Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful things I've manifested in my life

Hello to all of you beautiful creators

I opened this thread because I have some really big wishes right now, which I want to come true this year.
    In order to do so, I want to tell you in this thread about all the beautiful manifestations which already came true in my life. And I'd love to hear about yours ::tramp ::hearts

I believe that writing and reading all these wonderful true stories about amazing manifestations will strengthen my faith and make my new wishes come true. And if the same happens for you - all the better ::TU::group

So here's the first one:

After finishing high school it took me a few month to decide what I really wanted to do (I had just dropped an old dream and didn't know what to do instead...) As I was dating a law student at the time - and studying law seemed to be a way of getting a managable, well paid job - I decided after a few month to go for law as well. In Germany at that time is was a rule, that you were granted a place at a german university - but it might well be at a completely different town, than the one you had applied for. And you already guess it for sure... exactly this happenend to me! I had applied at two universities close to my parents place and my boyfriend... but I got the notice that I were to study law in a small town about 250 km from home, of which I had never heard before... First it felt like being tossed out of paradise. But then everything changed. I had a week to decide, whether I would accept the place reserved for me at this university or not. My written acceptation (including filled in forms, etc.) was supposed to be in the students registration office by friday. Well, and now the exciting bits started to happen: First something sad... My boyfriend, whom I had been dating for over a year split with me thursday evening. On friday morning my mother took me aside and spoke to me these words: Anne, go to this town! I have talked to your father, we can give you this amount of money each month - for the rest of money you will monthly need you have to work. I believe, this will help you get over the loss of your boyfriend" Actually...right she was!!! I got so excited by suddenly being able to start a complete new life on my own - a new town - my first home of my own away from my parents place (I was 20 years old by then...) that I nearly didn't feel my heartache anymore...::cool
    So I joyously called the student registration office of that university and told them, I would happily come... that they should please please please already write my name down, I would send my papers the same day and would come in person as soon as possible. They accepted this!!!
    Two days later, on sunday, I went to church with my parents (something which I hadn't done for over a year...) and guess whom I met there? A former classmate of mine who was already studying at that university for a few month already. And she planned to drive down to that town the day after to stay for three days to decorate her new apartment. And yes, she would happily take me with her.. and yes, I was very welcome to stay at her place during these three days and she'd show me around a bit...
    So there I was the next day at lunch time sitting at one of these beautiful places of that absolutely charming old student town and fell deeply in love with it...

And there were more good things to come... But I'll tell you about them tomorrow...

I'm looking forward to your postings

Anne

I really enjoyed reading this, it's great how things are working out for the better before we even realize it!::vortex1a

Hello Hope,

thanks for your nice reply ::TU

I wish you a beautiful sunday. In my place everything is covered in beautiful white snow... especially the threes look so magically special with the thick white layers of snow on there wide branches...

With love

Anne

Hello to all of you

here is the next bit of my beautiful student life manifestations:

During the three days with my former classmate in my University-Town I started to look for a place for me to stay during my studies. At the university office where they designate the rooms of the official student homes I was told that only some of the small rooms in the big, not very inviting looking group of buildings were available, which they called the student village. Well, the rooms had a size of
    only 10,5 square meters including a part with a sink and a mirror for refreshing yourself in the morning... And this was definitely too small for my taste. I wanted something of at least 12 squaremeters or maybe even better 14 - 20 square meters. So I went to see quite a few rooms in different student communities. Though I liked at least two of them, I somehow didn't get them. So on the third day I decided to finally accept one of the small, only 10,5 square meter rooms of that ghastly looking student village. So I went to that office to sign for one and saw that there were many students waiting in front of it. Well, I sat down and waited for my turn. Then suddenly a nice looking girl of maybe 26 years came over to me and asked me to look over her written cancellation of her 14 square meters room in a really nice student home close to the woods at the edge of the town. She told me, that she came from Greece and had studied medicine in this town for a few years. Now she had finished her studies and wanted to go home. OK, so I did her the favour and looked for spelling mistakes in her hand written cancellation. Of course there were none!!! I told her, that everything was perfect and she smiled at me and said. Well, you can just accompany me into the office, when it is my turn, and I will make them give my room to you. And so it happened.. I got her beautiful room in a really special student home with really nice neighbors... ::TU

I'm so thankful for this experiance. And with my nowadays knowledge about the Law of Attraction I see how I was attracting this beautiful experiance by being clear about what I wanted but also being easy about it by accepting to go for less. And the moment I lost my "grip" on it.. I got it.

With love to all of you::group

Anne

Hi Anne!

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I did enjoy reading them and look forward to the rest unfolding. You really got it when you say that "the moment you lost your grip on it, you got it" ::downstream

Hi thicks

thanks for your support ::TU

I'm also really looking forward to everything unfolding. It is so much fun to bit by bit remember all the good things. And as for the new desires.. God/Source/the Universe/ all the godly helpers.. already now about them. But someday soon I will write some of them down here. Today probably not, as my boyfriend is here for a visit. He is also a person, I'm very grateful to have attracted into my life..

Wish you a wonderful day

Anne

Hello to all the other powerful creators of this forum ::hearts

Before talking about other beautiful things which were given to me until now I want to mention a "small" item I want to manifest soon!!!! It is a Notebook of my own!!! I just had to fight with my daughter for a few minutes on this comuter
    which we share...to participate in this forum... (Well it used to be my computer, but now... :?)

So here goes another story of beautiful creating in the past:

After indulging for about 3 years in the beautiful student life in this absolutely charming old student town (Didn't miss a party.... made a lot of friends...) it became clear, that the subject itself, which I was studying, didn't interest me very much. So I looked, what else I would like to do. And as I liked being with people and by then had aquired some language skills, I decided to work in a travel agency. But at the age of 23 years I felt I was to old to start an apprenticeship in a travel agency with the very low "salary" you get during the three years it lasts, so I thougt I could as well study the theory in long-distance training-programms - and then have a practice time in an agency for 3 - 6 month.. and after that I assumed, I could just work in this field without an exam.
    Well, so I went home to my parents place and started looking for an agency to spent the practice period in. I didn't expect to earn any money during those month of practice. But I had one wish: I wanted to stay in contact with other students because I had liked the social student life so much. Therefore I decided to apply at an agency which was specialized on student travel. Actually I just called them, and they invited me to come by. I went there and talked to the boss. She seemed interested and said, she'd call me the next day... And yes.... she did call me... and said, I could start right away and stay there for three month... AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME 390 DM EACH MONTH !!! ::TU

So I started working there, and liked it a lot. After the three month were nearly over my boss talked to me and said, she and the others would like me and my work very much, and they would like to give me a contract until the end of the year with a monthly salaray of 1200 Dm before tax. ::singer Wow..., I was so amazed and so happy. I agreed immediately and started looking for a cheap apartment close to the agency. And I found one - for only 113 DM each month + heating and elctricity at only 3 minutes walking distance from this travel agency. ::cool

Then after 2 more month, when I had just settled comfortably down into my apartment, my boss asked me, whether I wouldn't like to make a real apprenticeship in her agency, with a real exam, to become a fully trained travel agent, which would help me a lot for future employments. My spontaneous reply was: "I don't want to go back to my parents place anymore. I want to live on my own!" Can you imagine what her next question was like??? It was: "How much do you need for a living each month?" And I answered: "Well, about 800 DM after tax. And she replied: "OK, I will figure out what that is before tax, and you will get it." And I got a contract with a garantied salary of just the amount of money I needed each month for the whole three years. This equaled in the first year more then double the amount apprentices normally get. In the third year it was still one third more... How absolutely fantastic is that?? ::tramp

So I became a fully trained travel agent!!! And worked in that profession for many years.

You know, I don't always feel like I'm such a self-confident person. But somehow my family must have given me some feeling of confidence on a deeper level, which has nothing to do with the occasional self-doubts or shyness. So many thanks to my parents here::TU

With love to all of you::hearts

Anne

the question "what is your secret?" (to all this awesomness) comes to mind, but then I giggle cuz I already know it ::LOL

::rainbow

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::hearts

Hallo Anne!

You know your desires --- and they are granted! And with open eyes and an open heart you realise what's happening!

Elisabetta ( Mom!!)

Your story makes me happy.