PDA

View Full Version : Any wonderful being in Luxembourg? (actually many, but have not met any Abers yet...)

itras
06-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Feeling sometimes a bit lonely on the cutting edge, wanting to share joy and presence with follow Aber.

richardfranklinmorse
06-21-2011, 06:12 AM
My Abe Germany group meets in Alzey, 2 hours from you, on July 31. Some of the German Abers travel longer than that to the meeetings.
I am flying to the Abe Alaska cruise from Luxembourg airport on Thursday at 11:40, if you want to come at 9:30 and say hello :-)

WillowA
06-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Wow, Richard, I wish you the best of times! One day I'll be on a Cruise as well, for sure. For now I love this Forum, love the LIVE Online Workshops and even more something that happened to me the other night when Abraham, Esther and Jerry visited me in my dream. Abraham was sitting in my living room (which was way larger and more luxurious than it is right now (must have been my Vortex living room ;)) and actually answering questions I had. One of them I remember clearly, question and answer. I don't even have words to describe how that made me feel. I spent the entire day yesterday on cloud 9. Just wish I knew if Abraham remembers that meeting too, hehe ;-)

Anyway, have a wonderful time, Richard. I'll be there in spirit.

And Itras ~ I felt the same way, a bit lonely when no one around me knew Abraham but me. (Then I introduced my sister, which was and still is the best thing ever!) But also this Forum is a wonderful place to be. Even if there should be no one else from your area (yet), we are all one anyway, doesn't matter where we are or are not. We can meet here and exchange whatever is on our mind, in our dreams, heart and vortex.

Willow :)

itras
06-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi Richard! I'm sorry I was in Sweden when you came to the airport. Anyway, I'm interested to come to your meeting. If you have not understood yet, we know each other from Italy, I'm Christian... (as my Christian name....:-)) Please contact me when you're back.

richardfranklinmorse
07-09-2011, 10:24 PM
funny thing about these Abeforum aliases, you could be writing to someone you know well without knowing it. Me, I use my real name and photo, everyone knows it's me.
hope to see you at my house on July 31, all the best to our friends in Italy!