PDA

View Full Version : Found Abraham because of Teal Scott (The Spiritual Catalyst)

Jason Freedman
03-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Hello all,
I am a free lance journalist who is a long time devotee of a teacher called Teal Scott (The spiritual catalyst)
When I was discussing Teal's teachings to a friend a while back, they said wow... That sounds just like what Abraham is saying. So, I decided to check it out.
I love the messages of both these Teachers (which are so very similar) I can't tell you the good it has brought to my life. I believe we are presented teachers just when we need them most.

Leslie
03-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome, Jason! :wave: Yes, we receive the teachings we need when we are ready, I agree. Enjoy the forum!

TryAgain
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi Jason! Out of curiosity, I looked up Teal Scott and I can say that the teachings that flow through her is effectively identical to the teachings of Abraham. There are many teachers of these Universal truths, that we are now "remembering". This forum focuses only on Abraham's teachings and most people who have studied many different teachers will tell you that the clarity with which Abraham and Esther have honed the communication is unsurpassed.

You will have alot of fun discovering the similarities and you will be especially pleased to learn the ABUNDANCE of Abraham materials. There are transcripts/videos/audio of every workshop they have done for decades, as well as books, cards, and the new meditation CD. This forum has alot of workshop notes and transcript quotes. It's fun to dig in to all of the juicy wisdom and see how it applies in your life.

You have found yourself here for a reason: you were a vibrational match to receiving these teachings! YAY!! Keep that vibe going! There is as much or as little ("just get happy") to learn, as you like. And we have ALOT OF FUN

WELCOME!!!

csmclean
04-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Welcome, Jason!
Indeed, we do receive/find the teachings when we're ready. A few years ago, I paid little attention to the "Abraham" material, because I was still hung up on the idea, as you likely will encounter here often, that "someone else's Tabasco might get into MY pie!" I was letting the concerns of politics, environment, economy, etc. get in the way of my OWN spiritual connection/development. Last summer, I kind of "fell into crisis", and my wife (who I met on a site devoted to "The Seth Material") began reading to me from the "Seth" books. Then, "Abraham" came up, in connection w/ me working w/ some Louise Hay affirmations, and the material/teachings spoke to me. I still find myself "rowing upstream" often, but am remembering to "let go of the oars" more and more often.

Anyway, welcome!

Craig