Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Resistance is the ONLY thing
    that holds you back from
    what you want.
    Abraham

What I think and feel and what I get are always a match. And so, if I want something different than what I've been getting, I have to, somehow, generate different feelings. --- AbrahamExcerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, July 26th, 1997 #426

Creation isn't forcing or commanding something into existence. It's more of a rolling over, a good stretch, blissing out, lying on the grass watching the flowers blowing in the breeze or the clouds floating by.- Abraham-Hicks -
    I woke up like this this morning and felt like this throughout the day and know that more is ready for me to align with.

When you ask, it is given, every single time, no exceptions. You are beloved, blessed Beings who deserve good things—but it takes a self-convincing before you will allow good things.
    --- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, October 2nd, 2004 #427

My Life Is about My Relationships... You will never find yourself in a point in time when the subject of relationships is not an active part of your now experience, for everything you perceive or notice or know is because of your relationship with something else. Without a comparative experience, you would be unable to perceive or focus any kind of understanding within yourself. Therefore, it is accurate to say that without relationships you could not exist at all. --- AbrahamExcerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships #429

Tonight I was sitting here and just questioning some thoughts that I have been living by.. and it occurred to me that I missed loving me.. I missed the feeling of loving myself and being eager to see what adventure we were on today and that I have some areas, as we all do, that hold a bit more of my attention by way of feeling less than connected or less than in love .. It was good to notice and good to make some steps that remind me that what I want is within me and that the disconnection I feel is from within me... not from someone else and so even if they call me or whatever .. I will not feel fulfilled until I realize that I am my own connection and until I love us both unconditionally.. I love finding this place within me that is just enjoying life and feeling good and wanting to just feel the emotions of love flowing through me... I came back to the place of .. hug me when you really want to .. love me when you can't not love me.. say something because it just comes flowing out of your mouth with your heart wrapped around it .. and just be with me because you want to be with me... I want that love .. that flowing through you and feels sooo good to feel flowing through you and you look at me and the vortex just embraces you! and when you don't feel like that for me then you have my permission to not say those things and to just be authentic with me.. and I will do the same with you! I want that more so than just saying things because the other said it.. or the it feels like you have to say it too... when your heart is wrapped up in it - then I can meet you there! and that is the meeting with you that I want to have!! that feels really wonderful to think about and to feel for and to anticipate and to be eager about !!! that love flowing through both of us as we connect to it and are part of it .. and feel it as our own connection and not out of - I said it now you have to !!! I found that I want to honor my heart and who I love for my own sake .. and for the integrity within me towards myself .. not for the outcome so much for the life giving emotions of the feelings within me flowing life.. repetitive but you get what I am saying! I found that instead of wanting someone specific to love me .. what felt even more of what I am feeling is that I want me to love me for loving!!! not for outcomes or destinations of where are we going and who are you in my life.. I must know kind of thing.. but for the amazing feeling of appreciation for the u bringing about a rendezvous with someone that my heart and mind and emotions could just feel so good about and with .. and of course I want more of that!! and in that wanting I found where I was disconnecting about it all ... and then I found the reconnection too!! so the feelings are what I wanted permission from myself to feel and to not worry so much about what I might be "causing" to come about .. I cannot create in anothers life anyway.. and I am not responsible for how you think or connect with the source that is you .. my only job is to appreciate you and me and the feeling of love within me .. not to know anything other than that! Mission accomplished tonight!!! I love loving you and appreciating you for the feelings that flow through me ... I suppose that is what the feeling of appreciation and love is really all about!

I have come to some great new places within me that feel familiar and am loving it! I love the feeling of going into old or familiar situations and realizing that I have new ways of dealing with things and that it is entirely up to me how I see it.... I love this! I love being faced with a situation that used to feel bad and suddenly remembering "everything always works out for me!!!" EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR ME!! so when I so want to go to that place of being sullen and feeling like I have done something in my creating that has not worked out right on and on etc. then I just slowly make my way back to this feeling..and remind myself that it is working out right as I have created it and just for me .. I get to choose my focus! and one of the most amazing things for me is this statement to myself... If I choose to love someone then the only person who stops me from doing that and living that feeling - is me!! They have nothing to do with that.. it is me who chooses to look at it or not!! Me who chooses to love or not.. me who gives myself permission and goes there with it ... there to that feeling place within me!!! or not! but there is no mistaking that it is all me doing it!!! and that feels very - very good!!!

Originally Posted by leeloe I love the quote thank you!! To add to this I'd like to ask you, if likes attract likes and if we feel attracted to someone, providing that no doubts, fear or insecurities get in the way, wouldn't the object of our attraction supposed to feel that attraction too, in the sense that it would totally be possible to attract this particular person. I'm thinking our strong feeling for someone should indicates that our vibrations matches no?According to Abe, whether or not the other person feels the attraction too, is actually irrelevant. It is simply "a matter of YOU, achieving vibrational alignment with what you want". In a recent workshop Abe clarified what they mean when they talk about focussing upon "the essence" of what you want. I used to think they were telling us that we could only manifest "the essence" of a relationship with a specific person - not with that person, but with one of the other 20'000+ potential "perfect mates" out there. But in fact, this isn't at all what they meant. Instead they now said: AS YOU FOCUS UPON THE SPECIFIC OF THAT PERSON THEN THERE'S NO REASON WHY THE SPECIFIC OF THAT PERSON WON'T FILL INTO YOUR GRID. REALLY. WE WANT TO SAY THAT EMPHATICALLY,Here is the transcription from the Houston Workshop from April 2012 (partly done by me, partly by PoE on the workshop thread - so much PoE! ): "As you have this very clear, very specific idea of this friendship that you want to have with someone and as you offer it, at first it felt fresh and somewhat pure, but then you added complication… (snip). So you‘ve accomplished a grid that you sort of countered with another grid. So the first thing that you want to do is no longer do that thing you do that makes you feel the discomfort that you feel when you do that. So now let‘s go back to your original question, because it‘s the answer to your own question. When we talk about focussing on the essence of something, what we mean by that is - so let‘s say you have someone picked out that you‘d like to spend time with and you talk about why you would like to spend time with that person, what it would mean to you, and as you do, you generate within yourself, you activate and generate/keep going a vibrational frequency that universal forces are going to fill in. And AS YOU FOCUS UPON THE SPECIFIC OF THAT PERSON THEN THERE'S NO REASON WHY THE SPECIFIC OF THAT PERSON WON'T FILL INTO YOUR GRID. REALLY. WE WANT TO SAY THAT EMPHATICALLY, THAT IF YOU FOCUS WITHOUT RESISTANCE ON ANYTHING, THE GRID WILL FILL IN TO THE SPECIFICS THAT YOU HAVE PUT INTO YOUR VORTEX. But the thing that‘s tricky about that, the reason that it doesn‘t work that way for most people, is because they are not very pure with their thought. They think about what they want and then they focus on the absence and then they think about what they want and then they focus upon the unlikelihood of it. So it is focusing upon what you want with no contradictory energy, IT MUST BRING YOU WHAT YOU WANT. The Universe will bring to you... (snip) WHEN WE SAY THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CANNOT BE OR DO OR HAVE, WE'RE NOT KIDDING YOU, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT! BECAUSE THE POWER OF YOUR FOCUS IS EVERYTHING. But what happens is you complicate it by saying: but there are other people who are the creator of their reality and what if they don‘t want me to be in their reality? What if I want them to be in my reality, but they don‘t want me ... in other words WHAT IF I WANT IT, BUT THEY DON'T WANT IT? WHO WINS? And we say: "Itīs not a matter of any sort of competition. Itīs a matter of YOU, achieving vibrational alignment with what you want - and the universe will deliver it to you, somehow- some way. (snip) We, in the past, have qualified this kind of conversation by saying that if you focus upon the essence of what you want, and you donīt get bogged down in the details, that as the details fill in, they will be more pleasing to you even in the details, that you originally thought that you where reaching for.But that is unsatisfying to most people. Because, they think that this is our run-around. They think, that is our way of just appeasing you, and saying you‘re NOT really gonna get what you want, but you‘re gonna get something that youīll like pretty good - so just "go after something that you like pretty good, and that will come"- but thatīs not what weīre saying, either!WE ARE SAYING TO YOU THAT - WHATEVER IT IS! - THAT YOU FOCUS UPON MUST COME TO YOU unless you contradict it, with your own, contradictory focus. End of story." Houston, April 14, 2012

If man understood that "what I create has nothing to do with what anybody else is creating" then he wouldn't be so afraid of what others are doing. --- AbrahamExcerpted from the workshop in El Paso, TX on Saturday, November 14th, 1998 #438abraham-hicks.com

Originally Posted by Autumn

Do you know that where you stand and the desires that are born out of standing there are valid?

Do you believe that when you want something it is all right for you to want it?

And do you believe that if life has helped you to want it, then the ability to receive it in its full manifested form is not only possible but, probable?