Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: Beautiful things I've manifested in my life

I really enjoyed reading this.. thank you for sharing! Sounds marvelous..enjoy and congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    I really enjoyed reading this.. thank you for sharing! Sounds marvelous..enjoy and congratulations!!!
    Thank you, treelotus

Good morning to all cat lovers over here

I have a beautiful story to tell ....

Around my birthday we spent a few days in the South of France.
    This time we had rented a little holiday cottage with a beautiful terrace and a wonderful garden with lemon trees and other wonderful Southern plants..., which wound its way up around our cottage in different levels.
    The cottage was also well equipped, but on top of all that was already there, I fancied having a big mug for my beloved herbal infusions as well.
    As a cat lover I naturally started to look for beautiful mugs with cats displayed on them, in any possible way.
    Then, suddenly, I saw it: It was pink-white, a little bit on the trashy side....and covered with the image of a very cute, striped kitten.... I fell in love with it and named it "My lovely holiday kitty mug"
    Well, guess, what happened the very next day? I manifested a cat looking exactly like the one on my mug!!!
    We spent that day at home, as my fiancÚ was having a little tummy egg and stayed in bed..., whilst I was sitting outside on our terrace, reading an interesting book.
    And then....this wonderful striped kitty appeared from the upper part of our garden... walking straight toward me and jumping on my lap... as if she was mine

All day long, she behaved as if she was mine....even doing some things which my soulmate cat at home does with me like holding hands (paws) when I am sitting very quiet.... I loved it and felt very much in awe with this wonderful manifestation

Hugs

Anne

What a nice story, Anne! Loved it!

I love and appreciate how good Christian and I are at manifesting wonderful stuff together.
    When we moved into our new beautiful house last spring we both were so very happy to see the beautiful garden and the wonderful surrounding landscape through our many double window doors. We are so close to nature, our house is filled with beautiful light and sights.

Then winter came, and we realized, that our beautiful house could also get a little bit on the cold site, despite the floor heating doing its job... So we decided to go for an indoor fireplace :-) Christian had talked about wanting one right from the beginning, but I was a bit reluctant at first (you know, not being used to having fire inside a home....), but I was very easily persuaded when the frost bit in.

Like many times before, Christian and I manifested the essence of what is best for us together. And now, after only a few days of it being installed in our place, you find me as a big fan of our beautiful indoor fireplace, which gives us so much warmth and comfort right now, that our house is cozily warm despite the outside temperatures being way below zero degrees celsius. Plus, in my opinion it is very beautiful and blends very well with our interior design

Happy love

Anne

Hello to all of you lovely Co-Creators

I feel, that it is time for an update on this beautiful thread, where I have already been sharing the beautiful manifestations of my life for the past eight years. You all are part of my emotional family. Wonderful, loving and positive people of my kind. Because like attracts like. And "birds of a feather fly together" (Solomon in The SARA BOOKS by Esther and Jerry Hicks).

So, during this past year I have attracted lots of wonderful friends, co-creators and learning opportunities nearby and online.
    I went to places, where I learned a lot, and where I got to express myself and talk to other people.
    That way I also made a lot of new friends.

I also worked on my own website and got to express myself creatively there. Writing and any other creative way of expressing myself feels very nourishing to me. I am happy, that I am attracting more and more lovely peopel nearby and online, who feel the same.

In the past year I had the opportunity to do exactly what I liked to do. Doing this I found my calling. The thing, which I most like to do in addition to my writing. The job, where I feel I am really good at. The professional path, where I can use all my talents and knowledge to create a wonderful level of abundance in my life, which I am free to share with whomever I like. I am so grateful for that. It feels good to know, that I am capable of sustaining myself by doing what I know best. It feels good, that this path of creating abundance is open for me now, even wider than before. For the first time in my life I have the feeling, that in addition to other ways in which abundance is flowing to me, I can also create abundance by my work. This feels so good. I love and adore all ways, in which abundance is flowing to me. I am very open to receiving all kinds of gifts from the Universe. And I am very happy to now have found a way, to also create a steady stream of significant abundance by using my talents. By being me. By doing what I know best. By using LOA in a loving, powerful and trusting way, to attract exactly the right clients for my services, where both of us will benefit to the highest.

I love and adore, that this Abeforum gives me so much encouragement to go for my dreams, and also so many words of wisdom and tools, of how to get to my destination. With the help of this I am manifesting exactly the life, I want to live. I am so happy about that.

Have a wonderful loving and light-filled day, everybody

Anne