Page 1 of 89 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Hybrid View

I am ready to fall "in love" and have always thought that the term meant loving from a place or perspective, but I used to think so stubbornly that their was one person that we came to meet and that they would be our soul mate. So how incredibly wonderful that my perception has changed from an outward search to an inward one!!! I am my own soul's mate!!!
    I heard this recently and loved it!!! for myself and for everyone else too! It's truly a win-win situation!
    The place of being "in love", I realize now, is the vortex!
    I am defining new relationships for myself and loving from the vortex feels "just right".
    I am not looking for someone to complete me or romance me or even affirm me, because those things all feel like handing over my happiness to someone else.... as in "do you have time for me now?" "could you tell me again how wonderful I am because we have been apart for almost 2 hours now and I haven't heard it so I am wondering if you still think so?::LOL! I am making the shift from that to this.... I adore you, I utterly and completely adore you, it feels good to know who you really are and to hold you to that standard of expectation! I am "in love" with you ... I am in a place of love and holding you in my mind as that love.... so here we are together in our natural state of being ... connected to all ... expansion for all ... the center of the universe... sacred... savoring and savored!!!

Welcome to the new "in love" where you are everything and you cannot get it wrong and the universe savors every detail about you and you savor every detail about the universe and oh by the way, in the vortex, you really do live happily ever after!::singer Moments of time are really suspended when you look into one another's eyes, souls connect, and making love is as much about connecting with who you really are as connecting with the you that embodies another!!!
    The new "in love" embraces you for all you really are and is eager for more of you! You never have to earn this love, nor do you have to ask for permission to love, be loved or align with love because it's yours already, it's so yours it is you!! ::LOLIt's so you it emanates from you and is reflected back to you everywhere you go. The new "in love" is the abundance of the universe and never requires you to be humble or pretend that you are not who you are. the new "in love" embraces that you are source, rejoices in your being source, lines everything up so you can experience more of your being source!
    Welcome to the new "in love" where it is always your turn, where it really is finally "all about you" and everyone knows it and celebrates it too!!! Where you are in charge of how good you feel and what you allow in to your experience! :kiss: Where goose bumps are prevalent and so are verbal orgasms, and the senses you thought you were so familiar with have been vibrationally goosed up and you really are "in love" with everything and everyone for your own joy of savoring and being savored!!! Just for you ... by you.... all you have to do is know it is not only yours but it is you!!! :kiss:
    You are the abundance of the universe, the creator of life and the expansion of all, and when you are here everyone will see you that way because you see you that way and life is magical, sensual, full of epiphanies and lived in color baby!!!
    Oh yeah! lots of color!!!! ::grapevine ::grapevine ::grapevine
    Welcome to the new "in love" and prepare to be savored and to savor because life is all about the joy of the experience and the only person you have to be concerned about getting to fall in love with you.... IS YOU!
    Enjoy!!!

I appreciate your thread so much!! Wonderful!!

Oh I appreciate that so much. Thank you for all your incredible insights and sharing them. I find myself searching for your threads, such beautiful writings you create!!!! Thanks.

Thank you Nannette322 and thanks for the contrast that you experienced that lead you here, to you!
    Gigglefritz

Liberating!

::huggingme giving me a hug.

Hi Giggles!::hugging

Love your perspective! You've been on such an amazing journey of self-love, unconditional love and "being in love". Wonderful to see your expansion!! Don't ya love contrast for showing you the way?

This morning I discovered that I'm "in love" with myself 100%, exactly the way I am. Not just that I love me, but that I am IN LOVE with ME. Abraham has been emphasizing this point in the last few workshops (Seattle and Denver I think).

It feels amazing to be IN LOVE with me, with life, with being physical and on the leading edge, with family and friends and everyone and everything.

::grapevineI am DEEPLY, COMPLETELY, UTTERLY, FOREVER IN LOVE WITH ME AND MY WONDERFUL VORTEX::grapevine

Life is awesome and it only gets better!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful vision of what it means to be IN LOVE. I feel it!!

I am my own best friend, I complete myself;

anyone and everyone else is a gift::hearts

Thank you for this post!!! Beautiful~!!

Oh I just love that others have found their way to this and themselves, what a pleasure to read through this again! I love this feeling in me and I am just having such a good time enjoying how expansive this is for me ::grapevine. I am embracing this feeling all over again!!! What a great feeling to know I am finding and loving me and knowing the connection with others sort of brings me to the knowledge that it is my moment so completely that I get to choose something that brings my connection with joy. I have seen in these past few months that I am not looking for another to cause that connection or to give me permission to feel it in their presence I am just allowing it in me and not looking at another's face for approval - just my own and then they can reflect that from me ....::LOL::hearts That is such a joy to me to feel my connection and know that I am at the helm of it all .... I can find the joy in them, embrace it and feel it even more for my own connection and I keep my nose in my own business which is only my connection and I release them from having to navigate my world and make me happy. That is why it feels so good to me to say " I love you" I know I am embracing our higher selves or our total selves in that moment. I love this place, perspective, zone, vortex of emotion and pleasure and am finding more and more that if I give myself the permission to be there in that vortex of "in love" then others who are there too can head the call of themselves and when they cannot find the way to themselves - I stand and call them by seeing who they really are and appreciating them as fully as I can embrace and call them home to themselves in their time not mine. Staying "in love" to me is continuing to honor my perspective that brings me to that vortex of Joy that embraces our complete fearless self in one anothers company. I realize now that if I am going to take my focus from my connection and give it to where they are focusing then I have given them my ability to decipher my perception without the input of my feelings moment by moment and I know when I try to navigate their perspective, I can only fall short because I have no idea about how they feel. We each know what is right for ourselves so I am free to realize and live from "I love you so much I don't care what you think" "I am in charge of my connection to me" and you are the only one who can do that for you and so you will never be finding your love from me but instead finding whatever it takes to bring you joy as you hold me as the object of your attention and if you do not that is between you and you and my connection is between me and me. I love,love, love knowing that as we come together in this place, we hold each other in the place of knowing we can enjoy each other doing that and know that it is something that each of us is aware of and can take care of. I see that each of us is reaching for our happiness and feeling good in the ways that we know how or can embrace in our comfort zone and I have no idea how the best way for you to do this is for you!!! so as I stand there looking at you and "in love" (that place where we are not separate from one another) I can only rejoice in how I see you and I don't focus on anything else... I take my responsibility to focus on what connects me.... I love it!!! I am in connection with my happiness and they can feel that and the freedom in that too!!! That is sexy!!! Knowing I am my own connection and I love it and that is sexy too!!! I promise to always find my way to the goodness of you that brings me joy - you just breath in and out and be and I will take care of my being "in love" with you. In that place where we are not separate. My focus, my connection, my responsibility.... from here - I am indeed "in love"!!!! Joyous, joyous freedom of my moment! ::singer ::singer ::singer

I want to be in love with everyone and everything too!