PDA

View Full Version : ABRAHAM SINGLES

David
01-28-2009, 12:20 PM
http://www.AbrahamSingles.com

The intention of Abraham Singles is to facilitate joyous meetings of those who appreciate the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. Law of Attraction is always at work, and you will attract those who are a match to your own vibration. Create your own profile to begin the exciting journey towards finding a wonderful partner or very special friend..

Mysticmama
06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Hello Mr David, ::waveI thank you and your team, for your hard work, enthusiasm and dedication and forALL that you have created here.

And.....When I looked at the singles profiles, for a friend,.....honestly! I was curious as to whether the profiles without photo's, which currently show a black (rather menacing, but please forgive my (over vivid) imagination) silhouette. Is there any chance to changethem from blackto white?I just think it could be a nice touch, since we are all Glorious bodies of Light, could they be white?
Very small point, tiny infact , may not be tecchie possible,::surfnew.... just thought I'd ask.......

I love, honour and respect the Light that you bring tomy world.

Mysticmama::flowers

P.S You may be amused to know, I do love the background...::bow

David
06-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Anyone serious about using the Singles site needs to go for it and post a picture. I agree that a white image would be better, though. Still, I'd like to see a lot more pictures there and I am sure so would others. :)

Fyrefly
07-12-2009, 07:42 PM
LOL, so many more females looking when the males usually get all what's for the taking in a relationship. How odd.

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Marcin
07-30-2009, 04:43 AM
Fyrefly wrote:
LOL, so many more females looking when the males usually get all what's for the taking in a relationship. How odd.
I'm really allowing - I'm up for the idea of having 10 wives.

Shouldn't the website be called Abraham Couples? ::devil

Mysticmama
07-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Thank you Marcin, that is cool and made me chuckle this morning. I'm gonna play through the day now andandfindany otherAbe-isms like that.

By the way, my OH said "Oh, no! One wife is plenty:?!!!" So be careful what you wish for boys.::LOL

Though, of course, you do not have to be a boy to want 10 wives......I could do with a few myself::rocket

On another note though, maybe just call it "AbrahamFriends", we could all do with more of that, I'd certainly sign up, and not expect any help with housework or childcare......sadly::chin they might be too far a way::VE-Earth!!!!. Then ifsome, who are single, findthingsmove in a coupleydirection, well that is up to them......::rollingsmiley

Though, of course, this whole Abe Forum is AbrahamFriends::hugging

MM:kiss:

Sarika
08-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Hmmm...interesting site.::chinI am tempted, but not sure of dating sites at this point.

Dawgs1961
08-07-2009, 09:28 AM
HI IM NEW TO THE ABE FORUM HERE JUST LOOKIN AROUND, I WAS JUST THINKIN THE OTHER DAY WHAT A GREAT IDEA IT WOULD BE FOR A ABRAHAM SINGLES , AND i KNEW THERE WAS AT LEAST ASTART TO ONE SO I FOUND BOTH IN 1 TRY !!! A FORUM TO MEET OTHER ABE APRECIEATERS AND A SINGLES FORUM:) iM GOIN TO WORK NOW BUT ILL BE BACK HAVE FUN ALL!!

Dawgs1961
08-08-2009, 12:11 AM
hi I just posted my profile there on Abraham's singles and my profile pic wont show up but it's in the gallery and i have no forum or messenger privileges? it says the upgrade is free Am i missing something ?

Sarika
08-08-2009, 06:07 AM
I've decided to join up, and lift the lid a little...:)

Evey
08-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi David,

I am not looking...but I did noticed the site is missing something...this presumes a heterosexual model and some of us are not. I am just saying....maybe you could add a little something- something to make it easier for those two great women or men to connect?:):)

Jody1
08-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Evey, when you register, you are asked if you are a man or woman AND whether you are looking to connect with a man or woman. I don't think it has a "heterosexual model"...:? I had a look just now and on the front page there are the brief profiles of some of the new members and it clearly states for each one what gender they are and what they are looking for. I've pasted an example below:

Looking for:Man
United Kingdom

Evey
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh cool. Thanks...I am not looking but wondered if there was "family" here.

maskbear56
08-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Being a relatively new member of the forum I just came across this....I think this is a great idea....I'm a gay man and wish more gay men would get into LOA...our community could definitely benefit from more feeling good than feeling bad about themselves....there is a lot of self-hatred in the gay male community that needs to be changed to self-love. And meeting with LOA as the point of "attraction" would be great.

lovinNYClife
12-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Evey wrote:
Oh cool. Thanks...I am not looking but wondered if there was "family" here.Yes, there is. ::hugging

Madders
04-30-2010, 08:54 AM
There's family every where ::hearts

chillinjoan
04-30-2010, 11:36 AM
wanting more in my neck of the woods......but they just haven't checked in yet, right?

Also, it's an age thing, not many Aber my age that are single, mostly woman.

It WILL happen, I can feel it coming.......

Swedish Delight
05-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Hi!

What is meant by the phrase "Not Recently Active"???

Does it mean that it was a long time since they were logged in, or what?

(I´m swedish, so I have some problems with the lingo sometimes. :) )

chillinjoan
05-08-2010, 12:11 PM
They're dead.

not recently active in a physical body.

I'm just kidding.

I think you are right, just no checked in for awhile.

So you are looking for somebody?

Me too, well, not really looking, kinda more like expecting, like a pregnancy.........HA !

JoyfulGirl
05-18-2010, 03:05 AM
That gave me such a laugh, thanks chillinjoan!
::LOL

chillinjoan
05-18-2010, 11:55 AM
who said that?

you are the bird?

george2000
05-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Swedish Delight:

"Not Recently Active"???

chillinjoan:

Me too, well, not really looking, kinda more like expecting, like a pregnancy.........HA !

Not Recently Active --> No pregnancy

JoyfulGirl
05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
chillinjoan wrote:
who said that?

you are the bird?

Was me that time. He isn't so good at typing yet, though he is working at it. ::devil

chillinjoan
05-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Hmmmmmmm...........

maybe I should be dating parrots, they talk and are Abers........
course, they do poop on the floor and molt all over the place...they would think they were spreading the Love though.

Vunce
06-03-2010, 02:16 AM
make a profile and find your lovers, STAT!!

chillinjoan
06-03-2010, 02:51 PM
I did make a profile a long time ago but no responses as of yet, maybe I sound too looney....?

Actually, I think it is my age group on this site.

David
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
How about sending messages rather than wait to receive them? Stir the pot. :)

TheXception
06-14-2010, 06:48 PM
There was a tape once in which a participant pointed out the she likes to refer to her husband as her lover because she likes the vibration of the word "lover".

Maybe "Abraham Lovers" would create a nice double entendre for a name; and would side step the whole singles/couples/threesomes/orgies limitations.

David
06-15-2010, 05:48 AM
I Love it. There's a lot in a name, and as you know, this study is a match for lovers to meet. Oh, the stories I know.
::cool

creativegal
06-17-2010, 07:32 PM
SF is seeking SM Aber for delicious intertwining and other fun.

:)

Leslie
06-23-2010, 03:44 AM
chillinjoan wrote:
They're dead.::LOL::LOL::LOL

PS, when I post this, I will be the most recent post in EVERY FORUM! BWAHHHHAHAHAHA!

It will last maybe 10 minutes, but we all have to get our kicks somehow!

Leslie
06-23-2010, 03:52 AM
::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil
http://i45.tinypic.com/w89ks5.jpg

David
06-23-2010, 05:49 AM
::LOL

Ominpresence is a wonderful thing.

chillinjoan
06-23-2010, 12:20 PM
David, I made several contacts last week but not heard from anyone yet, but some were in-active. Thought it might bring them back if I sparked their attention again. They may have hooked up though.

Omnipresence: aren't we all just that? At least our IB's are and everyone in the non-physical.

CR
06-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi, just sent you an email. From my work acct.
Best,
Cindy
You are beautiful and He will find you and delight in your presence!

Joyous_LadyJ
06-24-2010, 11:14 PM
David wrote:
I Love it. There's a lot in a name, and as you know, this study is a match for lovers to meet. Oh, the stories I know.
::cool

Tell mea story ... ::rocket

Joyous_LadyJ
06-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Leslie wrote:
::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil
http://i45.tinypic.com/w89ks5.jpg

I am impressed. I love your perspective.

chillinjoan
06-25-2010, 12:51 PM
I am still dreaming about the Abe Single's cruise or Single's get together.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

would you guys come?

NDotGW
07-08-2010, 01:13 AM
chillinjoan,

You are a very pretty woman! And I am a hetero woman saying this. But every time you send out a rocket of desire, you cancel it out with a negative thought/feeling.

Your perfect match is twiddling his thumbs in escrow wondering when you are going to feel happy about who you are right now! You aren't "too looney" for him, you are the perfect amount of looney!

Allow him to come to you! You deserve him!

chillinjoan
07-08-2010, 08:08 PM
No doubt, none at all..........I think I am waiting for him to listen to his IB so we can be at the same place at the same time.

"The future's not ours to seeee, what will be, will beeee"

my Mother sang that often when we were little.

JoshuaDM
07-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Hello,

I'm new to the site and wanted to share an intention to allow more sex into my life. I'm feeling conflicting emotions about posting--on the one hand it's downstream to let myself have pleasure, and on the other it's upstream to take a risk. So I'm wanting to say I only want to meet nice people, loving and caring people who will love me as I am and think that I am cool for being different and loving the idea of sex for fun without strings attached and no one getting hurt. ::rocket::rocket:oars::oars: Wow, crazy emoticons.

Peace and joy,

Joshua

CR
07-18-2010, 06:38 PM
::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

I imagine many many men feel exactly the same. Good luck with that!!!!

::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Oh, and I'd like to add ::LOL

JoshuaDM wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to the site and wanted to share an intention to allow more sex into my life. I'm feeling conflicting emotions about posting--on the one hand it's downstream to let myself have pleasure, and on the other it's upstream to take a risk. So I'm wanting to say I only want to meet nice people, loving and caring people who will love me as I am and think that I am cool for being different and loving the idea of sex for fun without strings attached and no one getting hurt. ::rocket::rocket:oars::oars: Wow, crazy emoticons.

Peace and joy,

Joshua

chillinjoan
07-18-2010, 09:36 PM
actually Abraham did discuss this with a handsome young man in the hotseat.

it's on a DVD, between VII and X I believe, will have to check it out for you.

Pretty much, if you let the person know up front, you are off the hook as far as no strings attached.

ask for loving partners, and you should get them.

JoshuaDM
07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi joan,

Thanks for your reply, and yes that's where I got the idea from in fact! Well, not that I hadn't thought of it before, but you know Abraham validated it for me in away that felt balanced and realistic and vibrationally centered. :exactly:::TU Now i'm just focusin on not noticing that I haven't yet allowed this manifestation.

So, I'm asking for a loving partner or partners and by the way I live just outside New York City.

Best,

Joshua

expertdoggroomer
07-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi Joan, I just joined and don't see a link to browse singles and post my profile. what am I missing?

expertdoggroomer