Page 123 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1377

Thread: Daily manifestation club!

My cat is a much better manifestor than me. Have you ever watched a cat manifest? I do all the time. Whenever I sit down for dinner my cat sits on the floor in front of me. Purrs incessantly and closes his eyes. You can tell he's thinking like this. Man, that is some fine kitty crack you've got there. Smell the aroma, the deliciousness, the fat, the charr, the wonderful meatyness of it! If I had me some of that I would be in heaven, my eyes would like weep from the tastiness of it. Hmmm, human food.

And almost every single time something slips off my plate as I'm eating and onto the floor. Or I have a strong desire to leave something there and give it to them. Go kitty! Yes you are a master manifestor!

Talking

Oh man! When I was younger I had this cat. And I remember sometimes I'd walk into the room and he'd just be sitting there staring at the door so intently. Then I would open it and he'd go out. Or sometimes I'd open the door and he'd be sitting there and he'd come right in.

And when I was younger, I thought it was funny. I wondered "How long has he been sitting there!? Does he just wait for hours and hours for someone to open the door?"

And now that I know more about manifestion, I wonder, "How short did that cat sit there? I wonder if he just rendezvous'd at the same time I did and never actually had to wait at all . . ."

Wink

Alignment is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! From the crack of my allowance I received a cheque in the mail for 400 free and clear. Asante, Thank you All That Is!!!! How does it get better and better than this? What else is possible?

I came across an online-shop where I saw all these beautiful books, one next to the other. And then those three little words appeared to me, so sweet and and so funny. They stood right on the top of the page and were related to the structure of the website. And those three little words were

"View as: Grid"

Today I want to manifest attraction!

I want to manifest a female smiling at me (or something like that) when I go out.

Just something simple, see if it works

I got gift and on to package was writ 'Solomon'. This little manifestation was so pleasure to me!

Red face

I was thinking it would be really nice to exceptionally click with the animals around me on my daily walk . . . I had forgotten about it by the end but I ran into two deer who were on two sides of the road and I didn't want to come between them. So I decided to just sit and relax and watch them for awhile and they were so cute and curious. They both came to the side that I was on and then they just kept edging closer and closer and closer. And a couple other deer joined them too. I realized they wanted to check out me as much as I wanted to check out them. It was amazing that they got so close and I have the feeling that if I were to do that more- stop and watch whenever I see them, they'd get closer and closer.

Also, another day I saw a gorgeous blue headed bird that I'd never seen before. I'm aware that I see more beautiful animals around naturally than I ever have before.

Red face

Ah! I just had a pretty big manifestation!

I had an old external hard drive that seemed to die a couple years ago. I've kept it on hand but I had just given up on it.

Recently someone mentioned something and I remembered I used to have it on this hard drive. And I was thinking "Wouldn't it be nice if it would work again? Just once, so I could copy all the data over to my new external harddrive?" And I tried yesterday a couple times but gave up.

Well, today, I had just done a rampage of appreciation and enjoyed a nice walk and came home and had a nice breakfast and I saw the drive and was just inspired to try again AND IT WORKED!!!!

And maybe it will keep working, who knows? But I'm in the process of copying over all the stuff I care about right now!

More technologically advanced people than I had said to not be hopeful about this drive unless I'm prepared to pay money for data recovery . . . But all I needed was a good vibration!

The newer drive is a bit of a manifestation too! I had been wanting one to free up some space and I suddenly realized I had all the funds available. And it's also just delicious because I love to compare how cute this newer little drive is compared to the older one . . . And yet it holds well over double the amount of data! Amazing. Thank-you, Universe. Thank-you, me.

I was working on an essay last night and couldn't find a book I wanted to use as reference. I looked through my bookshelves four or five times. I cleaned out the tubs that hold books that won't fit on the shelves. (I have a lot of books!) i was desperate for this book, tearing up my apartment looking for it, trying to find a friend in town who had a copy. (The library didn't.)

When I got up today, I wasn't thinking about the book. I didn't ransack the boxes of books in my room or anything. Then, just now, i went to get a book off the shelf, and the book I'd been looking for was right there! Considering how thoroughly I had checked the shelves, that was a big surprise.

This also goes to show, for me, that often the easiest manifestations are the ones where we ask and then don't think about it too much. And it's no wonder I couldn't find the book last night when I was desperate for it--I was focusing on the lack. I learn a lot from these small manifestations.

right before i went to bed last night that song "mike and mechanincs -looking back" was playing on my itunes.. i looked it up on the net and was happy to see it was easy to learn on guitar(something to do tomorrow.. as i was cleaning out the hallway today i thought about how the hallway reminded me about the joys of the 90's.. and i thought it would be nice to listen to that "looking back" song.. i turned on the 90's radio on itunes.. but i thought it would be impossible that they would play that song.. but what did you know, the 2nd song that they played on the radio was " mike and the mechanics- looking back" .. This s@#% is sick!! i said out loud...