Page 233 of 533 FirstFirst ... 133183223228229230231232233234235236237238243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5321

Thread: Virtual Reality

We are so connected!!!!

That is really something, Kate!!!

All this Abba talk reminds me that I have roller skating to look forward to.

Good morning dear leading edge ladies ... Kim, Joan, Ana, Kate, Sunlover, Fukami

Kim, I always love Jerry and Esther stories, and I'd love an arial view of my life.

Joan I love body boarding too, anything to do with water, eating next to it bet you'd never have guessed haha.

Yes girls gonna have to get the cards out at the Country estate, play Abba in the back ground while we're playing ... and did someone say ... roller skating?! OMG they're talking about roller skating on sesame street just now. Well I'm not bad on a pair of skates either ... now I need skating path along our beach lagoon at the country manor. Hey anybody up for a game of tennis?

Glad that quote reasonated with you Sunlover. I don't mind if you call me Moffy or Livingourdream. My name on my birth cert. is Narelle but my family and friends have always called me moffy since I was a little girl. And funny enough my husband's name is Nathan but his family has always called him Nuffy since he was a little boy ... peas in a pod again.

LADIES!

Moffy & Nuffy... HOW ADORABLE! Of course, Narelle is a beautiful name, too.

And for the record, my first name on MY birth certificate is Fukami.

I know I have an interesting username here, but I prefer to be addressed as "Fukami" and I really appreciate you ladies for doing that.
    One forum friend (who doesn't post on this thread) hardly even remembers my username.

It is SO lovely to have Kim and Sunlover join me at the beach and on the sand. And I am SO up for rollerskating, yall, in Moffy's neck of the woods. Perhaps Moffy can help me with my skating...

Love, Fukami

I'm relaxing in my pool and my husband has just handed me something. "Here have a look at this", he say's with the biggest smile and twinkle in his eye. "OMS ... is THAT what I think it is?" It's a movie script. One that Spielberg is producing and directing. My hubby's been the only one to know of my secret desire to act in a movie, and obviously the Universe knows, when I lightly put it out there a fews years ago. I'm wondering how on earth Spielberg knew about me and then there's a moment of clarity. Something I read in the Meditation book when you gradually train your own thoughts into those of positive expectation ... "People of influence and means will seek you and find you."

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmarker567 View Post
    LADIES!

Moffy & Nuffy... HOW ADORABLE! Of course, Narelle is a beautiful name, too.

And for the record, my first name on MY birth certificate is Fukami.

I know I have an interesting username here, but I prefer to be addressed as "Fukami" and I really appreciate you ladies for doing that.
    One forum friend (who doesn't post on this thread) hardly even remembers my username.

It is SO lovely to have Kim and Sunlover join me at the beach and on the sand. And I am SO up for rollerskating, yall, in Moffy's neck of the woods. Perhaps Moffy can help me with my skating...

Love, Fukami
    I'll have you up and skating in no time Fukami. Fukami is a lovely Japanese name. Do you know what is means? Just for fun I looked up the meaning of Narelle. It's an English name meaning ... 'Woman from the sea' Now that explains alot doesn't it? All those water pics no wonder!!

And Fukami your neck of the woods is on my bucket list. I adore Japanese food, infact right now I'm eating teriyaki chicken sushi roll for breakfast. I also adore Yakitori chicken sticks which I make at home all the time. I'd love to immerse myself in your culture, and learn your customs and language. Spend 6-12 months living there, now that would be fantastic!!

Q: “You know, I’m like, why are so few people here? You know, when I think there should be thousands. I think there should be.”

A: “Well, do not misunderstand. Do not assume that because they are not here in this specific gathering that they are not finding places of connection. Or that they are not doing fine. In other words, you do not have to even understand Law of Attraction. You could just be in an attitude of appreciation and you could be in as much a state of allowing. All of you are born that way. In other words, there is a lot more allowing going on than disallowing.

We are here fine tuning with teachers of teachers out here on the leading edge. In other words, you are a really picky bunch here. (Laughter) You’re not content just to generally thrive. You want to specifically thrive! And you’re not content just for yourselves to thrive, you want everybody to thrive!

In other words, this is a very intense group of beings who have come forth deliberately wanting to uplift, you see.”

Abraham-Hicks.com

when you gradually train your own thoughts into those of positive expectation ... "People of influence and means will seek you and find you."

That is what I was thinking about when I was wondering what magnificent ways things happen. since then I've been seeing stories of how rendezvouses have happened for people. I love those stories!

I know of our ability to select our reality as we prefer it to be and that we are able to believe it and perceive it now. When I repeated the above quote several times, I followed my guidance and found myself watching a Gregg Braden YouTube video and the topic was immediate healing by believing it is done. He showed a film demonstrating three practitioners in a no medicine hospital in China who focus their own energy field in the knowing of the patient's total wellness already done and the patient believes in this, and they chant a word which has the meaning already done, and the patient's huge cancerous tumor in her bladder totally disappears and the film shows it disappearing as it is being monitored with a sonogram and this is completed in under three minutes. I loved watching it. I know we have the ability to choose the preferred reality ourselves instantaneously, but this is awesome and I am sooooo happy to see this is being done and there is even proof on film to help others believe. And Gregg Braden has taught about this, so many people here know about these things. And he's going to be here in Phoenix next weekend. The particular hospital in China uses no medicine! Wow, I didn't know any place like that existed. The YT video is entitled "Curing cancer using our own technology of emotion." (I don't have cancer. I do play with manifesting physical well-being instantaneously with the belief it is done.)

So I'm in for roller skating and tennis, heheeee...

Cool, livingourdream! ChillinJoan even called you a mermaid!

My name is Rochelle which means little rock, and I do like rocks and boulders and mountains, but I like water, too!! I like all of nature!!

Hahaaaa! I just looked up my name and the definition I looked at said it is "the female variant of Rocco. Saint Rocco was a healer."

About my stack of hundreds from yesterday... Watching that YouTube video felt like riches to me! Also, I see there is a show about Billionaire stories on 20/20 tonight and the tv guide says, "What they know could change you..."
    Last edited by Sunlover; 10-28-2011 at 09:31 PM.