PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Norway here

Alpeviolen
07-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi :o)

I've moved to Norway and is looking for other Abraham Hicks people in my area. I live in Oslo and is so much looking forward to hearing from somebody. And if you live another area, please contact me too since just having contact with somebody even at skype will be such a treat :o)

With love and gratitude

Christina

Ronja
03-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey! :wave:

I guess there are not that many norwegians around here, then.. ;)
I also live in Oslo, and would love to get to know someone who´s also into Abraham and joyously creating! :smile:

Vibeke
04-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Hei! Jeg og en god venninne er også "abrahamstere" :-) og det hadde vært hyggelig å møte deg!

Ronja
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Hei! :)

Så gøy at det er flere i Oslo! Hadde vært veldig koselig å møte dere, det må vi få til! :) Til uka, for eksempel?

Hilsen Miriam

night
04-18-2013, 03:36 AM
hi! I'm not norwegian but I have lived in Norway, as I am married with a nordman. Just wanted to say that I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT NORWAY!!! even if I still have to learn norwegian, you all speak english too well and I got lazy....

Ronja
04-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Wonderful! =)
Did you see alot of Norway while you where here? Where do you live now?
Have a beutyful day! =)

reptahlian
04-24-2013, 06:04 AM
abe'love'n norwegians! :D . . I am australian, my dad was born in Norway. I had alot of norwegian influence growing up. . Id love to come meet some happy peeps when I come over in the next couple years. . Ive heard its glorious :) much love to yas. x

Martinimini
04-24-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm from Norway too :) And also, reptahlian, I lived in Melbourne for a year! :) Australia is lovely!

night
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Wonderful! =)
Did you see alot of Norway while you where here? Where do you live now?
Have a beutyful day! =)
No only bits and pieces as we visited there, specially Soerland, and then we lived next to Lillehammer, up in the mountains, like one year and a half. I'd love to see more! My favorite place is the Jotunheimen, such an amazing place!!!! but also really where we lived was like magic, especially in the winter. And also the south coast, really beautiful. We live in Italy now, close to Florence.

Tore:-)
05-29-2013, 01:46 AM
Hey people :-) I just signed up to the forum, and sooo nice to se there are fellow norwegians here. Would be so cool to chat and get to know you. I live in Oslo btw :-)

-Tore

AmandaD
06-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone!! I´m Swedish and live in Sweden for the moment. But I will spend a lot of time in Oslo this summer, my family lives there. I would love to meet you all!! Should we set up a meeting? I would love and appreciate that. I have never met "abrahamers" INL and I can imagine that the energylevel would rise if we meet. I have been attending Abraham live workshops and there I acen feel the joy and love from all abrahamers from all over the world. But I this meeting eachother is such a great idea.

I have been study abrahams teachings for over two years now and the more I learn and become aware of things, the more lonley I feel among people (outside the wortex) around me here. I have trying to put my vibration in "not feeling lonley" (I know thats the answer to meet new friends), it would be great to meet people who want to talk about the wonderful world we live and the the spectacular journey we have here and now.

Love to hear from you!! :) /Amanda

Tore:-)
06-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Hei Amanda :) Trivelig å høre fra deg. Jeg skulle til å sende deg en PM, men fant ut at det var deaktivert siden vi begge har postet under 25 poster her inne. Hehe
Hadde vært kjempeartig å blitt bedre kjent med deg, og høre hvordan du tolker ting. Jeg er rimelig fersk, jeg har lest mye. send meg en e-post? tohaba@hotmail.com Kanskje vi kan adde hverandre på face og chatte litt :) -Tore