PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum and currently in Ottawa/Montreal, from SF Bay Area

estrellamaris
09-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Hello,
I'm new to this Forum and looking forward to reading all the success stories! I recently relocated from the San Francisco Bay Area to Ottawa/Montreal. I haven't quite settled in yet and--who knows?--this may be a launching pad to elsewhere. But while I am here, I would love to meet others who are following and living the teachings of Abraham. I'm wondering is the Ottawa group still meeting up?

:s13:
Estrellamaris

MagnificentMatt
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
:wave:Hiya Estrellamaris! Welcome to the forum.. I'm sure ppl from your area will be in touch soon.. Have fun!

loamtl
10-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi there, Esterllamaris! I'm a co-organizer for the Law of Attraction Montreal meetup group. I'm not sure how often you frequent Montreal, but you're welcome to Abe with us!

Cri-Cri
10-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi Estrellamaris,
Welcome to the Ottawa/Montreal area. To my knowledge, the Ottawa Law of Attraction Meetup Group is not active right now. I used to be the organizer of the group for a while. Just contact me if you want to meet for a coffee one of these days. Christine

phosporosi
02-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Greetings fine people!

I'm near Montreal and would love to meet other deliberate creators. Please send me a message or I'll check this forum for any meeting times and places.

Also, if Abe-ers in Plattsburgh or Burlington are interested in a new face to meet and help each other create, I drive down there to go shopping and would be interested in grabbing a coffee and supporting each other in our grid work / goals.