PDA

View Full Version : Adirondacks, Vermont, or nearby?--Or long distance pen-pal friendship from anywhere

hey1029
01-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, though I have been reading the Abraham-Hicks insights for a couple of years now. I do not know people in my circles who are interested in learning more and intentially focusing on how to change your life. I would like to chat with and befriend a few people who have a similar interest in Abraham-Hicks. I currently live in the Adirondack Mountians (so very rural), and am interested in meetin people who live nearby (within a couple of hours of here) and might be able to get together for coffee or a meal once in a while. Vermont, New Hampshire, Western MA, Western CT, and Capital District to Central NY would all be within a reasonable distance to meet for face to face conversation. I am also interested in chatting with people on line, so anyone from anywhere is great for that.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and focused day... :smile:

chillinjoan
01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
welcome and you may chat with anyone here on the forum threads or thru private messages.

phosporosi
02-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Hi! We could try chatting. I live near Montreal but I drive down to Burlington and Plattsburgh every now and then to go shopping. If my husband's not with me, we could grab a coffee and talk about Abe-stuff (my husband supports my Abe endeavours but is not a participant himself (yet!)).

Let me know, we can certainly support each on these posts anyway!!

JoshuaDM
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm in Albany area on occasion, pm me if you want to get in touch