PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Greensboro NC....any Help?

Joma
11-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Hello,
ok...new plan...moving to Greensboro North Carolina.
I have to move from my apt. so I have decided to just go for it.
Anybody In Greensboro or nearby that can give me any helpful tips?
Much Appreciated......
Joma:wave::s13:

Joma
11-14-2010, 03:52 AM
Hello,
Nobody in North Carolina?

chelle5
11-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Sorry, i'm not in NC but I have been to Greensboro several times. It seems like a nice place. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Good luck :)

Joma
11-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Sorry, i'm not in NC but I have been to Greensboro several times. It seems like a nice place. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Good luck :)

Thanks chelle,
At least that's something.
I have a friend to help with the moving/drivng...now we just need to find housing.
I am not familiar with the neighborhoods..... that is why I was asking if anyone knew what was a good area, or knew of a place to rent.
"Ask and it is given"....how very exciting!
Joma

dancerforfun
12-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Joma,

I used to live in the Raleigh area and travel to NC occasionally. I know a former girlfriend that works in Greensboro and we meet there sometimes. I can't say that I know the neighborhoods though. Housing is relatively inexpensive there.

vensunn
12-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi Joma
What made you decide to move to Greensboro? Just curious.
I live in Winston-Salem, NC-just 30 miles from Greensboro. This area of Piedmont NC is lovely. Four beautiful seasons of the year with each one as beautiful as the others. I don't know enough about GSO to tell you about neighborhoods. I do know that the city seems to be progressive and has varied cultural resources. When you move here, come to Winston-Salem and experience "The City of the Arts"!
Remember, feel good all the time!!