PDA

View Full Version : Abers in New Port Richey Florida?

EBennett
11-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Somebody keeps buying the abe books at the local books a million..... who are you! Im a 22 yr old guy just would like to meet someone who also shares this info. hit me back

Richann
01-28-2012, 12:05 PM
haha, not me but I love your post and imagine you on a great orchestration-manifestation of this adventurous rendezvous. Yet I am attracted to your thread/post cause I'm not that far from you in this time space reality construct! I'm in Dunnellon about an hour and a half to two hours north of you. And I was inspired to laugh at your similar to mine behavior, I once left a business card on a windshield in a car at a Barns and Nobles because it had a metaphysical type bumper sticker on it. Got an email rendezvous out of that. And followed a car about 6 miles because it had an Abraham-Hicks bumper sticker on it as I waved my Ask and It is Given book that I had just gotten at the library hoping they'd see me in their rear view mirror, LOL. Nope, followed them home and had a very pleasant rendezvous yet not quite ziiiinging attracting me in resonance as I preferred. And way back when when I first read Ask and It Is Given, I left notes from me, in a few copies of the same at the book store. I'm funny and passionately inspired huh? So anyways, I'm hitting you back. If your flow and guidance orchestrates you or I in each others neck of the woods, ring me up 727.709.1032 :) .

RICHann

chillinjoan
01-28-2012, 02:44 PM
hahahahahahah....you're gonna love this one EB.........when I was into Sylvia Brown, my friend and I wanted to start a study group. So I went down to Barnes and Noble and slipped an info note into several of her books........slowly but surely we ended up with 11 members from my little escapade.........the book store never caught on.

Richann
01-28-2012, 03:51 PM
crazy chillinjoan...FLorida doesn't have a chance :laugh: (and meant tongue in cheekly) with crazies like us running around following our inspiration LOL

chillinjoan
01-28-2012, 05:39 PM
and we're just getting started............are you saying "crazy is as where crazy lives?"

EBennett
02-08-2012, 01:56 PM
haha, not me but I love your post and imagine you on a great orchestration-manifestation of this adventurous rendezvous. Yet I am attracted to your thread/post cause I'm not that far from you in this time space reality construct! I'm in Dunnellon about an hour and a half to two hours north of you. And I was inspired to laugh at your similar to mine behavior, I once left a business card on a windshield in a car at a Barns and Nobles because it had a metaphysical type bumper sticker on it. Got an email rendezvous out of that. And followed a car about 6 miles because it had an Abraham-Hicks bumper sticker on it as I waved my Ask and It is Given book that I had just gotten at the library hoping they'd see me in their rear view mirror, LOL. Nope, followed them home and had a very pleasant rendezvous yet not quite ziiiinging attracting me in resonance as I preferred. And way back when when I first read Ask and It Is Given, I left notes from me, in a few copies of the same at the book store. I'm funny and passionately inspired huh? So anyways, I'm hitting you back. If your flow and guidance orchestrates you or I in each others neck of the woods, ring me up 727.709.1032 :) .

RICHann

thank you for replying richann i really appreciate it. maybe some day ill meet you. I dont know when ill ever be around dunnellon but whatever maybe i guess.

EBennett
02-08-2012, 01:58 PM
hahahahahahah....you're gonna love this one EB.........when I was into Sylvia Brown, my friend and I wanted to start a study group. So I went down to Barnes and Noble and slipped an info note into several of her books........slowly but surely we ended up with 11 members from my little escapade.........the book store never caught on.

wow thats a good idea chillin joan, I dont know if I want to go that far with it but ill keep that idea in mind. thank you.