PDA

View Full Version : "Allowing Your Ideal Partner Party!!!"

chillinjoan
03-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Yep, that's right, we singles seem to be having a bit of resistance in this area. Maybe if we raise the volume together, we could eliminate it.

GO !

ryaker
03-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Well I don't know what my resistance is but I am already in love with my short curvy, brilliant, funny, singer songwriter actress Aber chick. And whenever I am in alignment our non physical meeting which has already occurred will manifest into this reality. In the meantime it's party on.

chillinjoan
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
WOW, that's a tall order! She sounds lovely.........I'm giggling here ryaker. I love that you are the first one here, on your board no less. I almost fit the bill, darn it!

mine is tall, any color, race or creed, energetic, outgoing, clever, witty, intelligent, and most of all

chillinjoan
03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
FUN fun FUN fun !

ryaker
03-22-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm not even remotely attached to the singer songwriter actress part, although my late wif was an actor and I used to visualize her thanking me when she got her Oscar. Still feels like that's in my escrow.

ryaker
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I want a passionate, intimate, deeply connected, low maintenance, spiritual, sex filled, monogamous, cohabitational, shared interests, mentally engaging, no drama relationship with a smart, funny, creative, passionate, non judgmental, attractive, compassionate, intellectual, sexy, spiritual non-conformist, non conventional, artistic female best friend who has agreed to be willing to grow and help me grow in many ways while having lots and lots of fun enjoying our journey together.

Oh that feels so good. We are like two peas in a pod. I love her energy.

CR
03-22-2011, 10:39 PM
ryaker...age range, please?

honeypie
03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Like I told you before, he loves me because HE IS LOVE, and he knows it. :hearts:

chelle5
03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
So true love that honeypie!~

chillinjoan
03-23-2011, 08:50 AM
ryaker, you said sexy twice.............such a man

I want that, ...when you look into their eyes, you see them and they see you, and it matches, it truly matches immediately deep down inside where it resonates. I don't have to guess if he likes me or I like him, it is obvious. It is sound. And like Esther said to Jerry, "I don't ever want to be away from you ever again". And so it is.

Tango
03-23-2011, 11:51 AM
The first time ever I saw your face
I thought that the sun rose in your eyes
and the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
to the dark, and the endless skies my love

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the Earth move in my hand
like the trembling heart of a captive bird
that was there at my command my love

The first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
and I knew our joy, it would fill the Earth
and last till the end of time my love

The first time ever I saw your face
your face, your face, your face

Ahhhh - the Ex wife I still love - always will - but Im ready to love another. No resistance soon - once I really let go...:s13:

ryaker
03-23-2011, 08:00 PM
CR - if you are asking age range of my beloved 29-45. (I'm 42)

MassageMaggie
03-24-2011, 03:53 PM
This thread just sent a surge of pleasure though me!
I love it! Independent thinking, FUN, sexy accented, relaxed (meaning, non angry and controlling) and good humoured. Actually wicked humoured, extremely sexual, knows how to build and make everything and has a knowledge of electricity, plumbling, very handy, sensual, tall and strong and largely built, ginger sideburned and irish eyed (term I use to describe a shape that makes me weak) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm and touchy fun loving, nature and outdoors loving guy who thinks as much of me as I do of him and is ready for me. I might actually have met him recently, but we haven't met in person so I'll know early may lol.
Just emphasizing the laughing and fun bit again.
And the sexy part. Sexy to me anyway that is so subjective.
And the nature part.

MassageMaggie
03-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Phew Ryaker you're going to make a delicious addition to someone's escrow, I just checked out your pictures and you are extraordinarily handsome!!

meowmix
03-24-2011, 11:36 PM
I want a cute, funny, caring, lithe, partner to have a supportive, creative, and fulfilling emotionally and physically relationship with. Wow where did my English lessons go? Haha! I want a happy and intelligent boy who is crazy about me and looks a bit like Brian Georinger. That would be wonderful.

ryaker
03-25-2011, 02:56 AM
Thank You Maggie.

StarryEyed
03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
I ran across this Abe video last night and wanted to share...... If anyone wants the link PM me. Tango that was beautiful!

Abe: By your selfishly doing what you thought was best for you, instead of shining your spotlight and interest completely on me you did what you thought was best for you and in the long run it turned out that it was what was best for me because from it I found greater strength and clarity and independence and I also put into my vibrational escrow someone who wants to be with me. The relationship that I'm in the process of bringing to me that's brewing over there will be someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with him, and exhilerated about what's coming foward and I've got you to thank for that. What, what, what else happened? (Audience laughter)

HS: .....long pause....(audience laughter)...

Abe: You got nothing?

HS: I really don't wanna go there right now(audience laughter)Cause I think it really doesn't matter.(general cheer and applause)

Abe: Well the reason that we're playing with you like this is because different things will happen you'll smell something, you'll hear a song, you'll see a car, you'll you'll somebody, different things will happen in your life that will cause you to go there. And when something causes you to go there go there, take the hit of it, but then remember what rockets of desire that you launched, then turn your undivided attention to that, and tell that story, so that then the story that you begin to tell, the story of relationship that you begin to tell goes like, I've lived so much and so much has come from what I've lived and I can feel that my vibrational escrow is brewing in a very big way and I know that I am now nearly ready to allow that relationship to come to me, and I think that the reason that the relationship hasn't come to me because I know I've lived enough that I've something wonderful and I know that I'm often positive in my thought about it, and this is the thing that's been baffling me, I know I've been more positive than I have been negative so why isn't it coming, and then I realize that the reason that it has not come, the reason that I have not let it in is because that I've lived so much that I so want this to be really good,

and I have this little thing stuck in my vibrational craw that goes like "but what if I get duped again, what if I think this is the real one and it turns out not to be and then it ends up not being what I'm really wanting" and now I'm beginning to understand that that cannot possibly happen to me because of all that I've lived. I've created this wonderful vibrational escrow. I've come too far, I know too much, that cannot happen to me again, but that does explain why I have not been letting it come,

I haven't been letting it come because thats the drum that I beat the most often. "I don't wanna fail again, I don't want it to be bad again." Thats the story that you wanna tell.

cont......

StarryEyed
03-26-2011, 07:37 PM
cont.....

So the new story that you tell is...It's not possible for it to happen like that with me again because now I know whats in my escrow, and everyday all day I put more stuff in it, but I'm writing the list of what's in my escrow relative to this relationship. And here it is, and speak it often, here it is...

Someone who's in love with life, someone who's exhilerated about the day as I am, someone who wakes up every morning eager to have opportunities to expand still further, someone who is aware of his emotional guidance system and who tends to his own vibrational gap, someone who in our marriage vows we can look at eachother and say and really mean it I like you pretty good lets see how it goes(audience laughter) in other words, and then further marriage vows I am not going to hold you responsible for how I feel, I promise you from this day forward that my happiness is an inside job, I'm not gonna ask you to change in any way to make me happy, I'm happy it's my job to stay happy and these are the vows that we exchange.

And as you tell that story it is our promise to you that your escrow is ripe enough that with that story you'll move right in there. And...in...very short time you'll know. AND when you meet this person you will not have this feeling of I'm wondering if you are the one, you will have this knowing you are the one. You will move forward so fast into this person's experience, and this person will move so fast into your experience, you will see no hesitation on the part of the other and you will know no hesitation on the part of yourself because you are in his escrow as he is in yours. And when YOU, you're the only missing piece here, when you get in there, you'll hook up.
(Applause, cheer)

HS: Thank you, thank you.

Fukami
04-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Thanks for "hosting" this party, chillinjoan! And much appreciation to everybody's posts! :snuggle:

We have got something wonderful brewing here! :s1: And source is saying, "Yes, yes, yes!"

As for me, I appreciate that my relationship escrow and I have a lot of fun together engaging in various activities... I feel so playful and frisky, it's like I've returned to grade school sometimes. :laugh:

I also feel intellectually stimulated talking with him...I appreciate that we have lots to talk about on a whole range of subjects.

I feel loved, cherished, and respected by him...he accepts me for who I really am.

I feel smoldering, intense sexual desire and passion. I'm like, THIS is chemistry. :s13:

And most of all, I feel encouraged knowing that he knows who he really is and about the law of attraction...and that we are both on a joyful path of deliberate creation! I love it that we don't make each other responsible for our own happiness, i.e., alignment with who-we-really-are.

Much Love! :kiss::wave:

chillinjoan
04-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Everything I have imagined doing with my partner, I realized I already did it because the the feeling I had while thinking about it!!

So looking forward to more good times like those and more more more more !!!!!!

Fukami
04-10-2011, 05:48 AM
You are SO right, chillinjoan!

No, I don't have to guess whether he likes me or I like him...I will KNOW.

When we meet, it's kinda like, "Hey, I KNOW you! I just spoke with you last night! And you were in my dreams the night before!"

Tango
04-10-2011, 09:41 AM
i can almost feel the kooky giggly music dance art passionate-adventure peace play appreciation gentle-silent-smiles intellectual-co-creation exploration joy falling-asleep-in-each-arms coming my way. We will so VERY much enjoy giving and taking - an explosion of swirling colours and desires on a canvas as big as the sky - an infinite canvas and always space to paint where and how we choose - to co create a masterpiece of love - expressed - human and beautiful and free

chillinjoan
04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
I see mine everywhere I go ! In the mailman, the store clerk, the Lawn Guys, the surfers on the beach, the waiter, guy walking by, then double-taking and waking by again acting all nonchalant..........

meowmix
04-10-2011, 08:28 PM
We'll just see each other and KNOW and take off from there naturally and brilliantly, like an exponential curve! :D

I am so eager to meet my Scandinavian pretty-boy and we can spend lots of time together and enjoy each others company physically and emotionally and mentally!