PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Guidance Scale & Processes Table

CreatorChristine
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Hi, all you lovely Abe Forumers! :wave:

I am well aware that Abraham's latest advice is to simply get in the Vortex and then ... :smile: But a post of BobberBob's reminded me that there ARE still some co-creators working with the other processes from "Ask And It Is Given", and some who really don't see how they could ever "just get in the Vortex", so I feel inspired to re-post this wonderful link from one of LuvBug's threads over on the "old" forum:

From the long list of downloads on the page at http://whatanicewebsite.com/faces/downloads.htm (http://whatanicewebsite.com/faces/downloads.htm)

see

Raymond's Emotional Guidance Scale (http://whatanicewebsite.com/faces/EmotionalGuidanceScale.pdf)

(right click link above to save)

The benefit of this table is that it gives a handy overview regarding which processes are - according to Abraham - best suited to which level on the Emotional Guidance Scale. This can be so VERY helpful in figuring out why a certain process might not be "working" - sometimes we really are "vibing out of range" of the process we are trying to implement without even realizing it!

I would also like to suggest to the Mods that this thread be made a sticky so that this practical tool does not get lost again amongst all the thousands of other wonderful posts here over time. :smile:

:s13:
Christine

lordofthebling
11-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Thank you wonderful!:rainbow::kissy1:

kbynhd
11-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Thank you - this is so handy!

CreatorChristine
11-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh, yes, handy it is, indeed! I still regularly consult my print-out, coffee stains and all! :laugh: I am glad that others are benefiting from it, as well! THANK YOU, RAYMOND! Wherever you are! :kiss:

Leslie
12-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Christine! This is an AMAZING tool, thank you for sharing it! And yes, thank you Raymond!

Tricia2
03-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello Christine,

I am getting what you mean about....what do I care? I will need to walk around with blinders on to keep the people out of my face that want to control my life.

I can honestly say I have never had anyone put it quite so well in my life. I have tried to have a conversation like this with others in the past only to find I am talking to the WALL. So I have conversations with myself. This forum is the first time anyone has even really known what the heck I am talking about.

So I am here now. That is a fabulous thing. How do I get into the Vortex? How do I feel good? I am using those tools provided and what is happening is so minute and I am in tremendous pain. I listened to the meditation tapes daily for a year.

DO I say I feel good? Do I close my eyes and breathe? Do I do nothing? Do I stretch? Do I listen to Abraham tapes? How does the change occur? Does it occur with help/ alone????? Will Iknow it when I see it? How does one feel good when one has pain all the time and the pain gets worse?:singer::allgood::upstream::dancing:

SheerLuckHolmes
03-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Tricia2. The best news is that getting into the vortex, getting happy, is not necessarily an action journey. It is necessarily an emotional journey.

You start my acknowledging that we live in a vibrational universe. Everything is vibration, everything is a reflection of how you are feeling. Feelings come first and foremost. The tricky part is that most of us have been trained to observe what is and then have a feeling response to that. That is backwards, according to Abraham.

So if it is true that how we feel is the cause and all else follows, it is no longer a matter of looking at what does not please us about our life and then being angry. It is now a matter of looking for what does please us, finding and holding on to genuinely good feelings and allowing LOA to then draw more and more of what feels good to match our new emotional feelings. This will take a little time. We are negative habitually by living within the families, societies, towns, and countries that we do. It will take some time to change around your predominately default emotional responses to your life, until they become deliberate.... deliberately good, fun, happy. And then it will take a little bit of time for LOA to catch up to you.

Abe has been talking a lot recently about coming to peace with where you are and not getting ahead of yourself by wanting things to change. But finding the pleasing aspect of your now, just because there is one. Not in order to improve it, fix it or get different.

Everyone you know, everything you own, every experience you experience has a good feeling aspect to it and a not so good feeling aspect to it. Your job is to focus your attention on the good and the appreciated side and let go of the not appreciated side.

This will allow you relief. This will allow you to come to a peace about your now. This will allow your perdominate feeling vibration to rise a little bit at a time so that you will feel a little bit better and a little bit better and a little bit better.

Hang out with us here on the forum. Listen to the recordings. Watch the YouTubes. Do what every you can to find and focus on what is pleasing and good about everything and everyone in your life. Then as time goes on you will feel better and then you will get better.

Izabela
04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
SheerLuckHolmes - I actually take a print screen of your posts and then make them my desktop background so that I can read them over and over again everytime I open my laptop!

Hope8)
04-09-2012, 01:45 PM
I made my own version of the EGS charthttp://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/climbing-smiley.gif?1292867571..meme style!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/dancing-smiley.gif?1292867580

http://i39.tinypic.com/331k8zs.jpg

Izabela
04-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I LOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE memes! :)

Hands in the Clay
04-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Never actually got stickied, now is stuck! :smile:

CreatorChristine
04-11-2012, 07:40 AM
WOOT! :lol: :lol: :kiss: :thankyou:

admodi86
04-14-2012, 10:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551945_387885267909363_285510968146794_1221364_205 425530_n.jpg

I saw this on an FB page and thought of EGS...

Hands in the Clay
04-14-2012, 10:56 AM
I saw this on an FB page and thought of EGS...

Not to mention the Francine Jarry's "Joy is the Key" song that plays as the crowd warm-up tune when Esther's comes on stage...with kids and adults in the beginning saying, "I can do it...!" Saw this cool visual of yours, Admodi, and that tune instantly switched on in my head... I always smile when I hear the little person's confident voice, saying with such conviction, "I can do it!!" Me, me, me!!
:smile:

admodi86
04-14-2012, 11:04 AM
I love it too! :smile:

admodi86
05-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Where does SECURITY fall on the scale? I thought it fell along with BELIEF, but now I see scales don't have it.

CreatorChristine
05-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Hi there, admodi! :wave: :hugging:

I'd say "security" isn't so much an actual emotion as it is a perceptual CONDITION to which we RESPOND emotionally.

When you feel secure, you feel generally in control, empowered, knowing, optimistic, enthusiastic, FREE ... whereas when you feel insecure, you feel generally worried, fearful, doubtful, jealous, pretty much powerless. I am aware that "insecurity" IS on the scale, and pretty far down, to boot. The Emotional Guidance Scale is an AWESOMELY HELPFUL tool, but it is more a guideline than a list of absolute definitions, and it cannot absolve you from feeling out YOUR OWN Guidance. :smile: I sometimes think that Abraham included the term "insecurity" because so many people FEEL generally insecure, whereas not so many feel really secure in their lives. But when you're really FEELING secure, Knowing your power to shift your emotional response and experience no matter what the external conditions, and even regardless of your momentary emotional experience, the question of security vs. insecurity no longer arises. You can then even feel short flashes of anger or disappointment or even grief, and STILL feel secure. :allgood:

For me, the "shortcut" to a feeling of security was this: REALLY, REALLY taking to heart the maxim that NOTHING EVER GOES WRONG, THINGS ARE ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME, and THE UNIVERSE HAS MY BACK. I am an ETERNAL BEING, I am INDESTRUCTIBLE and INVINCIBLE, and NOTHING can truly "harm" me. So the world could do all sorts of silly things to me - I'm ALWAYS safe. :smile: :beautiful: :allgood: Make sense?

:s13:
Christine

admodi86
05-07-2012, 12:49 PM
:thankyou:

Somehow for a very long time I was under impression that "insecurity" stays with "belief" on EGS.

Moonstarfire
05-11-2012, 06:37 PM
My question is regarding the EGS and getting into the vortex...

...OK, moving along the emotion guidance scale starting at the end that feels bad moving in the direction that feels good, at what emotion are you in the vortex? Would it be somewhere around a 7 (where feelings just start to feel good) or more like a 4?

Tricia2
05-12-2012, 05:31 PM
HELLO MOONSTARFIRE:

I am at a 7....just starting to feel good. Rarely FELT good for last 45 years. Why do you ask?:s11: I know that is hard for most people to even fathom. It is true for me. Most people would have just gone ahead and died. I knew that some day I would find the answer. I knew it in my soul and spirit so I just trudged on. And so there it is, I was right. I am here now. Fancy that!!!!!!!!!!!:welcome: All those years of torture and I have/am finally here. Yes, I am at a 7,:notes: moonstarfire, please speak.

Tricia2
05-12-2012, 07:41 PM
:wave::s13::s11::smile::exactly:I do not know how to stop thinking and feeling that food and fluids:exactly:make me gain weight and prevent me from loosing weight. I am so programmed to think and feel that food and fluids are bad for me. I was beaten up with that for years by friends and family....You are so thin.....How do you eat and not gain weight....How do you eat right all the time....Why don't you like sweets.....I am so jealous of your body.....You are so pretty and thin.....I am so jealous......I have never been thin......Why do guys always talk to you.....I cannot hang out with you anymore because you make me look bad.....How is it that you know how to dress so well..... I cannot ever put an outfit together......You make me sooooooo jealous.....Why do think nice about people.....How is it that you look so good in your clothes....I am jealous that you look good in your clothes.....How is that you have two cars....You have a model's body and you are overweight and you still look good.....

All this blah blah blah just bugs the h--- out of me.......just shut the h--- up. Even when I say I do not want to hear it the comments just on coming and I say I am not the one.....I am not here to make you ok.....do not want to make you okay.....and they just want to tell me what they think anyway over and over and over and over again. It is nauseating. I keep saying I do not want to hear it and the comments just on coming. Like a broken record. I broken record them and they broken record me.

I feel soooooo much better now. Lightened up alot and alot and alot. I even feel good again. Wow:welcome::snuggle::allgood::woohoo:

Tricia2
05-13-2012, 09:24 PM
I must vibrate people into my life that need to force me to notice them do for them help them and who knows what else. Does not matter what they want. What matters is what I want. I have had to deal with these j----- for so long. I think they are gone and they are right back again. They are in my vibration every single day, day after day. I am not the one.

I am not here on the planet to be mother Teresa or to help everyone unless I am hired to help them. I am willing to help others as long as there is a mutual agreement. Mother Teresa chose her assignment. I am choosing mine and it is not the same. I used to think I had to emulate someone like her. I do not think that anymore.

About pampering…..I like myself. I started liking myself about 20 years ago. I like my looks and my ways and my talents and my gifts and my style and my fashion sense and my sense of humor and my charm and my abilities and my wonderfulness. People have been telling me for years how good I look and how well I dress. I worked hard on that style. Now none of this pampering that I know of made me feel good. I just started feeling gooooood a few weeks ago after I learned it was okay to feel good listening to ABE. I think the tyrannical weak see that I like myself and want to know how to like themselves like I do. When I am not forthcoming with instructions on how to make them like themselves and feel good, their way of dealing with it is to chase me down and force me or watch me into showing them. I wonder if people stalk Esther Hicks? They do not want to do the work they think by stalking me they will get it. Creepy. Like those people that have access to DMV records.

These 20 years of pampering finally caught up with me…..that is sad if it took 20 years of pampering to get to now. 20 years of pampering to feel good now. WOW….must have had such incredible resistance. That makes me angry.

I would be happy to give seminars and workshops on how to like oneself. Lord knows I have had 20 years of daily practice in the face of incredible adversity….wow.

Waiting is not fun. Not my idea of fun. Maybe someone else’s idea….don’t know don’t care.

Now that feels good. My journey is my journey. I am actually starting to feel good about what I like about myself. That was the missing portion…..the feeling good part.

You see you can take all the baths, hair care, nail care, long walks, bike rides, long drives, health food, partying, drinks you like, outings, karaoke, massages, Dr visits, health fares, skin care, trips, vacations, and on and on and on and on…..without feeling good…..like ABE says….does not matter. Nothing matters without feeling good…..nothing matters. Money helps you to feel good…..money helps a lot.
Why? Because all of those things above cost money……ABE says…..feel good first and the money comes. Hummmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like another catch 22 to me. LOA.

admodi86
05-13-2012, 10:27 PM
My question is regarding the EGS and getting into the vortex...

...OK, moving along the emotion guidance scale starting at the end that feels bad moving in the direction that feels good, at what emotion are you in the vortex? Would it be somewhere around a 7 (where feelings just start to feel good) or more like a 4?

The door to vortex is between Hope and Optimism :wave:

Hands in the Clay
05-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Just a reminder that this is meant to be a REFERENCE thread and not really a DISCUSSION thread! Feel free to start new threads on individual questions you might have with regard to this table!

CreatorChristine
05-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Perhaps now's a good time to put a lock on it, HitC? :chin: :smile:

Tricia2
05-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Creator Christine have you manifested what you want in life?