PDA

View Full Version : I'm in West-central Colorado headed for West-central Florida and asking/allowing for:

Richann
05-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Ride(s) and Rendezvous with my Cooperative Component Conscious Creators.

Who says there's no such thing as a "free" lunch?

First of all I'm celebrating that I am lining up on the specifics of this, my creation.
It's been a long time unfolding, the Me that is, that's lined up with my desire. And I realize clearly I'll never get that done. Yet, I am at a point, a vibrational set-point, of inspired action. So first let's just celebrate that.

Where to start?...think it may take a few posts...will just let this unfold easily and let my inspired action flow. But let's just get the specifics first out of the way:

I'm Richann Haxton, Source Creator, have been practicing/living these teachings of Abraham coming up on 5 yrs. I've been on the forum for I think about 3 yrs. now. I haven't been as active lately as I have been but doesn't mean I don't appreciate this creation. I adore it. You can see me more active these days on Facebook and on You Tube and my blog, however.

For some wonderful preferences of mine I've been traveling much of the time, mostly just my dog Bella and I around the USA over the last 5 yrs. I dabbled with some extreme spontaneous in the moment travel pre-Abe; yet for some reason that desire to travel got activated even more right along side of first connecting with my first reading Abraham's teachings.

Well, I'm at it again.

RICHann

Richann
05-20-2011, 11:45 PM
So here's what I have created and am allowing, simply what Abe says. That I've already done the "work" through my asking.

And over time and many experiences I have allowed myself my desire to not work a traditional type wage for hours job. And I don't want to. Instead what I do want is to travel and meet primarily conscious creators (love Abers) and/or any positive person or organization and actually any rendezvous that the Universe lines us for me is satisfying, fulfilling and pleasurable. I have no problem exchanging my energy or time or interest or help if I'm inspired by it. I love love love spreading positivity and assisting others in their passions and inspired projects. I have no trouble getting my hands in there, picking up a shovel, painting, serving even doing hard work. I have no interest at this time in settling down into my own thing. This is my thing. I have made peace with it. I have had too many experiences and have attracted too many cooperative components and specifically examples of others doing something similar and thriving at it to go in any other direction.

In truth, I find the idea of not knowing where I am going to end up or how I am going to get there and how I'm going to eat and where I am going to stay but trusting that that will unfold in a way that will knock my socks off one of the most exciting experiences of mine on the planet to date.

Some call it wanderlust. Some have said "All those who wander are not lost." Well, I resonate.

I have done this in many forms. I've not always thrived in it...I've been on a journey of unraveling many a thought and belief and expectation that has gotten in the way of my desire, my dream...and the journey of that...the creation of Me being a match to that continues and will never be done, and for me to turn back on that would be impossible. I have come to far and tasted of that too much, less than that is not up to speed with my creation.

I have come a long long way in many many aspects of this, allowing myself my path of most allowing and least resistance. It ain't always been real pretty on the outside (I've lived in my car, I've panhandled, I've lived with no indoor plumbing), but I'm loving what I am creating. In sum, I'm creating the Me that KNOWS all I gotta do is be.

Anyways, I've also been on quite a journey with understanding what is inspired action for me. And the levels of that awareness never seem to end. Suppose they won't.

Recently, I've gotten freer than ever before on understanding that the "work" of asking is already Done yet that it's more than okay to take the action of verbally asking for just what I want. And that's the one of my newest expansions, I have. I still have to be in my Vortex of Creation to line up with what I am asking for. Dah. Well, yeah have to understand that I truly believe that since the stuff I want already exists there's nothing I have to do, not even ask, to receive it. Like truly there's no reason that a million dollars doesn't just materialize into my bank account other than an expectation that it won't. And I have the understanding that it has nothing to do with how talented or skilled or hard working or beautiful or convincing or favorited yeah are. Really, we just use all those aspects with which to expect or not expect even results from our action.. But action is measly compared to alignment. We here as Abers know that.

Fukami
05-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Like truly there's no reason that a million dollars doesn't just materialize into my bank account other than an expectation that it won't. And I have the understanding that it has nothing to do with how talented or skilled or hard working or beautiful or convincing or favorited yeah are. Really, we just use all those aspects with which to expect or not expect even results from our action.. But action is measly compared to alignment. We here as Abers know that.

:s1: What a beautiful story, Richann. You remind me how WORTHY we all are, not because of what we look like or what we've done, but because of WHO WE REALLY ARE! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Richann
05-21-2011, 12:47 AM
:s1: What a beautiful story, Richann. You remind me how WORTHY we all are, not because of what we look like or what we've done, but because of WHO WE REALLY ARE! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank You so much Greenmarker567. I believe that part of my reason to do this other than it just feels good to do so. As Abe says to many of us Abers, "You are teachers to the Core." And I KNOW I am. We teach by being. I love the idea of inspiring others that we do not have to be any of those things or other things that much of society has come to think in order to thrive. All you gotta do is be, or that is, allow what we already are.

Richann
05-21-2011, 01:05 AM
So I'm Ready to get started. I love VIBRATIONAL NETWORKING!

First, I Need a Ride(s) and some places enroute along the way to host my dog and I (And I have two suitcases). Or any other ideas of how to get me from Grand Junction, Colorado, USA to Dunnellon, Florida, USA. In my action journey I have $5.00.

Second, after I get there, while I will be caring for my grandson at times and for a while; I will use that time to VIBRATIONALLY NETWORK in the Vortex and allow my network of cooperative components to support me, to continue to video vlog and blog and get my hands into inspired projects and inspiring others while I am there. And I will utilize this thread reporting in regularly on what has unfolded.

Please let me know how you may be inspired to collaborate, network, support.
And I appreciate every good feeling positive supportive encouraging thought towards me. Thanks.

I am a deliberate Source creator using these very teachings and sharing my experience. This is on topic :)

RICHann

Richann
05-23-2011, 02:07 AM
So I'm Ready to get started. I love VIBRATIONAL NETWORKING!

First, I Need a Ride(s) and some places enroute along the way to host my dog and I (And I have two suitcases). Or any other ideas of how to get me from Grand Junction, Colorado, USA to Dunnellon, Florida, USA. In my action journey I have $5.00.

Please let me know how you may be inspired to collaborate, network, support.
And I appreciate every good feeling positive supportive encouraging thought towards me. Thanks.

I am a deliberate Source creator using these very teachings and sharing my experience. This is on topic :)

RICHann

"Who is Where?"

I could be in Boulder, Colorado tomorrow on my way to the next.

I manifested a ride at 9am with the two "unofficial" leaders of the Stay Positive Now Group from here in Grand Junction.

I attended again their Positive Sign Holding Event today and found out that these two would be traveling in the morning to Boulder, Colorado to attend the one there at 3pm. and that they'd be glad to take me with them.

First, I am allowing for some one to host me and my dog Bella there for a night or two at very very most a week until my next ride and host.

I'd love to attend the event. It was fabulous today and so HIGH VIBING. I am editing and uploading the video I took. Should be posted on You Tube by the morning.

If any one in Boulder and/or even Colorado Springs area feels inspired, a hell yeah, let me know. I'd be delighted to rendezvous with you. I DO NEED TO LET MY RIDE KNOW BY 9am Monday Mountain time, and of course the sooner the easier.

I also manifested the assistance of another very tuned in connected Aber who sent out a message, something like this ((RichAnn traveling from Grand Junction to Florida, big on the Vortex, able & willing to assist with projects, seeking ABEers to stay with for a night or a week. (?). has one dog. ) to all of her Aber friends on the Abe List!!!!), to all the Abers on the Abe List email network!

It's either this or something better. I let go of the control and the details and let the Universe unfold before me!

RICHann

Richann
05-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Forgot to mention, on the way to this unfolding I have received hosting offers in
Ohio, Missouri, Vermont and New Jersey....all Abers!
I'm so darn excited and appreciative for this future unfolding. :smile:

TheXception
05-26-2011, 05:06 PM
I attended again their Positive Sign Holding Event today You mean like this?

Richann
05-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Haha.

More like this!

and

TheXception
05-26-2011, 06:00 PM
That's about right. I like the caption on the one I posted: "The End is Not for a While".

Richann
05-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Haha I Really Like "Thing are Pretty OKay" Some times that's a really good place to be.

Richann
05-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Update:

Well, I'm still here in Grand Junction...Happy Where I am, happy in my unfulfilled desires! In the Vortex...ebbin and flowin, expanding with the contrast, enjoying the journey.

A shout out to those who have PM'd me, just Beautiful! Thanks!

I still making the HOW not my job, mostly getting off the subject totally, and actually having a lot of FuN in a newly expanded state of being, simply purely doing only what I am inspired to do, which has little has had little to do with getting to Florida. Lots of internet time, lots of wonderful cooperative components, amazing images, wonderful interactions with friends, being a component of things lining up for other, catching up on watching Dancing with the Stars on Hulu...and beautiful things to see, some wonderful hugs, great music, loving my dog, yummy food, fun and laughter, videos that make me laugh, ah, enjoying life.

Did a little research on possible costs of HOW and what I would need to do...ah, all very interesting perspectives, but not mine! This is gonna flow and be easy and enjoyable and for my satisfaction, fulfillment and pleasure with I'm sure a little expansion in it, too.

RICHann

Richann
05-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Update:

I felt inspired to let my mom, who lives in Florida, of my intention to come there. My oldest son also got the same inspired thought. So I let her know, assuring her that there was no urgency or pressure and only wanting her to help if she felt really good about it. In her "action" journey she did not have any extra funds, or so she thought, at the time. She's a devout Christian, so she aligned with her desire to help in her perfect for her way.

After just two days and some aligning and letting go of trying to figure it out; yesterday, she felt an urge, for some reason to look for an old passport she has. She found it easily in an old luggage bag pocket and in it she had "hidden" $250. Very, unusual; my mom said, "I never hide money."

So she called me up to let me know and offer it to me. Later, I got the idea to figure out the mileage of the trip and estimate amount for gas. $200 would be a generous estimate for splitting the cost of gas with some one going that way; and the extra $50 for traveling expense? Well, for the first time I felt some what, not quite, but somewhat aligned with the idea of posting a "Rideshare" ad on Craig's List for just such a request and adventure. I went ahead and did it; then earlier today I felt even better about editing it...adding my a great picture of myself and Bella and a link to my website and the line, "Positive Person, Happy Dog."

Later, I came also to realize that the Googled route goes right through a town that an Aber Friend, who read this thread and contacted me on Facebook and wants me to connect if I ever come through, lives. Who knows? Maybe a rendezvous! Yipeee.

Letting go and Allowing...and Seizing the Day ....Just Lined up with a Great Movie that I asked for "3 Idiots" to watch online for free, in ENglish, HD, How does it get any better than that?!? Oh, it does.

RICHann

footprints on my way
05-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Richann, I love the spirit of your thread. Keep going. You are doing so well. Isn't life just a great adventure?

All is well,

Anne :rainbow::hugging:

Richann
05-28-2011, 04:44 PM
It is, It is thee Great Adventure. And I so :kiss: Appreciate the positive support Anne, great indicator!

Just for fun, I thought I'd add that earlier the neighbor lady who was outside in the next door field hand planting a garden came over to meet me. Lovely!

Later, I got to thinking about what we had talked about and how amazing she was, explaining her four dogs, the oldest one hers, the other three all dogs she had taken in that were her now "abroad" childrens and friends dogs. And how her sister and husband were staying in the RV and with their dog too while they looked for a house here. All the topics we talked about were dogs and traveling and extending such a welcoming helpfulness, even just coming to greet me and welcome me.

I felt inspired to go over and share with her how I had placed an ad on Craig's List for Ride Share and that that's how I had gotten here. So, I did. What do you know first thing she asked before I got to the subject was did I plan on staying here long in regards to planting a garden. Segway'd right into sharing about my needing to get to Florida. Nice. So who knows where that might go. She was very receptive and said she'd be glad to let me know if she hears any one going that direction.

I love knowing that it's an adventure...and that I don't have to get attached to any particular inspired idea I have...it's all for the joy of it and the joy of the journey, happy in my "unfulfilled desires." But of course, they are already fulfilled, when Source said YES!

RICHann

Richann
06-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Update:
tonight my expansion is around "time"
manifestational time
Vortex time
and really trusting, knowing, that when something in particular is taking "time" to unfold that there is not one random moment of that
and like I understood and is confirmed through listening to the Stamford wkshp
when it does finally unfold
the relishing of how perfect the timing will be will be all the worth the wait...
my Source Self is assuring me that the seemingly hold up for my manifestation to get to Florida
is precisely perfectly orchestrated for my highest pleasure
satisfaction and fulfillment
and that I will SEE precisely why
that I am right on my path
not doing a thing to hold it up
and when and how it does unfold
will be very intimate
and I will feel every increment of it
and will relish in it
and so much so because I will be so moment to moment guided
and that it will get easier and more delightful to trust this timing thing
and that i will be absolutely assured that every thing on a particular subject is unfolding precisely as I have designed it and i will be sure of it because all along the way I will have In the moment Real Time Vortex manifestations of countless subjects and expansions

i will no longer question why one particular manifestations seems to be not unfolding as fast as I would like

...I will learn to totally trust that Vortex time is RICHer time
more delicious time
and will begin to relish and celebrate this state of being
that knows it
wow