Page 2 of 533 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality

[align=center][/align]
    [align=center][/align]
    I'm in Paris for the summer and Merry, Easy, Onesong and Visabeltd are with me and we're spending an unforgettable evening gliding along the Seine River for a beautiful dinner cruise and I'm dressed to the nines and I feel very comfortable and I can hear relaxing dinner music playing in the background and we're
    discovering the delicious flavours of French cuisine and French champayne and from our special vantage point we're enjoying the floodlit Paris monuments and buildings and the atmosphere is truly magical and we're having the absolute time of our lives. We'll always have Paris!

[align=center]

Abe: Where are you? In a restaurant. Where? Honolulu. It’s night, the light is coming from the beach and from candles, sparkles, tiki torches. Feeling in my heart is romantic, loving, full and grateful. SCENE OVER!!! This isn’t where you make things happen, it’s where you go to feel a good feeling.

[/align]

OMG I EFFING LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get in, get high, get out!"

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]It's a beautiful summer's morning at Camelot. I'm sitting under our pergola that is covered in beautiful pink flowers. The table setting is amazing. I can hear the birds singing and the limousins down in the paddock. I can see the sun glistening off the inviting waters of our lake. I'm eating a delicious breakfast prepared by our chef. Nuffy and the kids are with me. We're having a wonderful time. I am basking in the breath-taking surroundings of our Country Retreat. I love living here. I feel very blessed. My heart is singing.[/align]

Merry wrote:

The only thing I need cleared up is with the 30 days of dabbling, it does not tell us how often in the day...is once ok...or when we feel the need...or whenever we can...or just what feels good?

Merry, dabbling is such an "allowing" word. Instead of "I should do VR for this long and this many times because Abe says so", play with VR when you feel inspired. I "dabble" in the morning with 2 or 3 VR's and maybe again later in the evening if I feel aligned. Just have fun!

PS. I love your virtual realities. We'll always have Paris ::flowers

[align=center][/align]
    It's springtime at Camelot. I'm sitting in my office that overlooks our lake. It's cold and crisp outside and I feel warm and cozy in front of my roaring open fire. There's not a cloud in the sky and I can see the mist beginning to clear in the valley below. I love the abundance of trees. I love the abundance of colourful bird life everywhere. I stop to admire my rose gardens. The first roses of spring are just opening and the profusion of colour makes my heart sing. I love living here. I am so lucky. Feeling in my heart is joy and appreciation.

Hi there

@ livingourdream: You're so cute... I enjoyed our ride on the Seine ::hugging

[align=left]>>As for "The Workshop process", I'm not familiar with that process ::chinmaybe another member can help?<<[/align]
    [align=left][/align]
    [align=left]I guess it was in "The Law of Attraction" where they said something like 'Ok and then you notice this and that about your reality, things, you'd like to have... like that guy looks good and this one is so funny and easy to be with and then you take it in your "workshop" and melt it together...' [/align]
    [align=left]>>Abe Quote: Even when you say I don't want to be sick, I'm going to think about wellness, when you approach the subject of your physical body when your dominant thought about it has been sickness, even though you try to do a Virtual Reality about wellness, you usually activate the thought of illness because that's the dominant thought relative to that subject. You see how it works?[/align]
    [align=left]So there's a temptation when you apply these processes to say Oh Abraham is giving me a process where I can fix this thing that's broken, and all it does is activate the thing that's broken.[/align]
    [align=left]So, without meaning to, you just practice making the dominant thought that isn't serving you remain dominant.<<[/align]
    And how to deal with that? Did they continue and explain how "not to" do VR in order to fix something?
    Indianapolis, IN, 5-28-02

[align=center][/align]

It's a glorious spring morning, not a cloud in the sky and the tempertaure is cool and I'm relaxing in our spa bath and the house is still quiet and I've got the french doors open and I'm appreciating the vista of the lake and the air smells so fresh I just want to breathe it deep into my lungs and there's frost on our perfectly manicured lush green lawns and the garden is a profusion of colour of annuals and roses and cherry blossoms and my hearts soars at the sight of huge, pink, cabbage-shaped blooms of my favourite Pierre De ronsard amassed over arches everywhere and I love living here and I love the peacefulness and the tranquility and I feel vital and alive and clear-minded and sure and I'm enjoying being in the moment and my heart is singing.

[align=center][/align]

It's summertime at Camelot and the temperature is still a hot 30 degrees and it's my favourite time of the day, dusk, and I'm down at the lake with Nuffy and we're having so much fun swinging off our tarzan rope into the water and I'm aware of the delicious fragrance of eucalyptus and the air is dry without a hint of humidity and the grass is dry and smells sweet and the feel of the water is so refreshing against my skin and I feel energised and frisky and free and I'm fully present in the moment having the time of my life with my best friend.

[align=center][/align]
    It's dusk, my favourite time of the day and it's just starting to cool down after a long hot summers day and I'm on my way home to Camelot and I'm driving my lilac BMW Z4 and I've got the top down and I can feel the cool breeze which feels wonderfully refreshing and I've got my favourite song playing and I'm singing along and I'm appreciating the vista of rolling green hills and huge gum trees and limousins in the paddock and as I turn into our tree-lined driveway I stop to bask for a moment in the incredible beauty around me and I feel very blessed to be living here and my heart is singing.