PDA

View Full Version : People of England!

Jensine
11-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey all,

I know there must be loads of you! Show yourselves:-)

Hugs

Jensine x

chillinjoan
11-21-2010, 02:37 PM
There are many that come and go, give it time.

Jensine
11-21-2010, 03:12 PM
LOL thanks Joan, made me smile when I saw you had replied!

I'm not worried, too vortexy to be worried about anything, just feeling so, so, so good!!!!!

X x x x x x x x x

CreatorChristine
11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Well, you could try the following:

1. Click on "Community" and select "Member List"

2. Then click on "Search Members" and select "Advanced Search".

3. In the form "Member List Search" fill out the field "Location" using "United Kingdom" or "England" or whatever.

A test search using "United Kingdom" just spat out 179 members, "England" gave me 7 names. Is this forum GREAT or WHAT?!?

chillinjoan
11-22-2010, 09:51 AM
aha! You got the cream of the crop here !

Jensine
11-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Ahhh thanks guys! I shall try that:-)

x x x x x

Sally
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Jensine!

I am here in the South West of England.

Sally x

donoftheone
11-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Jensine

Another 'coaster' here! I'm in east sussex... :)))

Don x

Jensine
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey Sally, Hey Don!

Yay! I knew you guys were out there!!!!!!

Sally, I love somerset, what a beautiful place:-) I know you don't have the cd yet but I am so looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

Don, lovely to meet you-) Do you have the new meditation cd yet? How you finding it?

I'm just about to listen to my second meditation of the day, actually, nope, take that back, my third! LOL

Feeling so, so good from it though!

Jensine x

donoftheone
11-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Really looking forward to the cd! I think it officially comes over here on the 6th December. Did you order yours direct?

Glad you're getting great things from it

Best wishes

Don :wave:

Libertine
11-23-2010, 06:13 AM
Haha, this post just makes me feel incredibly happy :laugh:
I read the title and thought :"Well, you can't respond to that, because you are from Germany", but suddenly my abe-thinking kicked in an I thought: "Well, but you will be living in England soon, so you have every right to answer!"
Lovely, thank you for that!
So, hello from a soon-to-be Englishwoman :kiss:

abe-a-mania
11-23-2010, 06:32 AM
:wave:
hi jensine, its weird i did the search , put in england, uk and only showed 2 members. So tried just UK and 24 came up......but neither you or i were on it!!
:laugh:
I think LOA will take care of the rest :kiss:

abe-a-mania
11-23-2010, 06:35 AM
:wave:
hi jensine, its weird i did the search , put in england, uk and only showed 2 members. So tried just UK and 24 came up......but neither you or i were on it!!
I think LOA will take care of the rest :kiss:

aaaaah that was quick ...typed united kingdom and 6 !! pages showed up hahaha

Powerful Creator
11-23-2010, 06:43 AM
LOL Libertine
I looked at this thread when it was first posted and wondered if it was ok for people who were in England in their Vortex, to reply!? Today I feel it's perfectly ok ... hello beautiful people in England :)

abe-a-mania
11-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Now THIS IS the power of LOA Powerful creator!!
I just made contact on here with an ABE FAN who only lives half an hour away who is from SOUTH AFRICA and i also met another friend few months ago who is from Cape Town- her dad still there.....my dentist ....YEP you guessed from South Africa....first person i met here when i moved SA i know its getting boring hahah
Also having gone to the dentist one time i went to the coffee shop over the road and got chatting to a woman from SouthA frica who had a chain of hotel spas and gave me her card saying if i everwanted to go over and work there to get in touch!!! I was really flattered!!
The info i gained in meditation - as i have no other links or ever visited is that because i have such consistant high vibration now -thanks to abe WOOHOO i connected with a past time of great joy that was in South Africa...How cool

Sanjay
11-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Here you go!:
http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?14264-UK-Abers-Shout-Out.

abe-a-mania
11-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Here you go!:
http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?14264-UK-Abers-Shout-Out.

thank you AGAIN you have been reminding me of good things lately. Followed the link and realised i had read it back in JAN when originally started and completely forgot about it !!

:thumbsup:

ahll
11-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi all I am in the UK...North West :0)

Powerful Creator
11-24-2010, 09:23 AM
WOOOOHOOOOO .... awesome creating going on here abe-a-mania!! :D
I have been to England, twice ... but fell in love with the country long before ever going there. It makes me excited just thinking about the beautiful villages and London itself ... aaaah breathtaking ... straight back into my vortex WHOOOOOOOP!!!! I have the same feeling, that England has been a great source of joy for me on many occasions in the past.

abe-a-mania
11-24-2010, 11:28 AM
soooo cooool, do you meditate are you enjoying the new cd yet? Thats where you will get to all your creations..... in thevortex.

:vortex2::vortex1a:
whhooop whooop and your next visit I CAN SEE IS totally AMAZING JUST LIKE YOU KNEW IT WOULD BE !!
:laugh::beautifulthing: JUST LIKE YOU

There are lots of groups all over UK waiting for you...:rowing-(2):

woo hoooo:kiss:

Charlie
11-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Now THIS IS the power of LOA Powerful creator!!
I just made contact on here with an ABE FAN who only lives half an hour away who is from SOUTH AFRICA and i also met another friend few months ago who is from Cape Town- her dad still there.....my dentist ....YEP you guessed from South Africa....first person i met here when i moved SA i know its getting boring hahah
Also having gone to the dentist one time i went to the coffee shop over the road and got chatting to a woman from SouthA frica who had a chain of hotel spas and gave me her card saying if i everwanted to go over and work there to get in touch!!! I was really flattered!!
The info i gained in meditation - as i have no other links or ever visited is that because i have such consistant high vibration now -thanks to abe WOOHOO i connected with a past time of great joy that was in South Africa...How cool
Well, It looks as if the next step for you is a trip to South Africa to go and see for yourself!

abe-a-mania
11-24-2010, 01:24 PM
ha haha i can feel my IB joy already :)

Powerful Creator
11-24-2010, 05:27 PM
soooo cooool, do you meditate are you enjoying the new cd yet? Thats where you will get to all your creations..... in thevortex.

:vortex2::vortex1a:
whhooop whooop and your next visit I CAN SEE IS totally AMAZING JUST LIKE YOU KNEW IT WOULD BE !!
:laugh::beautifulthing: JUST LIKE YOU

There are lots of groups all over UK waiting for you...:rowing-(2):

woo hoooo:kiss:

OOOOOWEEEEEEE :vortex1a:
Awwwwww right back at you :kiss:

Yes I have the new CD!!! It's amazing stuff! I have not done much meditating, but when I do, it's always quite incredible! So I don't force it or try to make it a habit. When I feel like meditating ... then I know it's going to be fabulous! :beautifulthing:

YES YES ... you are so right! My next visit is going to be long and more delicious than ever before and I can hardly wait to meet up with other powerful creators!! Of course you know your next step is a visit to SA :rowing-(2):

:kiss:

Powerful Creator
11-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Well, It looks as if the next step for you is a trip to South Africa to go and see for yourself!

Exactly! :D

Libertine
11-24-2010, 11:22 PM
WOOOOHOOOOO .... awesome creating going on here abe-a-mania!! :D
I have been to England, twice ... but fell in love with the country long before ever going there. It makes me excited just thinking about the beautiful villages and London itself ... aaaah breathtaking ... straight back into my vortex WHOOOOOOOP!!!! I have the same feeling, that England has been a great source of joy for me on many occasions in the past.
:exactly: This could be written by me, word for word.
I also have been to England twice but fell in love with it when I really was just a little child. I don't know why. It was just something that was always there, always in my heart(escrow:wink:)...I knew I would go to live there one day and now, as things begin to get more concrete (I'll be doing my A-level exams in April 2011) I can see that slowly everything begins to point in that direction:coool:
The two of us should start a fan club!:hugging:

Powerful Creator
11-25-2010, 03:15 AM
:exactly: This could be written by me, word for word.
I also have been to England twice but fell in love with it when I really was just a little child. I don't know why. It was just something that was always there, always in my heart(escrow:wink:)...I knew I would go to live there one day and now, as things begin to get more concrete (I'll be doing my A-level exams in April 2011) I can see that slowly everything begins to point in that direction:coool:
The two of us should start a fan club!:hugging:

Hearing things like this, just makes my heart fly and sing (in the rain of course) :laugh:
Amazing allowing Libertine :hugging:
I've always known I'll live there too, I've come close on about 3 occasions, wasn't completely aligned with it all yet though ..... but I feel it's really close now WHOOOOOOP!
YES, a fanclub sounds fabulous! :kiss:

Longie
11-26-2010, 01:19 AM
Hey all,

I know there must be loads of you! Show yourselves:-)

Hugs

Jensine x

Here!

I used to workm in Southend on Essex FM radio, in SW London now

Longie
11-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Hi Charlie from Neil in the UK, how are you!

abe-a-mania
11-26-2010, 03:43 AM
:s13:
Hi Charlie from Neil in the UK, how are you!

:wave:hi neil im Angela

I have just pasted this to charls email, he is my recent SA friend -see story earlier!

I can't remember where i posted it, jensine might know- shes hot on the topic of uk meet up :s13: but i mentioned i am one of 7 yes very lucky abers all within about half hour of me and next thursday we are doing our first Vortex group. :s11:

We plan to do the cd and then hot-seat it !! or wing it might be better.:laugh:
You know, dont force anything just see what unfolds, whatever lights up brightest .
Anyway its going to be fab & amazing oh and its done !! so we really dont have to worry. :allgood:
If you or any uk people are interested and want to join let me know or you could time your own individual / groups to tie in and we'd all be connected that way

we aim to finish by 2pm. will have to confirm start/meditation time:s13:

abe-a-mania
11-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Powerful creator and Libertine I will hold you VR seats for you to slip into xxxxx

Charlie
11-26-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi Neil, I'm very well thanks. Saw your post on the other thread 'Idea for England' that you started recently and it's a good idea.

Powerful Creator
11-26-2010, 05:23 AM
Powerful creator and Libertine I will hold you VR seats for you to slip into xxxxx

Aaaaah thank you Angela! :hugging:
What an exciting, totally vortex-alicious (see Charl, you have me making these delicious words now too :laugh:) experience it's going to be!!! I'LL BE THERE!! woooohooo :s13:

Longie
11-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Cool, lets do something about it then!

Charlie
11-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Cool, lets do something about it then!

Well, Neil - the easiest is probably by Skype. I've personally never used it for conference call style chats but I'm sure it can be done. If it's just text chatting that you're after that's easier. If we're really stuck I can ask Tracy from the LoA Centre in London who does an online meditation that people subscribe to, as to what method she's using.

So why don't you set the how and when and what time and I'm sure there will be some of us present, even those that are not in England but want to be!

Charlie
11-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Well, Neil - the easiest is probably by Skype. I've personally never used it for conference call style chats but I'm sure it can be done. If it's just text chatting that you're after that's easier. If we're really stuck I can ask Tracy from the LoA Centre in London who does an online meditation that people subscribe to, as to what method she's using.

So why don't you set the how and when and what time and I'm sure there will be some of us present, even those that are not in England but want to be!

Actually, I've just remembered Tracy saying that her online meditations are broadcast style and not interactive, and so that won't be of any use!

abe-a-mania
11-26-2010, 12:53 PM
hi charl you know- ask 1......you know the rest haha,
home come you're on, neils gone, earlier neils on you're not.....i bet when you both get on here at the same time all the ideas will be poppping wooo hooo