Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438388899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglefritz View Post
    I am getting married today to an amazing woman that I created and who created me, with the officiant being someone whom I met through the forum!
    I cannot express how honored I was to officiate for two of my amazing Abraham-er friends, you guys don't just talk the talk you walk the walk everyday! Gorgeous wedding and very "you" in Sedona, one of the most beautiful places on earth. You two deserve all the happiness you can create, and if this weekend was any indication, that's a LOT!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thank you! We were sooo happy that it was you that is doing our wedding Wows with us! You sure are a fun co - creator in all of this! I appreciate playing along with you in this wonderful vortexy life. Everything went really well and we enjoyed spending some time with you beyond the ceremony. Hope to see you soon. Every day we are the realizers of our amazing loving elationship! What a fun time this is for us for sure!

I woke up this morning to the love of my life sleeping right next to me!

I remember verry well your words from the summer Giglefritz
    how wonderful your alignement with source
    it makes me so happy that you have married the love of your life
    congratulations and may the spirit of Abraham allways be with you
    may he keep you flying with great speed

love Venus

Thank you! I am having such a great time. We even noticed that Abraham Lincoln was on our wedding license! Love the way that ABE is showing up with us in this fun joyney of love.

I am living my dream every day of having a relationship with the love of my life. So many things have come about because of just thinking how much fun it would be to live with this person. Knowing who that is is fun and it has not stopped me feeling like everything is possible now that I am in this relationship. I know that has everything to do with me lining up with what I wanted first and then paying attention to my inner being telling me the clues on "warmer, warmer, warmer" game as I lived out my life everyday ready for this to be my reality as I felt my way into it and spent more time in that vibration of feeling it into place for me. I am loving all of it! I am loving knowing that this is my life!

I literally wake up and fall asleep knowing that this is one of the most amazing things that I have allowed into my life so far! I love that! I just really, really, really love that feeling of knowing that I got into alignment with what I wanted and then I just enjoyed the feeling of it so much that I started to feel it coming into my life, and now here it is! I am living my life with you! I am planning my future with you! I am going throughout my day with you and feeling out decisions with you! Sharing Abraham with you! Brushing my teeth knowing that I knew what I wanted so much that you just walked right into my life! You showed up on a physical level and that helped me to validate that this is exactly how I create things - allow things - into my life. Each and every thing is me allowing it into my life. Allowing it to show up to more of my senses as I feel my way toward it every day throughout the day. I love knowing that! I love the complete validation of this for me and the feeling that it just felt right every step of the way. I just followed my feeling of it... "How does it feel to have this in my life?" "How does it feel to go somewhere with someone who is so many of the things that I wanted to live with?" "How does it feel to have this in my life right now?" ---

I woke up to another day in the paradise that is my life! I woke up in a manifested state of what I have been allowing to come to life for the last 6 years! I have been waking up in the vortex of my dreams for 2 years now! I love the feeling of that! I love the feeling of me acknowledging my manifestations all day every day... I love that feeling flowing through me! I love the feeling of it flowing through me and me realizing that this feeling of it flowing through me is what I wanted in the first place. This IS the manifestation that I wanted the thing to bring me. This is the manifestation that I wanted the relationship to bring me that I brought to myself to feel and to live out and to enjoy the feeling of flowing through me. I love that feeling and the acknowledging that that is what I wanted and now I am living it. I love acknowledging that I am living what I want to live, that I have access to those feelings and those experiences for me to live out and enjoy daily!!! What a fun ride this is! What a fun feeling this is to be feeling! I am loving it!! I am loving this feeling of flowing energy! I love knowing that it is me flowing the energy through me. I love knowing that I am in the right place at the right time! I love knowing that this is for me! I love having this manifestation in my life!

It's a beautiful day today already! I have lots of amazing things coming my way and so my calendar is full of things that were just in my vortex a little while ago! I woke up with the love of my life next to me ( me being my first love of my life) ! I woke up to my dreams come true! I reminded myself that that was where I was reentering as I woke up. It was splendid to wake up that way with that in mind. I love feeling so connected and close to you and living our lives in ways that feel so good. I love eating well with you, planning vacations and fun out, I love doing laundry and taking care of our home together. I love making our bed and hanging up our towels in our bathroom. I love having coffee in the morning together. I love the feeling of chatting with you and being with you. I love this life with you! I love our life together! I am having the best time! I love our dog!

I appreciate the city center where I live. It is so alive and full of beautiful, trendy and shinny streets with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, stores, art and culture ehxitions. I love being there with my boyfriend and with my friends. I love seeing happy people relaxed and talking happily. I love that this is a beautiful city all year and it has always so many things to appreaciate and enjoy.

I appreciate my boyfriend, his companionship, his great sense of humor, his jokes. I love whatching with him funny videos. I love every time he looks me in the eyes. I love our togetherness. I love planning things with him. I love that he talks well. It feels so good to talk to him. I love that he is a good professional. I love that he took care of his house and his mother. He is a sweet! I love receiving all kinds of love from him. I am grateful and happy that we get to enjoy being together with our relationship.

I am grateful to be who I am. I am grateful that I have a good heart and I love be. I love the sun today. It is a sunny Sunday.

I love our life together! I love that this is my daily life with you and that we are having such a wonderful time with one another. I love that we are doing what we love for our daily lives and enjoying the feeling of being one another's fan. I love that this was so fulfilling to find and to focus on. I love that it's you sharing all of these amazing aspects of our lives as they come about. I love the feeling of a new idea with you. I love the feeling of being near you. I love the feeling of knowing that we have had so many thrilling experiences together already, with lots more to come in the works. I love that you love Abraham as much as I do. I love this manifestation that is our elationship! I love the feeling of waking up with you all over again.