PDA

View Full Version : Toronto, Canada anyone?

NowTimeLord
01-13-2011, 07:51 PM
I live in the West End of Toronto & I'd love to make some new friends :):):)

Sky
01-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Me, I go to york university

Mal
01-22-2011, 10:15 PM
i live in the west end of GTA too!

nisher_14
02-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Right here, Toronto!

NowTimeLord
02-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Wow - so awesome to see other Abers from Toronto here.
I hope Esther & Jerry come to Toronto sometime- that would be so awesome to attend a workshop here :):):)

The Ray Of Light
05-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Yep! I'm in Toronto.

Red Avocado
11-25-2014, 08:31 AM
I was born, raised, and currently live in Toronto. Right now dreaming about Florida.:dreamin:

smileyjessy
11-25-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm in toronto too. But i wanna move to nova scotia.. its so beautiful there.

smileyjessy
11-25-2014, 10:27 AM
I think im a smaller town kinda girl.

roweena
02-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi, I am in Toronto too! I would love to be in contact with Abers in my neighborhood! It is rare that I get a chance to talk Abe talk and that's all I want to do! Feel free to contact me using the MSN icon under my avatar to the left, or PM me, if anyone wants to chat or meet up :-)

Red Avocado
02-25-2015, 08:18 AM
Hi Roweena, Us Toronto people should have some kind of group meeting somewhere. Even though I am not sure if I could attend. It would depend on the day and my work schedule. I am living in Mississauga right now near the airport.

Lynnie
02-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Hey Roweena

I'm from Niagara Region, but I visit Toronto a lot, my son and brother live there. I used to live there so I know the area.
We should really meet next time I'm in town, which will be this spring, as soon as this stupid weather warms up.

Lynnie

djbuddha
07-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Mississauga here .. Anybody else from the general area?

supergab
07-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Hi, I am from GTA, close to Mississauga.

WellBeing
07-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Welcome [ETA: back] to the Forum, supergab!

(I'm not nearby; just being friendly.)

Have fun!

supergab
07-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Thanks! Is there any way that I could send private messages? I get information that I can't do that and I don't know why.

Hands in the Clay
07-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Thanks! Is there any way that I could send private messages? I get information that I can't do that and I don't know why.

Hi, supergab.

To answer your question: Because our system is set up to prevent new members from right away sending private messages, as spammers sometimes to "pretend" to be members and then use private messaging to pitch their products to the membership. Our objective is to keep this Forum clean and focused, which means new members are "vetted" for a while.

In the meantime, since we are here to provide information, any Abraham-related information you want can be obtained by starting a thread in the main discussion Forum (http://www.abeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Abraham-Hicks-Teachings-and-You), "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You," so feel free to ask your questions there. I also recommend you use our Search feature (upper right-hand corner of the page), because you are likely to find that some of your questions have already been asked by the thousands of other Abe-curious people who have spent time here.

This Forum is focused on the Teachings of Abraham, of course, so your questions need to be tied to that, or to members' personal experiences or practices.

Enjoy the Forum!