Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4080858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Thank you, footprints on my way! It is a lovely place to be for sure!

...im in love like crazy...and i love this feeling of craziness...even if it feels like mentally stable craziness...

I love knowing that I have created and aligned with this love in my life! I love the feeling of it! I love the feeling of it being like winning the vibrational lottoery! Soooo good! It feels sooo good! It reminds me that I am the one creating it as I go along. I love that feeling. I love the feeling of being in this amazing relationship that feels so incredible to me. It feels like the next logical step and like it fits me perfectly. I love the way it is for me! I love knowing that I did this!

Sitting here in the realization that I am living what I have wanted to create. I have created it. I am living it. Everyday I wake up and I am living in what I wanted to create. It's here. I am in it. I wake up to it, live it all day, go to sleep in the vibration of it all night. My desire has come to life. I love it! I rejoice in it! I shower in it! I eat my breakfast knowing it, I savor my lunch knowing it, I walk around and put my shoes on embraced by the vibration of it. I am thrilled as I feel source reveling in the living of my dreams coming to life with me. I love it! I love it! I love it! I love feeling it from the inside out! I love being in the vibration! I love feeling it around me! I love feeling my connection to this vibration! I love realizing that it is about the connection to the vibration that feels so good! I love being a part of this! What fun this is!

im also in love with winning the lottery........the universe starts getting some vibration of winning from me and so far i win every scratchcard i buy recently...its a good sign for me...it means that when im ready something even great waits for me...and im already in love with it...

Just an update to this thread... I am engaged! I am living my dream that has given me so many moments of feeling love flow through me. What a pleasure this is to be living and co-creating. I am having so much fun feeling this feeling flow through me with my partner doing the same as we plan our wedding. We planned the date to be in 2017 so that we can milk all of these wonderful feelings along the way and just feel the joy flowing every day! This is a high flying disc for sure! Loving life!

That is so WONDERFUL !

CONGRATS !!!!

Thank you! Having such a great time with this to focus on.

wow...Gigglefritz...im kissing my own engagement ring on my finger when im reading your news..in other words i can exactly feel your joy....

Yay!!! Thank you!!