Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428287888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new "in love"!

Literally everything or attribute that I have ever wanted in a partner is in this one that I am with now. I love knowing that she knows that it is me who is responsible for my own happiness and that she gets to choose to connect to her source within her too! I love that we share abraham and we love playing with each other every day in co creation! I love getting even more playful about my life with my partner. I love knowing that I was not looking for someone who was just randomly going through life but a co creator like me on a journey! I love knowing that that is exactly who we are and what we are doing and that we are so connected to source flowing through our lives having an adventure through us. I love playing! I love being playful! I love having fun together! I love knowing that this is what we are doing! I love enjoying our time together and noticing how the universe is enjoying us too! I love that this is our creation and that it is just so much fun together! I love the way the universe is bringing it about in such fun and cool ways as we watch our life just open up before us with ease and flow! I love the co creation and knowing that the universe wants me to have my desires. I love knowing that the universe wants me to have what I want and is showing me the way! I love knowing that! I love feeling that feeling of being in the right place and the right time so that the universe can deliver what I wan to have! I love that feeling! I love knowing that I am in the right place and the right time to have every experience that the universe has caused me to want! I love knowing that we are in this together! I love the feeling of it all coming about and the feeling of being eager to see it! I love the co creation! I love the co creation! I love the fun! I love the playfulness that we share! I love our fun filled living! I love our fun filled partnership! I am having the most fun time with my fiance'! What a great time this is! What joy this brings! What fun this is! What a great time I am having! What a way to live this is! What an eager feeling this is to feel the emotion is the manifestation! I love my life!

One of the things that people want is a partner. You hear it time and time again in the hot seat. I know that it was on my list and in my sights for sure every day when I woke up and now I am literally living what I want. Here it is. It is my now moment. I love every minute of it. I am having such a great time enjoying it every day. It came right in. I found the vibe and it flowed right in for me and now here I am living it out every day!
    This is so much fun to be in it. This is just so much fun! I love living this everyday! I love the adventure and the fun of it. I love being here in my life and living this moment. I love this feeling of it being my now and that I keep finding great things to enjoy and feel good about! I love that feeling of being such a wonderful couple! I love how excited and joyful we are about our life and how it is all just flowing together for us!
    It's here, it's here, it's here! I am living my happily ever after! It's here!!! Woohooo!!!

Interesting to feel the feeling of I want something and then when I get it I criticize it or find areas of what it needs a little. I find it interesting to notice that when I am on the leading edge conversations get more and more about alignment for me. I have to pay attention to what feels like alignment to me or to go along with the conversations sometimes. The more I become in alignment with what I want to feel the more I find I am really aware of where my focus is about things that I want and that I can either perpetuate that in conversation or I can just chat about what is in my alignment because it feels good to me. It is interesting to me that I can want something and then have a conversation that is out of alignment with it. I can talk about it in future tense, out of alignment, I can talk about it as being here but not quite what I want, out of alignment, I can complain about it to fit into the conversation, out of alignment or I can really acknowledge my leading edge place and chat away about it in my alignment and awareness of my alignment with it and not be so concerned what others think or even what I think they think. That feels the most in alignment to me but it feels the most new. I love the way it feels on the inside but am still aware, sometimes, when it feels like it is different than what others are talking about. That was interesting to me over the last few social days. As I find my way about how I want to join in the conversations, or not, I am feeling more and more the desire to speak from my alignment about how I love it coming into life. I feel like that was a moment of me feeling my leading edgeness of my own alignment this weekend. I am on the leading edge and I love it and it feels good to feel it, chat about it, savor it, open up to it, hear myself talk about it, become it even more and then allow myself to embrace what I am living by chatting about it with appreciation and joy in living it! I love where I am, I love my partner, I love the life we are creating, I love how we are becoming more and more aligned every day, I love the ease in which we flow with one another. I love the dreams that are coming to life. I love how we get along. I love how we laugh together. I love how we support one another in our conversations. I love the things we are discovering together. I love the feeling of being together. I love our joy with one another. I love our happiness. I love appreciating one another! I love appreciating one another! I love it when I appreciate her! I love it when I appreciate her! I love that feeling! I love that feeling just because it brings me joy when I find ways that feel good to think about our life together! I love finding the joy of us being and living together! I love that feeling! I love allowing myself to have that feeling! I love that! I love that! I love that!!!

Every night falling asleep together Every morning waking up together The ease of being with one another. The flow of enjoying our days together and chatting about abe! I love the fun of that! I love being so aligned with what we want and talking about it together. I love that feeling! I am having so much fun! The money is flowing!

I woke up this morning to the love of my life sleeping right next to me! How great is that! I manifested this life and I am loving it! I love the life we have created together! I love our time together! I love how happy we are and how we talk about things we want to live out! I love how we talk about what we love and have experienced and want more of! I love how we talk about it like it's done! I love it when we talk about it like it's done already! I love how we enjoy our conversations about it being present already! I love that about us! I love our co creation! I love our joy! I love how we inspire more joy in one another! It is soo much fun! I love our life together! Did I mention that I woke up to the love of my life sleeping next to me! What a great day it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglefritz View Post
    I woke up this morning to the love of my life sleeping right next to me! How great is that! I manifested this life and I am loving it! I love the life we have created together! I love our time together! I love how happy we are and how we talk about things we want to live out! I love how we talk about what we love and have experienced and want more of! I love how we talk about it like it's done! I love it when we talk about it like it's done already! I love how we enjoy our conversations about it being present already! I love that about us! I love our co creation! I love our joy! I love how we inspire more joy in one another! It is soo much fun! I love our life together! Did I mention that I woke up to the love of my life sleeping next to me! What a great day it is!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!! This is definitely "doing the work" and living on the leading edge, happily ever after!!!

Thank you, Alisia!

So just an update for this thread... I am getting married today to an amazing woman that I created and who created me, with the officiant being someone whom I met through the forum! I am loving life with so many things coming into my reality that I don't spend much time with a frown on my face any more. It was worth sitting everyday to just type in all of this and feel my excitement as I did that, working towards my experience of being with the love of my life. I am loving the experience and feeling really connected to source in such a fun and satisfying way in my life. Lots of things that I just sort of glanced at are coming into fruition for me to live and experience. I know that I don't have to work really, really hard to get where I want to be, I just sort of feel my way right into it now. I know that I don't even have to wait for it, I just have to choose a word and feel the feeling of it and I am there in the feelings I wanted to feel all along! This is sooo easy! I literally wake up every day to my dreams come to life and then I live them! What a fun time this is to be living this abe stuff! What a wonderful knowing moment to come here and to feel that all of this has come to be what I am now experiencing with the rest of my senses. It was worth every moment of sitting and feeling it to be now walking around in it and still feeling it! A few other manifestations that I once thought about and now live - actually there are so many that fill my days that I cannot list them all - however here are some of them. A wedding with a horse in it in a beautiful location, a wonderful holiday planned, rings paid for and my design, a family tradition carried out for the wedding party, a loving connection to life, my dream job times two, making a thrill thriving living by doing what I love every day. My body becoming what I love and how I want to feel. A bed that I made and love. A home. Property. A dog I adore! A fun, abe believing and practicing partner, great cowboy boots, fun restaurant experiences, daily life that is so much fun to live out, a new car, $10,000.00 just like that, another $1,200.00 just like that, gifts, great friends, my own art show in a gallery, places to hang my photo's, a website, sales of my work, money flowing in effortlessly and in such a fun way. Loads of things that I have in my experience and just such a fun time experiencing them. I loved the Phoenix abe seminar! I am looking forward to more and more but first - I am off to get married to the love of my life who knows all of this abe stuff too and is adoring creating her own happily ever after with me in it! Ta - Dah!!! Wonderful!

Big time congratulations to you Gigglefritz! Wishing you, and your loved one a love that grows deeper, richer, and fuller with each passing day! May you both continue to soar in alignment, and may this alignment continue to show you your way forward! All my love!

ooh congratulations!!
    I read thru some of your thread and love your feeling place in the whole journey! amazing

so happy! and yay - a beautiful horse at your wedding - why ofcourse how perfect

much love to you and lots of fun xxxxxxx