Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484899091929394

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

I remember starting this thread so that I would focus on what I wanted and not on the absence of it. I remember writing out the things and experiences that I wanted to have in my wonderful relationship with me and with my own inner source energy. I loved thinking of ways that my inner being was showing me how loved I was and just how there source was for me. I love that feeling of connecting with me in that way. I love the feeling of being connected throughout my day. I love the thought of my source saying to me - "I get to love you!" - I love that feeling of knowing that source wants to work with me to make many experiences come about. I love the thought that I am asking my higher self to send me ideas on things and that my higher self is asking me to have the experience with it. I love the feeling of feeling that feeling. I love the feeling of life always working out for me. I love the feeling of feeling like everything that I think I am asking source - source is really asking me. I love the feeling of being in that connected space and the feeling of being so there for myself in a way that feels like I am cheering myself into forward momentum in my life. I love the feeling of being in that space with myself. I love the feeling of consciously reaching for feelings of being there in love with my self as I live out things that I want to feel. I love reaching for the feeling of what it would feel like to be and do and live the things that I want to be and do and have. I love the feeling of knowing that the minute that I think that, or become aware of a desire that it is literally forming for me and that as I stay in those feelings that I am living it out for myself and that I am talking with my source as stay there in those high flying vibrations. I love that being ready is ready. I love the feeling of thinking that source is thrilled to be my partner in all of my endeavors. All of my experiences feel so much more full when I think of how source wants to play with me in this life and to connect with me through my feelings. I love the feeling that source is right here with me having such a great time with me. I love coming around to that feeling again, that it is me and my inner being and just loving that feeling as it flows through me.

To love for the sake of loving. To find some object, some moment in time, and to flow love towards it, or for it, allows that love feeling to flow through me as me. In these moments I connect with the "reason" for loving in the first place - the feeling of joy and expansion. I love for the feeling of loving, for the connection that I feel towards the flow of life, the river flowing constantly, the feeling of alignment as I flow along through my experiences of living and being. I love just to love. I love for me. I love just to align with my own feelings of love and of being love. I get to! Life becomes an "I get to" moment. Life becomes many "I get to" moments that I gift myself with. I am aware that I am gifting and giving these things to myself. I am not even asking permission because permission was never something that I needed to ask for because Source has been in on the ideas that come to me, the feelings that come to me all along! These ideas come to me from Source, as Source, through me! How amazing is that to realize! I don't have to ask Sources permission, or sell my idea to Source or even cajole Source into thinking that I should have what I want. I just need to realize that Source was loving this experience of life through me so much that it shared an idea with me that could become my experience if I want it as I just ponder it and keep pondering it, my focus on it brings more of it! I am allowing what I am focusing on over and over again! No permission needed and no permission granted - just the ability to focus for myself on things that I align with and feel something about. I get to love! I get to allow! I get to feel! I don't need anything else to be there with that - whatever that thing is for me. Whatever that thing is that I want to focus on is there for me to find my alignment with it in myself and then to flow, allow the feeling of love and appreciation to flow through me. That's my thing, that's my job, that's my focus, that's my alignment, that is me living my life, flowing my love and enjoying the flow of it. I get to live this feeling as often as I allow myself to feel it and no one says to me "but where is it?" because I am so feeling it that I don't look outside myself to explain or to even share with anyone that this is what I want because it is not even a want anymore it is just this ever present moment of being with the thing that I want, no exceptions, just this constant alignment and allowing of love for the person, place or thing, feeling that I want to live out being lived out by me by my focus upon it. I am in sync with it, I am in my own alignment with it. I am not asking as if I don't have it or as if I need to become worthy of it through some final aha moment that takes me to a place of being someone that I wasn't just a minute ago, it's just a shift in my perspective that is the aha moment that opens up my allowing of me being connected and aligned and ready, and in the vortex and on the high flying disc and loving life all around me and through me. It is just the feeling of my being able to focus on something that I feel like I want to focus on. There is no permission to ask because we gave you the idea - you gave you the idea - you are the one that you are asking - you are the one that you are loving. I am the one that I am loving and allowing to have this experience of love with. It's just me and my focus and my allowing going on in all of this. My own souls mate.

I am loving the feeling of loving just to feel the feeling flowing through me. Currently loving lots of wonderful easy general things going on in my life and feeling good just appreciating those things for sure. It's pretty good just like that!

It's wonderful to wake up and know what I want and to know that all I need to do is to feel my way into what I want to feel. I love knowing that this is what I get to do with my day and my life.

Everything is happening just the way that it is supposed to for the outcome that I want! I love that!!!

The only person you are interested in falling in love with and staying in love with is you! Keep in mind that the universe is flowing through you to have the experience through you as you. It's all you. You showing up as another so that you can see where you don't love yourself and are out of connection with who you really are. You flowing as people in your life who appreciate you. You flowing with life and appreciation about all that you feel and see so that you can live that experience. You feeling good just to feel good about feeling good. Get into the flow of feeling the universe finding and flowing more ways to love you and you will be in that space of the vortex and of the feeling of being in love that you have been taught to look to others for. Then you have the connection that you want to feel and the empowerment that you can connect to source love energy anytime that you want to feel good.

Being my own soul's mate is me listening for all of the ways source let's me know that it is right there for me, with me, as me. To me, it means the I am aware of all of the ways that the universe is showing itself to me as I am a loved being. I am looking for the love songs that come on the radio just for me to feel and enjoy. I am looking for the little winks from the universe that are like "hello's" from my inner knowing self that is full of love and totally connected to life. It feels like connection to the part of me that is totally for me feeling good and knowing that things always work out for me. I love this feeling so much that I am on the lookout for it and in expectation of it as I go throughout my day. I am in appreciation of me knowing that I am totally connected to my source within me, as me. I am loving the feeling that there is no separation and that I am seeing life from that point of view lately! That feels really wonderful!

I love the feeling of picking out songs that feel like source is singing to me. I love listening to them all day and feeling in the vortex as I do. I love thinking and feeling like things are always working out for me. I love that feeling of being there, and feeling that. I love that feeling and I love finding ways to get myself there. It's a beautiful day!

I love the feeling of finding my own alignment and letting everything else just flow for me. I love the feeling of being connected enough to connect just for that feeling of it. I love the feeling of finding a feeling to feel good about. I love that feeling! I love feeling good for me just to feel good. So that is what I am going to do today.