PDA

View Full Version : I would like some feedback, please watch and listen. thank you

Johnny5isAlive
02-17-2011, 08:15 AM
There is 2 songs on my channel that I wrote and performed, threw in little of my life in there.

Please let me know what you think

Thanks in advance! :)

Joyous_LadyJ
02-17-2011, 08:29 AM
First, outside links are not allowed on this Forum.

Second, the first song is blaming someone else for changing your night from a good one to one where you are broken hearted and it is never someone else's fault how you feel. You always have a choice.

Also, the line "won't you still love me?" is out of whack with what an Aber knows because the larger part (Inner Being) of the person always 'still loves you' even if the human part cannot feel the love due to his or her disconnection but it is always that persons disconnection that disallows feeling the love; never a lack of love.

Johnny5isAlive
02-17-2011, 08:34 AM
Ok,first of all I'm not selling anything. No intention to break any rules. Just expressing myself. It's a link to me. I.do.apologise if I have broken any rules.

I can understand if someone is using the sight for monetary gain by posting links. I don't see the harm in posting a you tube video. But if its the rules I will.abide by them. I won't post any more links.

Thank you for informing me. :)

Johnny5isAlive
02-17-2011, 08:42 AM
That's is what I'm talking about. I think I should write another song or version. It's been following me around for sometime. A LOT of people like it and say it should be on the radio. I'm thinking maybe it reflects a destructive belief I need to let go. The fact it is in a song makes it that much more powerful.

Thanks

Johnny

First, outside links are not allowed on this Forum.

Second, the first song is blaming someone else for changing your night from a good one to one where you are broken hearted and it is never someone else's fault how you feel. You always have a choice.

Also, the line "won't you still love me?" is out of whack with what an Aber knows because the larger part (Inner Being) of the person always 'still loves you' even if the human part cannot feel the love due to his or her disconnection but it is always that persons disconnection that disallows feeling the love; never a lack of love.

paradise-on-earth
02-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Johnny, I adore your bravenes to put yourself out into "harsh sunlight" to get ... hm, letīs say, judged. Iīm an artist myself and work to attract an environment, that doesnīt critzise or judge me, anymore! Looking for critic is the "normal way" for artists, but it doesnīt jive with Abeteaching nor with beeing guided through YOUR own feeling.

Abe says "Never mind the peanut gallery" and advices especially artists to not get themselves into contests or competitions. There is a place for everybody, and the resources to success, co-creators or money are unlimited. We donīt have to let us judge!

If you have a good feeling, the inspiration, that you want to re-write something, itīs definitly a good idea to do so. But donīt do it out of the motivation that you want to fix something, that you want to fit in better, or that people would like you more.
Donīt judge yourself either- some of the most touching artpieces where created from beeing ootv (dispair, sadnes...) and moved (and got sold to) many people, but in beeing an Aber, I wouldnīt go there, anymore. I know too much. And an piece of art that came from beeing ootv is very likely to drag you back where you donīt want to be anymore. Itīs all attraction, you get back where your energy is!

I donīt know if you already found it: We, here on Forum, just had the discussion around the posting-guideline-refresher. It was direcly inspired from Abeīs advice- If you are OOTV, be very quiet. Just care for getting ITV, let go, go general, zoom out. When ITV- do all your work. The posting-guideline is: "FEEL how your post feels to you, and when it doesnīt feel good, donīt send it".

Thatīs exactly what I would advice for your songs, too! :hearts:

paradise-on-earth
02-17-2011, 10:28 AM
:big_grin: Iīm running around Forum and do advertising for my "creationcharts", interpreted EGS-charts. http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?21056-The-Charts-of-Deliberate-Creation&p=322273#post322273

Here is the one for creating- best done ITV (where the happines, the bliss and the SUCCESS are!) Hope it might help you, too! :kiss:

:hearts: DELIBERATELY beeing CREATIV :s13:

You feel one with the heavenly beautiful feeling energys of your creation. You BECOME it, it becomes YOU. You know it deeply, you are the colours, the sounds, the moves, the taste, the fragrance, the lines, the words, the energy. You KNOW that this piece of art expresses YOU, YOUR LOVE, your preferences, yourself, in a new, never before translated, devine way. You know that the gods must feel the same!
= Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation

You are "in love" with an idea, an inspiration or a project. You canīt stop thinking/working/refining it. You are thrilled, you are stunned by its beauty, meaning and power. All comes together easily without any feeling of "work". You feel deeply appreciative to flow (in) it, to let the energys flow through you like an extatic rush.
= Passion

You feel happy with any kind of creation you are called to: Be it in creating physically or in VR. Inspirations flow easy and fast. Work is easy and "in the flow", you forget the world around you while doing so. You donīt second guess. You are eager to do more and feel very appreciative about the whole issue.
= Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness

You feel joyful and safe in creating, on an easyflowing, playful level. You like what you do. You donīt feel the need to do more.
= Positive Expectation/Belief

You feel frisky and easy, Inspirations flow in. You might not be ready yet to take action, but youīr ok with this. Youīr collecting energy and ideas.
=Optimism

:s13::smile:ENTRYWAY INTO DELIBERATE CREATVITY (Entry to the Vortex):smile::s13:

You feel hopeful and are relaxing into the idea, that you could- in time- find something that inspires you and gets your juices flowing. Your creativity is resting, but (almost) ready for take off.
=Hopefulness

You feel yourself somehow ok. Nothing moves you, really. Creativity is resting.
=Contentment

You feel dissatisfied, but because you donīt dare to let yourself go into any deeper feeling energys, you are not inspired. Neither the connection nor the disconnection from source calls you into becoming creative, you feel somehow stuck. Creativity is on pause. IF you create, your creations donīt move others, either.
= Boredom

You feel a yearning for creating, but you are scared where it might lead you, or if you are able to create at all and put the higher energy to work for you. IF you create, you connect creation with the intention to show off your abilitys or worth- which you doubt. This is feelable in the results.
= Pessimism

You feel mixed up and frustrated, regarding your own power and connection to the higher energys. Your creations- IF you create, look and feel unready, flat, confused, pieced together somehow loveless.
= Frustration/Impatience/Irritation, Overwhelment

You feel sad and doubtful, regarding your own power and the higher energys. This shows in your creations, that look, sound or feel disappointing, dilettante, hollow, limp or disharmonic, IF you create at all.
= Disappointment, Doubt

You feel vulnerable against the challenging energys from ITV, but you are called by them. IF you create, the result of your creative interaction with those vibes feels and looks strange, scary, tortured, heldback, dark.
= Worry, Blame, Discouragement

Creativity, the power that resides ITV, feels like an enemy to you. Painful and much too challenging.
You feel scared of and therefore aggressive against the vibes of love, beauty, connection or devine power. So you are maybe drawn to disable/ supress/ distroy (former) pieces of your art or your ability to create new. You might also create in a hateful, harsh or destructive way.
= Anger, Revenge, Hatred/Rage

The energys inside the Vortex are "far out", so it feels to you. They seem mocking, annoying and disgusting to you, but you are still somehow called by them.
You feel unworthy to dip too deep into them, so- IF you create, you do it in a sense of revulsion about yourself and the whole world. You feel drawn to mock, pervert or distort beauty, love, harmony and power.
= Jealousy, Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness

You feel powerless and unable to create. Because you went beyond your ability to feel your connection to everything that is connected to beauty, love, worth, colours, sense, harmony, interest, power or fascination (all the ITV-vibrations), you donīt resonate there, canīt be inspired by them and not play with this issues, either. You feel "dead" and numb, regarding deliberate creativity.
= Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

Hope8)
02-17-2011, 12:43 PM
the larger part (Inner Being) of the person always 'still loves you' even if the human part cannot feel the love due to his or her disconnection
whoa never heard it like that before!
thank you!:ilu:

vensunn
02-17-2011, 08:06 PM
"You feel happy with any kind of creation you are called to: Be it in creating physically or in VR. Inspirations flow easy and fast. Work is easy and "in the flow", you forget the world around you while doing so. You donīt second guess. You are eager to do more and feel very appreciative about the whole issue.
= Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness"

As a painter, this is what I and many other artists call "In the Zone". It becomes the most exquisite and powerful meditation. Your creativity flows easily and effortlessly from you and onto the canvas (music sheet for composers). There's no sense of time or space during this process. Wonderful results!! When you've created this way, you have created totally in the Vortex most certainly and produced something that will make your heart sing with joy and appreciation for the creator that you are!!