PDA

View Full Version : Universe!

WillowA
07-23-2011, 12:27 AM
I just realized something.

I'd love to be in love with someone who is an Aber.

And up the rocket goes. :rocket:

Thanks Universe. :s13:

:)

Fukami
07-23-2011, 01:45 AM

That is amazing! :rainbow::singer:

Isn't it awesome that your "Aber Lover" may never even have heard of Abraham and their teachings, let alone participate in the AbeForum or another Abraham group? :allgood:

But I know this for sure:

He (yes?) is someone who knows who he really is, follows his emotional guidance above anything/anyone, and never holds you responsible or even expects you to make him happy and fulfilled. :beautiful:
:woohoo:

Love, Fukami

WillowA
07-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Exactly! You are very right. There is no need for him to have ever heard about Abraham, just being aligned and following his bliss like I do and us together being able to exchange wonderful leading edge thoughts.

That's what I want. :)

JoshuaDM
07-23-2011, 09:04 AM
You can be in love with me, I don't mind. Or Ryaker, we're hard to tell apart so might as well do both.

SingingInTheRain
07-23-2011, 09:24 AM
o hell yea! i want a blissed out man. (preferably a super gentleman, tall, with facial hair, a 6 pack, money and.... too explicit for the forum! never mind me i'm going thru a phase of life i like to call the horny..........toad period! i cant get enough of hot men!)

i imagine playful wrestling, tickling, joyful banter, laughter, giggling, inside jokes, lots of traveling and sports, lots of singing (he's a musician as well!) tons of hot sex and just joy joy joy and fun fun fun!

ya know i have been so aligned with seeing great couples just like my vision lately. last nite i had the extreme pleasure of spending time iwth this wonderful elderly coupld who were so playful and in love with each other. every line was a joke, they so enjoyed telling stories together, he kept sayin dont mind me and my wife and i just melted in joy of the vision of that being myself and my hubby later on in life. so in love and full of life! life is so gooD! full of joy! so relaxed and satisfied with life. ooooo i love driftwood!

it just goes to show you never have to hear about abe or loa to KNOW how to follow ur guidance and CHOOSE to be happy! oo i'm melting again just thinking about them!

Fukami
07-23-2011, 09:25 AM
You can be in love with me, I don't mind. Or Ryaker, we're hard to tell apart so might as well do both.

http://www.millerslab.com/files/bccwinners/2009/humorous/smalls/049No!!%20Not%20Again!!!.jpgNo, not again! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Love, Fukami :smile:

MassageMaggie
07-23-2011, 10:51 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME TOO!!!!!!!
I did this today. Had a "ping" moment where I was like ooooooooooooooooooooh boy I just got READY. I mentioned what i was wanting and asked if I could please have it now. Yum!!

And up the rocket goes. :rocket:

Thanks Universe. :s13:

chillinjoan
07-23-2011, 11:35 AM
yeah, where are alll those single straight Aber Men? I think we outnumber them 100 to 1, hahahaha

sooooooooo I think we may find Love quicker if you put out the vibration of an Aber TYPE of man

hocusthepocus
07-23-2011, 11:41 AM
yeah, where are alll those single straight Aber Men? I think we outnumber them 100 to 1, hahahaha

sooooooooo I think we may find Love quicker if you put out the vibration of an Aber TYPE of man

going general, going general :laugh:
But yea. I want one LIKE that one.

hocusthepocus
07-23-2011, 11:44 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOW, chillinjoan, You have 10, 000 posts in this forum!!! Congratz!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

MassageMaggie
07-23-2011, 03:04 PM
I like to imagine them well in positions I won't mention on these forums, but they're all there... masses of them!!! Just on the brink of allowing, which is why we haven't bumped into them yet but the wave is about to break. I won't bother with a wetsuit!! :singer: Oh wait, I said I was ready for just one didn't I.....

Willa
07-24-2011, 08:42 AM
I am soooo joining the club! My man will be an Aber, knowing or unknowing - not my concern. An Aber. Now, if only I can allow him into my reality...hmm.

WillowA
07-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Willa, first allow him into your imagination whenever you feel like it, THAT is magnificent! One of my favorite things to do right now :)

hocusthepocus
07-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Willa, first allow him into your imagination whenever you feel like it, THAT is magnificent! One of my favorite things to do right now :)

Allow into imagination... I love the wording. :hearts:

MrGarcia
07-24-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm a man, on my twenties, I'm hot, I love life, I'm an Aber....... I love to sing and a lot more..

but I'm gay girls ......... hahahaahahhahaahahah

So I guess someone like that is also in my vortex hahahah never thought of the music part, I think I'd love to be with someone who loves to sing as well.

Liebereuch
07-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Love this thread! :singer: I saw the weather forecast and it's raining men!

After lots of contrast, I've started the mantra: I am irresistibly magnetic to my perfect partner.:s13::s13:

I will let you know how it goes xox

chillinjoan
07-24-2011, 05:20 PM
55 and not concerned, my guy will be hoping on my vibrational train soon enough, in the meantime I am going to enjoy the HECK out of my life !!!!!

Willa
07-27-2011, 07:29 AM
the more I think about it, the reason why I am still single is that I don't actually want a boyfriend. Right now I am happy with being in love with the idea of love, and it would be too much for me to start a relationship with anyone. But I am completely all right with it. Like Joan said, I'll enjoy life and when the time comes it will come and it will be perfect.

Arpeggio
07-27-2011, 08:07 AM
the more I think about it, the reason why I am still single is that I don't actually want a boyfriend. Right now I am happy with being in love with the idea of love, and it would be too much for me to start a relationship with anyone. But I am completely all right with it. Like Joan said, I'll enjoy life and when the time comes it will come and it will be perfect.

I could sign this immediately :smile:
For the first time after 20 years, I am single (15 months now), here and there something pop-up, you know what I mean :laugh:, and I love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!
But I can feel myself getting closer and closer, and I know, not just hope, believe or something like that, I KNOW that I am almost there, in fact - I am prolonging it, and I love to feel like next logical step!

MrGarcia
07-27-2011, 01:37 PM

I heard someone very wise call that "PERFECTION" ;)

Willa
07-27-2011, 01:42 PM
thank you Muriz!

WillowA
07-28-2011, 11:40 PM
Now I GOTTA say since I started this thread 5 days have passed and since the third of these days I keep meeting the same guy at the most unlikely place you'd ever think you'd meet someone, not only men, I mean anyone at all! Three days, three times. Yesterday we talked for the first time, and even though I don't know anything about him yet, I can tell he is not the regular type of guy, he is a thinker and what else does that mean than it's something the Universe sent my way. Gotta love the Universe!

How are you all doing with your asking in this thread since it seems to work so well? :)

Fukami
07-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Now I GOTTA say since I started this thread 5 days have passed and since the third of these days I keep meeting the same guy at the most unlikely place you'd ever think you'd meet someone, not only men, I mean anyone at all! Three days, three times. Yesterday we talked for the first time, and even though I don't know anything about him yet, I can tell he is not the regular type of guy, he is a thinker and what else does that mean than it's something the Universe sent my way. Gotta love the Universe!

:s1::s1::s1: The Universe and its Resources! How amazing! :singer: As for me, I am gradually feeling better and better and better...hey, that's a manifestation! :exactly:Love, Fukami

WillowA
07-29-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi Fukami :)

It IS a manifestation. I actually think learning that feelings are manifestations and especially thoughts was one of my favorite things I ever heard Abraham say. I love thoughts and I find so many beautiful and imaginative ones in my head and always have to smile when I realize: MANIFESTATION, YAY!

Love to hear that you are feeling better and better. What else do we want? Not a thing.

Have a wonderful day (no, wait, is it afternoon over there already?)

Willa
07-29-2011, 05:23 AM
What a wonderful revelation WillowA! I am so happy for you! As for me, some things are happening but in a way that's not so obviously connected to my wish to allow a boyfriend into my reality. But, since I'm in a happy positive vibration these days, things I've been really hoping for to happen, have just started manifesting! I won't go into details yet but it sure raises my vibration!

WillowA
07-29-2011, 05:45 AM
I know what you mean Willa, no need for details. In can feel it too and that after all is all that matters. The feeling.
Actually I don't even care if I ever see him again, those last three days where I saw him and talked with him where SUCH a HUGE answer to my question that it completely gave me new level of believing in the processes. I love that. It was like there was not even a way to mistake him for anything other than the Universe answering me. So beautiful. Every time I think about it I feel the tingle inside me. I love that.

MassageMaggie
07-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Since this thread I 1. have had incredible surges of "feeling as if" wow is that lovely. So realistic, totally enjoyable. That isn't a feeling I've allowed myself to have before. Thinking that someone I adore can adore me without reservation and without me having to radically change myself to be worthy of his awesomeness.

I manifested my husband(on paper, we've not been together for 5 years) being a rascal -- bringing to the surface issues so that I can deal with them once and for all and not have them lurking and hiding beneath the surface simply because I don't look at him. I want to look at him from the eyes of source and my IB, not need to avoid looking at him at all. I'm excited to take care of them and lay them to rest in peace.

Fukami
07-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Since this thread I 1. have had incredible surges of "feeling as if" wow is that lovely. So realistic, totally enjoyable. That isn't a feeling I've allowed myself to have before. Thinking that someone I adore can adore me without reservation and without me having to radically change myself to be worthy of his awesomeness.

:exactly::exactly::beautiful: Hi Ladies :smile:...we have such a good thing going on here with this thread! I appreciate it so much! :thankyou: Love, Fukami

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la1mscwzTE1qdcer4o1_500.jpg
It feels SO amazing and liberating and powerful to be able to feel this kind of love...with or without a physical partner present! :singer:

WillowA
07-30-2011, 01:08 AM
What a beautiful picture, Fukami! :)

I had the most loveliest dream last night, where I was lying on a bed in a man's arms. I don't know who he was, but the feeling, the feeling, it felt SO real. What a wonderful manifestation. Thank you, Universe :s13: Something inside me seems to be really really moving and shifting.

PS: Another part of what I dreamt last night was Jerry being on today's LIVE Workshop! So if someone should attend online today, could you please tell me if Jerry is back? I was so happy in my dream and thought: YAY, Jerry is back! :)

Willa
07-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Wow WillowA, so inspiring! I know how real some dreams can be and I am always grateful for them because then my day begins in the Vortex!

joz
08-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Hi all,
This is my very first post. I figure since the Universe is listening to this thread (willowA!!), I'll put my piece in too!

I'm moving in the direction of Love always. I am happily blessed with lovely folk who cook for me and share with me and love me in every capacity. The man i'm loving is a welcome variant of my other friends. He is talented and sweet and lovely and caring. He and I share things and respect each other's solitude as well. We communicate on many levels and make paths to each other in all possible aspects.
we have fun, we laugh a lot. It is a bonus physical expression of love and Vortex-feeling above and beyond the already magnificent experience of living in this physical experience.

Thanks for the spot to formulate my deepest rockets of desire.
you all deserve absolute reflections of your beautiful and magnificent selves!
xxoo

Salynn
09-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Me too. I just imagine two abers in love. It would be a blast. I know it will happen. Infact I would love everything Aber style. From work, home, relationships etc