PDA

View Full Version : Germany - Mecklenburg ... is anyone out there?

WillowA
03-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Hello everyone,

I am so curious to see whether there might be some like-minded friends closer to where I live. Of course it is so easy thanks to the internet to get in contact with wonderful people who treasure and apply Abraham's teachings just as much as I do, but I'd be happy to maybe find out they are even closer by than I thought.

:-)

A wonderful day to all of you no matter where you are,
Willow

LoveLife17
03-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Not exactly Mecklenburg but Duesseldorf!! (this summer)

.. at least it's in the same country :)

CreatorChristine
03-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Hannover calling! And soon to be near Wiesbaden ... :smile:

Anjii
03-16-2011, 04:04 PM
:smile:Sorry, not Mecklenburg, though I used to have relatives in Kühlungsborn and visited there often during my childhood. I love the Baltic Sea. I've been living in various places. Now I'm living in Mannheim, south western part of Germany...but hey, Germany is small, isn't it?

beachdrifter
03-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Hannover calling! And soon to be near Wiesbaden ... :smile:

How cool is that? Christine is coming to town! :wave:

CreatorChristine
03-24-2011, 04:57 AM
WOOT!!! HEYA BEACHDRIFTA!!! I've "MISSED" ya and have been wondering lately where you might be and what you might be up to - And HERE you are!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

So you're in the Rhein-Main area - or specifically in Wiesbaden? Maybe even in the Rheingau?!? YIPPEE-YA-YAY!!! :singer:

ETA: I don't really expect any answer to these questions - though it would be uber-cool to meet up on purpose, I think for now I'll joyously look forward to bumping into you "by chance" some time soon ... :laugh:

MassageMaggie
03-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Erlangen here!
We should all think about meeting up sometime, maybe at a beer festival or something!!!!

Of course I'd travel as well -- but by chance, does anyone ever go to the bergkirchweih in Erlangen? :kiss:

ChocolateBride
03-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Another aber in the Wiesbaden area raises her hand! If one of you has the time and feels like meeting for a coffee, I would be delighted :singer:

CreatorChristine
03-24-2011, 07:38 AM
YAY, Schokoladenbraut!!! :s1: The better it gets, the better it gets! It'll probably be a few more weeks, but I will be sure to pm you! :kiss:

MassageMaggie
03-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Another aber in the Wiesbaden area raises her hand! If one of you has the time and feels like meeting for a coffee, I would be delighted :singer:

Hey -- I'm going to be in Frankfurt, en route to Dublin, early May. Would you want to meet then, or arrange a group meeting... coffee, lunch, whatever!!!? Picnic by the river......

beachdrifter
03-24-2011, 08:38 AM
So you're in the Rhein-Main area - or specifically in Wiesbaden? Maybe even in the Rheingau?!? YIPPEE-YA-YAY!!! :singer:

Yep, Wiesbaden! The Rheingau area is so beautiful, especially in the summer months - you´ll love it!

:7_6_4:

I´ll meet you at the "Sektstand" then! :dancfrog:

beachdrifter
03-24-2011, 08:46 AM

:wave:

I´ve always thought I was the only one here (how suprising that that´s the way it played out for me)! Let´s go for (checks weather, checks temps)...ICE CREAM! :thumbsup:

CreatorChristine
03-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Oh, Beachdrifter, I already DO LOVE IT! I know it well - I am moving BACK HOME, in every sense of the term! :singer: And you are absolutely right - it is GORGEOUS! I so missed my Mighty Father Rhine during my years here up north! It's beautiful here, too, and I would not want to have missed out on the time I spent here - but it's no longer "home".

The Sektstand it is, then! Now we just have to see which one of the many it will be ... or ALL OF THEM? :whacky: :devil: :laugh: :pt:

:castle: - there are sooooo many of them!

Christine

PS: I scream for ICE CREAM! :facelick:

beachdrifter
03-24-2011, 09:28 AM
So YOU are the insider then! I´ve been more of tourist, and I guess I have seen the typical "points-of-interest".

I love the one in Eltville!

:beautiful:

CreatorChristine
03-24-2011, 09:35 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: You are not going to believe this! Oh, wait, you are an Aber, OF COURSE you will believe this! At first, I was going to name Olivotti in Eltville as a possible choice in my post-script, but then I wasn't sure if they even still exist, so I left it out! :laugh: Is that the one you meant, that family-owned Italian café that's been in the pedestrian zone for decades?

Oops, perhaps you meant the Sektstand? Sektfest? Oh my, I am confusing myself! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

beachdrifter
03-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Yes, still thinking of the Sektstand! :laugh:

ChocolateBride
03-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Beachdrifter: ice cream? I'm in! I somehow always thought you lived in the north, because of the 'beach' in your name! :laugh:

Christine, seems like we have the same 'home' – I'm an original Rüdesheimer, and although I now live not far away I sometimes miss the vineyards in front of my door. I'm really looking forward to you moving back here :kiss:

Maggie, it depends on when exactly you are in Frankfurt, but I’m sure I could arrange it :smile: A group meeting would be the best, I just put it in my escrow, so let’s see how it will play out! :thumbsup:

CreatorChristine
03-25-2011, 05:52 AM
Hiya WillowA :wave: - SORRY that we seem to have caused your thread to "go South" :laugh:! But perhaps this is a lovely bit of driftwood for you indicating that there ARE more like-minded people in your area than you'd perhaps believe! :woohoo: Mecklenburg Abers - RAISE YOUR HANDS! :singer: Oh, and any in the Hannover area, too! I do plan on visiting my friends here regularly, so don't be shy ...

@ Maggie - I would LOVE to meet you, too, but it looks like early May will most likely be the "hot phase" of my move, so I will only be able to join you in spirit. But hey, Erlangen is NOT too far from the Rhein-Main area for me to come down sometime! You sound like a FUN lady!

This is JUST TOO COOL!!! ChocolateBride AND beachdrifter SO close by (CB, I had drawn the same conclusion as you re beachdrifter's location :smile: ) ! Watch out, Rhein-Main - there's Abers ON THE LOOSE! :laugh: As to the ice cream / Sekt conundrum, I am a MAJOR proponent of "best of both worlds" solutions:

Champagne sherbet !!! Whaddayathink? :laugh:

Oooooh, I am JUST SO THRILLED!!! :s9::s9::s9:

:s13: :s11:
Christine

muzicane
03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Okay...now I'll raise my hand, too...

munich calling (and a few times a year hamburg).

would also love to meet up sometime if someone is in the area...was even thinking about a study group...just thinking ;) so far...allowing coming...

cheers,
muzicane

Anjii
03-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi muzicane:wave:,
I have relatives in Munich and in Hamburg, so I visit there regularly (living in Mannheim). I'm quite thrilled about meeting other forum members somewhere, sometime.
:kiss:

CreatorChristine
03-26-2011, 06:22 AM
Ooooh, Monnum's in the mix, too! :woohoo: Just a hop, skip and jump away from Rhein-Main, we have ANJII!

Okay, folks, beyond the absolute WONDERFULNESS of knowing that "we are not alone" :laugh: , this means that I will be manifesting greater automotive mobility VERY soon - IT IS DONE!!! :laugh: :singer: :kiss: :dancfrog:

Or should I perhaps take a BOAT to Mannheim? :7_6_4: Ah - DECISIONS, DECISIONS! :laugh:

:s13:
Christine

Anjii
03-26-2011, 04:48 PM
:wave:Hello Christine:smile::s13::laugh:
Yes, take a boat:7_6_4: :woohoo:and cruise the Rhine or maybe:windsurfer::boat::down::surf: So many options...
Nice to have other Abers near by. I like Wiesbaden and I have a car:smile:

achwiegut
03-26-2011, 08:08 PM
you guys are making me homesick!!! I am from Frankfurt am Main. I'll have to come back some time soon and meet you all. Ahh, that would be so great.
Wilma (currently in California)

muzicane
03-27-2011, 03:56 PM
@Anjii

If you ever head to M or HH, give me a shout. ...if it's in our vortexes...

@achwiegut

spent some years in SF and love that part of myself. should you see it soon, say "hi" to the pacific for me;)

cheers,
muzicane

achwiegut
03-27-2011, 05:27 PM
@Anjii

If you ever head to M or HH, give me a shout. ...if it's in our vortexes...

@achwiegut

spent some years in SF and love that part of myself. should you see it soon, say "hi" to the pacific for me;)

cheers,
muzicane

I certainly will. I usually go bike riding along the ocean on Saturdays (in Half Moon Bay). Hi back to Muenchen.

Tabster02
03-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Ok, you guys are making me homesick too! I'm originally from Straubing an der Donau, my kitty (avatar) is from the Spangdahlem (Trier) area...aaand am hoping, no intending, expecting to visit my son in Spangdahlem before he gets transferred to a different Air Force Base. My sister lives in our home town and we also have relatives in Munich...oooohhhh and I remember trips to the Darmstadt area visiting relatives...
ahhhh, so nice to have you all on this Forum...:s13::s13::s13::kiss::singer::wave:

CreatorChristine
03-28-2011, 06:06 AM
What is UP with the Germany - California axis?!? :laugh: My brother is in the LA area, and I have more than once been a mere hair's breadth from just dropping everything and going to join him ... For now, though, it is Germany! :s11:

Wilma, say hi to the Pacific for me, too, PLEASE!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Christine

richardfranklinmorse
03-28-2011, 05:45 PM
We have an Abe group meeting in 55232 Alzey (between Wiesbaden and Mannheim) on April 17 at 19 Uhr, PM me for details!

richardfranklinmorse
03-28-2011, 05:46 PM
PS - 2 of us in the Rhein-Main Abe group are from California!

achwiegut
03-28-2011, 10:29 PM
We have an Abe group meeting in 55232 Alzey (between Wiesbaden and Mannheim) on April 17 at 19 Uhr, PM me for details!

If I still lived in Darmstadt (Seeheim-Jugenheim), I would come to your meeting. Is meetup popular in Germany? How did you find the Abe group?

richardfranklinmorse
03-29-2011, 04:23 PM
How did you find the Abe group?
I started it and invited my Abe friends, that's how :-)

MassageMaggie
03-29-2011, 04:29 PM
I started it and invited my Abe friends, that's how :-)

I'd press a "like" button for this line if I could!
Did we email correspond, briefly? I wanted to go to the group but it was a bit far for me in Erlangen.

CreatorChristine
03-30-2011, 07:42 AM
Did somebody ask for a "Like" button? Madame, YOU RANG??? EASY!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, I've got my eye on you and your Aber Group, richardfranklinmorse! Of course, I won't be able to travel to Alzey by boat, so again that means MORE AUTOMOTIVE FREEDOM in the making! :woohoo:

Christine

MassageMaggie
03-30-2011, 08:00 AM
hahahahahaha
I've got some automotive freedom in the making as well. I don't know WHY those tiny smart cars are so appealing to me as I'd really want a car that can fit my 2 boys in it as well but they're just so cute, like a toy it makes me want one to zip around in with my massage table.
Maybe smarties for the city and something like bmw for longer hauls.

richardfranklinmorse
03-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Yes, Maggie, we have exchanged emails about my Abe group.
Where do you live, Christine?

CreatorChristine
03-31-2011, 03:54 AM
Right now, I am still in Northern Germany - Hannover, to be exact. So the drive down would be longer than the meeting :laugh:. I will, however, soon be moving to the beautiful Rheingau :castle: :7_6_4: :castle: , just across the Rhine from Ingelheim. So Alzey is a hop, skip and jump from there. If I recall correctly, your meetings are on Sundays? Or do you have varying weekdays? I'll start really barraging you with questions regarding meet-up once I'm down there and settled in. :laugh:

Christine

Lilac
03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow! Good to have Abers in our country - many hugs to all of you from Stuttgart!!!

Lilac - from the "green zone"

richardfranklinmorse
03-31-2011, 12:00 PM
We've been meeting on Sundays but I'm flexible, and the meeting place is somewhere in the middle, depending on who's coming from where, which has been at my place in Alzey, since we have people from Heidelberg and Bretten (not far from Stuttgart!) and others from Gross-Gerau and Wiesbaden.
We go with the flow, downstream all the way :-)

richardfranklinmorse
03-31-2011, 12:02 PM
we could meet on a ship and cruise up the Rhein!
Speaking of which, is anyone else going on the Abe Alaska cruise?

CreatorChristine
04-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Sounds GREAT, Richard! :thankyou: Especially THIS idea of yours:

we could meet on a ship and cruise up the Rhein!

MOOOOOORE CROOOOO-HOOOOOZE!!!! :singer: :7_6_4:

HEAR THAT, CHILLINJOAN??? Your idea of an Aber-organized cruise, right here in the making! :woohoo:

Christine

richardfranklinmorse
04-14-2011, 07:49 AM
The Abe group meeting is this Sunday evening in Alzey, PM me if you want to be there!

achwiegut
04-14-2011, 11:39 AM
I so want to be there.... but my private airplane is in the shop.

I am curious. Do you speak english or german in your meetings?

richardfranklinmorse
04-15-2011, 06:52 AM
usually we speak English, but we can all speak German too...whatever's downstream ;-)

sunny_day
04-15-2011, 10:14 AM
usually we speak English, but we can all speak German too...whatever's downstream ;-)

In my imagination I see myself mixing up the languages on sunday :laugh:
It's so funny to experience while I'm still learning... A few days ago talking to my best friend it happens to me that (american) words came into my mind in exchange for the german word... It seemed I don't actually remember the easiest words in german... As if the universe would say: Go for it - you'll make it:s1:

So I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you :wave:

Nela
04-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Hello lovely people in Germany,
just wanted to drop y'all a quick line, I live in this gorgeous country too... originally from Munich, now in Bremen. If anyone's around Bremen/Niedersachsen, give me a holler :)

CreatorChristine
04-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Hmmm - "y'all", "holler" ... tell us, Nela: Just exactly how much time did you spend in Dixie? :laugh:

Christine here, givin' y'all sittin' in up there in Bremen a holler from down here in Hannover! :wave:

richardfranklinmorse
04-16-2011, 03:21 AM
I mix languages with my American friends, too ;-)
At this meeting I will be the only native english speaker.
It's much easier to talk Abe talk in English, though, some of the Abe terms are awkward or impossible to translate.

morgan-le-faye
04-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello from Munich ,too.
I Gould Be integreres in meeting like minder People,also.

richardfranklinmorse
04-16-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm only 400 km from Munich ;-)

sunny_day
04-16-2011, 10:58 AM
It's much easier to talk Abe talk in English, though, some of the Abe terms are awkward or impossible to translate.

Yeah and you will never get to hear from me the german word for vortex (or others) - although coming near to it, it's terrible :huh:

That makes me think of two wonderful smilies, which I found on the german abrahamforum:

So I am feeling right now and everytime I think of this great week and the signs/gentle reminder it has given me :kiss:

achwiegut
04-16-2011, 04:01 PM
sunny_day. There is a german Abe forum??? Can you pm me the link, please? Like you all, I have a hard time talking about loa in german. Maybe I can pick some expressions up there.

sunny_day
04-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Can you pm me the link, please?

Of course! :flowers: It's in your pm-box...

Good night to you all :wave:

Tabster02
04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
:wave:achwiegut or sunny_day, would one of you pm the link to me too? :) pretty please with sugar on it :kiss: :laugh:
:thankyou: my sis lives in Niederbayern and I've been sharing Abe with her...

sunny_day
04-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Ask and it is given :kiss:

By the way: So much people from california in this thread - great driftwood :kiss:
It's very late - must go to bed now (01:19 am here in germany)... I'm tired, but also very much exhilarated...

:wave:

achwiegut
04-16-2011, 07:36 PM
hi Tabster. I just got the link from sunny_day (I guess you did too). Aleady registered. Looking forward to seeing you over there. I have a friend in D with whom I talk about loa. wilma

Nela
04-16-2011, 08:03 PM
LOL Christine! Never been to Dixie but I have lived in the States. California. Lovely place :)

footprints on my way
04-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Hi :wave:

I discovered this thread yesterday and liked to learn, how many people of this forum are living in Germany right now. And I love the connection to California as well. My daughter, who just turned fourteen this week (and already understands Amercan movies and books fairly well) is planning to spend a year in California as an au pair girl after she has finished high school. So I might well ask for recommendations of a nice family to stay with in a few years time... :smile:

As for the German meet up group in the Frankfurt area, I already have thought about dropping by some day, but I am not sure when I will manage that. It is about 2 - 3 hours drive from here.

Any Aber who happens to pass by in my area, likes cats (we have got two very cute and lively ones...:smile:), and appreciates a home, which is "clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy", is welcome to pm me for a coffee or a sight seeing trip through our culturally very active town with lots of music and art cafés, a very nice remodeled zoo, and of course... our unique "Schwebebahn"...

Hugs to all of you :snuggle:

Anne

richardfranklinmorse
04-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Yes, that German Abe Forum is great!

sunny_day
04-17-2011, 08:03 AM
It's incredible how life turns out... Feel good and everything falls into place... It's so fantastic :)

In 2009 I've falling in love with hiking and LOA brought me various locations I wanted to visit, but I've never found the energy to do so (i don't knew exactly LOA in this time, found it 2010)...

Such a place: the "Externsteine"... They popped in my head, as I read your post Anne... As I read, you are from Wuppertal, which isn't far (40 km) from where my brother lives... And the "Externsteine" aren't so far either :)

I think, I will visit him in the near future and so I will send you a PM... I would love to pass by :wave:

sunny_day
04-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Richard, are you in the german forum, too?
Yes it is great - but for myself it's kind of "boring" while in german language ;)

sunny_day
04-17-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm on my way to Alzey :kiss: (i love that smilie <3)

theshleigh
04-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi German Abers!
Im just starting to learn German now, and was wondering if anyone would be up for messaging in German with me in a month or so when I know enough to have some actual chats -
the exciting part is that we can talk about Abraham! you can teach me how to say TITITO and in the vortex and all the juicy Abe phrases! haha!
This request is early but I am hoping to know enough soon - its such a fun language!

richardfranklinmorse
04-18-2011, 03:08 PM
I have visited the German Abe Forum, but not for a long time. I can read and write in German but it's upstream for me.
Thank you so much for coming to the meeting yesterday! Isn't it great to have an Abe group?
The next 2 meetings are May 22 and June 19, right before the Alaska cruise :-)

LoveLife17
04-18-2011, 04:33 PM
hi theshleigh,

I am graduating and then moving back to Germany in exactly one month, so that would be perfect- my German has gotten a bit rusty :)

Maybe you know this one already- "Es macht Spass!" ("It's fun!") haha

Good Luck!

sunny_day
04-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Thank you so much for coming to the meeting yesterday! Isn't it great to have an Abe group?
The next 2 meetings are May 22 and June 19, right before the Alaska cruise :-)

Yay :) I will be there... Are we meeting in the same time range again? It was so great to meet all of you yesterday - so much driftwood (not only the language!) and good feelings...

Finally I almost was flying (instead of driving) home :kiss: at a speed (140 km/h), which normally scares me a little, as my car is mainly a "Stadtauto" (is "Town car" a used term in english?) :s1:

richardfranklinmorse
04-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Yes, we'll meet at 6pm again...
Town car means big car in english, you could say city car, that would work better...anyway, keep flying, see you soon!

sunny_day
04-18-2011, 11:43 PM
Thank you, Richard :)

I used to be looking up the words which I don't know exactly from an online dictionary... So it happens, that I search only for the german term (here "Stadtauto") and get the result "Town car"... And if I don't lookup the reverse direction........... In this case it says that a "Town car" is a "Limousine"... That's really bigger than my car ;)

achwiegut
04-19-2011, 02:01 AM
maybe you ARE driving a Limousine in your vortex....

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 03:29 AM
*hihi* Could be...

How can I say in english: "Wäre ich nicht auf der Arbeit, hätte ich laut gelacht"?
-> If I wouldn't be at work, I would have laughed out loud... ??

I remember my school-time now, but I don't remember clearly which way I have to build these sentences... And this is the first time in days that I'm unsure about the english language... :blink:

Not in my vortex right now? :gone:

:laugh:

Lilac
04-19-2011, 04:08 AM
@sunny_day: You have already put perfect english into your Vortex;-) Aber mach dir nix draus, mir geht das genauso...

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 04:31 AM
Yes, I do, Lilac :kiss: And this isn't the only thing...

I've got really great driftwood at sunday... I have met 3 great people in Alzey... Two of them were speaking perfect english (Richard and one more)... And so I thought, I was sitting there with 2 native americans at one table, although Richard said before, he would be the only one...

At the end of our meeting I was so astonished, the one who has spoken such a perfect english, also was speaking german perfectly... I complimented her on her lovely german and so it turned out, she's a native german speaker :laugh:

That was sooooo fantastic! :s1:

Lilac
04-19-2011, 04:42 AM
*kicher* ...there are no language barriers when you are in the vortex! Even when your from the Pfalz or from Württemberg;-)

CreatorChristine
04-19-2011, 05:11 AM
Being at work is a reason NOT to laugh out loud??? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Do you work in a library? Or a funeral parlor? :chin: :laugh: MORE TO APPRECIATE about my workplace!!! :woohoo: :singer:

If I didn't know better, I'd call my Mom and ask her if she was in Alzey Sunday evening. She's a native German and speaks better English than almost any of my relatives in the States. :laugh:

Oh, and "Wäre ich nicht ..." is "If I were not ..."

Methinks I will be taking a jaunt down to Alzey some Sunday soon ...

Christine

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 05:59 AM
I think, I'm not really used to the fact, that I have not really much work to do :laugh:

In 2008 I had a totally different job... It wasn't really welcome to be seen (? gern gesehen), if one had talked with eachother, whereas other workmates had the "right" to do so (at that point I was only a temp, means "Aushilfe")...

That must be still in my vibration somehow...

"If I were not" - noted :) Thank you, Christine!

theshleigh
04-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Thank you LoveLife! I will be in touch when I know a little bit more! :)

achwiegut
04-19-2011, 10:54 AM
*hihi* Could be...

How can I say in english: "Wäre ich nicht auf der Arbeit, hätte ich laut gelacht"?
-> If I wouldn't be at work, I would have laughed out loud... ??

I remember my school-time now, but I don't remember clearly which way I have to build these sentences... And this is the first time in days that I'm unsure about the english language... :blink:

Not in my vortex right now? :gone:

:laugh:
looks good to me. Maybe I would say "if I weren't at work, I would laugh out loud." But don't take my word for it. I am still learning English (after 22 years)....... or is it "if I wasn't...." See what you did? Somebody help!
You are still laughing inside (i.e. ITV).

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 12:37 PM
achwiegut :wave:

Yeah, I see what I have done and still do - I look on the bright side of life and it's all working out... Wishes are on my mind and now they are beginning to manifest... It's soooo great :kiss:

Everyone of you is sort of a co-operative component for me... WOW :s11:
I'm so moved, I have happy tears in my eyes...

Hugs to you all :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ps: May I tell, that I'm registered on this forum exactly a week? :beautifulthing:

richardfranklinmorse
04-19-2011, 02:34 PM
"If I weren't, I would..." is correct, achwiegut -
2 of the members of the Alzey group are professional English teachers, and I am one of them ;-)
Sunnyday, you have a very fast moving stream, things are happening fast for you!

richardfranklinmorse
04-19-2011, 02:37 PM
PS: sunnyday, check out some of the Abe quotes about 'earning' or 'deserving' money - it's perfectly OK to manifest money with very little effort. I spend most of my day playing video games and meditating, and the money is coming faster and faster!

achwiegut
04-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Ps: May I tell, that I'm registered on this forum exactly a week? :beautifulthing:

Hurra. ANY reason to celebrate....:pt:

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 04:30 PM
@Richard:

and I am one of them ;-)

*hihi* I'm out of words at the moment... (deshalb funktioniert das sooo gut?)

@money issue:

I often must smiling, if any of my co-workers are talking about their money issue (the lack of money, money is melting away)... Although they are earning the same amount as I do - I'm feeling sooo rich and can spend my money on things I wanted to so many years... I don't know exactly how much I've spent in the last months... But... it doesn't go out...

And of course - at the moment I haven't to pay my rent (for another year!) :laugh:

However, I will be looking at the topic... I have some restistance, when it gets to pay my rent (and all the other costs) the next year and especially in an other, bigger, apartment... THEN I would have the money issue :laugh:

But for now - I have excellent teachers here... I'll be working that out, too :kiss:

achwiegut
04-19-2011, 05:07 PM
THEN I[/B] would have the money issue :laugh:

No, you won't!!! doesn't that sound like a better story?

sunny_day
04-19-2011, 05:17 PM
It does - but I have resistance about it... Therefore I've written something I can believe: "I'll be working that out, too" :)

I think I should go to bed now - tomorrow it'll be a long day... I'm going to buy furniture for my apartment... :wave:

Good night to all of you - sleep well / have a nice day (wherever you are) :s11:

richardfranklinmorse
04-20-2011, 08:39 AM
The next Alzey Abe meeting is May 8 at 18:00, pm me if you can make it ;-)

Belana
04-29-2011, 03:15 AM
...but hey, Germany is small, isn't it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:kiss:
Belana

richardfranklinmorse
05-29-2011, 05:15 PM
Here it comes again, the next Abe Germany meeting is Sunday, June 5, 6 pm at my house. 4 Abe Forum members will be there and 2 or3 others. PM me for more info :-)
There will be no meeting in July because I'll be in the USA hanging out with Abe!

WillowA
06-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Wow, Abe-meetings! I've dreamt of those and never thought there would actually already be any in Germany. Sadly all you German Abers seem to live as far away from Mecklenburg as possible :wave: But it's still amazing to realize how many German Abers we are! (Makes me wonder though how the Universe will bring that Aber-boyfriend to me that I have been asking for :chin::laugh:

Christine, I don't mind at all that you guys took over my thread, the opposite, it was a lot of fun reading :s13:

Willow

footprints on my way
06-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi :wave:

On June, 5, I was at the Abe Meeting at Richard's place. As it was a fairly long drive from my town to the Mainz area, Richard and two other members of this forum already met me there a couple of hours earlier and we had a lot of fun together. So nice to meet people for the first time, and immediately get along so well...

Attached you find a picture of our fabolous Abe Group. From what I have understood, everbody else, who is in the area and wants to join us next time, is most welcome.

Dear Richard, thank you again for the easy going way you managed to make all of us feel very comfortable at your lovely home.

Love to all of you, especially this time to all fellow Abers from Germany :kiss:

Anne

MichaelHamburg
06-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I am so curious to see whether there might be some like-minded friends closer to where I live.

Hi Willow,

I think Hamburg is pretty close to Mecklenburg. And I know at least two other Abers in Hamburg. So you are not alone :-)

Enjoy the long weekend!

Michael

WillowA
06-12-2011, 05:20 AM
Oh wow, yeah you are right. Thanks for letting me know. Well, we're two Abers here too, my sister and I :-)

I love long weekends. Enjoy yours, too!

richardfranklinmorse
06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Maybe we'll start calling our group the south German group, if one starts in Hamburg/Mecklenburg :-)
We're going to meet again on July 31 when I get back from the USA.
Everyone is welcome, not just abeforum members, we speak German too!
Thank you so much, Anne, for writing such nice things about us...I just got off the phone with Teri and we talked a little about how much we appreciate you.

Love to everyone,
Richard

richardfranklinmorse
07-17-2011, 04:40 PM
It looks like we will have many visitors from the abeforum at our meeting this month on July 31 at 18:00 in Rheinland-Pfalz, you're invited too!

Joyjoy
07-20-2011, 08:10 AM
I LOVE HOW YOU SPEAK ENGLISH ON A THREAD FOR GERMANS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

footprints on my way
07-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I am very much looking forward to our next Abe meeting at Richard's place in the Mainz area on the 31th of July.

I am happy that I have learned, that by now at least five more people than last time, have announced, that they are planning to come to our next meet up on the 31th of July.

So just to make the mouth water of those of you, who are still making up their minds, whether they will join us in our Abe fun on the 31th of July, I will describe now, whom I found/perceived, when I took part in our lovely Abe Meet Up Group on the 5th of June:

There was...
- Tery Erhard, a lovely Aber not from this forum, fluent in English and German, who has great and successful vibrations,kind eyes and a good sense of humor...
- sunny_day from this forum, new to Abe, on a very good path, who has manifested a lof of wonderful things since I have seen her there (Just check out her thread "money - completely out of the blue)...
- ChocolateBride, a lovely young woman, who had such a radiant and loving vibration, that whenever she looked at me, it felt, as if it was Source looking at me..
- Richardfranklinmorse, a great musician and wonderful host with shining eyes... (If you like uplifting spiritual music and love songs ...check out his music - it is easy to find via google...)
- And Me: Well...hmmm...I believe it is also fairly nice, to have me around... but it would be for others to tell you, just how lovely I am... ;-)

So if anybody else now feels inspired to join us... just pm Richard or me... or post on this thread :-)

Love to all of you

Anne:s11:

Anjii
07-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Hi Abers in South Germany, hi Richard:smile:,
I would love to meet you but couldn't make it to the previous meetings and on the 31th of July I'll be in Turkey 'till the end of August. Maybe in September, then...
Anja

richardfranklinmorse
07-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Maybe in September, then, Anja :-)
Anyone else who wants to come on Sunday, PM me for directions!

Tabster02
07-31-2011, 09:34 AM
There is a good possibility that I can make the meeting...is anybody out there that can give me directions? I already pm'd Richard and Anne...waiting for answer from whoever gets ??? first... :smile::smile::smile:
:kiss::allgood: :thankyou:

Ulla

richardfranklinmorse
07-31-2011, 11:29 AM
We just talked on the phone, all is well ;-)

*SunChild*
08-06-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm quite shy, so we might never meet in person but let me admit that I'm from Germany, too: Born in Berlin, Studying near Bremen now and found a home at the North Sea! :D

(Shy is OOTV, right...? XD)

MichaelHamburg
08-07-2011, 05:52 AM
If you enjoy being shy, then shy is in the Vortex. :-)

I was actually born in Wilhelmshaven and qualify as an "Ostfriese".... but have been living in Hamburg most of my life.

Are you active on facebook too, SunChild? It is my favorite place to exchange "Abe wisdom" so far.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

uma-lakshmi
08-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Hello everyone i am living in Frankfurt, happy to meet new Abe friends nearby. Lots of Love to you....

footprints on my way
08-11-2011, 04:56 AM
uma-lakshmi
Hello everyone i am living in Frankfurt, happy to meet new Abe friends nearby. Lots of Love to you....

Hi uma-lakshmi,

I very much enjoy meeting nice people, and it is especially interesting for me, to get to know more and more members of this wonderful forum face to face :-)
So if you feel like meeting up with me, just pm me. I am living about 200km from you and have 10 more days of holidays left and am also able to sometimes do a bit of fun travel and outings on the weekends.

Today sunny_day, who is also a forum member, is coming to see me, and I am already very much looking forward to enjoying a nice chat and most likely a nice walk in beautiful nature with her :-)

Love to you,

Anne :s11:

footprints on my way
08-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Dear fellow Abers from Germany and the nearby countries and all other Abers, who happen to be in Germany on saturday, the 27th of August,

Our next open to all Abe Meeting will take place on August, 27, 5pm, at the seminar center "Das Grüne Haus", in Weisenheim/Pfalz.

The seminar center is having an open house that day (Einen Tag der offenen Tür), and Richard Franklin Morse is one of the musicians they asked to perform during their open house day.
The concert will be for free. The whole open house day is with entrance free.

So here is the special treat/opportunity for you:
If you are interested in listening to Richard playing and singing his uplifting and inspiring Abish songs, then you can already come over to Weisenheim at 2pm. You can listen to his music, and already meet up with those of us, who will definately be there earlier, to deeply enjoy Richard's music and the company of our nice fellow Abers... And from what I have seen of the workshops this spirtual and empowering seminar center usual offers, the other people hanging out their should be very interesting and "Abe-compatible" as well :-)

Please allow me here, to give a rampage of Richard's music, to which I have already listened for many hours... :beautifulthing:

Richard has an incredible warm voice, which touches my heart. The lyrics of his songs, which he all wrote himself at different phases of his life as a spiritual seeker and finder and lover, are written from his heart, sharing feelings and inspirations with a wonderful talent of finding just the right words and images to reach my heart. To really make me understand, what he is saying and singing there with my heart - not only my mind. And the music he has written covers all sorts of music styles - from jazz to pop and rock...and more... and I just love it all.
I like, when he accompanies his songs with his guitars, and I very much like, too, when I am listening to his songs on his CD, where they are performed with drums, side-vocals and other instruments accompanying the voice and the guitar of Richard, because the songs feel especially complete and rich to me that way, like a beautiful woman, whose beauty is enhanced by the beautiful dress and jewelry she is wearing...

So here again: Every Aber, who loves music and art as much as I do, and would like to hear uplifting and inspiring songs from another Aber FOR FREE, is invited to come to Weisenheim on August, 27, at 2pm.

And every Aber, who also wants to take part at our Abe Meeting at 5pm, is invited to stay with us. The seminar center has promised us, to provide a room for us, where we can meditate together to the words and music of the Abe Meditation CD.

By the way, Richard, Kirsten (Sunny_day), and I have come to the conclusion, that it will be more convenient for us and most other Abers we know, when from now on, we will always have our Abe Meetings on saturday afternoons, because that way, also those of us can take part, who live farther away and/or have to work monday morning. We realized, that last time many Abers cancelled their participation in the meeting, because they had to work on monday morning or had an exam then.

So this time (August, 27) the Abe Meeting will be at 5pm, with the opportunity for everybody interested, to already come at 2pm to enjoy listening to Richard performing his wonderful music on stage there FOR FREE,
whilst on the following Abe MeetUp appointments it will most likely take place on saturday afternoons from 4 - 6pm, so that everybody, who wants to drive home early and maybe has plans to go to another party afterwards, has plenty of time to do so, whilst those of us, who feel like going out for dinner together afterwards (to prolong the wonderful company of the other Abers :smile:), are welcome to do so.

Please direct all questions for further information and directions directly to Richard, who will be happy to send you all the details via pm.

With love,

Anne:s11:

richardfranklinmorse
08-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Thank you, Anne, for saying such wonderful things about me. I'm really looking forward to singing for you, this is my first concert since the one on the Alaska cruise.
The location is a fine hi-vibe seminar center near Ludwigshafen, a great place for our meeting!

footprints on my way
08-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi everybody on this nice thread :wave:

I am back home now. The concert and the Abe Meeting yesterday were fantastic. I got to know two more interesting and inspiring members of this forum - and I am very happy about that. More details will follow, when I have received some of the fotos of our Abe Meeting and of Richard's wonderful concert, to give you all a visual impression of the beauty of both events. The location was really nice, too.

With love,

footprints on my way
08-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Hello everybody :wave:

I just received the beautiful photos, which sunny_day/Kirsten made:kiss::thankyou:

Richard singing one of his wonderful songs. He got great feedback by people, who were touched by the beauty of his lyrics and music.

Our AbeMeetUp from August, 27,
From left to right:
Anjii, sunny_day, itras,footprints on my way, richardfranklinmorse

The atmosphere was warm hearted and personal. The shared meditation and insights about our lives were a great inspiration.

Love to all of you:s13::s11:

Anne

richardfranklinmorse
08-30-2011, 07:02 AM
I had a wonderful time, and this time I wasn't the only guy at the meeting!

footprints on my way
08-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Dear fellow Abers from Germany and all other Abers, who happen to be in Germany on saturday, the 24th of September:

Our next open to all Abe Meeting will take place on September, 24, 4pm, at Richard's beautiful place near Alzey, Rheinland-Pfalz.

Picture of our Abe Germany Meet Up in June at Richard's place.

Everybody, who feels like spending two hours of meditation, Abe Practices and sharing of LOA-stories and personal history in relation to the Abe Teachings, is most welcome to join us.

Please send Richard (richardfranklinmorse) a pm, if you plan to come and ask him for directions.

Love to all of you,

footprints on my way
09-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi all :wave:

This post is as well a reminder for those of you, who are considering to take part in the next meeting of the Abe Germany Meet Up Group, as a notice from me, that I personally won't be able to attend this time, as something important came up, to which I have to attend that saturday.

To everybody who decides to go to the Mainz area for the next meeting, I wish a good time, nice contacts, and lots of fun :s11:

Anne

Skywalker89
09-18-2011, 11:55 AM
here Hannover
originally from Duesseldorf

Dan

richardfranklinmorse
04-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi Everybody!
There's an Abe meeting at my house (in Germany) next Saturday afternoon, April 14 at 14:00, PM me if you want to come!

honeypie
04-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi Everybody!
There's an Abe meeting at my house (in Germany) next Saturday afternoon, April 14 at 14:00, PM me if you want to come!

I want to!!

richardfranklinmorse
04-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Well, Honeypie, guess what? I'm moving to Ventura County in Sept. and I'll be in California getting ready to move in 2 weeks. Soon we'll be having Abe meetings in California!

honeypie
04-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Oh wow, Richard! Well if you'll be living there, I imagine we'll find time to get together!! Yay!!

richardfranklinmorse
04-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I live at the beach :-)

honeypie
04-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Very nice!!!

richardfranklinmorse
04-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Manifested myself an amazing living situation :-)
Thanks to the good ol' Stream of Well-being, and me, of course...

CreatorChristine
04-10-2012, 12:43 PM
:s1:, Richard! MAGNIFANTABULOUS!!! :wooohooo: Unfortunately, it looks like coming Saturday will be another "no-go" re Abe meet-up in Germany. :lol: But who knows - California's been in my Vortex a looooooong time, too! :lol: :lol:

honeypie
04-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Manifested myself an amazing living situation :-)
Thanks to the good ol' Stream of Well-being, and me, of course...

Can't wait to hear more!

martian777
04-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Saxony here,
not exactly far away:wave:

richardfranklinmorse
05-11-2012, 11:18 PM
OK, one more meeting (maybe 2) before I take off for California.
Saturday, May 19th, 14 Uhr, write to me for the address :-)