PDA

View Full Version : I am from INDIA..lets meet and explore

anilrsonawane
05-30-2011, 12:44 PM
:) Hi guys...:smile:
I am from INDIA.
we should not ask like is any one from my place.? blah blah
I am sure there is someone from each place.just belive.
I am from Mumbai , we can meet guys ,letx explore...
I am feeling so good to be part of this forum.
Thanks,:thankyou:
ANIL

lordofthebling
05-30-2011, 12:48 PM
:wave:Anil, welcome!

Richann
05-30-2011, 01:45 PM
:welcome: Anil. I love that we are from so many different places and experiences and bring so much variety to all that is. I'm from the United States and look forward to much travel to other countries unfolding from my Vortex.

Richann
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
:rolling smiley:Anil, tell us a little more about yourself, if it feels good to.

anilrsonawane
05-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Sure...:smile:
I am from india, working as software engineer in Bank Of America,Mumbai.
After coming across secret book of rhonda i started exploring this field of LOA.
then come across video of secret behind secret on youtube.com ...this is how i found abraham hicks.
from last few yrs reading on this topics of mind manifesting ,LOA,mind reality ,Quantum Physics,string theory , big bang theory and universe.
came across many good ppl's articles on net lyk deepak chopra,abraham hicks,dr pillai etc.
I am experiencing LOA from childhood..there are lots of stories..to share with you guys.but dont knw from where to start.
I am rite now manifesting one of biggest desire from bottom of my heart.and i knw it will work..or i sud say it already worked :)
Will soon post more

Thanks,
ANIL:wave:

atma
06-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi Anil...I am also from India ...I too started my LOA journey from secret and then to hicks...I am now in US which I started dreaming after reading secret :) and then to abraham...it got manifested..there is a huge change in every aspect of my life now...am still on this journey...:) glad to join u ppl..

Fukami
06-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi Anil, it's good to hear from you again. :smile:

Your post got me thinking...

Wouldn't it be nice if the AbeForum had an annual world-wide get-together (NOT related to Abraham cruises or workshops)? :smile:

If not worldwide, then regional? Like, a gathering for all European Abers? :smile:

I have been on this forum for about 3 months now, and I have yet to meet someone from the forum in person. :smile: There are some people here that I am itching to have lunch or dinner with, but I am sure that it will happen at the right timing and if the other person wants the same thing, too. :smile:

Knowing where someone lives is important to me, because if I am going to be living or visiting somewhere and I know that someone from the forum is living there I would like to meet him/her if I feel inspired to. :smile:

Hmm...Mumbai...I would love to visit India one of these days. My favorite Indian meal is Aloo Gobi. :smile:

Love, Fukami :wave:

AquarianOdyssey
06-09-2011, 01:55 AM
:singer:Fukami, that is a fabulous idea to have Abrahamster Meet-ups.... I love it! It makes me think of other groups, like the Rainbow gathering where they have one big annual event and smaller regional ones sometimes. I suppose small gatherings of us happen periodically anyway, in an organic way, but I love the idea of a much bigger meet-n-mingle thang... so, thanks for the fun idea!

Travis
02-24-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi,
I am from India too. While I love India, I would love to experience life in U.S.A. Big desire for me right now.

admodi86
02-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Oh Indians! I thought there were none here except me...

The Ray Of Light
02-25-2012, 12:34 PM
I am from India too !!!! :D great to know I'm not the only one here :D !!!!

admodi86
02-25-2012, 12:37 PM
WTH! You are from India??? lol! From where in India?

Areyan
03-13-2012, 01:04 PM
hey though i m quite late to reply to this thread but i m from India too,more specifically kolkata.

well even i love the idea of having a get together ,firstly may be region wise and gradually a world get together and i am quite sure this will happen soon.Just love the feeling that so many people are now getting aware about all these things.

Anybody wanna be friends and keep in touch or share their journey,feelings,etc with me,i will be more than happy :))

admodi86
03-14-2012, 04:35 AM
hi Areyan! :wave:

:welcome:

vikramdsalokhe
03-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi all,

I am very glad to see all of you are from india. i was not sure if any indian i will meet here or not.

The morning sun
04-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Hi vikram and all other indin friends... i am ARUN and i am from MUMBAI....been an aber for almost a year now, have been reading abe material on net and experiencing them on you tube....

This is soo good guys...to know a forum member from my own city..we could shatre and learn so much.

I am not alone , the universe has attracted this thread to me.

we are all part of the same stream, the only stream... of well being that exists.

i am so excited to be cooperative component to be able to contribute to everyones journey ionto the vortex...lets go with the flow, lets dissolve the resistance lets release them and bask in the sunshine of well being...

this is good real good and i am super excited ...thanks a ton anil for this thread.:woohoo:

jaideep_v
04-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi, I am also from India :) Mumbai.

Kalyan Mumbai.

Those who want to meet me or talk on this interesting material pleas email me on

jaideepv1234@gmail.com

we can meet and share our experiences in real...face to face...this is awesome.

I am very eager to meet you guys from Mumbai.

Thanks and Regards.

TJ_UK
05-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Anil Ji, Namaste from UK

sanjana
03-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Hey ppl..am here too! an Indian:-) In Pune :wave:

Areyan
03-19-2013, 02:37 AM
hii sanjana, welcome to abeforum....there are few other indian abers here as well,hope we make a strong group here and increase in numbers so that we get lucky to have an abraham workshop in India finally :)

jaideep_v
03-19-2013, 04:32 AM
welcome sanjana....where in pune? I live in mumbai..

sanjana
03-19-2013, 06:33 AM
hii sanjana, welcome to abeforum....there are few other indian abers here as well,hope we make a strong group here and increase in numbers so that we get lucky to have an abraham workshop in India finally :)

Thanks Areyan! Yeah..hope we can have a workshop soon!:-):smile::smile:

sanjana
03-19-2013, 06:34 AM
I stay in Sanghvi at Pune.

sanjana
03-19-2013, 06:35 AM
I stay at Sanghvi in Pune.

sanjana
03-19-2013, 06:36 AM
welcome sanjana....where in pune? I live in mumbai..
I stay at Sanghvi in Pune:-)

admodi86
03-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi Sanjana! Welcome!!!

sanjana
03-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Hi Sanjana! Welcome!!!

Hi! (I cant make out ur name from ur id:-)) Thanks!

Anahid
03-20-2013, 07:46 AM
my dream trip is to India..I want to go to an Ashram or holy center to meditate and do yoga..Yesterday, a lovely woman from Surinam made me lunch..it was all delicious Indian foods. I collect literature from Indian authors..heck, I even LOVE Bollywood...I have seen Monsoon Wedding 100 times...Someday...the flight is rather long..I can tolerate 7 hours or so then get a little wiggy.. seriously, the country calls me...love reading the connections here..

admodi86
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi! (I cant make out ur name from ur id:-)) Thanks!

I am Ankit!!

sanjana
03-21-2013, 12:41 AM
my dream trip is to India..I want to go to an Ashram or holy center to meditate and do yoga..Yesterday, a lovely woman from Surinam made me lunch..it was all delicious Indian foods. I collect literature from Indian authors..heck, I even LOVE Bollywood...I have seen Monsoon Wedding 100 times...Someday...the flight is rather long..I can tolerate 7 hours or so then get a little wiggy.. seriously, the country calls me...love reading the connections here..

:-)I m all ur wishes will come true, if u r vibrationally upto it.

Travis
03-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Anybody fromMeghalaya? thats where am from.

Chansey
03-24-2013, 09:28 PM
I agree with Fukami!
I want to sus out some people from Sydney. Thank you for the inspiration and courage to start a thread like this. I hope you meet many people in India, and have a great time together.

Hi Anil, it's good to hear from you again. :smile:

Your post got me thinking...

Wouldn't it be nice if the AbeForum had an annual world-wide get-together (NOT related to Abraham cruises or workshops)? :smile:

If not worldwide, then regional? Like, a gathering for all European Abers? :smile:

I have been on this forum for about 3 months now, and I have yet to meet someone from the forum in person. :smile: There are some people here that I am itching to have lunch or dinner with, but I am sure that it will happen at the right timing and if the other person wants the same thing, too. :smile:

Knowing where someone lives is important to me, because if I am going to be living or visiting somewhere and I know that someone from the forum is living there I would like to meet him/her if I feel inspired to. :smile:

Hmm...Mumbai...I would love to visit India one of these days. My favorite Indian meal is Aloo Gobi. :smile:

Love, Fukami :wave:

Areyan
03-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks Areyan! Yeah..hope we can have a workshop soon!:-):smile::smile:

Yes we will surely have a workshop soon ....since the power of a group manifestation should be even faster.....well tell us more about yourself and also how did you came in touch with abe's teachings?

sanjana
03-27-2013, 01:57 AM
I was just exploring the net in my free time looking for some videos on the law of attraction. And I came across abe's videos..:) My life was and is absolutely on track, except for one important manifestation. Before I became aquainted with abe's videos on youtube, I was a very anxious. But now, I realize that the anxiety was the cause for resistance. So, now, slowly but surely, I am gaining control over my emotions and feelings. And, I am sure the manifestation is just round the corner.

Areyan
03-27-2013, 02:09 AM
I was just exploring the net in my free time looking for some videos on the law of attraction. And I came across abe's videos..:) My life was and is absolutely on track, except for one important manifestation. Before I became aquainted with abe's videos on youtube, I was a very anxious. But now, I realize that the anxiety was the cause for resistance. So, now, slowly but surely, I am gaining control over my emotions and feelings. And, I am sure the manifestation is just round the corner.

okk great,nice to know....how do i find you on facebook or if you have skype....my skype id is "areyan11" or you can find me on fb by my full name "areyan bajoria"....actually i dont know why but i am not able to message or do anything here except posting

sanjana
03-27-2013, 02:18 AM
okk great,nice to know....how do i find you on facebook or if you have skype....my skype id is "areyan11" or you can find me on fb by my full name "areyan bajoria"....actually i dont know why but i am not able to message or do anything here except posting
There are 2 ppl with the same name on FB. Do you have a profile pic?

Areyan
03-27-2013, 04:53 AM
There are 2 ppl with the same name on FB. Do you have a profile pic?

Yes mine is with a profile pic

vortex_inamorata
04-30-2013, 03:27 AM
Hello guys! :wave:

I am from India and currently living in USA. I have been an Abe follower for over a year now and have already manifested my biggest dream of moving to USA.:woohoo::woohoo:

I am extremely grateful and exhilarated for our rendezvous and joyous expansion. :woohoo:

I would definitely like to hear more from you people.:smile:

Heart-felt gratitude for our vibrational reality!
:s13:

Regards,:allgood:
Neha

jaideep_v
04-30-2013, 10:50 PM
@vortex_inamorata (http://www.abeforum.com/member.php?15312-vortex_inamorata) wow.....u have really manifested the big thing which is also mine dream...but i have not seeing any chances or opportunity to come to USA for job :(

But it is OK.

thanks

vortex_inamorata
05-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Hi Jaideep,:smile:

There are infinite things not visible or audible to our physical senses, but this doesn't mean they do not exist. Non-human species like dogs hear sound which is in different frequency and not audible to the human ear. This doesn't mean dogs do not hear these sounds, it's just that we have not developed those physical apparatus to convert those sound waves into vibration.

Likewise, everything exists despite it's not being present in material form. There is an abundance of job and money in this universe you just need to tap into that power.:smile:

Thanks!

sanjana
05-08-2013, 02:41 AM
WOW Neha..Good going..! Truely inspiring for people who are on the way to make a dream come true:s1::s13:

vortex_inamorata
05-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Thanks Sanjana!

@Areyan, I am not able to send you messages some how, nice to be in touch!

simi_0808
05-12-2013, 11:21 AM
I am from India too! It's good to see so many people from India on this forum. Also I enjoy interacting with people from other countries, infact that's the best thing I like in here, it's like the whole world is contained in this forum. Much love to all of you!

sanjana
05-27-2013, 03:22 AM
Wow! Hello Simi! Nice to know another Indian in this forum!:s11:

admodi86
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Hello all... :snuggle:

sanjana
05-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Helloooooo Adi! (Guessed ur name from ur user ID:-))!:singer:

admodi86
05-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi Sanjana... My name is Ankit! You are the second person in the forum who guessed my name as Adi! :-)

sanjana
06-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey Ankit! Good to find another Indian in this forum:-)

simi_0808
06-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi Sanjana and Ankit! It's always good to see Aber Indians!

admodi86
06-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Absolutely! Where are you guys from? Which city?

sanjana
07-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Hey Boney! I m unable to reply to ur message. You'll hv to change ur settings!

God
08-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi dear friends ,
I too am from India.. Happy to see so many Indian Abraham followers.
We rock!!

Evey
08-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I just knew god was from India!:wave:...giggle

vortex_inamorata
08-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I am so glad to see so many people from India.:smile: I am actually glad to see a lot of people here.lol

simi_0808
08-11-2013, 01:41 AM
God nice to know you are from India although like Evey even I had a bit of an inkling.

God
08-14-2013, 06:00 AM
I am so glad to see so many people from India.:smile: I am actually glad to see a lot of people here.lol
Hi vortex_inamorata... I read your job story.. happy for you!!!

God
08-14-2013, 06:01 AM
God nice to know you are from India although like Evey even I had a bit of an inkling.
Hi simi
I get a lot of undivided attention because of my name and I take pride in it. I AM GOD ..:laugh::notes::dancing:

MikeLene
08-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi simi
I get a lot of undivided attention because of my name and I take pride in it. I AM GOD ..:laugh::notes::dancing:

I just fell out laughing!http://static.rutracker.org/smiles/ges_up.gif:laugh:

It's nice to meet you, Mr. God! I am a Goddess!http://static.rutracker.org/smiles/beautiful.gifhttp://static.rutracker.org/smiles/beautiful.gifhttp://static.rutracker.org/smiles/beautiful.gifhttp://static.rutracker.org/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Amen!http://static.rutracker.org/smiles/ppl_pop.gif

I like India very much and I'm happy to meet new Abers from this a fabulous country!:snuggle:

much love:s11:
Goddess:kiss:
http://static.rutracker.org/smiles/icon_lol.gif

winterbloom
08-14-2013, 11:22 AM
you just both took my undivided attention :D

winterbloom
08-14-2013, 11:23 AM
I just knew god was from India!:wave:...giggle

he he

MikeLene
08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
you just both took my undivided attention :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really love you, Winter-Angel!http://smayly.ru/gallery/large/RedHeart/14.gif
:kiss:

vortex_inamorata
08-14-2013, 05:27 PM
God,
Thanks! I am not sure though which one you read. But I am finally at a good place with a good job.

Glad to meet everyone here.

winterbloom
08-15-2013, 12:28 AM
I really love you, Winter-Angel!http://smayly.ru/gallery/large/RedHeart/14.gif
:kiss:

aww ... I love you call me so http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130401174458/anime-arts/images/5/5f/Small_heart.gif

blessed
08-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi Neha,
That's so nice to hear . I am also from India. Feels good to see so many Indians here.
God,
Thanks! I am not sure though which one you read. But I am finally at a good place with a good job.

Glad to meet everyone here.