PDA

View Full Version : Hamburg - Germany ... looking for fellow Abers....

MichaelHamburg
06-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi everybody,

I just registered to Abeforum and it seems to be a great place.

I came into contact with Abraham just about 10 months ago, but have really been diving into it since then, read most of their books and attended all the LIVE workshops on the internet.

It's fun to discuss and exchange on the internet and it would be even better to know some people in and near Hamburg or Northern Germany to meet from time to time or even watch a LIVE workshop together.

I don't care if we talk in English or German... German is my native language, but I am more used to discuss LOA in English... I wonder why? ;-)

You can also connect with me on facebook if you like:

http://www.facebook.com/michael.buttgereit

Michael

sunny_day
06-15-2011, 06:27 AM
Hi Michael,

I live in the southwestern part of Germany and at least once a year I'm visiting my close friend who lives near Hamburg... Would be great to meet up some day :exactly:

I'm curious: Where do you attend these LIVE-workshops?

Kirsten

Nela
06-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi Michael!
I am currently in the South but I live in Bremen for most of the year, so we could definitely meet up some time :)

MichaelHamburg
06-15-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi Nela, Hi Kirsten,

would be great to meet up with you one day. Bremen is just a "Katzensprung" away. Wouldn't mind to go there for coffee. :-)

Please feel free to contact me via PM or Facebook!

Regarding the LIVE workshops... you can regi$ter and watch them on the internet. The website is

http://www.abraham-hicks-spiritual-philosophy.com/abraham-hicks-live-workshop-broadcast/

The next one will be 3rd July from Seattle, WA

Michael

Huskygirl
06-22-2011, 04:09 AM
Hi Michael,

I'm from Center Ruhr Area! :-)

Regards
Huskygirl

richardfranklinmorse
07-17-2011, 04:36 PM
It looks like we will have many visitors from the abeforum at our meeting this month on July 31 at 18:00 in Rheinland-Pfalz, you're invited too!