophecy, and the other books in the series, about 16 years ago (I was 19 at the time) and they opened me up to a completely new perspective on life. It has been an interesting journey and one that led me to Abraham :), it took 16 years, but soooooooooooooooo worth the wait. Great to be here guys, looking forward to chatting.

Sirius - welcome! youve found a great place to be
:wave::wave::wave:

zdude
04-04-2011, 12:28 PM
There is no such thing as "gays/lesbians". A person that identifies himself as "straight" is just someone that isn't open to certain experiences of sexuality. A person that identifies himself as "gay" is exactly the same, but for whatever reason closed in the other direction. There is nothing that ties certain people to being attracted to a particular gender. "Sexual orientation" is just a habit of thought, a pattern of desire and resistance. You are not a sexual orientation, you are just you.

chillinjoan
04-04-2011, 01:06 PM
I have not experienced this personally because I am very happy as a straight woman. I think we find a place where we are the most comfortable and enjoyable and go with it.

paradise-on-earth
04-04-2011, 02:20 PM
There is no such thing as "gays/lesbians". A person that identifies himself as "straight" is just someone that isn't open to certain experiences of sexuality. A person that identifies himself as "gay" is exactly the same, but for whatever reason closed in the other direction. There is nothing that ties certain people to being attracted to a particular gender. "Sexual orientation" is just a habit of thought, a pattern of desire and resistance. You are not a sexual orientation, you are just you.
:laugh: :laugh: Oh come on!!! :laugh:

zdude
04-04-2011, 02:51 PM
It is indeed quite funny. People talking about being "proud" of being gay crack me up. It's just a mask, it's not your face. Anyone can be gay, or straight, if they cared to. It's just not generally the path of least resistance.

Marc
04-04-2011, 03:35 PM

Sure there are, and I can say that from personal experience. Additionally, that's not how Abraham describes it. Abraham has said that the people we describe as gay or lesbian (like me!) come in with the intention of being different than the norm. It's a conscious choice from broader perspective to add to the diversity of this experience. I'll agree that I am not my sexual orientation, but it definitely is an intrinsic part of who I am. It's not something I decided from this physical perspective, but it's certainly something that was there and I was aware of at an early age.

It is indeed quite funny. People talking about being "proud" of being gay crack me up. It's just a mask, it's not your face. Anyone can be gay, or straight, if they cared to. It's just not generally the path of least resistance.
No you can't. Again, Abraham has address the topic of whether someone can "change" their sexual orientation and they've explained that such a desire is an out of the Vortex desire. In other words, the only reason you'd want to change is to conform with others' expectations, but to do so you'd have to get in the Vortex. Once you get in the Vortex, however, you wouldn't care about others' expectations and you wouldn't want to change. Can someone who is gay sleep with someone of the opposite sex? Sure. Can someone who is straight sleep with someone of the same sex? Sure. But that doesn't change your desires or what you put in your Vortex.

It's fine that you don't understand the concept of Pride. When you've never had to deal with the constant drum beat of being told that you're not how you're "supposed" to be, I can imagine that it doesn't make sense... and yet for the many out there who do have to deal with that external pressure on a day to day basis, it's incredibly helpful. Fortunately, you get to decide what's appropriate for you and if it's not something relevant to your experience, just leave it be.

zdude
04-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Sure there are, and I can say that from personal experience.

Your interpretation of personal experience is just that.

It's a conscious choice from broader perspective to add to the diversity of this experience. I'll agree that I am not my sexual orientation, but it definitely is an intrinsic part of who I am. It's not something I decided from this physical perspective, but it's certainly something that was there and I was aware of at an early age.

You have worn this mask for so long that you have forgotten it's just a mask.

No you can't.

Yes, you can.

Again, Abraham has address the topic of whether someone can "change" their sexual orientation and they've explained that such a desire is an out of the Vortex desire.

There are no out of the vortex desires. There is only alignement, or misalignement, to desire. The vortex is not where desires come from. Constrast is where desires come from.

In other words, the only reason you'd want to change is to conform with others' expectations,

That is not the only reason you'd want to change.

but to do so you'd have to get in the Vortex. Once you get in the Vortex, however, you wouldn't care about others' expectations and you wouldn't want to change. Can someone who is gay sleep with someone of the opposite sex? Sure. Can someone who is straight sleep with someone of the same sex? Sure. But that doesn't change your desires or what you put in your Vortex.

Have you never desired a member of the opposite sex? Ever tried to? Have you considered what exactly is that prevents you from doing so?

It's fine that you don't understand the concept of Pride. When you've never had to deal with the constant drum beat of being told that you're not how you're "supposed" to be, I can imagine that it doesn't make sense... and yet for the many out there who do have to deal with that external pressure on a day to day basis, it's incredibly helpful. Fortunately, you get to decide what's appropriate for you and if it's not something relevant to your experience, just leave it be.

Yea, because only people who are into homosexuality have to deal with people telling them they should be different... because sexual orientation is like the only thing that makes someone different. There is no other form of diversity in the universe. It makes people super special.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with playing the homosexual role. I'm not telling anyone to stop. Go ahead, have fun with it. I'm just saying... even if the whole world buys the idea that this mask is your face, which the (western) world has clearly decided to do... it's not.

zdude
04-04-2011, 05:07 PM
By the way, I remember Abraham being asked if you could change "being gay". The answer was a quick and simple "Yes". Indeed, this was followed by "but...". But... the answer was still "yes". The answer wasn't "No, because...". It was "Yes, but...". Yes, you can change being gay (and yes, you can change being straight). If you want to change it. Not, if your parents want to change it, or if your neighbors want to change it, but if YOU want to change it. Because the only one offering resistance to this change is you. If the desire comes from you and you have no resistance to it, then there is nothing keeping you from this change. You don't have to change. You don't have to want to change. You just can.

mikeh
04-04-2011, 05:20 PM

Expand on that, please.

zdude
04-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Expand on that, please.

Are you asking me to give a list of possible reasons to open yourself to heterosexuality/homosexuality, or a list of possible reasons to close yourself to heterosexuality/homosexuality?

mikeh
04-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Both.

Marc
04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Your interpretation of personal experience is just that.

Yes, but it's my own interpretation of my OWN personal experience and, given that I'm the only one who's experienced it, I'd say I'm the expert.

You have worn this mask for so long that you have forgotten it's just a mask.
No more so than any other aspect of physical life.

Yes, you can [change your sexual orientation].
Again, Abraham and I disagree with you. The big question is always why you would want to change, and coming up with an in the Vortex reason for it.

There are no out of the vortex desires. There is only alignement, or misalignement, to desire. The vortex is not where desires come from. Constrast is where desires come from.
Absolutely they are and Abraham has identified the desire to change one's sexual orientation as one. It's not difficult to find others -- for example, the desire to undo something is an out of the Vortex desire because your Inner Being would NEVER agree with that. Your Inner Being always appreciates your experience because it gives birth to expansion and it would never want to undo that expansion. A desire to harm another person would be another -- because your Inner Being has nothing but love and appreciation for everyone and it knows that you can always have what you want, so there would never be a desire to hurt someone from inside the Vortex. Now, those thoughts might be downstream for you at some point, but by the time you get into the Vortex, those desires go away.

Again, if you can find an in the Vortex reason to want to change sexual orientation, be my guest. I'd be fascinated to hear it!

Have you never desired a member of the opposite sex? Ever tried to? Have you considered what exactly is that prevents you from doing so?
I kissed a girl in Junior High and another one in Law School and while they certainly weren't unpleasant experiences, I've never had the desire to go further. Women are beautiful, I adore them, I have wonderful relationships with them, I just don't want to go "down there," so to speak. Nothing "prevents" me from going further, it's just that I don't have any interest. Could I force myself to do it? Sure, but that would definitely be going upstream, in contradiction to my nature.

Yea, because only people who are into homosexuality have to deal with people telling them they should be different... because sexual orientation is like the only thing that makes someone different. There is no other form of diversity in the universe. It makes people super special.
Of course being gay isn't the only attribute that makes people different, but it is certainly one of the traits that society has the most difficulty with. Gay Pride isn't the only aspect where people are celebrating their differences -- there's a "Deaf Pride" movement, a "Disability Pride" movement, "Autistic Pride", there are ethnic and cultural Pride movements, along with the Feminist movement. There's even a "Ginger Pride" movement. Embracing your own self-creation is at the heart of what it means to be Source, is it not?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with playing the homosexual role. I'm not telling anyone to stop. Go ahead, have fun with it. I'm just saying... even if the whole world buys the idea that this mask is your face, which the (western) world has clearly decided to do... it's not.
We each have deliberately chosen individual, physical identities. Are they all that we are? Of course not, but there is value in those identities and the magic is learning to allow that greater part of ourselves through our physical perspectives. The more you see the value in those individual perspectives (or in ANYTHING, for that matter), the more you align with that broader perspective.

By the way, I remember Abraham being asked if you could change "being gay". The answer was a quick and simple "Yes". Indeed, this was followed by "but...". But... the answer was still "yes". The answer wasn't "No, because...". It was "Yes, but...". Yes, you can change being gay (and yes, you can change being straight). If you want to change it. Not, if your parents want to change it, or if your neighbors want to change it, but if YOU want to change it. Because the only one offering resistance to this change is you. If the desire comes from you and you have no resistance to it, then there is nothing keeping you from this change. You don't have to change. You don't have to want to change. You just can.

You are correct, they did say "Yes." I would describe their answer as, "Theoretically yes, but if you're in the Vortex, you wouldn't want to."

Specifically, they said: "I could come forth with the intention of shaking things up a bit and helping people to realize that they're looking for love in all the wrong places, and that conformity it not the name of the game... and I could so love them anyway... I could be so different than what they want me to be but in my physical humanness, I push not against them at all and I just live my life and send forth those rockets of desire.

So now let's assume that your analogy is accurate that someone who was born with autism or born gay now has made peace with everyone and is sending forth a rocket desire that they no longer want that.

The thing that is tricky about that is that it's sort of defying their acceptance and their making peace with who they are. So, it's like you can't get into the Vortex if you've got that kind of stuff going on...
. . .
If this time space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, this time reality has the wherewithal has to deliver the goods to you... but you will never receive what you want unless you're in complete alignment with who you are.

So what happens is, you become in alignment with who you are and then those out of those Vortex concerns fade away and you find the joy which is, as we said earlier, everything you want, the reason you want it is because you think you will feel better in the having of it.

The reason people want those kinds of changes is because they want to please the peanut gallery. And when you're in the Vortex, the peanut gallery is irrelevant."

West LA, 1/16/10

zdude
04-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Yes, but it's my own interpretation of my OWN personal experience and, given that I'm the only one who's experienced it, I'd say I'm the expert.

Uh... what?

No more so than any other aspect of physical life.

Sort of, yea.

Again, Abraham and I disagree with you.

Abraham does not disagree with me.

The big question is always why you would want to change, and coming up with an in the Vortex reason for it.

To grow. Is that in the vortex enough?

Again, if you can find an in the Vortex reason to want to change sexual orientation, be my guest. I'd be fascinated to hear it!

Can you find an inside the vortex reason to be gay? Can you find an inside the vortex reason to be straight? Or even, can you find an inside the vortex reason to like women/men? If not, why do you? If yes, those are excellent inside the vortex reasons to change what you call your sexual orientation.

I kissed a girl in Junior High and another one in Law School and while they certainly weren't unpleasant experiences, I've never had the desire to go further. Women are beautiful, I adore them, I have wonderful relationships with them, I just don't want to go "down there," so to speak. Nothing "prevents" me from going further, it's just that I don't have any interest. Could I force myself to do it? Sure, but that would definitely be going upstream, in contradiction to my nature.

Forcing yourself would be going upstream. That's not necessary. You just look for a better feeling thought in regards to girls and heterosexuality. You can feel sexual attraction towards girls, if you want to. Or not, if you want to. Just don't think there is anything really all that different about your sexuality. You are just like any straight person, you just focused on different things in a different way while growing up. If you wanted to focus differently now, you could, and so could anyone that calls themself "straight".

Marc
04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Abraham does not disagree with me.
See my quote from the West LA workshop.

To grow. Is that in the vortex enough?
You're just assuming the answer, not coming up with any reason why you'd want to do it. How do changing sexual orientation and growth fit together, especially given Abraham's contention that changing sexual orientation actually contradicts self-acceptance?

Can you find an inside the vortex reason to be gay? Can you find an inside the vortex reason to be straight? Or even, can you find an inside the vortex reason to like women/men? If not, why do you? If yes, those are excellent inside the vortex reasons to change what you call your sexual orientation.
I can find in the Vortex reasons for all of those things, but not all of those things are in alignment with who I am. As Abraham says, we come forth with different intentions and alignment with myself includes embracing those intentions.

Forcing yourself would be going upstream. That's not necessary. You just look for a better feeling thought in regards to girls and heterosexuality. You can feel sexual attraction towards girls, if you want to. Or not, if you want to. Just don't think there is anything really all that different about your sexuality. You are just like any straight person, you just focused on different things in a different way while growing up. If you wanted to focus differently now, you could, and so could anyone that calls themself "straight".
I love heterosexuality! I think it's a wonderful thing! It's just not right for me. I think women are wonderful, I think they're beautiful, I love them a lot. I just don't love them in a romantic way or want them sexually.

Yes, I am different, it's an intention I knew about very early on and I will certainly agree that it goes far beyond sexuality. It's at the core at who I am, I wouldn't want to change it. I am NOT just like any straight person, and I'm also NOT just like any gay person. No, it's not that I "just focused on different things in a different way while growing up," nor could I "focus differently now." I was certainly aware of how most other people do things and aware at a very deep level that I was not like that. Abraham describes the vibration of "knowing" and that's what was there.

zdude
04-04-2011, 07:10 PM
You are way too defensive. Are you as cute as the cat?

7flowers
04-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Yes he is!
As cute as the kitty I mean lol!

7flowers
04-04-2011, 07:27 PM
"Yes, I am different, it's an intention I knew about very early on and I will certainly agree that it goes far beyond sexuality. It's at the core at who I am, I wouldn't want to change it. I am NOT just like any straight person, and I'm also NOT just like any gay person. No, it's not that I "just focused on different things in a different way while growing up," nor could I "focus differently now." I was certainly aware of how most other people do things and aware at a very deep level that I was not like that. Abraham describes the vibration of "knowing" and that's what was there."

Marc is Marc! You are you! Me are me! I love it!

Marc
04-04-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm not defensive, I just disagree with what you say, zdude. Being as cute as a cat, especially one as Super Kitty, is a tall order. But I AM cute!

zdude
04-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm not defensive, I just vigorously disagree with what you say, zdude. Being as cute as a cat, especially one as Super Kitty, is a tall order. But I AM cute!

How about your boyfriend, is he cute too?

Mizuho
04-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Absolutely they are and Abraham has identified the desire to change one's sexual orientation as one. It's not difficult to find others -- for example, the desire to undo something is an out of the Vortex desire because your Inner Being would NEVER agree with that. Your Inner Being always appreciates your experience because it gives birth to expansion and it would never want to undo that expansion. A desire to harm another person would be another -- because your Inner Being has nothing but love and appreciation for everyone and it knows that you can always have what you want, so there would never be a desire to hurt someone from inside the Vortex. Now, those thoughts might be downstream for you at some point, but by the time you get into the Vortex, those desires go away.

Thanks Marc, I haven't heard about this before! :thankyou:
Do you know if Abraham says the same about transgender too??

Marc
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
I've heard Abraham address the issue once a while back, the only thing I remember is that they said they would encourage someone to reach for emotional relief before taking any sort of action.

sweetlily
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
I have always believed that gay people (or straight for that matter) could not choose, that you were born the way you were.

But the reason I'm chiming in, is because I had this funny thought recently, and I feel like it was from my IB- that the way of the future is that there will be no such thing as "gay", "straight" or "bi";that here will be a day (not in this lifetime) where there will be no necessity to label yourself anything, you can just love who you love and that'll be that.

CreatorChristine
04-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Ummmm, as neither a gay nor a lesbian nor a bisexual Abrahamster - but a regular lurker on this LOVELY thread and one who has the MEGA-HOTS for an AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS Physical Representation of Source who happens to be a human male :laugh: - I am truly surprised that anyone is wasting time and energy in an attempt to convince a member of the Peanut Gallery of the "wrongness" of their opinion or perspective or understanding of the Abraham Teachings, and that this thread that is dedicated to FACILITATING CONTACT between individuals with like desires and interests has devolved into a discussion - that would be more apropos on the "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You" Forum, btw - of whether or not there are valid reasons to desire a change in sexual orientation (which could go for ANY situation, really) and justifications on both sides. To sort-of quote from memory Esther Hicks speaking to Jerry Hicks, "I just realized that your opinion - while it is wrong - is VALID!" :laugh: :allgood:

To add another quote which - while not original Abraham-Hicks - feels perfectly Abe-ish to me: "Do not feed the trolls." I feel that majorly includes our own "Inner Trolls", who would drag us into such an OOTV discussion to begin with. Give no attention and thus no vibrational fodder to that which you do not want or which does not please you. Period. Just thought I'd remind you ... :smile: ... and myself, meaning I will now turn my attention elsewhere for a while. :smile: :smile:

My love to ALL :s13:
Christine

PS: Marc is NOT "cute"! Marc is KEEEEE-UUUUTE!!! :beautifulthing:

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 12:27 AM
"Do not feed the trolls."

:exactly: :hearts:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Anyway, Iīm very appreciative for the exchange. It gave me more "food" for understanding a completely different subject. Always if there seems to be a tug of war- about what I "could" do or not- I find thatīs not the point for me, anymore. As Marc sayed- everyone is the expert for his/her own life. As Abe sayed: "You can have it all."

Knowing this, the only point NOW for me is: Does it feel good? Here, and now? Am I ITV with this?
And all the rest falls by the wayside.

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 01:28 AM
I have always believed that gay people (or straight for that matter) could not choose, that you were born the way you were.

But the reason I'm chiming in, is because I had this funny thought recently, and I feel like it was from my IB- that the way of the future is that there will be no such thing as "gay", "straight" or "bi";that here will be a day (not in this lifetime) where there will be no necessity to label yourself anything, you can just love who you love and that'll be that.
I think, too, there might come times where such terms could be not interesting anymore, yes! And yes- to remind us that we are truely limitless is one of Abeīs core teachings.

But right now, in physical life, roles seem (obviously) to be calling. Telling anybody that "they canīt have it all" or -on the other hand!- imply, that what others choose or prefer is not really valid, like "just a mask", feels like bogus to me in a world of infinite variety. We came here to play in the game of physical life. Our "masks" and "roles" are what makes physical life possible and juicy. When we wouldnīt play as men, women (or transgenders), as gays, straights, biīs, as one who changes a lot or not at all, as animals, trees, wind, fire- what would be the reason for life? Making choices, following them through, evolving (in) them, molding them and enjoying the emerging creation and experiences is why we came (in my opinion).

"Nothing in all of the world makes Esther have a kneejerk-reaction, she feels it more sharply than anything else, than when she said "I think Iīll do such and such" and someone implies "no, I donīt think you will." IOW, anything- anything that steps on your toes of freedom and even in the slightestd way implyes that youīr not gonna move into the direction of what youīve put here is really an anomaly that you can feel powerfully within your beeing."
From the vid Chronic fatigue Syndrome p.2

zdude
04-05-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm not a troll, I'm just right.

The need to label oneself as "homosexual" comes from insecurity, the belief that your sexual experience is outside your control. It's a way to force others to accept the legitimacy of your choice by pretending you don't actually have a choice and that you are just a victim. It's not a coincidence that homosexuals are a "victim group", being a victim is why (many) people embrace the label. Nothing wrong with enjoying homosexuality as a man or woman. Nothing wrong with enjoying heterosexuality. No need to experience the other if you are happy where you are. Just realize you are not your favourite ice cream flavour.

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM
I'm not a troll, I'm just right.
That is really funny!! :laugh:

The need to label oneself as "homosexual" comes from insecurity the belief that your sexual experience is outside your control.
-That might be true. But it also could come from the wish to honor a preference that one found.

It's a way to force others to accept the legitimacy of your choice by pretending you don't actually have a choice and that you are just a victim.
-you could use it this way- or just as a way to describe something without going into any judgements.

It's not a coincidence that homosexuals are a "victim group", being a victim is why (many) people embrace the label.
-just because some of this people do this there is no reason to accuse all of them doing it.

Nothing wrong with enjoying homosexuality as a man or woman. Nothing wrong with enjoying heterosexuality. No need to experience the other if you are happy where you are.
Agreed. :o

Just realize you are not your favourite ice cream flavour.
:blink: ???

zdude: :kiss: :wave: bye bye!

SingingInTheRain
04-05-2011, 07:52 AM
lol! what an odd direction this thread has taken. well, in the end we are all right. all beliefs are valid and loa will bring you the evidence that will help bolster your belief. all is well. no need to explain, defend, etc to the peanut gallery (anyone outside yourself) as long as you're at peace. everyone else's lives, beliefs, words, actions are none of your business. abe 101. so it would probably be better to focus on something that does have something to do with you such as your own alignment rather than judging someone elses lol. that said i'll follow my own advice and swiftly depart. all is well! love, singing

zdude
04-05-2011, 07:59 AM
zdude: :kiss: :wave: bye bye!

No way I'm leaving until I know if Marc's boyfriend is cute too.

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 08:02 AM
But Iīm not interested in that!! :laugh: :laugh:

I was talking about MY farewell from this discussion... but obviously, I lied... :laugh: :hugging:

CreatorChristine
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Hiya, zdude - I see you just joined yesterday, so :welcome:

Indeed, you ARE "just right" - just like everybody else.

Who You Truly Are is not "male" or "female", either - not even "human", to be exact. Would you say that the labels "male", "female", and "human" stem from inherent insecurity?

We apply labels to things from a need and desire to communicate our perspective, and all labels are inherently emotionally neutral, simple statements of "fact". How we EXPERIENCE these perspectives is what makes all the difference. Any- and everything can be experienced from inside the Vortex or out. What IS out of the Vortex and based in insecurity is the need to JUSTIFY one's perspective. But that, too, applies to any- and everything. Just look at all the "humans" in the world who attempt to justify the "superior" status of humankind and root around for all sorts of arguments to "prove" that they are of greater value in the grand scheme of things than the single-celled organism floating joyously in the ocean.

As to the "victim" status of homosexuality - this is not in any way, shape, or form a general "truth". The preference for same-gender sex has been viewed in vastly different ways in various cultures and throughout the millennia. Just like the "female" perspective, or the "different skin-color" perspective, the "Irish" perspective, blah, blah, blah. Since when does stating "I am this thing that does not conform to what YOU desire of me, that does not and will not conform to what YOU deem good and virtuous and right." inherently "victim"? I ABSOLUTELY embrace my femaledom, which for many "humans" even today would be reason enough to see me as of "lesser value" - and it doesn't make sense to me NOT to embrace that label. And yet I DO NOT feel like a "victim". So why should someone who identifies as "homosexual" NOT proudly embrace that label?

I fully believe that we do come into physical lifetimes with certain pre-determined - BY US - intentions and purposely express in some facets that are NOT easily altered. And from inside the Vortex, we would not want to, because we HAVE chosen that particular perspective and we KNOW that it is PERFECT. That applies to sexual orientation just as it does to gender, skin-color, "congenital dis-eases", etc. pp. And when someone tries to even suggest to you that your CHOICE is "wrong" and might warrant change or at least demure adaptation, that goes so strongly against what you KNOW to be YOUR TRUTH that it can certainly get your dander up if you are not remembering who you REALLY ae and why you came here in the first place - namely to live a JOYOUS experience from EXACTLY that perspective. Because in the depth of your Being you KNOW that you have experienced - and will again - many, many other perspectives throughout the eons. You KNOW that you do not have to don a different perspective in THIS lifetime because it is only one of millions of lifetimes. In other words, while our perspectives ARE certainly a sort of "mask", as you put it, there are certain masks we donned that we never intended to remove or replace during this particular go-round.

All that said, I will now once again - and far less subtly - suggest you start a new thread on this subject over on the "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You" Forum if you wish to pursue this topic further. Otherwise it is just one big thread-jack and indeed in internet-speak "trolling".

:s13:
Christine

PS: Trolls can actually be quite cute and endearing now and again. :smile:

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Ok, I lied again. I would be interested if Marcīs bf is cute. Gosh, is there an end to this silly exchange???

:laugh: (My stomach hurts from laughing)

CreatorChristine
04-05-2011, 08:09 AM
OF COURSE Marc's BF is KEEEEE-UUUUUUTE! :laugh: How could it EVER be any other way, given what we know about our Vortexy Moderator Dude??? :singer: :exactly:

paradise-on-earth
04-05-2011, 08:11 AM
:thumbsup: CC, you are SO WISE!!! :hearts:
:laugh: :swing:

zdude
04-05-2011, 08:40 AM
I fully believe that we do come into physical lifetimes with certain pre-determined - BY US - intentions and purposely express in some facets that are NOT easily altered.

We are not slaves to source. Isn't that abe's message? There is no predetermined path or preferences we must follow, we create our own path. The purpose of life is the joy of choosing one's path.

The thinking expressed in your words is a rationalization for powerlesness. I strongly reject it.

And from inside the Vortex, we would not want to, because we HAVE chosen that particular perspective and we KNOW that it is PERFECT.

And, we can make a new choice that is also perfect.

And when someone tries to even suggest to you that your CHOICE is "wrong" and might warrant change or at least demure adaptation, that goes so strongly against what you KNOW to be YOUR TRUTH that it can certainly get your dander up if you are not remembering who you REALLY ae and why you came here in the first place - namely to live a JOYOUS experience from EXACTLY that perspective. Because in the depth of your Being you KNOW that you have experienced - and will again - many, many other perspectives throughout the eons. You KNOW that you do not have to don a different perspective in THIS lifetime because it is only one of millions of lifetimes. In other words, while our perspectives ARE certainly a sort of "mask", as you put it, there are certain masks we donned that we never intended to remove or replace during this particular go-round.

It's funny because it's a hell of a lot easier to change sexuality than it is to change skin color or gender. According to the world's story, changing skin color or gender is impossible. To change skin colour or gender we would have to overthrow our whole vision of the world. Equating the two is absurd, and reinforcing this idea that it is somehow "fixed" fosters the whole victim mentality so many people cling to. To make sexual preference another thing that is fixed in stone would be a shame. Sexual preference is a habit of thought that can and does change.

You want people to accept your sexual preferences because they are your sexual preferences, not because you are helpless about them. That is what source wants. Freedom, not slavery.

Be happy.

Stop looking at my words with so much defensiveness and negativity and maybe, just maybe, you'll see them for what they are. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm not trolling. And I'm dead serious about needing to know if Mark's boyfriend is cute.

MiAlma
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Hmmm... something comes to mind... "Do you rather be happy or right?". Just a thought.... :kiss: :wave:

SingingInTheRain
04-05-2011, 08:52 AM
hey i do wonder if a mod would take the final page of responses, or post 80 and up (lol mine is on 40 posts a page) and turn it into a thread on abrahams stance on sexual preferences in the abe teaching's forum rather than sullying what b4 was a very nice on topic thread simply asking for fellow gay and lesbian abe friends in the friendship forum lol.

either way all is well.

love, singing

chillinjoan
04-05-2011, 09:39 AM
zdude...........is it possible that you are bi-sexual so you find it easy to flip the switch, so it feels like anyone can?

loolytoo
04-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Zdude - be happy with who you are and let everyone else be happy with who they are. :allgood:

No one can tell anyone else what and how they should think about anything. You are not in anyone elses head or heart and have no idea what their reasons are for being or stating anything about themselves.

Why waste time trying to tell anyone else what is right for them? Its pointless! - better to use the time focusing on yourself being in the Vortex and then you wont give a monkeys about any of it anyway, you will just love everyone for who they are and whatever their point of view is
:s11: :snuggle:

mikeh
04-05-2011, 10:31 AM
just curious zdude...what has your experience of being gay taught you? I would love to hear your thoughts!

zdude
04-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Zdude - be happy with who you are and let everyone else be happy with who they are. :allgood:

I have no intention of standing in the way of anyone's happyness. Nobody should use what I wrote as an excuse to step out of the vortex. Instead, I recommend they read what I wrote from inside the vortex.

Why waste time trying to tell anyone else what is right for them?

Did I do that?

Its pointless!

I completely agree!

better to use the time focusing on yourself being in the Vortex and then you wont give a monkeys about any of it anyway, you will just love everyone for who they are and whatever their point of view is
:s11: :snuggle:

Thanks for loving me. I love you to.

loolytoo
04-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for loving me. I love you to.

Enjoy your time here, this forum is full of AMAZING souls :)
:s13::woohoo::s1::wave::laugh::welcome:

zdude
04-05-2011, 11:17 AM
just curious zdude...what has your experience of being gay taught you? I would love to hear your thoughts!

It has taught me that I have the freedom to enjoy wearing any mask I want and that I'm not tied to any present "REALITY" (imagine esther's voice), and more specifically, that the way I feel about something is not fixed in stone.

ibcali
04-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Well hellloooo all.

This is quite the conversation. From searching for fellow LGBT to ib, then to alien life forms, then choice. Wow we are all some pretty dynamic beings brought forth to express ourselves.

I am a gay Native American man and damn proudof it. I did not choose to be gay any more than I chose to be a Native. I am who I am and love me for me. I have had liaisons with women, but it was quite obvious the fellas catch my fancy. As Simone says "strictly d...ly. I also did not choose to be born w/ clairvoyant abilities nor to be an empath, but alas I am.

I am using my phone so I cant easily scroll but the cutie who is a flipper said something about alien life here. Dude their are tons!!! Do you ever go play in other dimensions? It is fun.

Love the fact most of all that we are all here together getting in touch with our inner beings. Light and love to you all. Chilljoan might I add you rock. First time I saw your pic I thought "total fag hag." I enjoy the light you shine more than any other aber.

Have a flippin ITV fantastic day y'all.

zdude
04-05-2011, 05:00 PM
zdude...........is it possible that you are bi-sexual so you find it easy to flip the switch, so it feels like anyone can?

You are only limited by the story you tell. If you tell the story that you "are gay" or "are straight", then yes, it's hard to "flip the switch". You made it hard by telling the story.

The world tells a tale. It's a hypnotic tale. It says you can't do or be a lot of things. Sexuality is being thrown into the same basket of things you can't change about yourself. You don't have to change. You don't have to want to change. You don't even have to accept that you can change. But stop repeating the song of powerlesness to others.

The only things that are hard to do, are the things we don't want to do. Often because we misunderstand what it means to do them. It's fighting against yourself that is hard.

CreatorChristine
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Nobody should use what I wrote as an excuse to step out of the vortex. Instead, I recommend they read what I wrote from inside the vortex.

I would recommend you follow your own advice with regard to other contributors on this thread and on this forum. Pushing against others' opinions and beliefs or their rejection of your own is not exactly evidence of your own ability to remain in the Vortex no matter what. Nor is disparaging others in broadbrush fashion because you perceive them as stuck in a "victim mentality". Certainly, there are no victims in this system of thought taught by Abraham. But Source also sees nothing wrong with people who believe they are victims or that they have made pre-birth choices that they are powerless to change.

As loolytoo already stated, you are in no position to KNOW with certainty how another is vibrating and thinking. If you are looking for defensiveness, however, you will perceive defensiveness wherever you look.

:s13:
Christine

sedonawoman
04-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Wow, i was away for a few days.
Taking care of my Dad.

And the trolls came out to play.:woohoo:

First i'd like to send love to Christine. Your posts were wonderful.:s13:
Well said! Spoken like a true Aber!

I am a proud lesbian.
I know it was what i chose to experience in this go-round,
before i even came here.

It wasn't easy in those early years.
But i hit the ground running. And thru that contrast,
sent so many rockets of desire for a wonderful happy life.

I agree this convo, would be more appropriate on another thread.

However, trolls will be trolls.:laugh:

Tupolev204
04-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Hello! Im new to this forum!
Ive shot a huge rocket into the vortex where my Colombian lover is :-D

chillinjoan
04-06-2011, 10:28 AM
ahhh Christine........always spot on, such relief reading your posts.

angelman66
04-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Joan, are you in the gay room again?????????

angelman66
04-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello! Im new to this forum!
Ive shot a huge rocket into the vortex where my Colombian lover is :-D

Welcome - to the Forum and to the Americas and to the Vortex. You will make our hemisphere much more handsome!!
(Wow!)
-Chris

Tupolev204
04-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Welcome - to the Forum and to the Americas and to the Vortex. You will make our hemisphere much more handsome!!
(Wow!)
-Chris

Thanks Chris! Woohoo!

chillinjoan
04-09-2011, 12:13 PM
heeeey.............I like the gaaaay rooms..........you guys know how to have fun! Like going to the Keys.......man

tsongkhapa
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Add me to the list of gay & lesbian Abrahamsters! I'm 100% and proud of it.

-Nancy

sunny_day
04-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Hi to all :wave:

but I always say that it is the person I fall in love with, not the sex.

That's what I think and feel, too :kiss:

Have been only with men, but one never knows... This week I saw pictures of two wonderful women and said to my best (male) friend, if I were of the opposite sex I would be sooo in love :aniheart:

sunny_day
04-28-2011, 09:22 AM
Forgot to mention: I came to this thought/feeling in 1999, as I get in touch with someone in a chatroom... Male, soon I was totally into him - was sooo great to chat/mail with him... One day he said he have to confess to me about something... That he was hoping he doesn't lose me if I would know the truth...

Then I have got this wonderful, heart-warming email... He was no longer a "he", but "she"... and she never lost me... Whenever I think of her there are only lovely thoughts/feelings towards her :kiss: :kiss:

(And now I have tears in my eyes... of emotion)

:wave:

keonghi
05-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow! zdude made quite a stir that felt "negative" to me. I started this forum so like minded gay/lesbian people could meet. Whether we label ourselves as gay or lesbian or not, the rest of world does so I embrace it and love it. I do believe we had a choice but it was made before we entered this lifetime. Love to you all and I will only see this forum as being a happy place again.

PS - does anyone know why it says "banned" under zdude's name?

Kristi (aka keonghi)

chillinjoan
05-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't know either? Maybe that is where he put as where he is from? Makes sense, huh. hahahhahahaaaaa........couldn't resist

keonghi
05-21-2011, 06:17 PM
So love you all! Let's keep this going. Why do you like being gay/lesbian? I love that it makes me look at people as they are, and I love that it makes me believe that I can be anything or anyone. I love that I can feel God's/Source's energy always! I just love...
Kristi

Fukami
05-21-2011, 11:33 PM
:kiss:I love you, too, Kristi! I don't know you, but my IB does, and you are so f&*%in' AWESOME! And what a great thread!:woohoo:

No, I am not gay. But you know what I love about gays/lesbians/bisexuals? They only amplify, amplify, amplify the diversity and the beauty of our physical world. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

They have helped our world expand! :beautifulthing:

And something I find really beautiful...get ready for this...gay men loving each other! :smile:

So let me say this without shame (shame is so OTV)...I've already "lost" my shame with my posts in our recent "sex thread" started by Gaily....

Watching gay men loving each other is a BIG turn-on for me! To watch them kissing and making out...I get even more ITV if it is an inter-racial couple.... I even have a private YouTube playlist of gay men kissing. :smile:

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GAY/LESBIAN/BI-SEXUAL ABRAHAMSTERS! :kiss:

arpee
05-22-2011, 02:00 AM
I am gay, too. I'm in love with the male anatomy. I love the male voice, the masculinity, everything. It's interesting because, even though I don't speak about my sexuality, I attracted a friend who was a lesbian, I attracted some bi-curious friends. It'll be nice to attract a lover, too. It's nice that I attracted such friends, I guess the universe knows where I'm really vibrating regardless of my words.

Universe loves me and universe wants me to ease myself... I know all is well.

:kiss:

Fukami
05-22-2011, 02:14 AM
I am gay, too. I'm in love with the male anatomy. I love the male voice, the masculinity, everything. :kiss:

That was awesome, arpee! :smile:Like I said earlier, I'm in love with the male anatomy too.
We've been celebrating sexuality the Abe-way a lot on this forum and I love it. :allgood:
Oh, wait, I see your lover...there he is...(I'm pretending to be Abe for a moment)

keonghi
05-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Soooo, how is everybody? This thread lives on! I still would love to hear about your experiences as a "gay-abrahamster" or even about those who just know someone. :)

How Exciting!
05-26-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm a newbie here and also a "gay-abrahamster"! Don't that term just make you want to put a little sparkly pink cowboy hat on this guy :s5:

Anyway, you asked earlier what we love about our sexuality. For me, I love the way it helps connect you to others more readily, that whole walking down the street and your gaydar goes off and you make eye contact and smile. I know we're all connected through Source but I think sharing a common minority helps you stay closer to that connection, at least within that group.

What else? Well, when I first came out it was so wonderful and affirming to find out my weirdness belonged somewhere. Other women who love women, who like gaming, who like gadgets, who like their hair short, who fought tooth and nail against the pretty dress their mothers kept trying, who had to be prized out of their DMs, who are inspired by heroines like Janeway or Xena, who would rather wear aftershave than perfume, who want to play rugby rather than netball or play the drums with their sleeves rolled up rather than don a spangly cocktail dress and sing. I know there is variety in our community but the point is, I found some people whose values and preferences mirrored mine and even though I'm still a bit of an oddball, I belong. Plus I like being an oddball, it reminds me to value my uniqueness.

AngelinaMGA
06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
There's no better way
To start your day
Than by watching a Gay
Yay!

Words of wisdom from my newly found YouTube Gays of the week Brian & Daniel, who made their audition video for the Tuesday slot in a bubble bath.....these two boys crack me up big time & always seem to put a smile on my face.

I have been married for 30 years in a man as head of the home, woman as follower relationship, and after finding Abraham about 3 years ago our relationship dynamics (?) have been slowly changing, both of us love Abraham, and I after denying & suppressing what I like & love out of fear Of disapproval & feelings of unworthiness feel like I am returning to myself and also finding new surprises along the way.....like my attraction to gay men, I don't think it's a sexual thing although sometimes I feel that & i really like it, but more of a connection thing, I just feel a connection with their kissing each other, their passion for each other, their humor & fun of being themselves & being different & they're just so out there being who they are and they've come to a place where they no longer care what anyone thinks, they're happy being who they are and I think that is why I love them so much. And it's so fun to have YouTube to assist me in gettin' my freak on! :). And so fun to live in this time of awakening!

I love Brian & Daniel on YouTube, if they had a weekly show, it would be one of my Favs!
I love Glee's Kurt & Blaine, their relationship touches my heart.
I love allowing who I be to come out & play!!!
I love being kinky & funny & just a little weird!
I love being proud of myself & loving what I love!
I love Abraham & all that I'm learning about myself because of them!
I love understanding & the freeing feeling of finding relief!
I love this thread & all the honest, open people who came here loving who they are!

Thanks for listening!
Love, Angelina

I've never come into the singles forum before but I think it was to find this thread which I read from beginning to end & except for zdude's vibes found it fun & uplifting!

Fukami
06-08-2011, 07:42 AM
like my attraction to gay men, I don't think it's a sexual thing although sometimes I feel that & i really like it, but more of a connection thing, I just feel a connection with their kissing each other, their passion for each other, their humor & fun of being themselves & being different & they're just so out there being who they are and they've come to a place where they no longer care what anyone thinks, they're happy being who they are and I think that is why I love them so much. And it's so fun to have YouTube to assist me in gettin' my freak on! :). And so fun to live in this time of awakening!

:exactly:Angelina, I loved your post! As I said earlier in another post, I am a straight girl who loves watching gay men "get their freak on" on YouTube--SO INCREDIBLY SEXY! :singer: :allgood:

Since this is a gay/lesbian thread, I thought I'd give a shout-out to my former client "Donna" (I used to be a therapist before Abe) who described herself as "butch" and proud of it! She dressed like a guy, talked like one, wore men's perfume, and cherished women like they were princesses! :smile: I was so focused on her mental health issues that I didn't realize how totally tuned-in she was to her uniqueness! :smile:

Love, Fukami :wave:

Arpeggio
06-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Hi guys!
I am Me. Than - Being. And then - human being in love with Love, the feeling of Love pouring through me. And it really doesn't matter in which form my partners show up, I just love them, love them, love them. So, I am not putting any label on my shoulder, I am just WHOLE and LOVE and ONE with everything. I am so rich and abundant in RShips matter and yes, I've tried and lived so many things that, here and now, I proclaim - Universe, I am who I am and I've left all labels behind me, I go with the flow and all is well :smile:

Fukami
06-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi guys!
I am Me. Than - Being. And then - human being in love with Love, the feeling of Love pouring through me. And it really doesn't matter in which form my partners show up, I just love them, love them, love them. So, I am not putting any label on my shoulder, I am just WHOLE and LOVE and ONE with everything. I am so rich and abundant in RShips matter and yes, I've tried and lived so many things that, here and now, I proclaim - Universe, I am who I am and I've left all labels behind me, I go with the flow and all is well :smile:

:s1: Your post is really beautiful, Arpeggio! :singer:

I personally prefer to label myself as a "straight woman" but I understand that LOVE itself does not have any labels attached to it.

Your post also reminds me of times when I felt sexual attraction towards other women in the past--I wasn't "denying" my heterosexuality, I was just going with the flow and appreciating her beauty...inside and out. :smile:

Love, Fukami

AngelinaMGA
06-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi Fukami, I'm glad you liked my post, your post is what actually inspired me to say it out loud as I am just now starting to get it that what feels good to me IS good, and there's nothing wrong with me for liking what I like, and when you talked about the very thing I've been discovering about myself, I loved it! I was wondering if I was the only girl out there with this perspective & I got my answer, NOT! :)

have an awesome day!
Angelina

sedonawoman
06-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Fukami,:wave:

I've been meaning to tell you.
I always enjoy & appreciate the sincerity of your posts.
And i love the way, no matter what.
You always sign them 'love, Fukami'.:s13:

I appreciate you being such a valuable member of our forum.:woohoo:

I've been wanting to say so. And this seemed a good opportunity!:exactly:

Love, Cindy:kiss:

Fukami
06-10-2011, 01:40 AM
:s1: I love this thread! :s13::s13::s13: flowing all over the place! :singer:
This is truly a celebration of :s13::s13:, genuine :s13::s13::s13: , just as our IBs intended!

:thankyou: Angelina and Cindy, for all of your beautiful words. :kiss:

Angelina, :thankyou: for reminding me that what feels good to me IS good...we have our trusty guidance (i.e. emotions) and it continues to work for us even when we ignore it. :smile: When I felt those desires for women, it felt fantastic. And my IB was saying, :woohoo: :allgood:

Cindy, I :s13: and appreciate YOU very much and it is quite obvious from your posts that you are a warm, kind-hearted woman. :smile: And your avatar continues to be one of my favorites. :smile: Despite the distance, it would be nice for us to go see Gaga together one of these days. :singer:

:kiss: Much love to both of you and everybody else, Fukami

Yvonne Rocks
06-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Me too! Hello family. It's really hard being gay in the bible belt - I want to hold my wife's hand! People think that we're sisters... And her mother prefers to think of us as friends - cuz we're not "really" married. Thank God my mother shakes that off - she loves my Sandy.

Ah well, it's temporary and all good is going to come from this situation...

We are spending our 10th anniversary in Panama City, Florida on July 8-10 - is that far?

Yvonne Rocks
06-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Go gaybrahamers! there is love for all regardless of human form or preferences! :)

Too funny - 7/up on my screen now! LOLOLOL

chillinjoan
06-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Gaybrahambers.......gotta love that

Yvonne Rocks
06-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I know, right? LOL - I'm going to call myself that tonight and see if my wife figures it out! I am laughing out loud right now thinking about the look that I know is going to be on her face....

"Oh, what is she reading NOW? And what, dear God, am I supposed to say?" LOLOLOL

chillinjoan
06-16-2011, 02:30 PM
tell her it's bras for gay hamsters........

Yvonne Rocks
06-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I knew it! The look on her face was great. She is so wonderfully supportive and she very patiently put a "blank" look on her face with a little expectation thrown in. God, I love her!

She loves me so much - it doesn't matter how "out" there I get, she always listens, and chimes in with what she thinks.
After ten years, we still haven't run out of things to talk about and I still get butterflies when she comes home.

How cool is that?

chillinjoan
06-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Yvonne, without a doubt, it doesn't get any better than that. And I will tell you, Esther stills feels that way about Jerry.

Karisma
06-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Yvonne that is so beautiful!

I've always considered myself straight and felt my primary attraction to men, but that being said, I have developed such an affinity for women ever since leaving college. I personally love the feeling of being free to love whoever I want whenever I feel moved..I just really love people. I love to love and feel deep and feel passion and feel a connection, whatever form the relationship takes. I feel like I can fall in love with anyone...

There are so many things that I love about guys!!! and there are so many things that I love about women!!! At this point in my life, I just feel completely open to the universe and appreciative of the fact that I can feel such deep connections with different people...

Kealohilani
07-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey, Portlanders (Oregon that is), my BFF Abrahamer is gay and I am straight. Any one want to meetup around here for coffee sometime? We LOVE to talk all things Abraham ~ but what isn't?

Mathew
07-08-2011, 05:43 AM
Brilliant, I love that term 'Androphile'. I have not thought of that before. The Gay 'label' has never felt good to me, I am who I am, when asked the question, "Are you gay"? I usually say no and leave it at that, because it's not their business. Now I can say I am an Androphile. Thanks.

Fukami
07-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Brilliant, I love that term 'Androphile'. I have not thought of that before. The Gay 'label' has never felt good to me, I am who I am, when asked the question, "Are you gay"? I usually say no and leave it at that, because it's not their business. Now I can say I am an Androphile. Thanks.

Awesome, Mathew...:smile:
Just continue to be who you really are and FEEL GOOD! :smile:

I personally don't have any problems with "labels" (i.e. I am a "straight" woman), but we all have different preferences, interests, and intentions in our current physical experiences. :allgood: I LOVE and cherish all the DIVERSITY among us! :smile:
Love, Fukami :wave:

GayGirl
07-09-2011, 04:42 AM
Yep, me me me, is a proud gay girl and love every single second of my experience. I know that I, and only I, chose to be gay in this life time and I really appreciate that about myself! I wish everyone that is gay would love themselves so very much, we are all glorious beings, gay or not!(I'm mighty glad that I am though!)

Fukami
07-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Yep, me me me, is a proud gay girl and love every single second of my experience. I know that I, and only I, chose to be gay in this life time and I really appreciate that about myself! I wish everyone that is gay would love themselves so very much, we are all glorious beings, gay or not!(I'm mighty glad that I am though!)

:wave:Hi GayGirl, nice to meet you! :wave:

I don't know you, just met you, but I appreciate you already for being ITV and happy and proud about who you really are! :smile: DIVERSITY ROCKS!

Love, Fukami :s13:

chillinjoan
07-13-2011, 09:40 AM
I gotta say though, any word with phile at the ending has a pervert type of feeling to it. I think GAY is much better, it sounds so HAPPY !!!!!!!

Yvonne Rocks
07-13-2011, 09:54 AM
It is, Joan, It is! Welcome back!

chillinjoan
07-13-2011, 11:40 AM
It tis, it tis ME !!!! Misssssst you guys, really did. Yet it was nice to take a break for the puter, hands off so to speak. I was too busy with Tony, Martha and Joshua anyways!
Blast is farrrrrrr from how awesome my trip was. I swear I gained a 4 pack from laughing constantly!
How was your trip Yvonne???

Yvonne Rocks
07-13-2011, 12:49 PM
EXCELLENT! I started a thread in the manifestation forum "How much better can it get? Super..." More pictures are forthcoming and more details! I got to fly, Joan! How awesome is that?

I'm so glad that you had a good time!

Sanjay
07-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Too funny - 7/up on my screen now! LOLOLOL

It's awesome right? :)

The love of abraham raising the vibration of the word gay to something even more loving, joyful & pure.

Gaybraham* I love that word!

Gaybraham*

Gaybraham!*

GAYBRAHAM!*

Woo Hoo. The word gaybraham* got me in the vortex! LOL :smile:

* 'Gaybraham' & 'Gaybrahamers' Đ sp14official.

chillinjoan
07-19-2011, 11:56 AM
does that make me a straighterham?

Yvonne Rocks
07-19-2011, 12:05 PM
God, you make me laugh and laugh! I so appreciate you and your kick ass humor!

Willa
07-19-2011, 04:23 PM
As chillinjoan so wonderfully stated it, I'm a straighterham, but lately I've found that I am attracted to women; mainly the ones who simply enjoy being a woman, being in their own body, being happy and ITV about it - or even aware of their body and appreciative of how they look... And seeing them, they just pull me into the Vortex without even thinking about it! So needless to say I have a huge crush on my belly dance teachers! :D And I've learned not to fear such emotions and feelings, but rather let them be.

I mean, every time I think of a particular man/or a few of them actually, I get this feeling of flaming desire and knowing that one of them (still in my VR) is my soul mate, and I get this urge to...well...uhm...you know...get him into bed asap :oops: so I know that the emotions towards women are purely a vibrational match to how I feel or want to feel. And I wouldn't want to change it for anything! So if that means that I'm in love with women - so be it. But I'm still a straighterham!

Terry98
07-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Woo Hoo. The word gaybraham* got me in the vortex! LOL :smile:

HaHa LOWL. I've been in the vortex about it long before birth of 'Gaybraham.'

Terry98
07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
does that make me a straighterham? haha, I love it. 'straighterham.'

Sanjay
07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
does that make me a straighterham?

We need to work on that Joan! lol :)

Sanjay
07-19-2011, 06:35 PM
God, you make me laugh and laugh! I so appreciate you and your kick ass humor!

Much love to you Yvonne! You really do rock! :)

Sanjay
07-19-2011, 06:36 PM
HaHa LOWL. I've been in the vortex about it long before birth of 'Gaybraham.'

I'm very happy to hear that sir! :)

chillinjoan
07-19-2011, 06:51 PM
how bout Abra-straight-ham orrrr Abramanlover (sounds like a pizza)

Yvonne Rocks
07-19-2011, 07:52 PM

Domanar
07-20-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi! Well... I havenīt read every comment. But I like this thread. And yes, Iīm an Aber and Iīm gay! I am in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life. Even better, I manifested it using Abeīs teachings. Canīt get enough of that fact. I feel blessed. n.n

Yvonne Rocks
07-20-2011, 09:32 AM
I KNEW you were too pretty! LOL - Love it!

chillinjoan
07-20-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm saying !!!!!!

Sanjay
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Abramanlover

Getting warmer, gettuing warmer! :)

how bout Abra-straight-ham

ah, that's getting colder!

chillinjoan
07-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Abramanlover, I just noticed this...A bra man lover.........ahhahahhaa

stemo
10-08-2011, 02:44 AM
hello frinds,

iam from amsterdam and proud to be an aber...and gay.

greetings stefan

arpee
10-08-2011, 03:07 AM
I appreciate all of you and this thread! It's nice to know that there are others like me here!

sedonawoman
10-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Yes, arpee! That says it all.:s13:

I'm such a proud lesbian, and you are a proud gay man.:beautifulthing:
We're Aber's and all of our family on the forum loves and supports us.
What a wonderful thing!:kiss:

Welcome stefan!:wave:

Fukami
10-08-2011, 04:48 AM
hello frinds,

iam from amsterdam and proud to be an aber...and gay.

greetings stefan

:welcome: to this beautiful forum Stefan! :smile: And I so appreciate your being proud of who you are... :woohoo:

I am a straight woman, but I always love this thread because it's like a celebration of our diversity and uniqueness! :exactly:

So much love for you here! :kiss:

Love, Fukami

lizzie
10-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Im all loved up this morning, :s13: love you all too!! And as Abe says:

Nothing in all the Universe is more delicious to be than being in vibrational alignment with the whole of who I am....To be in alignment, to be in the vortex and to be in physical proximity with physical touch with another person who is also in the vortex is the most sublime physical experience that ever exists.... Nothing more delicious than to be physically focused, in alignment with source energy and in physical contact with another, who is also in physical alignment, in vibrational alignment with the source within them, IT JUST DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!

Im not arguing with that! :kiss:

chillinjoan
10-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Be proud of your BEING no matter what package it came in !!!
and accept ALL others as they were YOU !

Fukami
10-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Beautiful words, Lizzie and Joan! :kiss:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it that anyone can have a wonderful uplifting experience on this beautiful thread... no matter what his/her sexual orientation! :woohoo:

Love, Fukami

Nargle
11-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey everybody! Love this thread! I have not read it all but I intend to go back and read more!

You could say that I'm bisexual, but really I just let love happen regardless of the equipment that comes with the person! :laugh::s13::woohoo:

suncat11
11-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh Nargle - beautiful OWL - and ditto on what you said!!!!!

intrigued
11-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Hello :) :wave:

suncat11
11-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey Cute Kitty!!!!

jarkody
11-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey, I'm a man here that loves other men haha. Love between human beings regardless of what their sex, is a beautiful thing!

suncat11
11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Such a beautiful thing jarkody! I am a woman who Loves!!!! Men Women People!!!

Arpeggio
12-05-2011, 04:14 PM
...regardless of the equipment that comes with the person! :laugh::woohoo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love your humor!!!!

Bigger
01-19-2012, 01:31 PM
I'll toss my hat in here, as this is my first post. I live in Las Vegas, NV & my partner & I are both really getting into Abe. Their teachings line up perfectly with my beliefs. Now if only I could get better at manifesting... oh wait, that's why I attracted this forum! I can't wait to meet all of you beautiful people!

suncat11
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey Bigger Nice HAT!!! Welcome - so looking forward to hearing more from you!!!:s13:

caldron
02-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Gay man here! :)

Fukami
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
:welcome: Caldron, to the forum! :s13:

BTW, I love and in so much appreciation of gay men! :s13:

Love, Fukami :kiss:

AngelinaMGA
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
:snuggle: Me too!! :wave: & :s13: !!!!!

suncat11
02-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Welcome Caldron!!!!

arpee
02-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Hello, fellow Gaybrahamsters hehe, just popping in to say hi to the rest of you and welcome Caldron. We are so awesome, we are the perfect of example of staying true to ourselves. I'm also finally out of the closet and allowing myself to truly be who I am. I always known but it took a way to actually come out to friends and stuff.

chillinjoan
02-04-2012, 03:32 PM
thank goodness, the time will and has come when parents reconize their gay children......and come to terms with it at a young age

Fukami
02-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello, fellow Gaybrahamsters hehe, just popping in to say hi to the rest of you and welcome Caldron. We are so awesome, we are the perfect of example of staying true to ourselves. I'm also finally out of the closet and allowing myself to truly be who I am. I always known but it took a way to actually come out to friends and stuff.

:fireworks: Congratulations, Arpee! :s13: I am so happy for you, my friend! :woohoo::woohoo:

With much love, :aniheart:

arpee
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I know, I definitely got rid of resistance and a lot more confidence. Now when I get a lover I won't have to feel like hiding or anything. I am free to be me.

suncat11
02-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Oooh arpee - I totally relate! For a lifetime I knew I was attracted to men - gorgeous men!! But somewhere very early I squished down my love and attraction to, for women - Abraham and this Forum and people like you - being true to themselves - has bought me back to this delightful world-rocking realisation - and I feel so very very whole, sexy and happy at last!!!!!:singer::s13:

Gigglefritz
02-07-2012, 11:42 PM
I love that my experience is about expanding in my love of women. I love that I am embracing the feeling of that within me and acknowledging how amazing women really are to me and in my experience. I love that I am living this, I love that I am noticing the beauty of women and feeling how lovely they are to me... how lovely it feels to acknowledge what I feel when I look at them, the emotion that flows through me as I align with the joy that they are to me... and my allowance of it flowing through me! I love that I am acknowledging these feelings that I have been feeling for my lifetime and that I am allowing them to flow freer and more fully through me! I love knowing that it is me finding the source within these women that I can feel who they are and that I can see it clearly and that I am loving the experience of those feelings.. I love knowing that all is right in my life! It is all right! I love knowing and trusting that the u is guiding me to exactly where I want to go and to exactly how I want to feel about all of it in my life! I love and appreciate that I love women and that I get to flow with source in the expansion of my experiences of it!

caldron
02-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I've been frequenting the forums for a couple years, but I've finally decided to start posting. Some of the threads just got too delicious to resist. :)

suncat11
02-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Gigglefritz I love your beautiful rampage!

Gigglefritz
02-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks Suncat! Time for me to step up to the creations that I love and acknowledge with pride and joy that I - I created that!!! and it is feeling really, great lately!!! Love what you are acknowledging within your experience as well!!

suncat11
02-09-2012, 02:28 PM

citydweller204
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
I love being who I am, and being in alignment with that. I experience so much joy from knowing the workings of our physical world here, and knowing how we get what we get. I know there are others out there who are not yet ready or desiring to know of the knowledge and awareness that we know, but I just have such a hard time at times holding back my joy.

This happens especially when it comes to friends that I have who I know ARE gay, and either denying it, or in an extremely lengthy and withdrawn process of coming out, or are POSSIBLY gay, and just needing support, acceptance, and the model of a well-lived life from a close friend who is gay. I hassle those friends sometimes, and tease them in a loving way about things, just to try to get them in a more vortexy place, without letting them know I have an ulterior motive to help them do so.

When those friends finally reach that place of allowing of their sexuality, acceptance of it, and use and joy of it, I reach an even more heightened state of joy because of their expanding. The best thing I can do is live openly, be a good mentor, a good example, and a fun person to be around. We can help them find their alignment by showing ours through the joy we live and feel in our life, and by their desire for it. I don't think people necessarily have to understand how the world works the way we do, to still get to that vortex of their own. And when they get there, we can talk about what creates that joy, when they want to.

Being gay or lesbian, or for that matter bisexual, transgendered, or anything not straight in this time and space continuum at this very time is an amazing thing -- we are leaders, interesting people, and are able to show the world through our love lives and relationships that LOVE comes in unlimited forms.

REJOICE, and love the fact you love who you love, and love the person they love -- the expanded, worthy, much-to-love-about-you person that you are!

Soul Sister 2010
03-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi all!

I'm also a lesbian! But you already knew that I'm sure! Happy to find so much fam on the forum!:)

suncat11
03-18-2012, 05:35 PM
citydweller - I loved your little rampage - I am glad that you are here!! and Soul Sister with the wonderful Avatar Pic - nope I didn;t know that!!! Happy to find you here too
Love Suncat
Lover of Men and Women and Life

Feline_Nostalgia
03-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey all, I'm bi sexual, I'm currently with a man at the minute but hes quite open to the idea of me playing with other women

intrigued
03-18-2012, 10:34 PM
There's a lot of good looking gay/lesbian Abrahamsters.... *double wink*

Fukami
03-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Hey all, I'm bi sexual, I'm currently with a man at the minute but hes quite open to the idea of me playing with other women

That is awesome, Feline! :smile:
What is it about two women making out/having sex that turns most straight men on? :laugh:

suncat11
03-20-2012, 09:18 AM
That is awesome, Feline! :smile:
What is it about two women making out/having sex that turns most straight men on? :laugh:

Now I kind of know your question isn't really a serious on Fukami - but I have pondered some serious answers at times - and I think it (well a small part of it) may have to do with the idea of being so delighted in the idea that one accepts their own sex/sexuality THAT much!!!

chillinjoan
03-20-2012, 09:23 AM
naaaahhhh.....they're just horney and twin sets of boobs make em that much hornier.........does straight sex turn on gays?

suncat11
03-20-2012, 09:33 AM
naaaahhhh.....they're just horney and twin sets of boobs make em that much hornier.........does straight sex turn on gays?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:You crack me up Joan - and I so want to believe there is MORE to it than that!!!:s13:

chillinjoan
03-20-2012, 10:06 AM
yah? take away his testostorne and see if he still wants to watch it.............

Soul Sister 2010
03-20-2012, 05:30 PM
citydweller - I loved your little rampage - I am glad that you are here!! and Soul Sister with the wonderful Avatar Pic - nope I didn;t know that!!! Happy to find you here too
Love Suncat
Lover of Men and Women and Life

Thanks, Suncat! That avatar reminds me of how I feel when I'm in the Vortex:)

suncat11
03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
yah? take away his testostorne and see if he still wants to watch it.............

haha!! OK I am rephrasing it !!!........
:s13:I:s13:love watching men or women make out together and I don't care about the why!!!!!:snuggle:

citydweller204
03-20-2012, 06:19 PM
There's a lot of good looking gay/lesbian Abrahamsters.... *double wink*

I know some people appreciate their privacy, but I for one selfishly indulge in appreciating all the attractive and good-looking people on here. So thanks to those of you who do. Maybe it's lust, or instead maybe lust is just admiring with the intent of having and attracting. I like that better. :)

chillinjoan
03-20-2012, 06:51 PM
I was sitting in the dentist waiting room today waiting for my son to come out.

This very flamboyant black young man came in who completely changed the atmosphere. He looks at me, which I had the biggest smile on, while watching him, and he winks at me and says "I just Love when People Love me, ouu!" (little squeal there) He was adorable! I didn't want him to leave ! It was like a dentist with a show.

Fukami
03-20-2012, 07:46 PM

This very flamboyant black young man came in who completely changed the atmosphere. He looks at me, which I had the biggest smile on, while watching him, and he winks at me and says "I just Love when People Love me, ouu!" (little squeal there) He was adorable! I didn't want him to leave ! It was like a dentist with a show.

:laugh::kiss: I LOVE THIS GUY ALREADY, JOAN!

Love, Fukami

Fukami
03-20-2012, 07:49 PM

"Twin sets of boobs" HAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh::laugh:
And that is a very good question... my guess is, gay men watching straight sex probably
want to get the girl out of the bed and enjoy her partner themselves!

Fukami
03-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Now I kind of know your question isn't really a serious on Fukami - but I have pondered some serious answers at times - and I think it (well a small part of it) may have to do with the idea of being so delighted in the idea that one accepts their own sex/sexuality THAT much!!!

I agree with this, too, Cat! :kiss:

Love, Fukami

suncat11
03-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Well that makes 2 of us???? Surely there are more we will start a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigator
04-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi Everyone. Just new to this. How are we all doing? 😃

suncat11
04-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Navigator - I am doing Marvelously well thank you!!!!! How are you doing?

Navigator
04-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey. I'm doing good thanks. Delighted to find this forum! I feel the love :-)

Kansas Sunflower
05-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Even though politics is outside the Vortex, I got to admit it feels good to have an American president admit that he is supportive of gay marriage. I don’t even think I want to get married but for some reason this outside validation makes me smile.

chillinjoan
05-16-2012, 10:09 AM
it's because even the President of the USA is telling you........you are normal, full of Love to give, and I acknowledge that

Yeshua
05-17-2012, 02:32 PM
You are totally appreciated by Abe and people in the Vortex. However Obama being terribly out of it he's only fishing for gay votes, he probably can't even stand gay people.

chillinjoan
05-17-2012, 02:53 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmD__PgOw3WfU4L9L7Ks1brum4Vjlkj eEuhKJRNz5wBTTm-ELAWA

suncat11
05-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Oh Joan you so OFTEN have the perfect response!!!!! Thank You for being you!!!!

Kansas Sunflower
05-21-2012, 08:43 AM
You are totally appreciated by Abe and people in the Vortex. However Obama being terribly out of it he's only fishing for gay votes, he probably can't even stand gay people.

Wow, that was a buzz kill.

Fukami
05-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Who cares what Obama thinks about gay marriages... gay people in general? :exactly:

It's none of our business anyway. :smile:

Love, Fukami :s13:

chillinjoan
05-21-2012, 09:48 AM
it doesn't matter what the peanut gallery thinks - GAY MARRIAGES WILL REIGN BECAUSE OF THE VIBRATIONS THEY ARE EMITTING !

shenling
08-31-2012, 12:37 PM

Haha I'm on this site for a only a little while (1-2 weeks), but I already discovered that I really like you, you have lots of happy, funny responses. Amazing guy at the dentist, so great he's feeling the love for him. I would have probably burst out in laughter after he said that. :laugh:
Well I think I'm straight, but I still have an entire life in front of me to discover if that is really true.:kiss:
In some way I feel attracted to gays/lesbians (or the idea), I find gay/lesbian couples beautiful and interesting, but then again, I have no clue why.

Fukami
08-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Haha I'm on this site for a only a little while (1-2 weeks), but I already discovered that I really like you, you have lots of happy, funny responses. Amazing guy at the dentist, so great he's feeling the love for him. I would have probably burst out in laughter after he said that. :laugh:
Well I think I'm straight, but I still have an entire life in front of me to discover if that is really true.:kiss:
In some way I feel attracted to gays/lesbians (or the idea), I find gay/lesbian couples beautiful and interesting, but then again, I have no clue why.

:welcome: to the forum, Shenling! :singer:

I really enjoyed your post! And I totally agree with you about what you said about Joan! :s13:
Yeah, regarding sexuality, life does cause us to discover and appreciate what and who we truly love, doesn't it? :singer:
So funny, up until last year I thought I was totally straight even though I have been consciously attracted to other women since I was 17! :laugh:
And it's even funnier what you said about "feeling attraction to the idea of gays/lesbians" because several months before I finally admitted my true sexuality to myself, I started becoming obsessed with beautiful gay men and what they did with each other! :laugh:

Now, I am a proud bisexual who totally embraces her love for both men & women (but I love women more, hehe)! :woohoo:
I appreciate that attracting Abe's teachings and getting in alignment with who-I-really-am has made me a vibrational match to this magnificent discovery. :smile:

Gay, straight, bisexual, transgender, whatever... YOU are beautiful. I am beautiful. Everybody is beautiful. :exactly:

P.S. I wish you well on your journey! :woohoo:

shenling
08-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Haha since a few years I got the 'side-thought': Straight with a chance on being bi (sounds like a weather forecast: Tomorrow it will be rainy but with the chance of some sun during the afternoon :yeehaw:)

After reading your post I was like: I do recognise that,...Well well maybe I WILL have a very interesting future in matter of relationships and love :lol:

Btw: I'm pretty new to this forum, and I'm not that huge fan of smileys, but god I sooo love these one Abeforum!!! Every post I put about the same amount of time in choosing the right smileys as in writing the text. :oops:

:thankyou: I really enjoyed reading and replying your post at a sudden moment I had even tears in my eyes because I was laughing so hard.
I AM beautiful, so are you!
Much love :aniheart:

chillinjoan
09-01-2012, 12:03 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG4u8bHyn_5SGpFwasicPsIxqiBR8Kj qn1ITqnZro6K_ewIoHq oh us Aberhamsters

chillinjoan
09-01-2012, 12:06 PM
2 months ago I ran into any olde friend and asked her about her 30 yo daughter.
She tells me learily that she has just moved in with her girlfriend (with a twisted expression). Then says that she thinks she just experimenting...and that she's not worried about it.

Well, you can imagine the lil' speech I gave her about ignorance and accepting the natural order of self. Of course she didn't "want" to get it, as she is a devout Christian. But I sure gave her some thoughts to ponder.

Fukami
09-01-2012, 12:12 PM
That is a wonderful story, Joan... I am sure this old friend of yours kept thinking about what you told her! :smile:

And YAY! for her daughter and her girlfriend! :woohoo:

I LOVE this thread, and I love that you're always here, Joan! :smile:

LOVE, Fukami :kiss:

shenling
09-01-2012, 12:43 PM
I can so imagine myself the twisted expression

Haha nothing wrong with a life-long 'experiment'! :laugh: