Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

LESLIEEEEE, I knew you would jump in sooner than later ! Miss seeing you around, I have learned so much from you!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am my own soul's mate! how yummy!!! makes sense since i am with myself 24/7/365............

my idea of relationships have also shifted since these teachings. i am no longer looking for one true love. at every moment who ever is in front of my is my object of love appreciation. they are all reflections of me!! loving others and everything is loving myself. it feels so light, freeing and fun to imagine everyone and anyone as your one true love for however long they are in front of you! it feels good to pour out love. that is truly all i am ever wanting, to feel these good feeling emotions and energy run thru me!! to allow who i really am to gush and flow!

I love being my own soulmate... who better than me?

This is great!!!

I LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And the awesome thing about this is...... this allows others to love you as well.

Let's toast to this new in love!!!! Hugs kisses and love to you all!

Red face Weeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

Wow!!!! What a ride of contrast I have been on these days!!!!!! Ohhhhh so good to read all of the posts and to know that we are all connected and that no one, absolutely no one, will ever love me - like me! I know that they cannot get closer to me than I have gotten to me. I know that no one can get to the place that I want them to get to ...unless I have. I have to discover that feeling of love within me - before they can begin to feel it emanating from me, touching their higher self and drawing us together, giving us the vibe between us! How incredible to know that if I hang out in the vibe for the fun of the vibe I will literally be in that place of being in love that I have wanted you to bring t the party and give to me! This is me before "oh for me? how wonderful you are to know just where to find this and bring it to me, I would like more of this from you every day so make sure you take care of that would you!?" "What? you want to go? What will happen to my supply? You are my connection to my supply of wonderful!!! You must stay!!"
    Here I am now " how wonderful to feel you and connect to you joy of life, bliss of my being, endless rapture of beauty I so appreciate the way you feel that I shall savor you as a sweet sublime smile of knowing in my heart and on my face. How marvelous to partake of this - just to partake of this - and I can feel the world and my connection to it expand and my heart goes with it ..... oh how lovely you are and I appreciate you so and look you brought your own, how wonderful that we can share the wonderful connection!!!! " When I grasp that in order to ever feel love for you (which seems like from you) then I have to get connected and turn on the faucet and there it will be just flowing around me - everywhere! I can feel it and I know that you were born with that ability to too so I don't have any reason to worry .... when I am tuned in tapped in turned on to who I am I am so in that momentous rapture of who I am that I can see who you really are and I can hear the true call of you and I don't worry that I must show you the way to yourself, I don't worry about anything really - I just sort of float through my day feeling connected to my higher self and feeling how incredible life is - and I suddenly do see - I suddenly do see that even when I have my head in the views of my higher self it is not my job to run around and make sure everyone else is seeing what I am seeing anymore than it is my job to make sure they are breathing! My job is to maintain my connection or to take the expansion that is for me to bounce from but either way - I was born to tend to me and then - and then - and then we can meet in the most spectacular places under the most spectacular circumstances that we could have never dreamed of on our own and we will know one another because we feel as if we know one another instantly. That is how I bring about what I appreciate in my life but it is from this place that there is no feeling of needing to get away from one another or to get from one another just a shared connection of who you really are and a certainty and trust that everything you want is just a feeling not away but on it's way..... nothing left to do but smile and drink one another in... you see!!! Good to have the sweet contrast to bring me here!!! Gigglefritz

Thank you Nannette322 and thanks for the contrast that you experienced that lead you here, to you!
    Gigglefritz

i am no longer looking for one true love. at every moment who ever is in front of my is my object of love appreciation. they are all reflections of me!! loving others and everything is loving myself. it feels so light, freeing and fun to imagine everyone and anyone as your one true love for however long they are in front of you! it feels good to pour out love. that is truly all i am ever wanting, to feel these good feeling emotions and energy run thru me!! to allow who i really am to gush and flow!

This spoke to me in that lately I have been holding myself back and asking for permission to be me from someone else and guess what I did not get it because it was not what I was lined up with they "will they - won't they - is it ok? Reading this I could feel it wash over me that if I am myself and connected with energy then the people who feel that way and are ready for that will just be lined up and I don't have to physically or mentally try so hard... just be as connected and open as I know me to be and it will all come and be satisfying for me in ways I could not begin to comprehend or bring about... thank you for this! Glad I lined up with it. Gigglefritz

I love this Chelle5 so great to share this with you.

Baby, baby, ain't I enough ... love it when I line up with being so much more than enough for me and I love it when I let the love of the universe flow through me to talk with us... thank you all for the joy you brought and shared here!!! Looking forward to more.

Red face just moved up on this a bit

I can have anything I want I can have anything I want I can have anything I want I can have anything I want I can have anything that I want Oh I just got this in such a great burst I can have anything that I want and I don't need your permission to have it Here is what I realized and am so happy about I can imagine and feeeeeelllll anything that I want and I don't have to ask anyone to "let" me I just have to give myself permission to feel what I want to feel and then I am in conflict with no one I can have whatever I can feel and having your permission does not mean that then I will feel it I need to find permission within me to feel it and then there it will be. I want you to have whatever you want to and I want to be supportive of you in all that you want - I love that you have opinions and that you feel what you do - how wonderful for you to feel what you want to feel and to know that you can be over there feeling what you want and I am over here feeling what I want and we will meet or part and that is sooooo very, very, very good to know that you can love me or not embrace what I say or not and I love that !!!! OOOOhhhhhh I so want you to just enjoy what feeelllss ssssssoooooo vvvverrrrry goooodddd to you. I love that you are not lined up with the feeling of being in love with me - I love that for you because it causes such growth for you you have just made a decision for yourself and that is soooooo amazing I hope you can just savor that permission that you have given yourself and that it causes such expansion in you and you find everything that you want to just expand within you for the fun of it - I love that I can just feel so good for you that you can't find the feeling of being in love with me, now you have something that you want ot reach for of finding the feeling of being in love with someone or not and I can feel the feeling of being in love because I choose to and I don't have to have you join me - you are welcome to if you like - but I have stopped pushing against or pulling you toward me and I am just savoring everything that I want to savor and just realizing that it is for me to do and enjoy because I want to... yes what difference does the physical manifestation have to do with anything at all. I can feel kissing and loving you just the same as feeling it with you in person (I still desire the in person feeling) but I align so well with it by giving myself permission to feel it all the way ...over the top.... in abundance and overflowing just to feel how good it feels to just savor that feeling ooOoohhhhh hhhhh ow wonderful to do that over and over again just to feel such good things and to feeeeeeellll my life and not think I need permission to do anything or feeeeeelllll anything WWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHOOO !!!!!! I am so freeeeee to have anything I want and who cares if all I can feeeelll about is not directly on topic. who cares how wonderful to feel anything that feeeeellll s so good .... I want to love you because it feels good I got that one) but now what I have added to this with such clarity is that I can allow you to not love me and actually be happy for you and rejoice in who you are and find the place that says "oh how wonderful that you don't feel that way and I am not sorry, that is wonderful and so freeing for you !!!! I have no control over you except in my mind and in my mind you are doing everything that I can imagine and it feels so goooddd and you are loving it and Here is the kicker - I don't have to manage whether you stay or go because you will just line up with it resonate with it and that that that is so so so so so very very very very very goooooooddddd Oh I just love embracing you having what you want and knowing that I can do the same I love the discovery no matter who is having it and I love love love realizing I have the ultimate permission to be do or have anything that I can feeeeeelllll incrementally maybe $1000 dollars at a time ooooooHHHHHH I love that I am getting this one tooooo or maybe just feeeelllling like I am in the presence of someone who wants to be with me and milking that or just sitting with someone having an opinion that is not my opinion and just knowing that it is not who I really am and so do not have to be defensive about anything I just want to focus on giving myself permission to feeeeeeellll it and then I will be happy about it. OOOOOhhhhhh I love this one!!!!!

I had the best dream the other night or I had the best experience in my other reality the other night!!! LOL!!! I was being held in such loving arms and I could feel the love exuding from this person - I was suspended in it - amazing moment I can still align with ... and then I heard them say I am the love in their heart!!! In Spanish... I don't speak Spanish... I sure did know what was being said in that moment though!!! LOL!!!
    Here is what continues to move me about it (other than the obvious!!) "You are the love in my heart... it was my love telling me this as my partner and yet they were describing that I am that bliss that they feel as love in their heart ... I am the love... there is no other love... I am THE love... I am love and when they get in touch with that love in their heart they feel me, they experience me, they know me, they align with me and love and then they are connected to me... they know they are the one who has to find the connection to love in order to find me... that is where we connect in that love that is who we are and I just love the feeling that washes over me as I replay this feeling in me and as I look into those eyes and know exactly what was meant!!! Splendid!! Absolutely splendid!!!