PDA

View Full Version : Forum contributions for Leslie, Marc and David.

Marc
04-18-2010, 06:17 AM
Username AZEChe is now just Marc.

Just thought I'd let everyone know! :)

[edit from Leslie: I just merged the 'name change' thread with the contributions thread--hope that makes sense to people!]

weAREgod
04-18-2010, 06:32 AM
What does AZEche mean anyway, Marc?

cherryjoy
04-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Thank you Marc! :)

SlowJam
04-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Noted! Congrats!

May you continue to make your unique Marc on the forum.

(groaaaaaaaan!)

lovelysunrise
04-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Marc wrote:
Just thought I'd let everyone know! :)

:)::cool::hugging::TU ::music::hearts

Leslie
04-18-2010, 07:40 PM
[color=darkorchid][size=4]You are a Marc of distinction!:beautiful:::LOL

La Salsera
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
weAREgod wrote:
What does AZEche mean anyway, Marc?

:exactly: I've always been curious::chin

:kiss:Marie

Marc
04-18-2010, 10:00 PM
LOL, AZ is because I'm from (and live in) Arizona and Eche is the first part of my last name!

LovelyMe
04-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I see! Because of the reversals of caps, I always wondered if you were somehow related to KatherineCHE lol

Leslie
04-19-2010, 01:25 AM
::LOL::LOL::LOL
[color=darkorchid][size=4]They ARE related! By their mastery of the Abe material!

tonycat
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
AZEche has been ... http://www.theabeforum.com/images/icons/topic_moved_new.gifMoved: ::LOL!! ::LOL!!

Evey
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
tonycat wrote:
AZEche has been ... http://www.theabeforum.com/images/icons/topic_moved_new.gifMoved: ::LOL!! ::LOL!!

Tony!! I love how you can make me laugh! You and Joseph!!

::LOL!!

Chesterama
04-19-2010, 03:50 PM
:kiss:<---for you Marc. For always being so dope!

KatherineCHE
04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
COUSIN!!

:kiss:

jonh21
04-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Reading this was fun ::LOL

"Ok Marc, noted"

David
05-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Myself, Super Moderator Leslie and co-Administrator, Marc are equally sharing contributions now. If you feel inclined to contribute to the Forum, clicking the button at the bottom of the front page will bring to you to a secure PayPal site to contribute equally to Leslie, Marc and myself.

Thank you for all you do to support this marvelous co-creation!

with Love,

David

Joyous_LadyJ
05-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Thank you for everything the three of you do, David, Marc and Leslie ... you all work so hard to make this such a perfect vortexy environment.

::TU
The value this forum brings to those who come here cannot be measured, the ripples continue through time and space bringing clarity and empowering individual after individual as they gain an understanding of their own worth and power.
::wow
With love and appreciation, Jeanine

Qzi
05-13-2010, 09:16 AM
I am putting a big ::TU ::TU::TUout there to Delightful & Dedicated David, Lovely Leslie and Magnificent Marc for their joyful help in keeping our sanctuary going here for us! And I am urging all of my fellow Abers here to donate to the forum. I know that I have forgotten to do thisin the past-- so ::TUfor the reminder! The value of this forum and its membersis really priceless!

I know I will be tithing today! Feel Free to Join the Party Everyone -- you will love the energy flow! :kiss:I love all of you so much!

Leslie
05-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Dear Suzi and Jeanine--You are so sweet. Suzi, David just sent me the notice of your contribution, and I have to say, it touches me so much. THANK YOU. It's so much more than money--it really is APPRECIATION.

Being a moderator with dear David and magnificent Marc is 'work' that I would do for free--I have no expectation of receiving money for it directly, but what a pleasure to receive it!

A favorite affirmation of mine is:

"I receive money from expected and UNexpected sources."
This is such a wonderful example of an unexpected source.::money

Thank you to everyone who has donated to the Forum in the past, and in the future! NB Before I became a mod, I donated fairly regularly here, just out of appreciation for this space. As Qzi said--tithing! to acknowledge the incredible value I received here.

And now, it's very sweet to be on the other side of that. Yet I receive SO MUCH BENEFIT from this forum, it FEELS like money! without any dollars changing hands. Total abundance of upliftment. So, I'm feeling happy where I am and truly eager for more. Life is SO GOOD.

So DAVID!!!! Thank you for creating this VORTEX of Well-Being!!! Thank you for sharing the abundance! Thank you for asking me to be a moderator! THANK YOU!!!!!

Love to you all:kiss:
Leslie::rainbow

Leslie
05-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi friends! As I just posted on the Money and the Law of Attraction book study group thread (boy, is THAT working!::devil) http://theabeforum.com/forum8/16978.html

this forum is a LABOR OF LOVE, and the most valuable contribution you all make is just by being here, posting about your experiences with applying the Teachings of Abraham to your lives, and reading others' posts.* It's a marvelous *place* and we appreciate EVERYONE'S contributions, both physical and non-physical (LOL)!

THANK YOU!:kiss:

patricia b
05-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Autumn13 wrote:
I see Because of the reversals of caps, I always wondered if you were somehow related to KatherineCHE lol
I thought the same thing!

LemonAid
05-15-2010, 01:19 AM
The exact day that I was thinking of saying something like if every member on the forum gave even $10 for the year it would be a nice thank you and show abundance flowing through us. And here it is and Suzi already put it out there on the money thread and isn't it so Abe that my thoughts could attract this and I didn't have to do a thing AGAIN!!

::TU:exactly::beautiful::kiss:, Nancy

Leslie
05-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Dearest Nancy Ann (Grace)--Thank you for your loving and generous support! I am blown away. Truly, this is an abundant universe, and the money and goodwill that flow through you are a beautiful proof of a benevolent source of All-That-Is. Thank you for your contribution!

Thanks, too, to Mary and Andrea--life is so good!

Love,:kiss:
Leslie::rainbow

Catherine
05-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Me too!! I thought you had some sort of a corporation together [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/gigglesmile.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/gigglesmile.gif

chillinjoan
05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
jessh.........blonds.....eh Marc?

Qzi
05-16-2010, 02:10 PM
A quick drive-by this morning. I love you Leslie -- you know that!

Leslie, there is so much generous giving of love, experience and knowing here -- by all of our forum members. However, I am especially appreciative of your, David's and Marc's generosity and contributions -- you guys are the glue and the structure here. I know that all of you do this as a Labor of Love! I am in awe that the three of you can keep this such a beautiful and loving place -- moderating Freedom-Loving Frisky members is certainly a balancing act! ::LOLIt feels very goodto support somethingI believe in. I am intending to send more when I can.

Nancy -- I am so glad we had the same idea. I thought exactly the same thing -- if most everyone could even send $5 or $10 -- that would be a great thing. Every amount helps and through the LOAeven more will manifest. I liked your idea on the MLOA thread. I will respond to that later when I have more time. I love the posts on there today -- I can't wait to contribute a few of my own thoughts! There is a Purple Donkey for all of us! ::bow

Off to create and flowmy energy! :kiss:

[font="comic sans ms"][font="comic sans ms"][font="comic sans ms"][font="Comic Sans MS"]edited for typos

Marc
05-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Just for the record, whether you decide to donate or not, we appreciate everything that you contribute. Your desires, questions and answers are just as valuable as your dollars.

That said, I felt inspired to post today's quote:

What better way could anyone spend money than back into the economy which gives more people work? What you call your economy is the exchange of human Energy. And so, think back a few hundred years about what your economy was in this nation. And what has changed? Have more resources been trucked in from other planets? Or have more people, over more time, just identified more things that they desire -- and the Nonphysical Energy that is endless and infinite supplies that? We never hear any of you say, "Well, I have been well for so many years, that I've decided that I'm going to be sick for a while to allow some other people to be well." Because you know that whether you're well or not doesn't have anything to do with them not getting enough wellness. You're not using up the wellness and depriving them of it. And it is the same thing with the abundance. People that have managed to find vibrational harmony with abundance, so that it is flowing to them and through them -- are not depriving anyone else of that abundance.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 10th, 1999

jonquilmusic
05-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Any relation to that Irish guy, Marc O'Polo?

Jon

Leslie
05-24-2010, 11:35 PM
::LOL::LOL::LOL hardy har har!
Nice to *see* you, Jonquilmusic!!!