Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Going from near bankruptcy to wealth

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I was once a very active member of this forum, until one day, I felt the need to "lay low" for a while and concentrate on myself, so I followed my inspiration and although I've been reading some threads here and there from time to time, I hardly ever posted anymore.

And today I felt another need, you see, something amazing has happened to me and I thought, who better to share this with than my fellow abers on this forum, so here I am again, all fresh and new, AND... drumroll please... WEALTHY ::money!!!

Pre-Abe, there was a time when I didn't know how I'd get the next bill paid, when the bank wouldn't lend us any money anymore, when our house was litterally falling apart and there was no money to renovate it, when each week, we had to chose which food was the most urgent for us to buy, because we didn't have enough money to fill up our fridge and kitchen cupboards, shoes and clothes were worn until they also litterally fell apart, etc... do any of you recognize this ?

Then I found Abe, and got practicing, and although I read stories about Abers who found wealth, I guess deep-down, I never really believed this could happen to me also, so I "settled" for taking it one step at a time, and really milked the little things that happened, really got into the feeling of it all, found little games (some of them I invented myself, inspired by Abe processes or from forum members), and little by little, more money came our way. I wrote a lot about those things here on the forum, and got into several processes along with other members, did all sorts of tiny little things actually, to improve how I felt, to have some fun now and then,...

and gradually I started feeling more comfortable with a bit more money, and a bit more, and a bit more, and slowly but surely, little windfalls came our way, and we started renovating the house, little things here and there (because we still couldn't afford the expensive stuff) and then our monthly income increased a bit, and another bit, and again, slowly but surely we got comfortable having some more money, andsuddenly there wassome money in our savings account again, and some more, and some more, andone day, I started to play the stock market again (which is something I really love doing, but couldn'tafford to for a long time), etc, etc...

And then, suddenly, oh, you're just not going to believe this, ... totally out of the blue, some far relative died, and left his house to another far relative, and that guy decided at his age he couldn'tmake any use of that inherritance. Can you believe there are people on this earth who think like that ? ::LOL

Anyway, long story short, he just gave the house to me, yes, you've understood right, he just GAVE me the house. Andso I sold it, andthen, lots of money came into my bank account, and I gave half of it to my mum, and I'm so happy I did that ::dancerand now we are alsorenovating our house for real, not the little stuff anymore, but we are fixing everything that needs to be fixed, we're even getting a new roof and everything, and we are using materials and all the special stuff tokeep the warmth inside in winter, so we willeven be saving on heating expenses and have lots more comfort, and, and, and...

I've gotta run now, but if you're interested, I'll come back later to share more ...

Belana

Belana,

All I can say is WOW!!!I love these rags to riches LOA stories because they are such fine evidence of how creative the Universe is in delivering an individual their heartfelt desires.

Enjoy

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Thank you so much for sharing this story. Belana ::TU

It is really encouraging to me as I am on my way to the same process. I already got and get a lot of little or even not so little things, sums of money and other material and not material gifts... and now I believe I will be getting the big one this year as well. Whether it is winning the lottery, an inheritance, a big gift, a sudden oppurtunity to earn a lot of money in additon to my normal salary (as I love my job and my work surroundings..) or also a big house in beautiful nature with a fantastic view but nevertheless a good bus connection to the school of my dauhgter...

So, thank you again for sharing
    your beautiful, encouraging story. I wish you a lot of fun and success on your way to staying wealthy and getting everything done the beautiful way you imagine it.

I have an affirmation which helps me:

"I always have everything I need"

With lots of love ::hearts

Anne

Belana ! This is such an inspiring story ! CONGRATULATIONS ! How long did this take to happen ( i'm aware that timing is not imp - but just curious )

Oh Belana! I am OVERJOYED for you!!!!

This is a wonderful thread and terrific news from you. I had wondered where you were. I too have been laying low and coming to read and post occasionally, but mostly focusing on where the rubber meets the road. The "practice" of this lifestyle of deliberate creation is the best part.

Maybe, you could just link to a thread or post or quote or two that really affected you and your journey. Whatever you think that you gained insight from that might be insightful to others, or to newer members.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!! YOUR SUCCESS IS AN INSPIRATION AND SHARING YOUR SUCCESS WITH THE FORUM IS A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM YOU TO US ALL!!!

Belana,

What a lovely story to share, and WOW you are a fantastic creator, I just love how the universe finds the path of least resistance and opens the doors and floods us with great news!!!!!! What a lovely way for you get part of your escrow!!!!!

It's stories like this that make me "Know" that everyone's escrow really is there and waiting for us to allow it come forth, if only we could just get out of the way instead of making such a big deal. PEOPLE it really is there, hereis yetanother story of a wonderful creator that left it up to the universe to bring it on in, andthe universe delighted and surprised her !

Congrats Belana !

Much love

Kelley

As you all know, the changes in our lives can not be written down to "this" or "that" particular thing or quote or whatever, it's more the culmination of things I think.

It's a question of shifting our vibration from negative to positive, but that doesn't happen overnight, it's not this or that quote or process that does the trick, we go from negative to a bit more positive, to a bit more positive, to a bit more positive, and from dis-belief to a slight bit more-believer to another slight bit more, etc.

I think it's in the Money and the LOA book that they give this example of a ship being pulled to the shore by a very tiny rope, which is tied to another rope that's a bit thicker, which again is tied to another slightly thicker one, etc... they used that comparison to paint the picture of the 17 sec, where one thought leads to a stronger thought, and another one, and another one. Same thing with the shift in vibration we make, I think.

During this process, I've kept a diary though, I've written every day about what I was doing and how I was feeling, and what was happening, question of "making sure I was keeping files" in case I might need them again in future ::LOL

I'll dig up the lot and share more of what was happening over the time, I'm sure it'll be interesting for me personally to read it all back again. Hey, who knows, I might get inspired to the next big enlightenment ::LOL

I'll be back ...

Belana

Oh Belana -- I remember you -- it has been a long time!

I am so happy for you! ::grapevine

Your post resonates with me for a few reasons.

I understand about pullingaway or laying lowfrom the forum at times to concentrate on oneself and to do the work/play...I feel that way sometimes too.

Your postillustrates how it is easier for most people to accept their abundance in steps allowing ones vibration to adjust to the new level before going on the next. And then all of a sudden you look back and go -- Wow, I have come a long way! It is funny how our notion of what is wealthy ora lot of money is always changing and is a very relative thing. And afterstudying LOA and Abe --we realize we have unlimited abundance -- our work is allowing it in for ourselves and understanding that we deserve it all!

I'm in a rush this morning, just wanted to say hi ::waveand Congratulations on your Allowing journey...

Suzi

Belana,
    ::hearts Thank you for telling your story. I love that you mention you kept a diary of how you were feeling --- I was just thinking I should do that myself. I know that in my vibrational escrow there is a lot of money and a ton of remodeling materials and I'm beginning to see how our home will someday look.
    I'm reaching for a notebook to start my vibrational journal.
    I am ever so interested in what you wrote in yours whenever you feel like sharing.

I LOVE this story. My husband and I have never been poor, but we have always been in debt and kind of 'feeling a bit of a pinch' .. well, I totally recognize that we are on our path to wealthy. I see it all around me every day.

and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the part about the relative giving you the house. how fricking awesome is that . you rock. thanks for sharing.

... I always think about Abraham saying something like the resources available to us are like niagra falls, and we all show up with our thimbles and our teacups ... I have done this in the past. I'm not doing it anymore. I am HERE with my WHELLBARROW, and when it is full, I'll COME BACK with a SHIPPING CONTAINER, and when it's full I will come BACK with .... something BIGGER than a shipping container. lol. maybe my yacht, or my husband's helicopter, or my husband's hummer .. all stuff I am going to buy for him soon.

Lisa