PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a mentor

Nela
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey everyone!
Over the past few days I've noticed that, being new to Abe, almost every situation poses some question or other: How do I handle this, why am I attracting this, how do I shift my attention and vibration on this issue, etc.
I don't want to open a new thread for each of these questions, and a lot of them are related. I was thinking it'd be easier to be able to talk to someone who already has a bit of an insight into what's going on in my life and where I'm coming from. Now I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I guess what I'm looking for is a mentor of sorts - an "email-pal" that has a lot of knowledge of Abe and can help me understand the teachings better.
If there's someone who would like to do that, please contact me here or via private message.

Kisses and strawberries!
Nela :s11:

Kellismom
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
When I was new to the forum back in August, I found it helpful to read through the archives. Just do an advanced search on a topic and you'll get several related threads. Have fun! :)

sedonawoman
01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi Nela, and Welcome! :wave:

You have a whole forum full of 'mentors'. :woohoo:

If you can't find an answer, all you have to do is start a thread.
And we'll all come to try to answer.

Ask and it is Given....:s13:

Anahid
01-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Sedona, LOVE your dress..may I borrow it..whooooo

TryAgain
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome Nela! When I first started with this knowledge, it took awhile before I attracted this forum, but once I did, I'd often just think of a question and wait. Within a day or two, the topic or something pertinent to my question would show up here. Basically, ask and it is given. Try that and if there is still a question after a couple of days that you are having trouble with, post it. I can see how there would be value in having a mentor buddy, but it is amazing to draw from alllllll of the different perspectives here. That is really what makes this "place" so special. I often think of how Abraham is a group of beings and that different ones will be called to the forefront to answer a hotseater, depending on the question and I think of how Abraham is basically a forum of beings and very similar to the forum that we have here. Blows my mind, just thinking about it sometimes.

Goddess Joy
01-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Every student is our mentor and every mentor is a student;
it's just the perspectives are different.
You are a equal creators to all around you :)
learning from those seeking or seeking from others that have learned/remembered,
and when you ask,
your answer will come in some sort, just be willing to see or hear your answer in anything/everything around you.
Just ask away on this forum and many will come forth to help you remember what you wanting to know.

Nela you have the knowledge of Abe (like attracts like) (loa)
if your were not of like vibration, you would not be able to ask the questions.
And anyone that has the ability to ask a question
always has within them the ability to call forth the answer.
So relax and enjoy your unfolding,
and when you have something you want to "remember"/ask,
'know' that all the Universe will use everything it has to "become your answer"!

And if you want simplicity in an answer then "intend simplicity".
If you don't understand the answer given, say I need more "clarification".

You are the Creator and can ask for anything!
Just ask, and Nela's answer will be there..... on this forum
and supported all around you in the next song, words from a movie, a jingle or tune in your head....
..and...
Eventually you will learn to use your guidance system >>>your emotions<<<
to guide you to where you are wanting to go.
Remember, Esther asks Abe, just like you can sit quietly and ask Your Higher Self/Inner Being/Soul/God
and if you listen really sit there and listen..
...you will hear your own answer and when you feel comfortable with your own guidance,
you will only look within for guidance, because you only know yourself best!

Some have called us the "Masters of Limitation". Not in a negative way.
But because we are "truly masters" in living a life by limiting ourselves.
Limiting ourselves, how? By not remembering who we are!
And who we are >>> are God's and Goddesses that been given the
exact powers to create as our Source/Creator/God/Goddess has given us!
We just are "limited by our forgetfullness of who we are".
And thusly, other beings have granted us as being called masters
as we have truly have become masters
of living our lives due our limited knowledge of ourselves being Gods.

Anyway, until you become comfortable on listening to your own inner guidance
or hearing your inner beings words,
until then, ask away!!!!!!!! Your emotions/feelings will guide you to which answer fits you best!!!

What a fun time this is for you!
I remember my first "big asks of the Universe/God/Source", I would was so excited,
more than ever in my life, to realize what our world is all about!!

What fun times are ahead of you!!!!! (fun!) :)

Nela
01-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks to all of you, what you are saying makes a lot of sense to me. Especially since answers are already starting to come to me, it's amazing.

:)

Willa
05-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey Nela!

See how LOA works so fast! I am always here if you have a question, so if you want to talk I'll always listen and answer you the Abe way!

cutiemexi
06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
I really love what you said. It means a lot to me and it was helpful :) even though Im not Nela lol

Kokopelli
06-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi Nela,

I' ve sent you a PM.

Kokopelli

suncat11
06-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Hi Nela - your Mentor will come if that is what you truly want - AND Abraham so often says at the Workshops that we are ALL Teachers - its something that we all have in common here -and you too - for someone so new to this stuff - you are amazing - its so natural to you - you are already teaching with the things you write!!! And we all love the opportunities to have a go at answering each others questions - stretching and flexing our LOA muscles - growing all the time.

lemon-up
06-05-2011, 09:51 AM
i learn so much here from all the wonderful forumers. i love it here, and find answers and ideas every time i read something.
and the greatest news to me is that there are no mistakes, i can't get it wrong and it will never be done. so even as i walked awkwardly my first steps i felt i had it "right"...it was amazing-and continues to be so.