Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

I love THIS moment! THIS moment that I am in right now! I love the thought that just came to me about loving you ... I love that I was thinking about the kind of love that I would love to feel and you showed up and have shown up ever since... I love that I just made a major shift with this at this stage for me! FOR ME! I love that I made the shift FOR ME! WOOHOO! FOR ME - FOR ME - FOR ME!!! I love that I just sort of "got it" which always means that I am vibrating in another place entirely!!! EXCITING!!! I love that this thought that occurred to me goes like this... I was feeling around for what I want to live and then there you were! Viola! and then I did that thing that I do that always slows it down and then - AND THEN!!! I GOT IT !!! I GET IT! I GET IT! I GET IT! I G E T IT! I GET IT! ... AND I LOVE IT! AND I GET IT! and I LOVE IT! sooo here it is ... I wanted and that gave birth to it and then I got it and then I fell into the way of my old belief system that produced what I got all of those other times and yet now I see that that is how I introduced my wobble... and so now I see it like this... I asked (and you asked in your world too!) and then I got you (and you got me in your world too - we rendezvous...ed) and then I started to do that thing that I do (and you did too) and then that didn't work out (in your world either) and so now as I get back to the feelings that I soo love feeling for MYSELF - there you are again in my world - AND as you do the very same thing in your world for YOU - there I am for you as well! The part that I was missing - the part that caused the wobble is that I forgot to add in the law of attraction for you as well!!!

...and so now I feel the difference as I start to think the thoughts from the perspective of the law of attraction... FOR BOTH OF US ... but from my perspective ... YOU could not be here in my world if you were not a match to what I want for ME! That feels sooo good to me... if feels sooo right on... that I suddenly felt an entirely new perspective open up for me with no wobble and all of the high flying feelings that source feels... I can feel my alignment in this new perspective and it feels soooo freeing and sooooo high flying and soooo goood to just feel this way about it - about all of it! It feels really really good to feel this good about it!!! I love this feeling and I love thinking about it this way and I love the clarity of it!!! I love how it feels to take this new perspective of BOTH of us being a match that I am able to shift that same thought to other areas of my life where I used to wobble... and now I have no wobble there either or a lesser wobble but I can feel how free I feel with all of this within me just from this one new perspective! I love it!!! I love seeing things the way source see's it!!! I love that feeling FOR ME! I LOVE IT FOR ME! FOR ME! For me! I love being the source that created me and the source that feels the creation of creating with me FOR ME! THAT - THAT - THAT feeeels sooooo gooood to feeeel!

How exciting to think of things when I feel the excitement and eagerness of living them! I love getting here and milking it for the feelings that it brings through me! I love the ideas that come from the thoughts and then the feelings of feeling myself eager... happy and eager! I love that feeling! I love milking that feeling and loving that feeling just for the feeling of it... just ... for the feeling of it... just to feel good and to enjoy feeling good... I Love that! I love the feeling of feeling good just to feel good and to enjoy the feeling... to know that I can feel the feeling and that the feeling is the manifestation! The feeling is the manifestation! I love that feeling too! I love the feeling of feeling really really really good and knowing that I am creating that feeling! I am creating that feeling of feeling really really really - really - really good! I love being there and feeling that feeling! I love feeling that feeling for the feeling of feeling that feeling! I think that feeeeellllssss soooo good! I love feeling for the feeling and allowing that to be the manifestation for me! I love that that is all I have to do!

"I've decided loving you is an adventure that I am enjoying ... I have come to some conclusions and new perspectives that feel more empowering to me about "us" ..." she said. "

Gigglefritz, how wonderful to come across your fantastic posts. Great stuff!!

Thanks Leonie!!!

Since the universe does not know if I am living it or imagining it ... time to enjoy what source is sending through my imagination... I love the way your hair smells ... I love it when you walk by and I can smell how good you smell... I love your laughter with family and friends.. I love your heart... I love how easy you are to talk with... your wit always keeps me smiling... I love how sweet you are with animals... I love how much you care about people... I love how talented and knowledgeable you are... I love the way you feel when you are close to me... I love looking at you ... I love watching movies with you... I love cooking dinner with you.. I love looking at the stars with you... I love hearing your voice... I love listening to you sing... or catching you listening to me sing... I love hearing your perspectives on things and asking you what you think about things.. I love driving with you anywhere... I love feeling secure with you.. I love who you are... I love your hand on mine... I love who you are ... I love being held by you.. I love the way you love me... I love how romantic you are... I love being with you... I love loving you ... I love being your friend... I love thinking about you... I love saying your name ... oh - I love hearing you say my name... ... I love knowing I am going to see you.. I love reading books with you in the room with me ... knowing we are thinking the same thing... I love enjoying your perspective on life... I love hearing about you.. I love getting to know you...

I love the thought of this moment!

I love the thought of being right here in this moment with you!

I love the feeling of being able to find the feeling of getting along and communicating with each other!

I love the feeling of feeling for the feeling of getting along and communicating with one another!

I love the feeling of feeling for the feeling I want to feel.

I love the feeling of feeling that particular feeling with you.

I love the feeling of joy as I stand right here looking at you!

I love the feeling of seeing you.

I love the feeling of communicating with you.

I love our ease and flow together!

I love how much of ourselves are already coming together in such beautiful communication and life changing motion!

I love hearing you.

I love the feeling of feeling calm by your voice.

I love the feeling of tuning in.

I lovelovelove this thread!!! Thank you!

Love is an open door Millita!