PDA

View Full Version : My IRL friends don't get this at all...

qzel
09-06-2011, 11:39 PM
I've made the mistake of letting workshop MP3s run in a playlist to inspire my friends.....and it just didn't work out. Bleh.

It would be nice to have a group of people who are on the same level. And so far it seems like they aren't going to happen in my physical proximity. This forum is great! But...it would be nice to have new friends on this level where it's not so formal. Just hanging out mode would be cool

*btw irl == In Real Live

** btw == By The Way

David
09-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Where is Chi-city? Maybe there are readers of the forum around you. :) If that is Chicago, no question there are folks around that area.

Fukami
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
I've made the mistake of letting workshop MP3s run in a playlist to inspire my friends.....and it just didn't work out. Bleh.

It would be nice to have a group of people who are on the same level. And so far it seems like they aren't going to happen in my physical proximity. This forum is great! But...it would be nice to have new friends on this level where it's not so formal. Just hanging out mode would be cool

*btw irl == In Real Live

** btw == By The Way

:wave: Qzel! I believe that any of the active "Practicing the Teachings" threads is an excellent playing ground for forum members to share and inspire each other to expansion and launching of new rockets of desires. :exactly:

I very much appreciate all the forum friends I have attracted as a result of playing regularly on the "Practicing the Teachings" threads. :singer:

So, if and when you are inspired to, come play! :kiss:

Love, Fukami

P.S.-- Whenever I am on the Practice threads, I am in total hanging-out mode anyway! :laugh:

honeypie
09-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Just a thought, maybe they didn't want to be "inspired"? Abraham would say you have a vortex version of each of your friends, and focus on that vs. what you don't like.

MrGarcia
09-07-2011, 12:57 AM
well, maybe they just weren't a match.

Fukami
09-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Just a thought, maybe they didn't want to be "inspired"? Abraham would say you have a vortex version of each of your friends, and focus on that vs. what you don't like.

:exactly:In the past, I beat the drum of "Oh, I tried to teach my friends about Abe and LOA, but they don't get it...." on the forum. And every time, Marc wrote to me:

"If they're not asking, don't teach them."

Love, Fukami

P.S.--The vortex-y version of my non-Aber friends are beautiful! :smile:

paradise-on-earth
09-07-2011, 02:12 AM
:exactly:In the past, I beat the drum of "Oh, I tried to teach my friends about Abe and LOA, but they don't get it...." on the forum. And every time, Marc wrote to me:

"If they're not asking, don't teach them."

Love, Fukami

P.S.--The vortex-y version of my non-Aber friends are beautiful! :smile:

:exactly:
To "just hang out" (to have fun, play, talk, chill together...) "Non-Abers" are GREAT.
For discussing the teachings, not so much (normally). -So, if you just want to hang out, where is your problem? :hearts:

And: there is really no such thing as an non-Aber, they just forgot. Non-Abers are those, who donīt want to be reminded (right now, until now).

If you want to remind, to discuss and all this, and you have no IRL-person to do this, just go virtual! You always have ALL possibilitys at your fingertips. And ALL of it is real: Virtual reality, physical reality, vibrational reality... pick what is available NOW, focus on it, enjoy the heck out of it.

In this way, it must become physical reality after a while, but you wonīt care too much, because you always and already had what you REALLY wanted: The joy! Try it without holding yourself back, itīs really really really true.

Hope8)
09-07-2011, 05:36 AM
well, maybe they just weren't a match.

:laugh: ur avatar and this comment are a total match!!!

a_muchness
09-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Mine don't get it either, so I really enjoy having the forum to discuss these teachings. That said, I HAVE met other Abers in real life, and I didn't go looking for them, they just came into my life and I brought up law of attraction somehow and it went from there.
The other thing I want to mention is that sometimes when you're "working it" (LoA, art of allowing, getting into the vortex) the people closest to you surprise you by saying, in their own way, that they've practiced focusing on positive outcomes, or they simply become easier to be with because in doing the work (of being who you really are) you're evoking more desirable behavior from them. I tell my mom a little about this stuff from time to time, and while there are parts of it that would really be upstream for her, she has her own ways and means of doing the work and surprising me by having a much more positive attitude than in the past. It's interesting to watch this happen. The more I trust and accept these beliefs and myself as I am, the more the people around me seem to reflect that. It feels magical, but also like "oh, of course this is the way it's supposed to be...". :)

MrGarcia
09-07-2011, 11:46 AM
:laugh: ur avatar and this comment are a total match!!!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

richardfranklinmorse
09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
check meetup for an Abe group near you :-)

Fukami
09-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Is it me, or am I the only one who finds the term "IRL friends" a little upstream? :chin:

Yes, I have friends that have nothing to do with the AbeForum that I have spent plenty of time with in the physical. :s13:

Yes, I also have friends that I have met on this forum that I have had lots of fun and shared so many special moments with online. :s13:

And the only difference between them, I believe, is that I know more insignificant details about the first group of friends... for example, how they look like from head-to-toe and how their voice sounds like. :laugh:Or how taller or shorter they are than me! :laugh:

This is just me (and I am not pushing against anybody else's opinions of this)... but the term "IRL" suggests to me that there is something "lacking" about my relationships with my forum friends here.

True, for privacy and other reasons, I may never meet some of my forum friends in person during our current physical lifetimes. But if we have had joyful co-creative experiences here and spurred each other on to become more individually aligned with who-we-really-are, does it matter that we never hugged physically?

Just my two cents! :wizard:
(or "2 million dollars", as our lovely Yvonne would like to call it :laugh:)

Love, Fukami

P.S.--Often, a good friend on the forum and I end up posting something on the same thread at the same time! :laugh:That's definitely "LIVE" to me! :exactly: