PDA

View Full Version : In The Vortex Pen Friends

BornBlessed
07-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Hello lovely abers,

Nothing puts me in the vortex more than sending proper old fashioned letters on beautiful stationery with maybe a sticker or two on the envelope! Similarly when I see a handwritten envelope on the doormat it gives me a huge boost!

Soooo, I'm wondering whether anyone would like to be a letter writing pen-friend. We can share our 'real' reality. If you're interested let me know.

Cxx

Fukami
07-09-2011, 06:44 AM
:wave: Hi, BornBlessed!
Nice to meet you! :smile:

Despite my love of online chats and e-mails, I also do :s13::s13::s13: the old-fashioned letter-and-envelope communication! :smile:

And with a beautiful rampage (i.e. selection) of beautiful stationary sold here in Tokyo, I love sending paper letters to relatives and friends. :smile:

I would be interested. :smile:
Love, Fukami

BornBlessed
07-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi Fukami,

That's wonderful. You have such fab stationery in Japan, especially the cute printed tape etc. We're getting better in London too. I love stationery. If you want to PM me we can swap addresses and may the ITV letter writing commence!

Cxx

chillinjoan
07-13-2011, 01:12 PM
my stationary consists of a sheet of lined notebook paper out of the kids tablet............you guys have fun !!!!!