PDA

View Full Version : Hartford, CT

Dina
05-13-2011, 12:22 PM
My hubby and I are in Hartford, CT and are always looking for new LoA friends. If you are local, we would love to meet you!
Dina:wave:

donnadelayed
06-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi! I'm in Mansfield Center. How long have you been into Abraham's teachings? I discovered them in 2007, and have been soaking up as much as possible and practicing allowing ever since. I've become much better at it during this past year, and I'm really excited about life now. I tried to join the Glastonbury "meet-up" group (Dale Anne is the moderator), but never heard back from them, so I'm not sure whether they still exist. I met someone over a year ago in a bookstore in Manchester who was asking a clerk about an Abraham book, and had a chat with him, but other than that I haven't heard of anyone in Connecticut studying the material. I'm sure there are more....have you had other responses? Donna

David
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
You may PM links, or search Meetups.com for meetings local to your area. Thanks so much!

donnadelayed
06-03-2011, 06:37 PM
You may PM links, or search Meetups.com for meetings local to your area. Thanks so much!

Thanks.....but I already searched Meetups.com - the only group close enough hasn't responded to my attempts to join. What do you mean by "PM links?"