PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "Abe" minded realtor in Colorado

babybago
06-08-2012, 10:37 PM
My vortex is building that commercial real estate spot in Colorado, looking for an "Abe" realtor since, not a lot of people are on the leading edge, that would understand what I'm creating! LOL:smile:

chillinjoan
06-09-2012, 12:07 PM
can you give us more of what you are creating in your thoughts? What does it look like, feel like, smell like? Build your grid!

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxocR-7J6YGzW7xVOoaeQR-WVV6nIDHiua0QhkpH1id656QC9OdA

babybago
06-09-2012, 12:38 PM
On a wonderful piece of many acred property, sits a B&B cabin(s). Views of rolling mountains, smells from the many wildflower gardens, buzzing of hummingbirds at their feeders, giving our guests all the privacy they want, yet access to year-round activity! The vortex is building more and more ideas for this, and we need the realtor who will understand it is going to happen, let the universe work out the how!

(nice shot...I think that's near the area we're looking....Blue Bell something or other!)
actually it's Maroon Bells Wilderness area outside of Aspen....pretty!

chillinjoan
06-09-2012, 12:45 PM
awesome! but how do you want to feel while creating this masterpeice?

I want to feel confident meeting the right realator
excited about the journey of creating
resourceful
at peace
brilliant
and?

babybago
06-09-2012, 12:53 PM
awesome, thank you...I've been stuck on...

"embracing and appreciating where I am now
while anticipating where I am going"

knowing it will be perfect!

chillinjoan
06-09-2012, 05:30 PM
whenever you come upon a thought of something you want to happen for this project,....think about the the feeling you will have getting and acheiving it.