PDA

View Full Version : Abers in Idaho?

zenjenn
03-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Hello forum....Jus curious, as I have been in the process of beginning planning for an abe group here in Boise, Idaho....anyone from here in this area? Would like to know and connect if yes..:-) zenjenn

Joyous_LadyJ
03-07-2011, 09:03 AM
I lived in beautiful Mica Flats, 8 miles south of Coeur d'Alene in the 90's. . . . .

I am with you in spirit. I love Idaho, so beautiful, so wild, so many acres wilderness per capita . . . .Paradise

zenjenn
03-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Cool Jeanine! Coeur d'alene and that area is very beautiful , exclusive part of Idaho dripping in movie starrrrs and abundance..gorgeous! Boise is listed year after year in the top 10 places to live in the usa.....:-) hope you make it back to visit some day..:-) U got an aber friend here for sure...:D:D

Fukami
04-11-2011, 05:08 AM
Hello forum....Jus curious, as I have been in the process of beginning planning for an abe group here in Boise, Idaho....anyone from here in this area? Would like to know and connect if yes..:-) zenjenn

Hello Zenjenn, I am so far away from you but if I were in Boise, I would have loved to be a part of your group. :wave:

chillinjoan
04-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Booiise Idaho.........just like saying it.........Boise Idaho.......now with an accent....Bwooosee, Ida hooooo

zenjenn
04-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Joan you are so funny! Boise state!!! That's our awsome football team....:-) I love yelling out boooooiiiiiiiissssssseeeeeeee...state at games! And thank you greenmarker...perhaps well meet up at an abe seminar some day!...:-)

zenjenn
11-24-2011, 10:53 PM
I wanted to post here that in the last year Iv e encountered at least 10 abe like people in my city. I know that is big vibrational break through for me. its built my hope and belief about abers being in my space. I just thought I would share that as it feels good to share it....:)