PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting the impossible

MissPossible
06-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Hi all, my name is Sarah. I am 21 years old and live in England. I believe in the law of attraction(even though I haven't manifested anything worth mentioning) and am very interested in manifesting what people consider impossible!

Abraham says nothing is impossible so what about:

time travel
living your life again(or certain days/events)
bringing the dead back to life
instant manifestation
superpowers(flying, magic, shape shifting)

Anything you visualize will have to become your reality, right?

Please share your impossible manifestation stories!

Thankyou ;)

AZJane
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I have experienced most of the above.

Because I wanted to time travel in real life, I got to experience it in my dreams. It was so vivid and I was so aware during the dream that I feel as if I really did it. I went back to exactly the time period and place that I wanted to.

I have read stories of people who are in comas or worse being brought back to life because someone verbally begged them to come back or told them they were “okay”, and they did (it is always their choice, though).

I have had instant manifestation in many forms: phone calls from someone I wanted to hear from, someone giving me something I had just stated a desire for, finding something I thought was lost just as I had the desire to have it again, and more.

I have flown and performed magic in my dreams.

I suppose these might not be the answers that are the most satisfying to you, but in every case I had a strong desire and the universe delivered through the crack of least resistance, in a way that was so satisfying to me that it truly gave me what I wanted. We really can have, be or do anything we desire.

Marc
06-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi all, my name is Sarah. I am 21 years old and live in England. I believe in the law of attraction(even thought I haven't manifested anything worth mentioning) and am very interested in manifesting what people consider impossible!

time travel
You wouldn't want to do any of these things. I understand that it might seem like you would from where you stand, but from inside the Vortex these simply aren't things you'd want. Here's why: When you have an experience, the contrast causes you to launch desires which actually cause you to become MORE than you were than before the experience happened. Now as you're able to catch up with those desires, you'd let go of any resistance you had on those topics and you'd start experiencing the benefit of those desires and you'd have nothing but appreciation for the experiences that gave rise to them. As such, you wouldn't ever want to turn back the clock, you only ever want to move forward.

When it comes to bringing back the dead, it's also true that in addition to what I've just written, you can't vibrate for someone else, so that's yet another reason it's not something you could or would want to do.

instant manifestation
Most of the time, you really don't want instant manifestation, largely because we haven't really practiced focusing only on what we want. People love the idea of instant manifestation when it's stuff they want, but they don't realize that LOA is responding to EVERYTHING they think, not just the wanted things. Instant manifestation wouldn't seem like a good idea if every time you had a negative thought a large brass candlestick fell on your head. You want the freedom to explore, you want the freedom to sift through things you want and some things you don't want. You want the freedom to mold things into place exactly as you want them, and that takes a little practice, especially because what you want is really more about how you feel rather than the physical stuff. That said, Abraham has said that you can certainly reach the point where you've practiced feeling good enough that it approaches instant manifestation.

Certainly people have asked Abraham about flying many times, and it's possible, but they've explained that you've really got to understand and appreciate the tremendous amount of well-being that comes through gravity and you NOT getting flung off into space. It's really trying to buck a very strong, very important, current, so you've really got to do a lot of vibrational work to do that, but they've said that it is possible.

As for the rest, it really depends on what you want to do and why you want to do it. Sometimes people get into the mode of wanting to "prove" they can have what they want through LOA by choosing odd things to ask about. There have been people on the hot seat who have asked, "Abraham, is it true that I could drink a gallon of bleach and if I'm in alignment I'd be just fine?" Abraham's response is that if you're really in the Vortex, you wouldn't be inspired to drink bleach. That's sort of the same issue when it comes to a question about superpowers: Is that really your desire, or is it really just a way of expressing that you want to know your own power? When you're really hungry, is it really true that you want to eat a whole mountain of food, or is that just your way of expressing the intensity of your desire?

WellBeing
06-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the Forum, MissPossible! Thanks for introducing yourself and jumping right into the conversation.

...even thought I haven't manifested anything worth mentioning...
Your life isn't "anything worth mentioning"? How about your body with all its intricacies and marvels? Is that "anything worth mentioning"? Everything that you see and hear and smell and taste and touch around you? You manifested all of that. You created all of that "reality" and you continue to do so every moment that you're conscious.

I know that wasn't what you were asking but I felt it was important to point that out.

Abraham says nothing is impossible...
To be fair, Abraham say that if this time-space reality can inspire within you a desire, then this time-space reality also has the wherewithal to deliver that desire to you in full manifestational form. All we have to do is align with that desire and allow it.

One of the games (the "Why...? Game") Abraham suggest to us in AAIIG* (Have you read it? If not, I highly recommend it.) is, when we focus on a desire to keep asking ourselves "Why do I want this?" about our desire and then asking "Why do I want this?" about each subsequent answer until we get to the feeling place of that desire and then milk that feeling. I mention this game because I think you might find it interesting to play this game with each one of these desires you've mentioned.

I don't know your specific individual reasons for wanting these things but I could see how, in the abstract, that the reason for wanting some of these desires are based on Flawed Premises. For instance, a person wanting superpowers might be desiring these powers from Powerlessness on the Emotional Scale and, in playing the Why...? Game might find that the reason why they want superpowers is because they want to feel powerful. And doesn't that make sense, that when you feel Powerlessness, you want to feel more Powerful? Because Abraham teaches that everything that we want--whether it's more money in our bank or a "better" bodily condition or a car in the garage...or a garage, etc.--we are wanting those things because (and only because) we believe that we will feel better in the having of them.

This is important because Abe teach that, while our friend might not in the next 10 minutes manifest those powerful superpowers, she can manifest the Powerful feeling that she is really wanting. And that sets her up not only for experiences where she is a vibrational match to her own Power, which ensures a happy journey on her way to discovering her own superpowers.

A person wanting "time travel" is typically resistant to their present circumstances and that would be a divergent opinion from their IB's opinion about their present circumstances. Their IB knows that they intended to come into this time-space reality (not any other) and that they (the physical person) is, as Abraham tell us, exactly where they intended to be. So, when they (the physical person) is wanting to be in a different time and space, that's an opinion that deviates from their IB's opinion (which is connected to Infinite Intelligence) about where they are and the physical person would feel that difference of opinion in the form of negative emotion. Remember how we said that Abraham teach that we want the things we want because we believe that we will feel better in the having of them? Well, this person doesn't have to travel through time to feel better; they can--by applying these teachings--feel better now.

I could go through the list you posted and make similar comments about each one of them, so my question to you is--and I'm not asking you to justify your desires but to clarify your personal reasons for wanting them--"Why do you want these things?"

When you have identified your preferences through your life experiences and you have launched your Rockets of Desire (that's Step 1 of the original 3 Steps of the Creative Process), your IB expands and becomes You enjoying those new preferences (that's Step 2). Your only job is line up with your IB who is where your preferences are. (That's Step 3.) You will eventually line up with your IB (and all of your preferences) when you croak. But if you can find your Alignment in this lifetime and you have an expectation that you can real-ise your desires in this lifetime, you can then enjoy those desires in this lifetime, before you croak.

Hope that helps.

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary (http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?35127-The-complete-AbeForum-Glossary-compliled-by-Paul-(Well-Being)).

Essence
06-10-2014, 04:34 PM
It is Amazing how the comments of Marc and WellBeing integrate and complement a great answer.

Evey
06-10-2014, 06:28 PM
my parents got political asylum where it was impossible...but I believed it had to be. I argued for their case as young teen. We had no lawyer. It is still freaky to think about it.

Other so called impossible stuff happened too...the stuff movies are made of...really good!

JoshuaDM
06-11-2014, 12:14 AM
I moved an object telekinetically, and it was an informative experience. There's great value in many supernormal powers, they make life more convenient, and weave together the fabric of community. If focusing on manifesting these things feels good to you, go for it, if not focus on what does. Raising the dead is a practical tool if the person's intent is to stay physically focused. This may take a few hundred more years for the majority of people to align with, but it was normal pratcie in Africa to bring a body back to life if the person died in the wrong spot and they needed them to die somewhere else. It will be a natural outcropping of people feeling really really good, and not a substitute for it.

(Of course, people return from the dead naturally anyway.)

marie la luz
06-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi all, my name is Sarah. I am 21 years old and live in England. I believe in the law of attraction(even though I haven't manifested anything worth mentioning) and am very interested in manifesting what people consider impossible!

time travel
instant manifestation

Thankyou ;)

1. time travel: time doesn't really exist, there's an infinite amount of parallel universe with everything coexisting simultaneous. i have seen instances of changing the past, in my own life, but in that case it was just a little hint from the universe that everything is possible by shifting to a parallel reality. a sort of testament to the bendability of everything physical. you are constantly shifting between parallel realities based on what frequency you are vibrating at. you basically "agreed" on a soul level to experience this time space reality in a linear manner for the expansion and fun of it, as abraham always points out. unless there is something that is a strong and very intrinsic and primal desire, like the desire to express yourself and have the things that are very important to you, it's not going to be easily manifested, because there isn't a strong "rocket of desire" around it. also as marc points out, contrast serves us IMMENSELY.

2. instant manifestation - you are always getting what you are vibrating and you came to come into vibrational alignemnt with what you want and experience the whole PROCESS, the whole river. It's like Abraham explains how Esther & Jerry went to river rapids and the guide probably would have considered them crazy if they had said "put us further along down the river so we can get to the end more easily".. we came for the JOURNEY.

3. a person's inner being decides conclusively, decisively, and absolutely when to move on to nonphysical, and nothing ever goes wrong. you cannot decide for this person. however, at the same time, maybe the decision can be changed by for instance, if the person goes downstream in the last minute and decides that staying can be pleasing. in the ICU every day people are literally brought back from the dead, modern science accomplishes this all of the time, someone going from clinically dead to alive. there's an article in the new yorker about it.

one time I made the flame on a candle get really huge and bright blue and larger than any candle flame should be for fun. i guess that's something "impossible". well really, miracles are not unusual at all - it's the natural order of things, the intrinsic well being of the universe coming to you through the path of least resistance. sometimes it can seem miraculous but it's always the grid filling in and it can be as heart singing-ly pleasing and synchronistic and magical as you decide to allow it to be.

Jewel M.
06-12-2014, 11:52 AM

Hello Sarah! :wave:

Abraham says nothing is impossible so what about

time travel

My mother had an experience where she saw her younger self walk into the room....it was as if the past and present had merged for a few minutes.

Research near death experiences...it happens all of the time.

instant manifestation

This morning, I walked to the bathroom, looked into the mirror and my eyelids were very swollen. I thought I might have had an allergic reaction to something while I slept. I turned on the water faucet, glanced up at my reflection again, and my eyelids were normal again.

I was very thirsty the other day, but was busy doing something. I had an empty glass near me that I had meant to fill. Finally, I could stand the thirst no longer. I grabbed the glass to take to the kitchen...and it was already filled with cold water.

I have changed the TV channel with my mind, and webpages....I didn't do it deliberately...but I did have the intent...like seeing a link and thinking..."That looks interesting"...and then my screen opens up the page.

We had many intentions when we created this human experience...and though this physical reality is not really solid...it's more of a hologram/a projection that feels very real...there are certain rules that we agreed to beforehand...because otherwise this would not be what it is. This physical reality is more mental than solid...you expect everything to be a certain way and therefore it is that way.

:s13:

night
06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
my parents got political asylum where it was impossible...but I believed it had to be. I argued for their case as young teen. We had no lawyer. It is still freaky to think about it.

Other so called impossible stuff happened too...the stuff movies are made of...really good!
Really? you argued for their case as a young teen? wow that is so so brilliant! :s1::s13:

MissPossible - what happens is that it's really impossible to manifest the impossible, you can only manifest the possible.
So first step is to be able to say that the impossible is possible - and mean it.

SheerLuckHolmes
06-12-2014, 01:46 PM

time travel
instant manifestation

Thankyou ;)

In the past elevators, airplanes, the combustable engine, any and all of 'modern' conveniences were all impossible to the minds of physical man at that time. But their asking for more, better, more ease, more interesting.... brought about everything we benefit in our now.

We are eternal beings, therefore, 'those individuals' that were experiencing the past are 'those individuals' of the present. Then we were not as expanded as we are now. What will remain impossible for 'us' in the future is only limited by our asking now and what 'we' will allow in the future.

So the question becomes, why does this interest you? All you have to do is look for & find what is pleasing & joyous for you in your present & milk it. When you come across contrast focus on the joy you experience in the contemplation of the thought rather than the lack of what is desired & you will be creating the unlimited future for all of 'us'.

Evey
06-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Really? you argued for their case as a young teen? wow that is so so brilliant! :s1::s13:

MissPossible - what happens is that it's really impossible to manifest the impossible, you can only manifest the possible.
So first step is to be able to say that the impossible is possible - and mean it.
yes! I think my IB took over....this was all before i knew about LOA of course!

MissPossible
06-13-2014, 08:46 PM
WOW! A lot of great answers here, thank you for replying. I just cannot seem to have the belief and faith that my desires will manifest. I have been studying and applying LOA for 3 years and haven't manifested anything much but frustration and disappointment. It makes me angry and lack even more belief that anything will manifest for me. I'm thinking of forgetting about LOA now and just carry on as I was before. I was much happier before I knew about LOA. At first I was ecstatic and positive for a year but nothing manifested. So, I concentrated on just living life and again, nothing. I started to feel suicidal and my family helped me get through it and I thought, now I'm feeling much better I can begin to manifest what I want. I started EFT and subliminal messages, affirmations, visualization, meditation, being super happy an positive, gong out places to take my mind off things, having faith saying to myself it will happen, I always get what I want. Still nothing. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just sick of being disappointed. Do you think I should forget about LOA altogether?

Marc
06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
WOW! A lot of great answers here, thank you for replying. I just cannot seem to have the belief and faith that my desires will manifest.
You don't really need it, not at first. All you need is a willingness to feel BETTER. As you feel better for the sake of feeling better, you'll see for yourself as your experience changes to match the improvement in the way you feel.

I have been studying and applying LOA for 3 years and haven't manifested anything much but frustration and disappointment. It makes me angry and lack even more belief that anything will manifest for me. I'm thinking of forgetting about LOA now and just carry on as I was before. I was much happier before I knew about LOA. At first I was ecstatic and positive for a year but nothing manifested. So, I concentrated on just living life and again, nothing. I started to feel suicidal and my family helped me get through it and I thought, now I'm feeling much better I can begin to manifest what I want. I started EFT and subliminal messages, affirmations, visualization, meditation, being super happy an positive, gong out places to take my mind off things, having faith saying to myself it will happen, I always get what I want. Still nothing. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just sick of being disappointed. Do you think I should forget about LOA altogether?
It can be hard to learn that what you've been doing is putting a happy face sticker on top of things. There are plenty of people out there start off that way before they really understand how LOA works. The thing about LOA is that it always tells the tale -- acting super happy and positive when you're really disappointed with where you are doesn't get you anywhere. You have to find a way to really feel better, and that can be tricky sometimes. If forgetting about LOA for a while is what you need to learn to relax, stop trying so hard and genuinely feel better, then so be it. At the same time, it's really much easier than you're making it out to be. Stop aiming for belief and faith and just feel a little better as often as you can and you'll get to where you want to go and have an experience that just gets better and better and better.

That sort of gets to the root of the question you posted in this thread: "Hey, I've got an idea, let's talk about manifesting all these things I believe are impossible! That will be a good way for me to learn this stuff!" Not so much. It's like the people who ask Abraham about drinking bleach while they're in alignment. Do they really want to drink bleach? NO! They want to feel good, they want to know their power, and there are plenty of things that are well within reach that they would find satisfying. The same is true with you.

Next time after you meditate or wake up from a nap, spend a little time focused on something that you don't have any resistance to, even if it's a simple subject, like a beautiful spring day, a favorite animal friend, or listening to the sound of a stream. Then pick an EASY subject that you'd like to feel better about, and by easy I mean something other than trying to bring back the dead, and work on just feeling a little better about it. Don't try to change it, don't try to get fake happy/ecstatic, just try to feel like things aren't quite so bad as they are on that subject. Just practice that for maybe 10 minutes or so. Then see what happens. At worst, nothing will change except that you'll feel a little better for 10 minutes, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Jewel M.
06-14-2014, 04:57 PM
WOW! A lot of great answers here, thank you for replying. I just cannot seem to have the belief and faith that my desires will manifest. I have been studying and applying LOA for 3 years and haven't manifested anything much but frustration and disappointment. It makes me angry and lack even more belief that anything will manifest for me. I'm thinking of forgetting about LOA now and just carry on as I was before. I was much happier before I knew about LOA. At first I was ecstatic and positive for a year but nothing manifested. So, I concentrated on just living life and again, nothing. I started to feel suicidal and my family helped me get through it and I thought, now I'm feeling much better I can begin to manifest what I want. I started EFT and subliminal messages, affirmations, visualization, meditation, being super happy an positive, gong out places to take my mind off things, having faith saying to myself it will happen, I always get what I want. Still nothing. I'm sorry for the negativity but I'm just sick of being disappointed. Do you think I should forget about LOA altogether?

MissPossible,

You can take a small life event and see how you manifested it. Just be more aware of what is happening from moment to moment...like what you were thinking about at that moment, and what happened later.

I bought a new cell phone (with a new number). I hadn't given the number out to anyone yet, and already telemarketers were dialing my number. I don't like talking on phones for long or even carrying my phone...because I like to have uninterrupted "me time". So that vibration of "I don't want to be disturbed" was active within me and attracted the calls. The more I noticed the unwanted calls, the more calls I received. Voice messages were left as well. Then I realized what was happening, I ignored the phone completely...forgot all about it...and all of the unwanted calls stopped.

I suddenly thought about a chronic small rash I had had on my elbow, thinking…”Wow, it’s been gone for a year!” An hour later, it was back (just from pondering it for a few moments).

Pondering problems/issues keeps them around longer. Many times, we want to manifest something to get away from something else...and we are always thinking of that unwanted something....how we want the desired thing just to be free from it. We cannot manifest the wanted, while our primary focus is on the undesired.

Catch yourself...ask yourself throughout the day..."What am I thinking about?" You might find that you are focused on the unwanted without realizing it.

Have fun with this...get curious about it!

MissPossible
06-14-2014, 07:55 PM
MissPossible,

You can take a small life event and see how you manifested it. Just be more aware of what is happening from moment to moment...like what you were thinking about at that moment, and what happened later.

I bought a new cell phone (with a new number). I hadn't given the number out to anyone yet, and already telemarketers were dialing my number. I don't like talking on phones for long or even carrying my phone...because I like to have uninterrupted "me time". So that vibration of "I don't want to be disturbed" was active within me and attracted the calls. The more I noticed the unwanted calls, the more calls I received. Voice messages were left as well. Then I realized what was happening, I ignored the phone completely...forgot all about it...and all of the unwanted calls stopped.

I suddenly thought about a chronic small rash I had had on my elbow, thinking…”Wow, it’s been gone for a year!” An hour later, it was back (just from pondering it for a few moments).

Pondering problems/issues keeps them around longer. Many times, we want to manifest something to get away from something else...and we are always thinking of that unwanted something....how we want the desired thing just to be free from it. We cannot manifest the wanted, while our primary focus is on the undesired.

Catch yourself...ask yourself throughout the day..."What am I thinking about?" You might find that you are focused on the unwanted without realizing it.

Have fun with this...get curious about it!

That happened to me also. I was eleven yeas old and my sister was moaning about her acne and I said hahaha at least I haven't got it, and what do you know I looked in the mirror and I had acne. I thought oh no! And a couple of years ago I had an obsession with brushing and looking at my teeth, and I thought ahh my teeth are straight at least I'll never need braces and my teeth shifted seriously I was so pissed off, and I have been trying to manifest straight teeth and clear skin for years now. I try not focus on it but I feel ugly all the time and have low self esteem and I cant stop obsessing it drives me insane.

MissPossible
06-14-2014, 08:01 PM
I have days when I feel really high and days when I feel really low. I usually meditate before going to sleep as I am more relaxed and will not get disturbed. As you may well know it isn't easy to be truly happy when your past and present aren't as you would like it to be. But thanks for the answers everyone ;

WellBeing
06-14-2014, 08:23 PM
I have days when I feel really high and days when I feel really low. I usually meditate before going to sleep as I am more relaxed and will not get disturbed.
This is common among people who offer their vibration based on what they observe. When they observe wonderful things, they fly "really high." But that's a sword that cuts both ways and, when they observe things that are less wonderful, they can feel really low as well. And, to make matters worse, they feel like they have no control, when they innately know that they are supposed to have control.

You can have that control, if you practise your ability to focus and deliberately reach for better-feeling thoughts to think. And then you can have a different experience.

As you may well know it isn't easy to be truly happy when your past and present aren't as you would like it to be. But thanks for the answers everyone ;
Many of us do know what you mean, which is why Marc suggested that you don't try for "truly happy" from where you are but reach for "better," which you can do, if you want.

JoshuaDM
06-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Even in the time you are spending telling us about your situation, you've got opportunities to take back more of your power from outside conditions and offer a slightly better-feeling vibration, a slightly better-feeling thought, and release a little bit more of the old story. Notice how your old story is creation a bit more, rather than something imposed on you from without, and try saying what you've said here a little better-feelingly. Esther has played the "I can say it better" game sometimes--she'll say something, realize that it perpetuates some resistance, then say to herself, "I can say ti better," and rephrase it again. It can be a fun way to become more deliberate about your vibration. You can do this!

This is common among people who offer their vibration based on what they observe. When they observe wonderful things, they fly "really high." But that's a sword that cuts both ways and, when they observe things that are less wonderful, they can feel really low as well. And, to make matters worse, they feel like they have no control, when they innately know that they are supposed to have control.

You can have that control, if you practise your ability to focus and deliberately reach for better-feeling thoughts to think. And then you can have a different experience.

Many of us do know what you mean, which is why Marc suggested that you don't try for "truly happy" from where you are but reach for "better," which you can do, if you want.

Jewel M.
06-14-2014, 09:56 PM
That happened to me also. I was eleven yeas old and my sister was moaning about her acne and I said hahaha at least I haven't got it, and what do you know I looked in the mirror and I had acne. I thought oh no! And a couple of years ago I had an obsession with brushing and looking at my teeth, and I thought ahh my teeth are straight at least I'll never need braces and my teeth shifted seriously I was so pissed off, and I have been trying to manifest straight teeth and clear skin for years now. I try not focus on it but I feel ugly all the time and have low self esteem and I cant stop obsessing it drives me insane.

My little rash is gone now, but I am glad it appeared with the focus of my thoughts. That way I know that I am creating the condition of my body with my thoughts. Crooked teeth and acne cannot make you ugly/unattractive...nothing can...so stop focusing on it. Forget about it. Feel beautiful and you will attract admiration....you will be called beautiful. So just close your eyes and imagine how it would feel to be beautiful. Enjoy that feeling for a minute or two. Do that as often in a day as pleases you.

Past and present does not matter. It's not conditions that make you unhappy, it is your thoughts about those conditions that make you feel bad. And so if you change those thoughts a bit into something better...you stop your resistance to those conditions and then create change.

MissPossible
06-20-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm just curious as to what would happen if I did visualize being that 8 year old kid again. In the first person feeling like I already was a kid waking up on a certain date. I mean it must HAVE to become reality! I think I am going to try it!

WellBeing
06-20-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm just curious as to what would happen if I did visualize being that 8 year old kid again. In the first person feeling like I already was a kid waking up on a certain date. I mean it must HAVE to become reality! I think I am going to try it!
You've already uncovered your own flawed premise--that you have to be that 8 year-old kid in order to feel how that kid felt. That's not necessary.

And wouldn't it be better to feel the Joy and Enthusiasm and Whatever-Else-ness of that kid, while having the means and abilities of the age you are? For instance, that 8 year-old might have needed a parent's permission to do this thing or that, but you don't. Or she might have needed someone to take her "there," but you don't. Don't limit yourself. Have the best of both worlds!

MissPossible
06-20-2014, 03:25 PM
No, I actually want to start my life over again as I have missed so much. I keep telling myself anything is possible. It's not just about being 8 years old, I could be 10 or 11.

Marc
06-20-2014, 03:28 PM
I'll echo what WB is saying. You don't need, and from a broader perspective you don't want, to be an 8 year-old kid again. The only way you can be an 8 year old kid again is by croaking and starting over, and at some point that will happen. Your life has caused you to become much more than an 8 year old kid, and while you can have whatever feeling you're reaching for when you think you want to go back to that date, you've got to get up to speed with what your life has caused you to become in order feel good. You can't put the toothpaste of your experiences and desires back in the tube, your life has unfolded and caused you to become more and even if it's unpleasant right now, if you had the power (and if you get into alignment, you will), you would not change a single moment of it. You don't want to start over in the way you're meaning, your life has caused you to expand and the only way to feel better is to start making peace with it. Learn to start pushing less against where you are and you'll start getting up to speed with your desires and you'll reap the benefits of your experiences. Even if it doesn't feel like it, you're living the life you intended to live when you decided to come here, now it's simply a matter of learning to ease into it.

MissPossible
06-20-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation. I's like saying a soul wanted to reincarnate into a thirdworld country intended to live that life. I just dont believe that. Anyways, I am giving up on LOA as I said before because there is just too many flaws in it. You have all given great answers and yous are really nice people. I hope you all get everything you want ;) x

p.s how do I delete my account

thankyou ;)