Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

... and so here I am, in my ordinary everyday life, living my dreams come true. I remembered that abraham was talking to someone in the hot seat about finding an abrahamer as a mate. As I thought about that exchange that took place I remembered that abe was telling the person that they wanted a mate that was a co creator, that they wanted a mate that knew they created their own happiness, they wanted a mate that was in connection with their own source energy and was aware that contrast helped them find a clarity of focus. I have found that in my mate, and so I thought it would be just as much fun to talk about how it is as I live it day to day and the manifestations that are still coming about from this thread and my desires... It's really, really, really good to be living it!

I am enjoying living my life in celebration. I am loving the feelings of finding ways to celebrate my life daily. I love the feeling of feeling celebration of my life. I love the feeling of celebrating and what that looks like within my life. I love the feeling of reaching for celebratory clothes to wear, shoes to wear, dishes to eat from, items to decorate my home with, feelings of being in celebration of my whole life. I love the feeling of being in celebration of my life, of my living it. I love planning a celebration with my love. I love the feeling of being in celebration of my life right now! Celebrating right now! I am celebrating right now and being in love! I am celebrating being in love right now and the celebration of that! I love not having to wait to celebrate my life. I love being able to feel the celebration of the details shaping up for us but, Ohhhh - I love celebrating having something to celebrate! I love the feeling of being able to celebrate right now! I love that feeling of celebrating! I love the feeling of being in love and celebrating - everything!

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigglefritz View Post
    Just an update to this thread... I am engaged! I am living my dream that has given me so many moments of feeling love flow through me. What a pleasure this is to be living and co-creating. I am having so much fun feeling this feeling flow through me with my partner doing the same as we plan our wedding. We planned the date to be in 2017 so that we can milk all of these wonderful feelings along the way and just feel the joy flowing every day! This is a high flying disc for sure! Loving life!
    Hello Gigglefritz, I am so very happy for you

I, too, am engaged, and I am also going to get married in 2017
    I love this coincidence

Today I copied the wonderful affirmations you made in 2014. They feel so good. Adding them to my daily spiritual practices will for sure help to keep the vibration in our love relatonship easy, loving, understanding, interested, full of tranquility, joyful intensity, joyful tranquility, excited by projects in a joyful, harmonic way... Full of love and joy....

Lots of love to you, dear Gigglefritz. Your thread is a great inspiration to me

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglefritz View Post
    Just an update to this thread... I am engaged! I am living my dream that has given me so many moments of feeling love flow through me. What a pleasure this is to be living and co-creating. I am having so much fun feeling this feeling flow through me with my partner doing the same as we plan our wedding. We planned the date to be in 2017 so that we can milk all of these wonderful feelings along the way and just feel the joy flowing every day! This is a high flying disc for sure! Loving life!

, this is indeed a pleasure to read. I'm so happy for you, thankyou for coming by to tell us

How wonderful, gigglefritz and Anne!!

Always such beautiful appreciation on this thread.

anne, congratulations to you too

Yay! Anne! Congratulations!!! This is such a fun ride!

Oh how fun this is to watch my fellow co creators speak to me through songs as I find some to play at my reception. I love the words flowing in and the music that comes to carry me along in physical movement of my body. I love the feelings flowing in and out and the feeling of abundance that that will never end for me. It is never ending that I will find words and music to enjoy and play with. I love this feeling of playing with words and music and co creators. I am having such a great time knowing that part of the fun is just letting it all flow and know that the moment will be just right and will hold all that I want it to hold just exactly as it turns out. I love that my non physical entourage is going forth and preparing the moment for me just the way I want it to be. I love knowing that non physical is going forth and prepaving all that I want and lining it all up for me to have the experience that I want. I love knowing that my only job in this planning is planning to feel good, planning to feel satisfied, planning to feel abundant, planning to feel joyous, planning to feel connected, planning to feel celebratory. Oh and I love this moment because it is my launching pad for feeling good in anticipation of the feeling that is coming and so in that anticipation of it, I am feeling sooo good right now! That is the joy of a desire for sure! There is just no reason for it to even to come about, although I know it can't help but come about because it just feels so good right now that I am so in it it cannot even be separate from me in this now moment. I know that that is the manifestation that I have been looking for and I just love the feelings that I am feeling about it right now! This is so much fun!!!

Playful. Love is playful and easy and fun and joyful. Love my life. Love where I am. Love where I am when I wake up. Love falling asleep and feeling so joyful about where I am in my life. Love the feeling of being right where I am. Love my connection. Love the feeling of feeling good, just to feel good. Love feeling happy. Love feeling celebratory. Love feeling tuned in. Love feeling connected to the expansive me. Love feeling the now. Love feeling sure. Love feeling clarity. Love feeling the fullness of who I am. Love feeling me. Love feeling the ease. Love feeling the flow. Love feeling the ease. Love feeling the vortex. Love feeling understanding. Love feeling the now. Love feeling so good. Love feeling just to feel. Love feeling joyful. Love feeling how my inner being feels about my life. Love feeling good. Love feeling that it's me that is in charge of my happiness. Love feeling good. Love feeling like this. Love feeling! Love feeling! Love feeling alignment! Love letting my inner being focus! I love letting my inner being focus through me! I love feeling good! Love feeling happy to have it all! Love feeling this!

This is my now... waking up to the love of my life and spending our days co creating the life we love together! I love having this to focus on and enjoy and that we play with abe together! I love the way we inspire each other and our friends! What a great life together, what a great manifestation over and over again! I love this!