Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33737879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

I love that it does not have to yet be a part of my experience to enjoy it... for me to give life to it... and so I can give it life by feeling it within me and watch the universe match it for me... I really appreciate how loving you are with me. I appreciate that you let me know in all kinds of ways that speak to my heart... I love that you don't get upset with when I choose what I want. I love that you want my happiness for me and that you embrace what I think that is in the moment giving me room to change my mind if that is what I want too!

I love the way you smile at me, with your heart showing through. I love the way you talk with me - letting me see the real you. I love the way you embrace who you really are and that you find your way into feeling good. I love the way you shine all of the sudden with beams of light just flowing through you... I love that I can feel that from you - even across the room. I love the way you touch me both physically and emotionally... I love your heart. I love your heart. I love your heart. I love feeling for the feeling of being close to you just to feel the experience of it. I love the way you take time just to say hello to me. I love the way you convey so much love in just a few words. I love that I am connected to source and can feel all of this with you. I love feeling my way through all of this. I love becoming more of what I want to feel. I love the way your voice sounds on the phone when you talk to me. I love that you think of me and want to be close. I love how easy it is to be with you. I love that you know you are in charge of your happiness too. I love that this is flowing right along. I love the feeling of eagerness between us. I love the feeling of "yes, this feels right". I love the feeling of fun when we are together. I love the feeling of play that we both have. I love the feeling of great, high - minded conversations. I love the feeling of all is well with you when I am with you. I love the feeling of us just being together. I love the feeling of wanting to encourage feelings that feel better between us. I love the feeling of being quiet with one another. I love the feeling of tenderness between us. I love being close with you. I love the feeling of coming together in our ideas. I love the feeling of wanting to be with one another. I love that you want to be with me and you let me know. I love the contrast that gave life to this emotion. I love the feeling of you ... and me together. I love feeling these feelings and knowing that the emotion is the manifestation!

so easy to be with you... the laughter just flows when we are together... I really appreciate that... I appreciate that way we just enjoy each other... I appreciate your sense of humor and that we can talk to one another about all of it... I appreciate having you in my life... I appreciate you and how we connect... I appreciate your talent. I appreciate the way we co create with one another... I appreciate your heart... I appreciate your smile... I appreciate the way you see things... I appreciate the love you share with your family and friends... I appreciate your taste in music... I appreciate your creativity.. I appreciate your open heart... I appreciate you... glad you are around!

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Wow... Gigglefritz..., I don't know who you are adressing in your posts, but it must be a really great person. A person worthy of your love and of your ability to focus on your and his/her open heart...

You know, when I read your two latest posts it felt to me, like it was ME talking to my mate, the man of my life with whom I am moving in completely tomorrow.... We have had time to get to know each other better and better.... We had time to focus on what we like about each other, which is exactly as you describe in those two recent posts... We did have times, where contrast helped us to find our way into an even more beautiful and clear presence and future, helping us to know even clearer, what we want and what we prefer.
    One of the things I really want, inspired by you, is, to really appreciate all the lovely aspects of my wonderful mate each day... This way opening my heart and my eyes for them only... not giving any gloomy or fearful moods a chance. Right now, this is a time, where my life is changing in many aspects. But I have chosen the best mate ever...smiley, warm-hearted-intelligent, with an open heart, a great mind, a very attractive body and face, lots of tenderness and passion, and and and and.... So yes, I am really lucky, really blessed, and to you, I give my thanks, to have reminded me of the value of daily appreciation. It is such a blessing!!!

Blessings to you, dear Gigglefritz, from all of your posts I get the feeling, that it would be very interesting to know you better :-)

Merry Christmas to you, were ever you are

Anne

Thank you Anne! Congratulations to you both! I wish you many many days of appreciating one another and focusing on feeling good... and then letting the other catch up with that within themselves... I hope you enjoy your new place together and find many ways to enhance what you appreciate about one another, your life together and life in general... what a joyous adventure you are on together... Thank you for your appreciation and the things you have said here are things I was asking for confirmation of... thank you...

Feasting in the pleasure of thought... that thread inspires me to think thoughts about you that feel pleasurable... that feels like it is opening up a whole new way to just enjoy why this desire lives within me... for the joy of the feeling of it... I love the thought of loving you! I love the thought of feeling sooo many wonderful feelings about loving you! I love the idea of connecting with you through this lovely feeling within me... I love the thought of being so intuitive and thoughtful as I love you! I really love that thought... I love the thought of being open to thoughts of thoughtfulness that come to me as I love you. I love the thought of finding words to string together to convey how I love you! I love the feeling of being the one who gets to love you! I love that feeling... I LOVE that feeling! I love being the one who gets to love you! I love this experience with you already... I love the thoughts that flow just for the pleasure of the thoughts... I love that this desire brought me you... I love thinking of picking out ways to demonstrate my loving feelings for you... I love the feeling of thinking these thoughts about you... I love thinking them just for the pleasure of them... I love the feeling of standing before you and feeling the pleasure that just washes over me just thinking the thought of how beautiful you are to me... I love thinking the thought of what a lovely shade of green your eyes are... I love the feeling of pleasure that comes from the thought of laughing with you over something that just came out of our mouths at the same time... I love the feeling of things coming across in our lives through source - knowing that it is our desire that connects us. I love the pleasure of thinking how connected we are through source... I love the pleasure of thinking of you... of hearing your voice... of getting to know you... of memorizing your face while I am sooo completely in the moment of love with you. I love the thought of being in love with you. I love the thought of being in love with you! I love the thought of seeing you laugh at something that I have said to you... I love how much fun it is to think about how easily we connect with one another at the heart level. I love the feeling of thinking these thoughts for the pleasure that it brings me when I think them. I love thinking about leaving you notes in your pockets soo you find them and know what you mean to me randomly throughout your day... I love the feeling of getting to know you! I love the feeling of loving you and opening up to it even more! I love the feeling of finding feelings to feel with you for the pleasure of them ... I love the pleasure that I feel when I think "with you" - "with you" I love the feeling of pleasure that I feel when I find ways that source is showing me our connection already...

I love loving you ... I love every thought I have about loving you... I love the feeling that I am feeling about loving you... I love the pleasure that I feel when I think thoughts of how I love you... I am having such a great time loving you enjoying how good these thoughts about loving you feel just to think them. I love that I can feel this and how good it feels to feel these feelings of loving you. I love how open my heart feels just thinking these thoughts of loving you. I love the feeling of loving you. I love the feeling I feel when I think about texting you during a party or get together when we are just across the room from one another and I am stilled by the tender moment of how you take my breath away and sending you a quick note just to let you know that my heart is overflowing with love as I look at you. What a wonderful thought that is! I love the feeling of these moments with you. I love that I can think such pleasurable things about you!

I love the way this has all come about... I love that I could just as easily post in emoticons all that I am feeling right now... I love feeling sooo good about this... I love the place that I am in right now... right now ... right now... I love this feeling! I am feeling the love of source flow through me in all of this...I love this knowing within me.. I love this feeling of trust within me... I love feeling for it and knowing it! I love it when it feels like this.. this easy ... this sure... this knowing feeling ... this absolute with such ease about it... I love it when it feels like this... I love the feeling of it when it is like this... I love being able to just love like this .. love life... love contrast... love the feeling for it... love the feeling of it... love the love of it... love the way this feels in my heart... I love the way this feels now... I love that it feels sooo right... so very next step so really, really, really right... I love how easy and smooth and ever present this feels... meant to be, right for one another... feels like home coming... something is better now... I love this feeling with you!

My god you are delicious to behold... I love how you follow your connection to source and not mine.. I love the delightful feelings of connection to you that I can feel even during our contrast... that hairline moment when I fall over into the gentle, loving, embrace of the vortex and the appetite for more that it brings me face to face with... this love with you is everything.. everything deep, lovely, gentle, tender, funny - you are a funny, funny woman - that I never tire of adoring... every nuance in a new sunbeam.. time stands still... I love the way time stands still beside me... I love the moments of my heart feeling sooo clear then... sooo good, sooo good... I love those moments when I give up.. I give up.. I don't pretend to know it all... and I just surrender to the way I want it to be... beyond my mind knowing and sorting and into my heart feeling and being... and loving... and embracing... I love appreciating you ... finding the moments and letting them wash over me... when you are delicious to behold... it feels sooo good!

Holy shit this is amazing to be living! I love the moment when my perspective just shifts and all is new around me ... not even new but profound and deeply touching .. my heart is just flowing over with the love that is between us... I suddenly see it all around me... you are showing up sooo clearly... the love that you show me all day every day ... is amazing... I have no idea what it means outside of this moment and I really am ok with that because of what it means inside of this moment... inside of this moment it means that I have tapped into the love that is you... that is how we connect... I feel how loving and open you are with me... how much you push your own comfort zones to share yourself with me... I am amazed how source is bringing all of this in to fruition... just floored that I can suddenly see it all and feel it all ... how really really great this feeling of being connected to you in love really is...