PDA

View Full Version : Hello Abers! I am new. In California-LA. Any other Abers in my neck of the woods?

freelikeabird
12-07-2010, 03:22 AM
Hi Everyone! I am so excited to read the posts on this forum. I am also an Aber and went to a few workshops and also got to sit in the hot seat once. It was exhilarating!

I was just talking with someone about the abe material and they made an interesting comment on it. They said that they felt strongly that everlasting bliss comes from the union of God(which I agree with). They said if we get everything we want then where does "growth" come from? I would say that "growth" comes from the contrast. What would you all say?

AS I was reading A course in Miracles a few days ago I felt that the jist of the teachings have more to do with your relationship with God and not so much about manifesting or creating but I am or have not read the entire book.

Abe hick does teach about the relationship with Source/God and how important it is to feel good first and foremost which I agree with one hundred percent. I guess all in all, when I read the Course I don't have that feeling that it is all about ME. When I hear or read Abe stuff I feel more selfish, ha! But they say that is ok, right?

Anyway, I am looking forward to sharing and learning. I love this site! Thank you for reading this.