Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Lightbulb I love that I feel .....

I love that I feel and that I am not waiting for it to be just right or just something that says "wait!!! don't feel that or you won't feel it when the time is right and the person comes that you are "meant" to be with.... well - I have found that one person!!! I am that one person that I can feel about that I can explore and laugh with and be silly with and love like there is just no other and that I can feel myself expand when I do.... I love feeling!! I love feeling!! I love feeling!!! I love knowing that the person I have been waiting for is me!!! I have been waiting for me!!! Waiting for me to feel the love that I feel waiting for me to feel the joy that is in the moment of my sudden understanding of the joy in the moment... I love that I can feel it and I love how great it feels to just enjoy my love and my life and my feelings and my connection and who cares where it goes or if there is an ending point... I know that is not the point anymore for me... my point IS this moment of discovery and feeling and love and this is what it is all about for me to love myself in this moment !!!! I love knowing that I am the love I am seeking and that when I align with that in me then I am meeting you there too and it is gorgeous!!!! GORGEOUS to behold and know this at the same time!!!! I love when my focus is what I want and that when I care about that then I am not dependent on you to bring that to me ... then we are both free to love and to be in this moment!!!! I love knowing that I will meet my lover in that place of loving and that they are the love in my heart... I love knowing that is who we are to one another .... it is a new feeling and a new connection to what I have known .... I love this new awakening in me and I love the way it just flows in my sleep and in my life everywhere .. I love knowing it for me... it sets me free to feel and not give a rip about anyone and what they are creating for them... I just know that I feel and that is so amazing to me and I love that I do!!! I love that I do!!! I love that I feel !!!! How wonderful!!!!!

Thank you! Definite food for thought and just wow - thanks

OHhhh how wonderful!!! I was admiring Riley earlier tonight!!! What a cutie!!! Thank you for the lovely comments and for the pic of Riley!!!

I love that it is up to me to choose what I love and what I focus on and I love that I get to decide in any moment the tender emotions and memories that I can keep. I love that the perspective that I am living is up to me and that I can indeed change it no matter what. I love that another cannot tell me if I can love them or not and I love that I am not even loving them for their benefit but for my own... isn't that so cool!! I am loving you for my benefit honey so no matter what you do I will just make my own version of you and how I want to feel about you so I may splice this moment with another to get to the feeling that I really want ... you don't mind do you? LOL!!! I always see you in the best light and the best smiles and the most loving person in my life and just so much happiness exudes from you whenever I look at you.... I find the best love songs to sing where you are always good and loving and sweet and I can pretty much take care of how I feel about you even if you just smile at me.. I love that I get to choose how you will be in my presence and I love that I get to choose the most amazing emotions and times of fun that we are having ... I love knowing this so much that I also know that you are choosing what you will have when you interact with me too and it really has nothing to do with me.... I love knowing I can draw you near to me in your most loving and fulfilling moments of time together and that I get to love you unconditionally, I can make us up as we go along .... I love that!!! I love letting myself feel you and to focus on that!!! Wonderful!!! to feel you ... "te amo mi amor" .... you are the love in my heart... how I love the feeling of this this connection with you and who we really are to one another.... I love knowing it is me finding the love of you or not and knowing that you are doing the same thing too and I love when we really do meet one another at the place of love in our heart!! I savor you in my life!!! So much to appreciate!!!

OMG giggles wow!!! the post about i can have everything i want IS AMAZING. i just went thru a few things i want and i can so completely have the feeling of them all right here and right now. i so love this journey. you get so many things, but everything just gets more and more finely tuned and clearly focused until it just becomes a part of you. thank you so much for your part in my expansion. i love you!!!

Thank you Giggle - I so enjoy your posts. :-) it's usually out of my vibrational range @ first but ah I can feel the connection and truth that you speak and so admire and join your words
    Thank you

Cool

Hi!!! "Singing in the rain" and "Tiname"
    I am happy to be connecting to things that are bringing you up the vibrational scale and helping you to see from a new perspective.... how do I do it you ask LOL!!! first I make myself some espresso and then find the chocolate.... put on some great music of women I appreciate (Celine, Sara Ramirez ...) and start typing away..... just kidding ... sort of ... I do drink coffee, listen to the great voices I mentioned and I sooooo appreciate for them being alive and for how much they are just letting life flow through them!!!! Wonderful to behold!!! and that makes it so easy to get in touch with how incredible life is!!! I am honored to lend a helping vibratory level to line up with!! LOL!!! Bonnie Pointer "heaven must have sent you honey!!""" Good fun!!

I was born in Queens!! and lived in Forest Hills for about 4 years ... cool!

ok so had this great post and then it got dumped!!! Fun!!! I get to stay in this feeling even longer!!!

Talking Don't cha just love that?

I just love it when I look at you and I feel like I am suddenly those floating particles in the air that the sun highlights and spotlights!!! I love it when I remember exactly who you are and I am looking right at you totally submerged in appreciation knowing I am the one doing it!!! I am the one making me feel this way!!! I love that moment when you are looking at me knowing that you are making yourself feel that way too!!! I just love it when we meet each other there!!! I love that!!! Don't cha just love that!!! I just love that totally selfish feeling I have knowing I can love you unconditionally if I want to!! I love knowing I can appreciate you to whatever depth I want to and I can do that for as long as I want to!! I love knowing I can feel my heart so appreciate you that my eyes see colors around you and my spirit soars in joy!!! I love knowing that is mine to do for me!! You are mine to fall in love with, you are mine to meet in love however often I am in that love in my heart seeing you there and feeling that deep, appreciation for you!! Unconditionally - god - I love loving you like that!!! What a sweet way to live my life with you!! focusing on the beauty of you in every moment I give myself permission to do so!!! Leaving nothing to chance and taking everything as choice - could I be any freer with you?!!! I just love that!!!! I love that I get to decide how much to appreciate you and what I want to focus on when I think of you or look at you!!!
    I just love that!!!! - Don't cha just love that!!!!

Meditation cd and what is moving and shifting

I love what I have been enjoying lately... a ride in the new xj jaguar courtesy of a new wonderful friend who loves to share and oh ... yes of course...me for aligning with it!!! I am thrilled for my friends success and happiness with life!!! How fun to see this from such a new place and to just be basking in the fun of it all..... I have four new clients today and I am loving it!!! Thrilled by it and aligning with it all over again and again just for the fun of it!!! How thrilling how easy it really is!! I love the new cd and am having so much fun with it all flowing in easily and effortlessly!! I love that I can feel this way about me and how wonderful it feels to appreciate me for all that is happening in my life right now..... from the amazing dreams to the incredible realities of abundance all around me to the feelings of ease and fun lately... I am loving it and eager for more!!! eager for more and loving where I am.... I so appreciate me for hanging in there and feeling so good, finding my focus and staying there on what I love and feel good about!!! Life is really very, very, wonderful and sweet!!!
    I love that I allowed all of this and more is coming more is coming can you imagine how wonderful this is and more is coming to me now!!! how fantastic is this!!! I am loving me for the great expansion of me!!!