PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento- Woodland

honeypie
04-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Sacramento area Abers! I'm headed up to Woodland on Saturday the 28th (of April) for a big birthday bash. Actually, driving up on Friday the 27th. Anyone want to meet for coffee or something? I can be in Sac by around 1-2 pm. Or you can join us for swimming at the hotel pool in Woodland Friday afternoon!! Planning to stay at the Holiday Inn express there. I'll have my 4 y-o with me. :hearts: And my dog, too. Anyone wanna meet up?

Fukami
04-15-2012, 08:06 PM
:kiss: KIM! I would have LOVED to! :s13:
Oh, I love knowing how much fun you're gonna have! :singer:

We WILL meet soon! :smile:

Love, Fukami :kiss:

honeypie
04-15-2012, 08:11 PM
:hearts: Fukami! That would be fun! I'd get 2 beds and insist you stay with us!!!!
I saw your name before hitting 'refresh' and thought I might see you here. :) :) :)

transformations
04-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi Sacramento area Abers! I'm headed up to Woodland on Saturday the 28th (of April) for a big birthday bash. Actually, driving up on Friday the 27th. Anyone want to meet for coffee or something? I can be in Sac by around 1-2 pm. Or you can join us for swimming at the hotel pool in Woodland Friday afternoon!! Planning to stay at the Holiday Inn express there. I'll have my 4 y-o with me. :hearts: And my dog, too. Anyone wanna meet up? Hi, Kim. Just saw your post. PM me.

honeypie
04-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Well that was fun! I got to meet the lovely transformations!
Yay for the Abe Forum and meeting up with people!!! :hearts:

transformations
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Well that was fun! I got to meet the lovely transformations!
Yay for the Abe Forum and meeting up with people!!! :hearts:Hi, Kimberly. It was so great to meet you too....and your sweet daughter, Hannah. Hope you are enjoying your weekend in Woodland and that your drive home will be safe and enjoyable. :s13:

PrincessLJ
05-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Sounds like you had a great time! Are you going tobe organising another one any time soon?

honeypie
05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
It was nice to meet Laura! :hearts:

If you want to meet people in that area, let transformations/Laura know. There are groups that meet regularly. I was just up there for a birthday party and don't plan any trips that way for awhile.